• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

My students (Full names) : Clay Brown, Laila Safar, Ryka Iwu , Tia Marino (Main)
Other characters: Bast, TX-9, Jason Sharp/Circuit, Winged Britannia

Last edited by a moderator:
She's a bit anti-social.

So, how long has Ryker been gone. When I left, I thought the plot would move a bit. It didn't and I'm just waiting for a good amount of time to pass.

Then again, if @PrimrosePearl 's arc is finding her parents, then it would still take Candice some time rock look for them properly. At least a week. It's a short enough time skip to give the kids some peace and false safety.

Be careful~ One liners are against the rules of Pokecharms, too many of them will get the thread locked.
No, it won't get the thread locked. If it's only one or two people, stellar will probably just kick then from the RP. She only locks threads that are a real Trainwreck

Actually that part was from Pokemon. I was battling Korrina, and I was dealing with Machoke, who knows Rock Tomb. And it just weaseled my way in.

hmmm, fair enough

I demand a list of @Excalibur Queen 's Characters! I can't keep track other wise ;-;

The lower quote pretty much covers them.

My students (Full names) : Clay Brown , Laila Safar, Ryka Iwu, Tia Marino (Main)
Other characters: Bast, TX-9, Jason Sharp/Circuit, Winged Britannia

And Jason Sharp/Curcuit and TX-9 won't be sticking around as long as Winged Britannia will.

Last edited by a moderator: