• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

PIE!
Name:
Clark 'P' Oregan
Year: Junior (Year 11)
Appearance: Clark is a very slender fellow with Brown hair, Ember eyes, and brown skin. He almost always wears a white T-shirt that says 'Fireball' on it. A Jacket is tied around his waist, and he wears blue jeans. His shoes are brown leather boots.
Personality: Clark can be very sarcastic at times, and sometimes even Creepy. Hes known to be hardened, making him a cold hearted person. He denies that he has a good side to him, and never looks on the bright side. This makes him come off as Gloomy.
Powers: Light Manipulation
Bio: Clark used to be a Happy and go lucky kid, until he found out what LIFE was like. Day by Day, He slowly turned more and more depressing until he simply had no emotions left except depression and sadness. He can Manipulate light, making it very useful when he needs to hide in the shadows. But still...Nobody can trigger any of his emotions...
Guardian: Father
Accepted.
It's the first one. She turns into a full bird, taking on features is not my thing.

I think you have a minor case of input lag there. It'd be nice if you could delete the extra messages.

A suggestion for the last 1-2 days of training. Perhaps we can section students off into groups with teachers that would be compatible to tutor said student.
The last 1-2 days going over a final prep of sorts, just so the students have at least some idea of what there getting into. Also maybe some 1 on 1 interaction and advice.

Then you prepare them to expect the unexpected, answer any lingering questions they have, and perhaps give advice on there weak points.

Point is, I just want more varied teacher/student interaction. Plus I dont wanna spend the next two days wandering around aimlessly.

The last two days were to involve some classes from Wyst that would give you some help during the exams.

As for student-teacher interaction, I would very much like that, I've been pining for it for quite a while now ~w~

I've been planning it more in-depth, and it's the very reason why I started giving Wyst skill proficiencies. I'd personally consider them auxiliary classes, but Wyst's will be expanded to include any of the various things under her skills list; I'll just leave all her skills in a short-list below.
  1. Polearms
  2. Swords
  3. Concealed Weapons
  4. Hand to Hand Combat
  5. Medical Skills
  6. Life Skills
Those are the basics of what Wystria is skilled in, and life skills are akin to domestic skills e.g. Cooking, cleaning etc.

We could indeed divvy up the students among the teachers to give more student-teacher interaction.

I'll start off by compiling the list of teachers and from there you can decide which teacher you'd like to mentor your OC. I'll also give a basic description of their abilities.

Oh, and @SS-I Never , is your teacher OC still a thing?
Name: Wystria Leticiar
Race: Duality of Black & White

Ability: Duality of Black & White; Black (Shadow manipulation)

Teaching Style: Practical experience is the best way to go.

Name:Amystella Leticiar

Ability: Duality of Black & White; White (Light manipulation)

Teaching Style: Consultation and Advice, practical experience when necessary.

Name: Minelauva
Race: Celestial Star Spirit

Ability: Archon Virginis; (Gravity & Earth Manipulation)

Teaching Style: Spartan training

Name: Sky
Race: Air Spirit

Ability: Elemental Physiology; (Wind Manipulation)

Teaching Style: ???

Name: Candice
Race: Human

Ability: ???

The last two days were to involve some classes from Wyst that would give you some help during the exams.

As for student-teacher interaction, I would very much like that, I've been pining for it for quite a while now ~w~

I've been planning it more in-depth, and it's the very reason why I started giving Wyst skill proficiencies. I'd personally consider them auxiliary classes, but Wyst's will be expanded to include any of the various things under her skills list; I'll just leave all her skills in a short-list below.
  1. Polearms
  2. Swords
  3. Concealed Weapons
  4. Hand to Hand Combat
  5. Medical Skills
  6. Life Skills
Those are the basics of what Wystria is skilled in, and life skills are akin to domestic skills e.g. Cooking, cleaning etc.

We could indeed divvy up the students among the teachers to give more student-teacher interaction.

I'll start off by compiling the list of teachers and from there you can decide which teacher you'd like to mentor your OC. I'll also give a basic description of their abilities.

Oh, and @SS-I Never , is your teacher OC still a thing?
Name: Wystria Leticiar

Ability: Duality of Black & White; Black (Shadow manipulation)

Teaching Style: Practical experience is the best way to go.

Name:Amystella Leticiar

Ability: Duality of Black & White; White (Light manipulation)

Teaching Style: Consultation and Advice, practical experience when necessary.

Name: Minelauva
Race: Celestial Star Spirit

Ability: Archon Virginis; (Gravity & Earth Manipulation)

Teaching Style: Spartan training

Name: Sky
Race: Air Spirit

Ability: Elemental Physiology; (Wind Manipulation)

Name: Candice
Race: Human

Ability: ???

Yeah, my teacher OC is still in this. I just haven't found the need to use him. :p

I'll take Amystella, the teacher of light manipulation (As my hero has it himself)
Suzy: Too bad! She's already taken!

Just kidding! XD It's just for @kyuukestu to decide.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Suzy totally ditched Andrew & Lily as well XD

Lily: Wow, not cool...

I don't know what to do either, I guess have one of them challenge somebody to a spar or something.

Aaron: .....Minelauva!

Also, I suggest everyone make your choice swiftly, this isnt a mentorship, its basically a crash course on a test we know nothing about. Choose a teacher that fits with your want and desires. And @SS-I Never's oc teacher is Ram....Kinito? Kimito? Ill have to look. Point is, a really old (not as old as sky or wyst tho) telekinetic teacher, if anyone wants to know.

Also, I suggest everyone make your choice swiftly, this isnt a mentorship, its basically a crash course on a test we know nothing about. Choose a teacher that fits with your want and desires. And @SS-I Never's oc teacher is Ram....Kinito? Kimito? Ill have to look. Point is, a really old (not as old as sky or wyst tho) telekinetic teacher, if anyone wants to know.
Wyst is in her 20s '-'

Ram is like 15 times her age

Suzy totally ditched Andrew & Lily as well XD

Lily: Wow, not cool...

I don't know what to do either, I guess have one of them challenge somebody to a spar or something.
Suzy: I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! ;_;

Wyst is in her 20s '-'

Ram is like 15 times her age
Ram Kinito, age: 345 years old, yep.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
I also have a teacher character, Victoria, who is able to alter the size/weight of objects she touches. Is in charge of the younger kids, but if we need another teacher for this there is that.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Okay, if anyone has any suggestions for what my characters can do right now I am all ears. At this point I'd favor a time skip, cause right now this is now the Suzy/Toby series and not a superhero school story. My characters have literally nothing to do now.

Yea, Thought this was school.
NOT a romance novel!
Make your own thread if your making a romance novel here!

No need to be harsh. It's an honest situation of two people getting their characters to do things and the rest of us sitting around.

I'm sorry, guys. It's just that we've been the only ones posting. I have the exact same feelings as well, as I don't like that it's just @DarkHydraT and I posting currently either.

It's fair, the rest of us have been standing around. I think it's just we don't know where to go from here while you and Hydra had an idea.

........though I think Suzy could have addressed her friends before she left XD.

Still we just need ideas for what we can do. Whether more spars or other ideas. It's not on you. It's more on us.

No need to be harsh. It's an honest situation of two people getting their characters to do things and the rest of us sitting around.

It's fair, the rest of us have been standing around. I think it's just we don't know where to go from here while you and Hydra had an idea.

........though I think Suzy could have addressed her friends before she left XD.

Still we just need ideas for what we can do. Whether more spars or other ideas. It's not on you. It's more on us.
I never address my friends when I go on a date, so I didn't really think about it. :p