• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

Ohhh, Oliver! Well, if you don't want to stay here, I could always drop you off in the nearest hurricane. I think I have one heading to Florida pretty soon. Don't worry, it'll only cause minor damage

Nope! You're still good to join, since I'm getting my mini-arc ready. It's probably the perfect time, since we got another guy who just joint. You could both be transfer students

image.jpeg

ART FINAL WHY

Name: Sam Dob
Appearance: Is a humanoid grey shark with arms and legs wearing a janitor's uniform
Personality: he is a fun loving person, loves doing jokes and is serious with cleaning
Powers: Animal shifting
Bio: his power has for some reason turned him into a shark permanently. He used to be a very powerful hero that stopped many criminals in his career. But after only a few years, he met with a horrible tragedy that resulted in his sidekick sacrificing his life to save Sam's. He quit being a hero after that and joined CoDA as a biologie and science teacher, but he quickly got bored and became a Janitor instead.
Welcome fellow custodian ~

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Is this Good?

Name: Cade Cazden
Year/Grade: Year 9
Appearance: Cade is around the average height for his age. Cade is Pale Skinned. Cade has Short Platinum Blonde Hair and his Eye Colour can vary depending on what emotion he is feeling. Cade Generally wears a Sky Blue T Shirt and a White Hoodie over it. He also wears denim Jeans and grey sneakers.
Personality: Cade is usually quiet and slightly shy around new people but he is kind and considerate of others. Cade is Mercurial and can change emotions very easily.

Powers: The Ability to temporarily enhance another person's powers by touching a part of their body (So the shoulder) or anywhere really. He cannot yet control this properly currently as the enhancement depends on whatever emotion they are currently experiencing. The Stronger the emotion, the stronger the Enhancement The Enhancement could range from improved accuracy to improved strength to being able to jump higher and much more. He can also enhance himself by having his hands grasp each other in any sort of way
Cade is also immune to most types of poison.

Bio: Cade actually didn't receive his powers through some tragic accident. The Superpowers were inherited through his Mother. Cade in his childhood, lived with both parents, hoping to one day be able to have a power. He knew that his Mum was a superhero no one knew much about. She would quietly sneak out the house at night. One night, she went out and never came back. Cade has no idea what happened to Cade's Mother but Cade's Father said it was because of an unknown Villain (Which is a lie). Cade's Father told him to not worry but it tore him up and really hit him. Cade's father Forced Cade to go to a regular high school because he Hates Superpowers and Magic. Even Though he went to a regular high school, he still practised Martial Arts since his father was okay with that. He is transferring to the CoDA much to his father's hatred of the place. He applied to go to because he is either bullied at his school for his colour changing eyes or he gets mad at everyone and starts turning violent. CoDA is one of the only schools he can go to and it's the place he wanted to go to because it's related to superpowers.

Current Guardian: Father, he is living far away from his other relatives.

Last edited:
Is this Good?

Name: Cade Cazden
Year/Grade: Year 9
Appearance: Cade is around the average height for his age. Cade is Pale Skinned. Cade has Short Platinum Blonde Hair and his Eye Colour can vary depending on what emotion he is feeling. Cade Generally wears a Sky Blue T Shirt and a White Hoodie over it. He also wears denim Jeans and grey sneakers.
Personality: Cade is usually quiet and slightly shy around new people but he is kind and considerate of others. Cade is Mercurial and can change emotions very easily.

Powers: The Ability to temporarily enhance another person's powers by touching a part of their body (So the shoulder) or anywhere really. He cannot yet control this properly currently as the enhancement depends on whatever emotion they are currently experiencing. The Stronger the emotion, the stronger the Enhancement The Enhancement could range from improved accuracy to improved strength to being able to jump higher and much more.
Cade is also immune to most types of poison.

Bio: Cade actually didn't receive his powers through some tragic accident. The Superpowers were inherited through his Mother. Cade in his childhood, lived with both parents, hoping to one day be able to have a power. He knew that his Mum was a superhero no one knew much about. She would quietly sneak out the house at night. One night, she went out and never came back. Cade has no idea what happened to Cade's Mother but Cade's Father said it was because of an unknown Villain (Which is a lie). Cade's Father told him to not worry but it tore him up and really hit him. Cade's father Forced Cade to go to a regular high school because he Hates Superpowers and Magic. He is transferring to the CoDA much to his father's hatred of the place. He applied to go to because he is either bullied at his school for his colour changing eyes or he gets mad at everyone and starts turning violent. CoDA is one of the only schools he can go to and it's the place he wanted to go to because it's related to superpowers.

