• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Cade wanted to pass time since he wasn't sure when classes would start. He then had the idea of writing in his diary. When he first got the diary, he denied it being a diary because he said it was a journal but he realised it was a diary. Cade thought writing in it was a good idea since he didn't know when he would be able to write in it again. He also heard almost nothing for the past couple of minutes so he thought nothing would distract him. Cade picked up his trusty black pen and his grey covered diary and began to write about his first experience.

"Dear Diary,

I can't believe I'm finally here. I've been wanting to go to this place for ages and I am finally here. It's definetly... Different from what I was expecting. Classes haven't started yet so I haven't done much. I felt so happy arriving I almost overfueled my powers... again....
I know Mum would be happy with me here. She was the one that told me about the place after all."

His eyes turned a Dull Blue as he wrote the last sentence. He quickly looked at the first page of his book where he placed one of his photos of his mother. He began to mourn her. He was crying now. His mother meant so much to him and she was gone, forever. Cade's eyes were becoming a darker and darker shade of blue. Cade was close to overfueling his powers again. Cade somehow managed to realise this and tried to remember the good things she did and how good she was. This changed his emotion to a mixed emotion, his eye colour being a dark Aqua Colour. He checked a mirror to make sure of this and to make sure he wasn't overfueling. He found Mixed emotions did weird things to his eyes. They either mixed the colour of the two emotions he was feeling (This was more common) or he would become a Heterochromia and one eye would represent one emotion and the other eye would represent the other (This was rarer since this can only happen when he is strongly experiencing 2 different emotions) Cade wiped his tears and began to write in his Diary again.

"I also received some sort of message from this girl earlier. She seems to know me somehow, I don't think she likes my father either, I wonder why..."

That's all that Cade would write since nothing else had really happened.

***​
(Now in Mystery Girls PoV)

She watched all of it telepathically. She watched him write, she watched him cry. She liked watching him write in his diary. She wanted to know how Cade was feeling and this made it much easier to get information about him. She whispered quietly before she stopped her telepathic watch.

"Stay Strong..... Brother. One day you will know the truth..."

As the darkness of the cave gave way to the light of the outside world, Wystria felt herself wither slightly. The cave, being a paradise for shadows, created an aura that invigorated her and now that she was exiting it felt like someone was draining her blood. Blood drained from her face and she paled noticeably, her breathing grew slightly haggard and the idea of rushing back to Candice's location now seemed awfully unappealing. Thus, she decided to hand over the 3D map she'd been given to the students and have them make their way to Candice themselves. Meanwhile, she could take a breather,

Practically shoving the map into Kevin's arms she relayed simple orders,

"Follow this map to your Mother, Aurrea should be with her so you can receive further instructions there..."

"Okay. Thank you." Kevin said with a bow as he would lead the group using the map Wystria gave him and soon enough found his way back to his mother and Aurrea. Candice ran up and took quick notice of the wound Kevin had.

"Are you okay!?" Candice asked, concern showing as she crouched down and began to treat the wound with a med kit. Kevin couldn't help but chuckle.

"It's okay mom, really. It's only a flesh wound." Kevin said before he turned to Aurrea.

"So...what do we do now?" Kevin asked Aurrea, awaiting her instructions like Wystria told him to do.

Aurrea sighed, rubbing her eyes in frustration. Some things were starting to go right, at least. Kevin and the others were finally retrieved from the caves, and she got Rio to simmer down. For now at least. The day was beginning to close at last, the sky fading and she was almost relieved to just drop everything and deal with them tomorrow. Although, a gentle nudge from Rio pressured the lazy dragoness to carry out with whatever she could.

"Well, for you, it's starting to get late. After today, you should be in bed and getting ready to start classes again tomorrow." Aurrea answered. Inwardly, she wondered if that was the right thing to do. Rio huffed quietly, not thrilled with the answer but if would have to suffice. Human emotions were much more complex that a dragon's, it annoyed Aurrea to no end. Like, couldn't Rio understand that she had to stay in the coma until her magic was restored sufficiently? It wasn't a hard concept to grasp.

Aurrea flicked her ghostly tail, deeming that she had done enough for now, and should probably return the heart to Rio's office before a tug of magic seared through her very being. The image came flooding back, that body, laying still and unmoving within the earth, was the weakened form of the Air spirit himself. Aurrea didn't feel overwhelming concern for him, this was Sky after all. He would bounce back. It didn't matter how much the SOS disturbed her either, since she would have waited a little longer to think out a plan. What mattered was how there was a boiling inferno inside her, bubbling up and audibly wailing and screeching from the very heart imbedded in her chest. Rio was a short fuse, yet Aurrea could always calm the human girl down. But as she had come to learn, there was no holding the headmistress back once the headmaster got involved.

Crying out from the shock, Aurrea's ghostly form flickered, before shattering as all her efforts were concentrated on getting through to Rio. Yet, the searing heat coming from the glowing heart drowned out Aurrea's pleas, and with a roar a great summoning of fire burst forth from the heart before surrounding the gem in a concentrated vortex of magic fire. The vortex twitched as if taking a deep gulp of air, before breaking off and spilling into the ground, spreading like fog across the sands and burning out quickly. Heat and power dripped off the body, reconnected with her heart gem, causing Rio to glow with red hot energy.

The headmistress snapped her eyes open, the pupils thin slits, and a beastly snarl, filled with unnamed emotion erupted from her grit teeth as great wings of fire flared open upon her back. With one great flap, Rio was in the air, consumed in a ball of white hot fire, sparkling behind her as she rocketed herself like a comet straight for Florida. She moved fast than she ever had before, emotion overruling all thought and logic within her mind. She had to get to Sky. There was no alternative.

A roar boomed from her throat, as she descended down to the earth where the headmaster lay like a clap of thunder, hitting the ground. Unfazed by the landing, rattling her bones, she sprinted to his prone form. Even in her fire fueled rampage, she still hefted his body over her shoulder with unparalleled gentleness. The power of her fire never decreasing, she quickly launched herself back into the sky to return to her home.

Sky's heart stirred, as a large, foreign mass of energy suddenly landed the protective shell of magic that had formed over the ball of power dissolving from the ferocity of the fiery power radiating off Rio. Warmth beginning to return to his body and a crystal clear, although weak, voice spoke into the mind of the girl carrying him as his pale blue eyes slid open. "You... Came back for me?"

While recovering on a rock near the cave's entrance Wystria noticed a crimson streak tearing across the sky, and leaving academy grounds at 'breakneck pace'.

"Well...looks like Mistress is awake."

Tearing her gaze away from the now distant figure of Rio and letting it land on the academy's main building she decided that it was about time she returned to chat with Candice. Seeing as both the Headmaster and Headmistress were conveniently gone Wystria figured that she'd been, more or less, elevated to the position of head honcho by default. It was an entirely sound and logical assumption especially when one considered the fact that she was indeed, the only staff present at the school. It went without saying that a school which only had 3 staff total really needed to revamp their HR policies.

She mentally made a note to file a complaint to Sky about this later, and a footnote to demand another raise. Honestly, it was ridiculous the amount of work she had to do, and when all was said and done, she'd be cleaning the mess. Taking another look at her mental notepad she underlined, Italicised, and boldened her footnote. Demand a Raise from Sky.

With that taken care off, she, rather lackadaisically, began her treck to where she'd last encountered Candice.

“Well it seems like we didn’t get our heads chewed off,” Ryker mumbled as they trio left the office after the mild warning. He stifled a yawn and stretched. “We should head back to bed and get some rest. Tomorrow we can head to classes and maybe figure some stuff out. I’m headed to bed.” And with that the boy left, heading to his dorm to sleep. He was overal, physically exausted.

Kevin would nod, saying goodbye and goodnight to Aura and Ryker before he and Oliver headed to Kevin's dorm where Kevin would flop on the bed and fall asleep.

He had a long day, and he could only hope tomorrow would be normal by comparison.

Failing to find the Pro-hero who was supposedly still tracking Sky, Wystria decided to do her own thing. She took distinct notice of the lack of staff present at the school and decided she'd... remedy, the situation. As such she found herself marching to the headmistress' office in the dead of night. The hallways were eerily quiet, and Wyst wasn't sure whether from the time of night, or the dread of recent happenings. However, it didn't phase her much. She was quite confident she could take anything that might deign to rear its ugly head... probably. Well, that was irrelevant!

Arriving in front of Rio's office, Wyst quickly made her way in and pulled the first two applications from the file cabinet. She glanced them over a few times, ensuring they were teacher applications but paying little attention to anything else. Snatching Rio's stamp from the nearby desk she swiftly stamping down both applications in place of the headmistress. (Agreed Upon.)

