• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
@SS-I Never, Okay I'll edit it now.

Here is an OC sheet explaining the Girl I introduced in my previous post. Most information is hidden due to spoilers:

Name: Ashley Visini
Personality: She Loves adventures and exploring and she can be a bit crazy at times. She can stay optimistic in the worst of situations. She stays strong for others but when she thinks no one is watching, she changes. She would cry or act more pessimistic.
Powers: She has the ability see through other peoples eyes. She also has the ability to telepathically talk to other people. They can't reply unless she lets them. She needs to be in close range when she does this on people for the first time. Once doing it on someone at a close range, they can be talked to or look from their eyes from far away.
Relatives: Mother (Deceased) Cade (Half Brother) Father (Deceased) Grandmother (Current Guardian, The Mother of Ashleys and Cade's Mum)

Other Questions can be asked about her(I probably forgot about them)

Last edited: