• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

Damn. Well, Imma suffer through this AP work, get some applications going for some more art groups over on DA (I like to think that I am quite active there so check me out... if you want to same user and all.) And then get to work on maybe some more OC artwork, it'll get posted to DA tho.

Damn. Well, Imma suffer through this AP work, get some applications going for some more art groups over on DA (I like to think that I am quite active there so check me out... if you want to same user and all.) And then get to work on maybe some more OC artwork, it'll get posted to DA tho.
"Miss Overexcitable?" Really?

I was just hoping for Lily to go to Suzy's room, find her body just sitting there, and then Lily tries to wake her body up through panic. Then I can show Suzy's weakness (or at least her weakness when she is in her astral form).

But if @Sarah316 doesn't want to do that, then....idk.

Candice: Well if you want to get technical the reason you were able to knock out that plan was...*Oliver places a wing over Candice's mouth*

Oliver: And putting countless people in danger is not something to boast about.

Candice: Well if you want to get technical the reason you were able to knock out that plan was...*Oliver places a wing over Candice's mouth*

Oliver: And putting countless people in danger is not something to boast about.
Who said I was boasting? You know, lying is a serious flaw in a character. You might want Candice to recheck your coding sometime
Yep, that plane had a distinct lack of "lift" and thus, it fell out of the sky~
Hmm... Fair point.
But I am still a (semi) living scientific impossibility

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily: IDK, kinda did sound like you were bragging. "Hey your stupid science can't knock planes out of the sky like I can" is the vibe I got from that quote. I'm sorry...please don't punish me...

Lily: IDK, kinda did sound like you were bragging. "Hey your stupid science can't knock planes out of the sky like I can" is the vibe I got from that quote. I'm sorry...please don't punish me...
Please, locate the word "I can" in that phrase. Or "I made"

Oliver: I miss the old days where superpowers were just the result of falling in a tank of radioactive waste.

Candice: Oh come on, Sky's existence is just so fascinating!

Bingo, you're in the same general category as Viruses which fulfill some of the criteria for being considered living, but not all of them.
Nah, not in there. They can at least reproduce in some way. We got nada. Nor do we (sorry, I mean I for all of these things. Last living example and all) need to eat, I suppose I sort of need to breathe- not sure how to classify that. Also, I don't grow. At all. Nor mature, I only gain experiences.

Actually, nevermind. Just, like, look up the official criteria for something to be living and match me up to that

Oliver: I miss the old days where superpowers were just the result of falling in a tank of radioactive waste.

Candice: Oh come on, Sky's existence is just so fascinating!
Heh, no cells to speak of, so nothing to destabilise. Not sure if I even have DNA, or my own equivilant

Nah, not in there. They can at least reproduce in some way. We got nada. Nor do we (sorry, I mean I for all of these things. Last living example and all) need to eat, I suppose I sort of need to breathe- not sure how to classify that. Also, I don't grow. At all. Nor mature, I only gain experiences.

Actually, nevermind. Just, like, look up the official criteria for something to be living and match me up to that
Well i meant as in you satisfy some of the criteria but not all of them. Just like viruses and a few other things.