• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

Yea, Thought this was school.
NOT a romance novel!
Make your own thread if your making a romance novel here!
Well, they're allowed to do whatever they want. The timeskip is ready, so somebody can simply post from the perspective of the next day right now and we'll go from there. Sky's in his office right now if you character needs him for whatever reason, but I'm mostly just watching over the thread until we get to the exam

Alrighty then, we need to wrap up this mini-arc and get onto the exams. Is there anything else that anyone would like to do before we skip over to the next day?

Hmm, iirc they seem to have left school compounds? that is the island holding the school, and I'm not sure what our policy on students leaving the Island is, but if we need an abrupt way to delay that Wyst could retrieve them with some school rules as the precident.

Because Sky would probably have something to say about it
Toby can only fly for around 5 minutes, he is unable to leave the island
Alright, then they took a boat or something. Idk. I didn't really know that the island was private. :'|

I'm having conflictions on whether I should post or not. I mean, it seems as if though Suzy and Toby's date is preventing the exams. Idk if you all would rather just skip it and go straight into the exams.

Well, the events aren't mutually exclusive, we can timeskip to the next day any you can spend that day on your date while the other students 'attempt' to prepare for their exams.

The only thing going on that day is a small (optional) class on edible plants by Wyst.

The last day before the exam will be spent traveling to the location of the exams as they will be starting early.

Well, the events aren't mutually exclusive, we can timeskip to the next day any you can spend that day on your date while the other students 'attempt' to prepare for their exams.

The only thing going on that day is a small (optional) class on edible plants by Wyst.

The last day before the exam will be spent traveling to the location of the exams as they will be starting early.
Kyuu has a point, this way the story can continue along with the date.
Alright, then they took a boat or something. Idk. I didn't really know that the island was private. :'|

I'm having conflictions on whether I should post or not. I mean, it seems as if though Suzy and Toby's date is preventing the exams. Idk if you all would rather just skip it and go straight into the exams.
Unless I was confusing in my descriptions and you got a wrong idea of where they are, Suzy and Toby are still on the island

Kyuu has a point, this way the story can continue along with the date.

Unless I was confusing in my descriptions and you got a wrong idea of where they are, Suzy and Toby are still on the island
Ah, the island is private, and owned by the school, so to have reached Tobi's uncles house they would've left it at some point in time.

Ay, Kyuu, do you want to start off the timeskip with a post at the start of this class? That seems like the only way we're gonna start the next day

Aye, we're kinda in a dead zone because of school and a slow point in the RP. You get full permission to auto
Sky, on the other hand, can't do anything until the exam (unless somebody walks into the office and needs him for whatever)

I really want to join this!

Name: Ophelia Crystal Hart
Appearance: She has a purple and red eye. Her hair is auburn, and is in a ponytail most of the time. She wears black turtleneck sleeveless dress, and black leggings with black lace up boots.
Personality: She is very friendly, and being very young, many people underestimate her power. Ophelia tries to please people, but sometimes is harsh and cold.
Powers: Force fields which she can throw and she can fly and heal people. She earned these powers after she died.
Bio: Ophelia was a child when she experienced being abused by her father. School was hard for her, she was bullied. Ophelia chose to end her life. Ophelia got lost on her way to the afterlife, she can touch things and people with magic can only see her. Ophelia isn't a ghost, but she is dead. Ophelia gained these powers for like protection of evil spirits who would try to take her soul. She doesn't have more powers because she died very young.
Current Guardian: N/A

Last edited:
Ey, so I think two things are probably in need of a change
The age just isn't gonna work, your character will be around three years below every other student character. Best thing to do is keep an age around what the rest of our existing characters have
Also, none of those powers were really explained by your afterlife bio, nor were the limitations of these powers explained. After all this stuff, you'll be good to go