• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

*sips tea*

I'm one of the teacher's who has a silver bell ya know, and I'm also the teacher on standby to evacuate any one in danger. You really want to taunt your life line?
I am not that afraid of the teachers as to my knowledge only the Dryad has a connection to water and no teacher has shown up yet. Melusine is a bigger problem as she could probably 'taste' the bell entering the water. And how much tea do you have? You have sipped a lot of tea on here

I am not that afraid of the teachers as to my knowledge only the Dryad has a connection to water and no teacher has shown up yet. Melusine is a bigger problem as she could probably 'taste' the bell entering the water. And how much tea do you have? You have sipped a lot of tea on here
Amystella is already there, you just can't see her. She's a light manipulator so she's letting the light warp around her to create a seamless mirage.

She's just been watching the students for a while now.

You'll be fighting Wyst if you happen to wander into her side of the island.

My Dryad, Celia, hasn't even gotten to the island lol.

Amystella is already there, you just can't see her. She's a light manipulator so she's letting the light warp around her to create a seamless mirage.

She's just been watching the students for a while now.

You'll be fighting Wyst if you happen to wander into her side of the island.

My Dryad, Celia, hasn't even gotten to the island lol.
So we have a teacher ready to strike, a teacher somewhere on the island and a Dryad yet to arrive. Yay.

(Copy past from other RPs)

Alright, bad news guys.

My take home final consists of a multiple choice/short answer portion that consists of over 30 questions. A couple multi-part. An Excel portion, a PowerPoint portion and a Word Doc portion. All due tomorrow by noon.

So I will not be able to RP to any RPs until then. I really need to get this done and am so stressed out. Apologies for the delay, I will work to get this done and respond as quickly as I can. I just need some time, so I can only ask you don't advance the plot of my cast areas too much but if you need to between then just forget about me. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.

Special apologies to kyuu and Sky. I am eager to have Kevin/Aura tussle with your character but I need to focus on my final and ask you give me some time.

@kyuukestu I'm also really glad melusine is on my side, she's scary as hell
D: She's really nice if you get to know her, and you're also not fighting her.
I know this rps been dead as of late, but new pfp's amulet is in dedication to Aaron Clark of CoDa.

Coincidentally, oldest 'active' rp im in.
We're actually just hyper slow moving lmao. We still post with some consistency.

Alright, bad news guys.

My take home final consists of a multiple choice/short answer portion that consists of over 30 questions. A couple multi-part. An Excel portion, a PowerPoint portion and a Word Doc portion. All due tomorrow by noon.

So I will not be able to RP to any RPs until then. I really need to get this done and am so stressed out. Apologies for the delay, I will work to get this done and respond as quickly as I can. I just need some time, so I can only ask you don't advance the plot of my cast areas too much but if you need to between then just forget about me. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.

Special apologies to kyuu and Sky. I am eager to have Kevin/Aura tussle with your character but I need to focus on my final and ask you give me some time.

Don't let my apparent activity fool you, I've got several exams I should be studying for .3. A break is a welcome relief for me.

Alright, bad news guys.

Nah, don't worry about it. You take as long as you need

jade421

Previously Sarah316
I know this rps been dead as of late, but new pfp's amulet is in dedication to Aaron Clark of CoDa.

Coincidentally, oldest 'active' rp im in.

I think we're fine. This RP finds a way to keep on ticking, it's slow but consistent and sometimes that matters more.

Anyway I still have characters to toss into the mix, but I want to wait until finals fever fades a bit before I focus on more than one POV. So once that is clear Diego, Serenity and Ash will give you people more to react to.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Sorry that was a joke we are taking an exam on an island. get three points to pass. students each have a bronze bell, staff a silver, skye has a gold. bronze is 1 point, silver is 5, gold is 100. we are on the island for 5 days. Roaming monsters also have bells that are 1/3 of a point.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
so real quick question @ThECoRgiGaL, do your powers make like actual tangible versions of people's dreams and nightmares, or is it just mirages and or images just they can see. I'm asking just so I know if I have to battle a literal 100 ft tall spider in the near future, plus the people you are doing this too would also have to know what to expect so they can properly write about it.

I feel that, sorry for not elaborating lol. yes, she can make them become like, actual living, tangible things. And if its a feeling, like say someone is most scared of losing friends/ family, she can create images of their friends and or family talking to them saying they will leave (just an example). :) i hope that helps a bit!! Also i hate spiders D: