• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

Ryker - A ghost? Can I punch it?

June - It's a ghost. Part of the whole being a ghost thing is the inability to touch it.

Ryker - No fair. I haven't punched a ghost before.
Please don't try to punch me. I'd probably laugh hard enough to fall to the floor, and that wouldn't be good

Ya, the portals in my own world are a bit wonky and this gal has a snarky half demon to worry about who somehow managed to become king of hell.

he hangs out in heaven all the goddamn time and keeps sitting on my throne and i'm honestly tired to having to beat his arse outta my house

so ya, i better not see his sorry butt in my RP thread, I regret creating him but he won't leave

Um... Yeah... I'll try and keep my own portals stabilised. But then again, we don't want a repeat of what happened last time I found an unstable portal

First, you need to get a bottle.

Next, you need to put a plug in it to prevent Sky from escaping.

Then, you punt that sucker to the nearest person in the discussion room.

*Football kicks the bottle 'o Sky into the air*

*catches for an interception. Rushes down the field. 30 yard line. 20. The 10.*
Touchdown!
*smashes bottle on the ground*
Oh, I think I was playing the wrong game....

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Gonna ruin your fun here and point out that kicking bottles in an RP discussion thread is off-topic, and would make a better profile post (or forum game!). Besides, I'd have to clean it up if it smashed... ;)

AAARRRGGHH! HELP!
No, don't do tha- MOTHERFUCKER!
STOP, STOP, STOP!
And you had to smash it on the carpet, of all things? Urrrrrgghhhh.
Can you let me out? Please?

Gonna ruin your fun here and point out that kicking bottles in an RP discussion thread is off-topic, and would make a better profile post (or forum game!). Besides, I'd have to clean it up if it smashed... ;)
(Gotcha. Sorry, crappy internet meant that I was spamming the send button, then it came through and therefore showing your message before it :D)
So, um... Can I come out now?

Last edited by a moderator:
And I get to go to Pokecon today.

Currently just waiting for when it's realavant to the plot for Aurrea to come back in, but probably after the kids return to the school unless they go missing for a day.

Children, age is relative. For all you know I'm infinity times two.
However, you're not.
And I get to go to Pokecon today.
Aww, ye. Lucky *laments how much being in the UK sucks for these festivals*
Anyhow, I should probably get my ass kicked into gear and try to get a post in. I suddenly realised several things which I'll mention to you in the PM, which'll kinda change how this arc will work, so that might delay me slightly

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Well I was waiting for the freshmen to go in before either SS-I Never's character Suzy goes back to her body to get my characters to help if needed or if we just stumble on them.