• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

Y- you're waiting for me...

I'm planning for them to come into a little hollow cave thingy and Aura get seperated from the other two possibly by erosion. She overheats, faints and wakes up to her find herself imprisoned with her parents. Probs by a monster.

Then idk, Kevin and Ryker could come kick some butt.

I definitley didn't just come up with that......... nope not at all

Just to a quick post where you answer Kevin's "are you ready" question and then have us start to go into the cave. We don't need to detail what's in it yet.

We just need a post. Any post LOL

jade421

Previously Sarah316
I'll go make a post having my characters meet Godjacob's Candice character.

Or Lunarluma you can have your character meet mine if you want.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
If you're still accepting...

Name: Tobias Fletcher
Year/Grade: Junior
Appearance: Tobias is a short, thin, dark skinned young man, with short black hair, large, round brown eyes. He'll wear the first thing out of his drawers and/or closet, so his clothing sets almost never match.
Personality: Tobias is usually distant, and judgmental, but once he makes a friend, he becomes devoted loyally to them. If he is betrayed, he quickly moves on, as he easily adapts to most situations. Some would consider him to be socially awkward, because of how he acts.
Powers:
Advanced Telepathy
Current Abilities;
- Visual/Mental Mind Reading: The ability to read/sense/see the thoughts of others.
- Empathy/Telempathy: The ability to interpret others emotions and communicate through emotions.
- Psychic Communication: The ability to open up secret conversations and relay covert information.
- Telepathic Speaking: The ability to speak aloud using only the mind.
- Omnilingualism: The ability to intuitively understand all languages.
- Telepathic Translation: The ability to translate all languages.
- Psychic Navigation: The ability to create a mental map of the area.
- Speaking Inducement: The ability to make others say whatever one wants.
- Telepathic Prediction: The ability to know an opponent's moves and attacks by reading their brain waves.
- Telepathic Relay: The ability to act as a mental relay station for a group of minds, allowing said minds to "speak" to one another through the user.
- Thought Manifestation: The ability to make one's thoughts visible to all.
Near Future Abilities;
- Binding: The ability to restrict the movements of others via the mind.
- Emotion Manipulation: The ability to make one feel a certain way.
- Telepathic Language Instruction: The ability to teach languages telepathically.
- Memory Reading: The ability to read the target's memories.
- Mental Hallucination: The ability to cause mental hallucinations.
- Mental Inducement: The ability to temporarily push the targets mind into the wanted state.
- Mind Image: The ability to project one's image to the mind of another.
- Telepathic Static: The ability to project telepathic static.
- Psychic Inhibitors: The ability to place inhibitors in the mind to limit the target's capabilities.
- Psychic Shield: The ability to erect a psychic shield to protect the minds of oneself and/or others.
- Pushing: The ability to implant memories, thoughts, and emotions into others.
- Sensory Scrying: The ability to perceive through the senses of other beings.
- Telepathic Hijacking: The ability to hijack telepathic communication.
- Thought Manipulation: The ability to control the thoughts of others.
- Lightside View: The ability to communicate with and bring out the good side of a person's personality.
- Memory Manipulation: The ability to erase, restore and alter the target's memories.
- Projective Omnilingualism: The ability to emit a field that translates every spoken language.
- Subconscious Manipulation: The ability to manipulate the subconscious.
- Knowledge Projection: The ability to project knowledge into another mind.
Far Future Abilities;
- Consciousness Transferal: The ability to transfer one's mind to a new body.
- Darkside View: The ability to communicate with and bring out the dark side of a person's personality.
- Mental Manipulation: The ability to manipulate functions of the mind.
- Psychic Energy Manipulation: The ability to produce and manipulate mental energy.
- Psychic Wave Manipulation: The ability to generate and manipulate thought waves.
- Psychosomatic Illusion: The ability to create powerful illusions that may cause severe physical damage.
- Remote Telepathy: The ability to use telepathy from a long range.
- Download: The ability to quickly process, store, or download information through another's mind.
- Knowledge Replication: The ability to replicate the learned knowledge and skills of others.
- Mind Control: The ability to manipulate the minds of other via thought process.
- Mind Link: The ability to develop a permanent mental bond with any person, also called imprinting.
- Mind Melding: The ability to fuse one's consciousness with another.
- Mind Walking: The ability to enter the mind of another.
- Psionic Inundation: The ability to launch psi-bolts to cause mental damage.
- Neurocognitive Deficit: The ability to shut down an opponent's higher brain function.
- Psychic Shadow: The ability to mask psychic presence, hiding from other psychics.
- Telepathic Combat: The ability to use telepathy in physical combat
- Panempathy: The ability to interpret the emotions of billions or more subjects at once.
Final Abilities;
- Memory Manipulation: The ability to erase, restore and alter the target's memories.
- Mind Exchange: The ability to transfer one's mind into another's body, taking control of that body.
- Psychic Constructs: The ability to generate constructs out of mental energy.
- Cosmic Telepathy: The ability to read the thoughts of billions or more subjects at once.
- Mental Projection: The ability to project thoughts into reality.
- Mindscape Transportation: The ability to transport physical matter into one's conscious or subconscious thoughts.
- Mindscape Materialization: The ability to will ones thoughts and their inner world into reality.
- Omnipathy: The ability to read, sense, communicate with, and control an infinite number of minds across all universes, planes and dimensions.
- Unimind: The ability be connected with all things and their essences.
Bio: He won't talk about himself very much, but what is known is that he's recently been transferred, due to an incident at his last school, where he was forced to take the blame. His new school has received notification of his arrival, and information that he will probably cause 'turmoil'.
Current Guardian: Mason Fletcher, Father.

Last edited:

comic

Oh that's all just one power (advanced telepathy), all of those abilities you see there are the packaged deal. All that come with the power. So essentially, I have only one power, which has a lot of functions and abilities.

I mean technically yea. They all are but woa man what a list. I like how you have all of it divided too. So in either case. I'll approve as long as you understand that he needs to learn and develope or struggle with these powers reasonably during the course of the roleplay.

comic

Oh, yeah, of course. That was my initial idea. I'm an amateur and an aspiring novelist, so roleplaying should help me, I figured.