• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

@kyuukestu, Can the venom actually affect a slime?
Well, sometimes they're portrayed as being immune to venom. Though usually, it's because they can filter it out through their slime-forms, and they're not straight up immune. After all, they still have nervous systems and the like.

You can't filter out this venom though since you're surrounded by it. The venom will eventually seep into your slime, so I'd bet on it working. Though, I guess given enough exposure to the venom overtime your slime would probably become venomous as well. You won't last long enough for that though xD

If you want venomous slime hit up Melusine though, she'll give you some venom.

The slime in Who says this OL can't become a Splendid Slime, does the filtering method. Rimiru from Slime Tensei...well, I don't recall him ever getting poisoned...ah, I lied, pretty sure he gets poisoned once in the Light Novel.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Well, sometimes they're portrayed as being immune to venom. Though usually, it's because they can filter it out through their slime-forms, and they're not straight up immune. After all, they still have nervous systems and the like.

You can't filter out this venom though since you're surrounded by it. The venom will eventually seep into your slime, so I'd bet on it working. Though, I guess given enough exposure to the venom overtime your slime would probably become venomous as well. You won't last long enough for that though xD

If you want venomous slime hit up Melusine though, she'll give you some venom.

The slime in Who says this OL can't become a Splendid Slime, does the filtering method. Rimiru from Slime Tensei...well, I don't recall him ever getting poisoned...ah, I lied, pretty sure he gets poisoned once in the Light Novel.
Ahh ok, I guess that makes sense. I'll count on it working then, So do you have antivenom for Liam, or is he kind of just doomed even though he decided to side with you?

Ahh ok, I guess that makes sense. I'll count on it working then, So do you have antivenom for Liam, or is he kind of just doomed even though he decided to side with you?
The whether venom works or not thing kinda depends on the world and how the author writes it. All slimes aren't equal.

Rimiru Tempest is a beast of slime, he can totally go toe to toe with a dragon and not lose out. Other slimes...not so much.

Well, with good practice you'll be pretty strong. A slime form makes you pretty immune to physical attacks, and you can also assimilate things into the slime, or change its consistency.

Sticky Slime, Acid Slime, Flammable Slime, Insulating Slime, Metallic Slime, etc.

It's a very versatile power, you'll tots be fine.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Well, with good practice you'll be pretty strong. A slime form makes you pretty immune to physical attacks, and you can also assimilate things into the slime, or change its consistency.

Sticky Slime, Acid Slime, Flammable Slime, Insulating Slime, Metallic Slime, etc.

It's a very versatile power, you'll tots be fine.

Liam: C-can I really d-do all that?

Liam is a small boy, he'll do all of that, in time. Right now he's just a small boy who is scared of fighting, and really just wants to make a friend. That's why he jumped at the chance when Melusine asked him.

Name: Riley

Year/Grade: Freshman (9)

Appearance: Dark brown hair (almost black) with big dark brown eyes. On one side of her head her hair is fashioned down a little past her shoulders, while the other half of her hair is put up in braids. She is on the chubby/ curvy side in physical appearance. She is 5'0 and has freckles dotting her face. Her usual attire is a yellow t shirt and black, ripped jeans with black converse. Her ears are pierced twice on each side and she has a bar in her right ear.

Personality: Riley is a go getter. She is determined to do what she thinks is right and she works very hard to get where she wants to go. She absolutely loves making friends. In fact, her friends and family are what keep her going. She is fairly stubborn and get on peoples nerves quite often, but she is a very loyal person and will always try to make sure the people around her get where they want to go as well.

Powers: can turn dreams/ nightmares into a reality

Bio: Rileys grandparents and father are Hispanic, but she doesn't know a lot of spanish as she was brought up in America, mostly by her moms side which is almost all of European decent. She learned a lot of cooking techniques from her grandparents though when she went to visit them and is very good at making Hispanic cultured dishes. She has been put into many psych wards from her powers when she first learned about them, as she would always talk about her dreams and or nightmares as though she really experienced them. They became very intrusive in her everyday life which is part of the reason she works so hard now. She has learned to keep her dreams and nightmares turning into a reality and can now decide when she wants them to become real and when she doesn't, as well as other's.

Current Guardian: Mother and father, but theyre divorced

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
@ThECoRgiGaL I feel I should inform you that we are currently taking a practical exam where we are on an island. We were dropped into the water by @kyuukestu and had to swim to the island where we have to grab bells that other people have in order to get points. We are not at the school so... yeah.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
You're about to take a practical exam.

Each student got a bronze bell.

Teachers have silver bells

The headmaster has a golden bell.

Roaming monsters will have Iron bells.

Bronze bells are 1 point
Silver bells 5 points
Gold bells 100 points
Iron bells 1/3 a point

You need 3 points to pass, so that means 3 bronze bells or 1 silver or gold bell.

Only 3 iron bells allowed, and they'll make up 1 point together.

You'll be sent to a remote island for roughly a week, and food and shelter will be on you.

Starving or being too injured to continue will result in failure of the exam.

You're currently camping out on a cliff overlooking the ocean.

Think... That's about it??
These are the details of the exam as they were explained to me. But that camping thing no longer applies as we were already dropped off of the cliff.