She placed both applications in the file cabinet marked 'Approved'and exited the office. She was sure the two applicants would receive notice of their approval because... magic, or something. How was she supposed to know? She wasn't an engineer specialized in the field of 'Magical and supernatural information transmission theory and application', and neither was she well versed in 'Advanced Communications and Information Technology for supernaturals.' She only the technology, not understood. Leave things like that to those specialized in such areas like Candice.

Finished with her mental rant, Wystria made her way back to her Quarters, for the first time since she'd arrived at this academy. She'd need to meet with the newly accepted applicants and brief them on the current state of the academy, and the earlier it was done, the less work she'd need to do on her own. She changed into a new set of clothes before retiring to bed. Tomorrow... would be troublesome. She let her stress manifest as a sigh before she drifted off to sleep.

Rio's flame engulfed body brightly lit the sky as she returned to the campus, a limp Sky held over her shoulders. She doused her flames, yet her anger seemed to roll off her in waves as even in the night, the school suddenly seemed to hold a brittle tension threatening to snap. Landing with a loud thud outside the mansion, Rio practically tore the door off its hinges as she stomped her way up the stairs and into Sky's room. She tried, she really did, to gently place the headmaster on his bed. She more or less softly dumped him on top of the mattress, an unreadable expression in her bright green eyes. With a huff, she fully severed Sky's energy feed to her heart, and left the room to let him gather his strength. The immortal air spirit would be fine come tomorrow, and Rio needed to clear her head.

She walked into the kitchen, not bothering with the lights, the sounds of glass and ice clattering as she got herself a glass of water, sitting at the counter and simply staring at the drink. She sighed, a sound of frustration, anger, and anguish escaping her. Her head dropped down into her hands, and the Headmistress's hot anger suddenly cooled. It left her feeling cold, empty, and just lost in general. Enough to make her shiver as the day caught up with her.

Her dragon side tried to block the human emotion welling up inside her, growling and clawing and roaring at her to not give in to her weakness. But she ignored it, and soon fat droplets where streaming down her face. Her shoulders heaved, but no other sound came from the woman other than ragged breathing. She just needed to sit her and ride it out, and be alone-

The red light in front of her manifested into the imp dragon Aurrea. Both of them stared for a long time, amber eyes meeting green. Aurrea sighed, opening her tiny jaw- "Don't." Rio snapped.

"Rio, I know that you're feeling-" "Don't fucking talk to me about what I'm feeling! We both know that as a dragon you are incapable of feeling complex things." Rio snarled at the red dragon in front of her, the latter cowering. This was the first time she'd ever seen Rio look at her that way.

Aurrea steeled herself, with a growl she got right back into her companions face. "I know why you're feeling this way! I was just trying to-" "Protect me? You did a wonderful job by the way." Rio roared, slamming her hands into the table and standing up, looking at the older dragon with a look showing nothing but hatred.

"You forced me to stay in that magical coma, when I could have recovered ages before no thanks to Sky! Not to mention, you knew he was still feeding us energy and you didn't cut it off, and now look what happened! You also are a terrible fill in for headmistress, terrible at calming the kids, and newsflash, I can hear and see your every action. I know you couldn't give a damn what happened to the school, as long as I was alright everything would be dandy!" Flames were manifesting on her body again.

"Well guess what, we're talking about MY school, and MY students, and MY FUCKING FRIEND and you couldn't have given two shits about them because you're still the same, arrogant, selfish, self preserving dragon you were before you got your heart ripped out! You're tearing this place apart and you don't know how it feels to watch as your companion, who you thought you could trust, forced you to watch and not be able to do anything!"

"Rio-"

"I'm not done, Aurrea! I don't care if after all these years you do have some ounce of love in your heart from me. But I know from day one you just kept me alive because I was your host. Don't think I haven't forgotten the years of torment, the insults, the bullying, you have a corrupt heart and don't try to even deny it! You kept me alive because you needed me to live, you fucking did this to me! The pain, the scars, it was all you, you're the reason my life is falling apart!"

