• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

Name: Sam Dob
Appearance: Is a humanoid grey shark with arms and legs wearing a janitor's uniform
Personality: he is a fun loving person, loves doing jokes and is serious with cleaning
Powers: Animal shifting
Bio: his power has for some reason turned him into a shark permanently. He used to be a very powerful hero that stopped many criminals in his career. But after only a few years, he met with a horrible tragedy that resulted in his sidekick sacrificing his life to save Sam's. He quit being a hero after that and joined CoDA as a biologie and science teacher, but he quickly got bored and became a Janitor instead.

I kind of want Ryker to get pissed at Oliver later on. Like they're having an argument and Ryker gets pissed and midway through the fight, Kevin and Aura comes back, and Oliver and Ryker are just smiling like nothing happened.

Sure, Oliver is good at getting people mad.

Oliver: Did you delibertly make me just to have other Role Players use me as a figurative punching bag?

Uh, anyway I think that sounds like a solid plan.

I have ap homework, driver's ed, two finals from art (fully rendered black and white charcoal drawings on 18x24 paper) due on the same day and less than 2 weeks until school starts somebody fucking shoot me.

;-;

Haven't Been getting alerts from this thread... I MISSED SO MUCH

(Also am I allowed to ship people in this RP, cause I've been doing a hell of a lot of it)

Tfw you don't get notifications from BOTH threads. Can someone please give me a summary of what's been happening, both IC and OOC?

Basically we are searching the cave/tunnels Viiper was in to look for Aura's Parents. In three groups. (Ryker/Oliver, Kevin/Aura & June/Yuki).

Also we got a new student, I Never's character, trying to get her schedule.

A guy wants to be janitor, and we already have one. (OOC and at the top of this thread)

And Ryker and June Twin drama happened, a new student, Aura abd Sammy's parents are being captured by Viiper and now the gang is searching tunNelson for any signs of clues. Also, the Robot AI Babysitting Owl, Oliver and the Human Punching Bag, Ryker are part need together to create some hilarious drama (IC)

I'm gonna use this cave exploring to deepen Aura and Kevin's relationship.

Also Aura is extremely afraid of the cave because it reminds her of the pod she was trapped and almost died in.

Suzy looked at the solidified form of the breeze, and was in awe.

Mr. Sky's power is so cool! I wonder what other powers some people of this school have!

Suzy nodded, and started following Sky.

Mr. Sky? Well, that's a new one. Just for reference, Sky is pretty much never called by his last name. I mean, I'm not sure if he even has one. I'm pretty sure it's in his own language, even if it was. And humans... Can't really speak it

:D

Weeeellll, Sky may or may not approve of the formality

(Advanced warning, if you find yourself hanging off the top of a cliff, you know why)

Looks like it's time for another... Godjacob and his dad!

Godjacob's Dad: I don't wanna go to sleep!

Godjacob: Dad, please don't make this difficult.

Godjacob's Dad: I'm a grown man, I can go to bed whenever I please!

Godjacob: Dad, it's for your own good.

*the two keep bickering at each other for nearly half an hour*

Godjacob: Dad, go to sleep now!

Godjacob's Dad: You can't make me.... *passes out and starts snoring*

Godjacob: :@ Finally.

Yeah, but at least he's asleep now LOL

Oliver: I'm just saying. We've had multiple incidents that threatened students back to back to back. Something needs to change.