• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

True but he is pretty much normal in this state, as he can't output energy. He can still reduce damage, but can't absorb and store the power. Also he can only split into two. Three is impossible.

well technically I should be cleaning.

Like that giant hole in the gym that leads underground, buuuuuut my job description doesn't cover reconstruction of damaged property :3

waiting for @Sky5372 to finish filing that pay raise ~

Sky raised his eyebrow at seeing Ryker drop out of the sky, especially at the point where he actually managed to stay upright instead of faceplanting like the others who tried the 'Superhero landing'. He mentally gave his a four out of five for style, and a one out of five for practicality, because you know, it's better than parachuting at thirty miles an hour

They say imitation is the greatest form of respect :3

or.....you could have been planning that from the start..... but I prefer to see things my way.

*Cough* oh, yeah... Gimmie a sec.
There we go. Okay, Got it! *Throws bit of paper towards @kyuukestu * Now, uh, I need to go and... Fix that massive hole I made! Yeah... *Disappears into puff of wind*
*Folders papers and sends them to the Abyss of Darkness that is Wystria's side bag*
^-^ glad to work with ya~

Aurrea litterally can't do squat unless ya'll find a way for a ghost to be able to do something (She missed the Viiper convo). And Rio isn't going to make her reappearance until the mini plot finishes and Sky begins the small plot we discussed. *Glares at Sky*

Also, @SS-I Never , small thing, Rio is in a coma so who you see in the office is instead a tall spectral dragon ghost that is Aurrea... But of course it's been a while since I posted so that probably got lost in the translation so....

I'll just make Aurrea react. xD