"You know I didn't ask to get sent here-"

"YOU KILLED YOUR FAMILY AURREA AND THEN TORE MINE APART!" Rio screamed, her claws glowing red and swiped at the dragon. Aurrea gasped, unable to dodge as the magic tore through her. The imp was shredded, her form returning to magic and reabsorbed into the heart. The fiery glow in the room extinguished just as quickly, leaving Rio alone in the blue-black dark with nothing but a moon for light. Suddenly it was cold, and Rio felt like some part of her had just been torn from her, despite Aurrea becoming one with her heart again. Glancing down, her fingers had gone numb from the ice water that had been knocked over, and they slipped on the slick counter when her knees buckled from under her.

She hit the floor with a thud, and the headmistress dragged herself under the counter, leaning against it and panting for oxygen. Her throat was hoarse, but she couldn't find the strength to stand and get water. Instead, she only felt the way her chest constricted, as the pain from over 200 years crashed upon her. Every loss, every death, every remark and scar and battle and near death and failure-

The sobs tore from Rio's through so suddenly she choked on air, coughing and hiccuping she burried her head into her knees and rode out the wave of pent up emotion. She felt so crushed and in pain and lost, she didn't know if she would make it. She felt so horrible in this moment alone, she almost briefly wondered if she would wake up in the morning and figure out all of this was simply nothing more than a long and horrible dream.

Sky's body stirred, rolling over slightly in the bed as his conciousness opened up, and slowly came back to his senses. The first thought that came to his mind, after regaining enough power to think in the first place was; How did I get here? Isn't this... Our house? The barely tangible memories began to come back to him, as did the person who brought him back. Of course. "Rio.", Sky managed to recall, the second part of his thought being muttered out loud

Almost on cue, a voice could be heard from downstairs. Two, actually, one having a slightly unrealistic ring to it, the other with a hardness and a fire to it. Of course, these were the voices of the two people, or beings at least, that he was closer to than anyone else in his life. Well, one of the two beings in particular. Quite evidently, there was some sort of arguement going on between the two

He could barely catch half of the conversation within his weakened state, but it quickly deteriorated into shouting, with a fiery glow visible through the open door which was coming from downstairs, a sudden burst of fire, and then nothing. Both on a magical and physical level. The fire was gone, the charge in the air was gone, and the shouting was gone. The only thing to be heard, almost too faint to hear, was sobbing.

Barely able to do something as simple as even shift, Sky's body phased out of existence, and his incorporal form managed to twist itself down the flight of stairs and into the kitchen, where he found a women. A women curled up in a ball, crying to herself, and somebody who Sky knew as Rio. One of the most important people, if not the most important, in his life. Quietly, although very, weakly shifting back into his physical form, he knelt down next to her and said gently, "Hey. I think you fell."

Rio looked up slowly to the weak voice above her. Her eyes glistened and glowed gently in the dark room. She couldn't stop the weak and nearly hysterical laugh that tore through her sore throat. "You should be resting." Her voice was quiet, even when it was the only sound in the room. Suddenly she felt so very stiff, and painfully she let go of her knees, letting her legs stretch out in front of her. Her head still hung low as she slouched over, staring at her hands placed on her lap. She couldn't think of anything to say. And what was there to say? How could you describe the feeling of nearly dying, then being revived. Seeing someone else so magically void? Feeling every emotion you had buried deep down for 275 years so intensely you couldn't feel anything at all? She let out a shaky sigh, scrunching her eyes closed as her memories replayed slowly, yet lightning fast behind her eyes. It was like a film you didn't want to sit through, not a nightmare, but still just as hard to bear.

"Well yeah, but. You know. I'm not really the best at doing that." Sky chuckled weakly, the world flickering with a sudden wane of his energy. Gripping the counter and pulling himself up, nearly falling back down with the water covering the surface, he reached out a hand to Rio. "Come on. I think it'd be best for the both of us if we sit on something which isn't stone," Sky said to her quietly, nodding towards the living room

Rio looked up at Sky, too drained to snap at him for being careless as he slipped. Though it was also a little bit of her fault for spilling the water in the first place. A breathy ok came from her mouth, and she nodded before placing her hands on the counter wall behind her. Shuddering, she struggled to get her feet under her, and from there her legs shook. She stumbled as she tried to stand, and luckily she caught Sky's arm.