Current Guardian: Father, he is living far away from his other relatives.
Huh, that actually looks like a really good ability idea, as well as the character design and the backstory.Overall, he looks like a really interesting addition to the Rp. I would accept him if I needed to, but there isn't any need. So just make a post when you feel like it

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
God, if you think that's bad, you should have seen me after a lesson with chalk. You couldn't make out a single part of my skin
You should see my hand when i'm writing with pen. I'm left handed so I sometimes manage to smudge the pen ink onto the side of my hand.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
When you told the students NOT to jump head first into the demon hound attack. Even knocked Kevin out and tried to keep him safe at your house.

Didn't work, but it was an effort LOL

Ohh, yeah. That. But I knocked Kevin out because he was starting to get angry and didn't want to fight him, not because he was worried about them . That's Rio's, human conscience thing. She told them not to go dive in, Sky was just allowing stuff to go as it was

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily: Suzy is already worried about danger in the school, at least allow me the illusion that the stuff tries to keep students from getting involved even if they may not have any actual issue.

Oliver: This kind of attitude is poor for a Headmaster to have, and only adds to my point of the better safety measures that should...*Kevin covers Oliver's mouth*

Kevin: C-can you not please?

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
I forgot to mention this, Cade's regular eye colour is brown and it's only ever like that if he isn't feeling any sort of emotion in particular.

Last edited:
I think Aura and Cade will be good friends.

Oh god you should see me with oil pastels. I absolutely hate their stupid guts (If they have any) They're so messy and annoying. I could go on all day about how much I hate them.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Cade will need to make friends since he can't really use his power unless he has someone to enhance... Unless of course he enhanced himself which I don't think I will let him do

Oil Pastels are annoying... I used to manage getting it on my shirt and face sometimes...

I'm also atrocious at most types of art...

Cade will need to make friends since he can't really use his power unless he has someone to enhance... Unless of course he enhanced himself which I don't think I will let him do

Oil Pastels are annoying... I used to manage getting it on my shirt and face sometimes...

I'm also atrocious at most types of art...
I'm atrocious at all types of art, apart from Photoshop. And video editing, if that counts

One time I was painting with my friend and five minutes later the teacher walked in, it looked like a paint bomb went off, and me and my friend had completely covered each other's faces with paint and were working on the arms.

One time I was painting with my friend and five minutes later the teacher walked in, it looked like a paint bomb went off, and me and my friend had completely covered each other's faces with paint and were working on the arms.
I'm just not going to ask

And sorry about not getting that arc started. I'm having issues finding the right point to do so

"As Suzy was floating around the school, she noticed a group of three people. For some reason, they interested her, so she flew up to them. She was invisible, and didn't have a solid shape, so they couldn't sense or hear her."

Because I am not smart and need clarification, you are talking about Aura, Ryker and Kevin right?

Also I'm waiting for you guys to post as I've made mine.

"You'll hear about a trio of freshman, brave teens who get caught up in all kinds of craziness."

Aura trips over a tiny rock while running in a pitch black cave...
XD

Also Aura would be able to feel Susy, but wouldn't be able to communicate while concious. However, Sammy is down for a chat right now, however... One slight complication.
She is in unspeakable pain mentally right now. :)

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
On Sims 4, I have done Cade when he is wearing a hoodie and no hoodie. I am very picky but i am terrible at modifying the face so I just used a template face... If anyone else want's me to do there character, let me know.

(by the way, I have the 3 expansion packs [Get Together, Get To Work, City Living], the Dine out and the Vampire game packs, and the Romantic garden and movie stuff packs if anyone cares about expansions I also have a really bad mod which adds people stabbing and shooting each other... I'm getting rid of it...)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 10.52.59 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 10.52.59 pm.png
    724.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 10.54.07 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 10.54.07 pm.png
    665.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited: