• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

Look at it this way, do this and you'll have more wiggle room for future talks of a pay raise. Going above the call of duty is only a positive.

Yes, stealing my job and the school I built defentiely isn't in the job description.
And about that pay raise...
Do you accept cash that was previously in a bank vault?

Also, can I just mention how much I love Wystria

Shit I mean as a character
Rio please don't kill me

A thought just hit me, having Kevin move Aura and Ryker to save them could be considered godmoding LOL

Do I just take a chance and do it? I don't thing Ry Bust and Primrose would take offense to this instance.

Considering the Circumstances and the assumption they may be back later they'll get thrown into Wyst's shadow one way or another. It is technically godmoding but it's quite the special occasion.

Ya'll do what needs to be done to get the plot moving forward, and if you need to god mode, do it reasonably since it is against the rules, but then we're stuck in the rut that is: they haven't responded in forever and plot isn't moving.

I'll just have Kevin shove them out of the way. Nothing major, nothing crazy. Whether or not they get "eaten" by shadows after that will be up to kyuu.

Are people still able to join, and if the answer is yes . . . is there a specific way to slide into the RP, or would I have to wait till a certain point in the plot?

Are people still able to join, and if the answer is yes . . . is there a specific way to slide into the RP, or would I have to wait till a certain point in the plot?
Yeah, sure thing. I mean, it says so in the title. Just make a character and stuff, and you can arrive in whatever was you want
Also, welcome to Charms ^^

So, in the very (Very) likely event I overlooked it, did Wystria take a different appearance when she fought Kevin?

Again, I apologize if I missed it if you did. Just want to make sure.

So, in the very (Very) likely event I overlooked it, did Wystria take a different appearance when she fought Kevin?

Again, I apologize if I missed it if you did. Just want to make sure.
No, but with the whole Dark Cave, and wait a minute, does he have night vision? Maybe I should've re-checked the char bios.

Technically he can see in the dark in his repetalian form....but I'm willing to overlook it for the sake of the plot LOL

Oliver: I can also see in the dark. But then again no one values my opinion.

Well I can edit my first post to have a convenient shadowy veil over her face.

Wystria: *cough* I'll turn you into scrap metal, bird. *cough*
*Beams Oliver with smiles*

You should do that, if it isn't too much trouble.

Oliver: Yet another character in this story that has made a threat to me. I swear the only one who tolerates me is Sammy, and her creator is MIA.

Wystria: Look, you have absolutely no Idea who that mysterious aggressor was, and we can forget it even happened.

Also, edited. Face and voice have been conveniently distorted. I'm now kinda glad I made an entire race with a singular Hereditary power. ~