• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

That would be fine with me.

Though it'd be great if Crunchy had one of her characters give you that a-ok for that, but Crunchy seems too swamped for that.

halfway across the globe cuz we in the pacific ocean near hawaii ya'll.

*and there is a plot for Rio, Aurrea, and Sky rn but in order for the thing to be a thing i need to find a good way to make a post but i just can't make the post not be awkward hnnnng*

Wys has the A-ok btw, just get your plots moving guys its not my plot i cant make plot progressing posts for you all xD

I felt like posting this random fun fact.

In the early stages of Rio's development: she had been a Miraculous Ladybug OC for shits and giggles. Aurrea was a kwami named Lenny and Rio's original name was Lilliana.
and the color scheme for them was blue, and mainly had water based powers.

I have early concept sketches, but that's another story.

Eventually, before entering my first roleplay with her, I noticed how the names were much too similar to that of my persona, (so I switched out Lenny's name for one of my persona's, and scrapped Lilliana because the name was too gentle for a character like Rio.)

Her personality remained the same, sassy as ever but more reserved and defensive. Her powers switched from water to pure light.

Then, after the first roleplay Rio and Aurrea debuted in, and the roleplay died, i didn't like Rio.

so I went out on a limb and said: screw it, give her fire powers, green eyes (she had brown black before), make her red and gold, and a pyromaniac for shits and giggles again and threw her into another roleplay.

then she met sky by accident in that roleplay and then this hell was spawned.

tl;dr: Rio and Aurrea were once blue water dragon themed heroes named Lilliana and Lenny.

halfway across the globe cuz we in the pacific ocean near hawaii ya'll.

*and there is a plot for Rio, Aurrea, and Sky rn but in order for the thing to be a thing i need to find a good way to make a post but i just can't make the post not be awkward hnnnng*

Wys has the A-ok btw, just get your plots moving guys its not my plot i cant make plot progressing posts for you all xD
I know the feeling ^^

Oh. Shit. Sky was still at the school, simply preparing a thing to send over to Florida. He was on the Uninhabited far side of the island
I guess it would still be fine if he decided to do his thing in the US.
Yeah, I think we can leave it as it is
then she met sky by accident in that roleplay and then this hell was spawned.
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Oh. Shit. Sky was still at the school, simply preparing a thing to send over to Florida. He was on the Uninhabited far side of the island
I guess it would still be fine if he decided to do his thing in the US.
Yeah, I think we can leave it as it is

Well, crab baskets. I didn't get that impression LOL

I apologize.

Name: Aaron Clark
Year/Grade: Freshman
Appearance: Shaggy, dark grey hair that slightly covers his pale blue eyes. He has sun-kissed skin and a young, lean, fighters build.
Height: 5’11
Clothing: White armored, sleeveless shirt, and combat pants. Black armored boots with white trim, and black plates running from his wrist to elbow. Combat gear, good for taking powerful blows.
Tattoos/Marks?: Two small infinity symbols on the palms of either hand. The one on his right hand is black. The one on his left hand is white. Couples scars here and there.

Personality:
Likes to act tough, but he’s always nervous about fights due to his youth and minimal experience. Anxious to learn about his powers and meet other meta’s. Fairly bright mind that keeps calm in bad situations. He can become cocky due to use youth which may potentially to clouded judgement in combat. Not a fan of taking orders but can be coaxed into listening if he gets something out of it.

Power(s): Infinity Force- The symbol on his right hand seems to be able to drag things towards him with a nearly unbreakable force. The symbol on his left hand is able to push objects at an either low, or extremely high speed. He’s hasnt had a chance to train them so he has almost no experience.

Past: His father, Isaac O'Brien, is the powerful CEO of an organization that creates weaponized combat armor. His mother, Heather Clark, was a simple assistant that worked in the building Isaac owned, a classic forbidden love story. As expected, an affair is had and Aaron was conceived. Isaac couldnt risk his entire career on this love child, so coaxed Heather to keep Aaron a secret, and in exchange, he would supply them with the fundings to live a good life and anything she may ask for. Heather agreed and raised Aaron on her own while secretly keeping in contact with Isaac, his offer being enough to keep her quiet.
Aaron spent most of his early life as a normal child, happy, innocent, and free spirited. But at the age of 9….his powers manifested, and everything changed. He would often accidentally destroy public property and injure the people around him due to lack of control over his powers. When word of this go back to his father, he spent researching for help until he came across a private institute, Core of the Dragon Academy. Naturally Isaac had no problem getting Aaron into the school.

Last edited:
Name: Aaron Clark
Year/Grade: Freshman
Appearance: Shaggy, dark grey hair that slightly covers his pale blue eyes. He has sun-kissed skin and a young, lean, fighters build.
Height: 5’11
Clothing: White armored, sleeveless shirt, and combat pants. Black armored boots with white trim, and black plates running from his wrist to elbow. Combat gear, good for taking powerful blows.
Tattoos/Marks?: Two small infinity symbols on the palms of either hand. The one on his right hand is black. The one on his left hand is white. Couples scars here and there.

Personality:
Likes to act tough, but he’s always nervous about fights due to his youth and minimal experience. Anxious to learn about his powers and meet other meta’s. Fairly bright mind that keeps calm in bad situations. He can become cocky due to use youth which may potentially to clouded judgement in combat. Not a fan of taking orders but can be coaxed into listening if he gets something out of it.

Power(s): Infinity Force- The symbol on his right hand seems to be able to drag things towards him with a nearly unbreakable force. The symbol on his left hand is able to objects at an either low, or extremely high speed. He’s hasnt had a chance to train them so he has almost no experience.

Past: His father, Isaac O'Brien, is the powerful CEO of an organization that creates weaponized combat armor. His mother, Heather Clark, was a simple assistant that worked in the building Isaac owned, a classic forbidden love story. As expected, an affair is had and Aaron was conceived. Isaac couldnt risk his entire career on this love child, so coaxed Heather to keep Aaron a secret, and in exchange, he would supply them with the fundings to live a good life and anything she may ask for. Heather agreed and raised Aaron on her own while secretly keeping in contact with Isaac, his offer being enough to keep her quiet.
Aaron spent most of his early life as a normal child, happy, innocent, and free spirited. But at the age of 9….his powers manifested, and everything changed. He would often accidentally destroy public property and injure the people around him due to lack of control over his powers. When word of this go back to his father, he spent researching for help until he came across a private institute, Core of the Dragon Academy. Naturally Isaac had no problem getting Aaron into the school.
'ay, a reboot character! Welcome back

Kevin, Aura and Ryker are in a cave but Ryker and Aura's creators (Aura running this sub-plot) are not active at the moment. Meaning we're stuck there.

Also Sky is in Florida and has his own plot-line that Crunchy has in mind. Kevin's mom, Lily and Andrew (A pair of characters made by Sarah) are with another teacher watching the events through Kevin's mothers drones.

You could...

A. Go to where Kevin's mom's group is ask about what's going on.

B. Wander into the cave and meet/pull Kevin's group out of the cave.

IDK. Crunchy, Sky help me!

Candice: Oh yeah, we have a habit of forgetting that.

What we need is a member of the staff to step up to the plate and take charge. Someone willing to lead us while the headmistress and headmaster are out of commission or missing in action. I'm not gonna name names out anything though...*Cough* Wystria *Cough*

*Cough*
Ten thousand and five, actually.
And I fucking employed Wystria. With a magic pen. Admittedly that's irrelevant but still. Also Sky's is technically a physical adult because his body is around the genetic structure of a 19 year old