She sighed, her ears dropping low enough to touch the back of her jaw in exhaustion, both physical and mental. She stumbled, but let herself get lead to the couch. To be honest, she was more than happy to collapse into the semi hard cushions. As soon as her head hit the meterial she fell almost all the way asleep

Gripping her arm and partially holding Rio up with the wind, Sky managed to help her through the door and into the living room, with her collapsing onto the cushions and her breathing slowing as soon as she closed her eyes. After waiting around ten seconds to make sure she had fallen asleep he pulled two of the armchairs together next to the sofa to create a makeshift bed, climbed onto it, lay his head back against the headrest and closed his eyes

Although his body fell asleep near instantly, he left his consciousness active for a bit longer purely to give himself time to consider what was happening to his friend. Quite evidently, the stress of the past fifty years or so was finally coming down on her, and the fact that she was held in stasis for longer that she needed was definitely a factor. Sky didn't think he'd be seeing much of Aurrea in the next week, if not a month. When somebody does something like that to you, you'll want to distance yourself from them, even if they happen to be part of your soul. One of the reasons he tried not to make too much of a bond with anyone in his past life, despite not actually being able to completely achieve that. Before he let himself begin to dwell on the memories, he let his consciousness flicker out, and his mind fell silent

I think it's time to time skip

Ram Kinito had woken up, and a message popped unto his...head? The message said that he was accepted into the Core of the Dragon Academy, and that he should meet up with a woman named Wysteria. It was kind of odd, but he has seen weirder things throughout his lifetime, and would get ready.

-------------------------------------------------------

Ram had made it to the entrance of the academy, and walked in.
Once inside, he headed towards the office the message had told him to go to, and finally arrived right in front of the door. He then opened the door, and noticed a woman. He then said, "Hello there. Wysteria, I presume?"

Wystria spun around in her chair, or more precisely, Rio's chair, and fully admired the comfort with which the Headmistress' office provided. She leaned onto the wooden desk and allowed her fingers to thrum rhythmically across its polished surface. Her gaze swept up and down the young man in front of her, the first of two candidates whose applications she'd approved last night. Her expression remained stoic and unreadable but she nodded towards him, acknowledging his greeting, then waved towards a row of seats off to the side.

"Feel free to sit down, make yourself comfortable. The other applicant has yet to arrive, and we're in no hurry either way."

She kept her voice monotonous and proceeded to recline into the plush paddings of her chair.

Ram Kinito bowed, and said, "I'll kindly take your offer." He then sat down on a chair right in front of Wysteria. Wysteria seemed to be the kind of person to keep to herself, sort of like him he guessed. He could tell that Wysteria took her job very seriously, and he was very happy to be working with someone like that.

"So..." Ram Kinito said, "While we're waiting for the other applicant, why don't we engage in some little conversation? I assume as a high administrator of this school, you must be curious of what I can do as a teacher to help the next generation of heroes. No?"

Oh, taking the initiative to display your abilities? Is he that confident, or just overly eager. Wystria mentally commented oh Ram's actions, ruminating over the idea. It wasn't a bad idea in and of itself. Any teacher who couldn't hold their own would quickly become a liability, especially if another 'incident' were to occur. Her eyes narrowed as she emerged from thought and pinned the young man with her gaze, hints of amusement and unmistakable interest crept into her voice.

"And what would you have in mind? Please, do tell."

Rio sighed into the waking world quite suddenly. Her eyes felt dry and crusted from crying last night, and in all she just felt like hell. Who wouldn't, she actually, compared to the others, had only just finished the fight whereas everyone else had hours to wind down. She only had maybe an hour at most. Groaning, the bed headed headmistress rose up and off the couch, still wearing her PE clothing, which was singed and torn and covered in blood. Speaking of which, she was covered in deep gashes from the fight, and while they had stopped bleeding she should probably think about cleaning them out. She huffed, more scars, more work, and no time to let it all wash over.

She quietly moved, not disturbing Sky, before making her way back to her bedroom. Quickly, she went right to the shower, and sat in the hot water for a good long time, letting the entire bathroom fog up with heated steam, the blood turning a sickly mixture of black and pink as grime and blood was washed off her body. Everything stung from pain and from the burning water was almost cold to her, and her inner power greatly protested the presence of the water any how. Sighing, she at least finished up, washing everything with soap and shampoo several times over until at least half the bottles were gone before she felt remotely clean and refreshed again. She didn't have to bother with a towel, only rushing to brush out her thick head of hair before her natural body heat dried her off.

She threw on a loose, sleeveless crop top and some loose shorts, wanting little to touch her skin after dressing her wounds in bandages. What little skin was covered by her clothes was covered in bandages anyhow. She huffed, running her hand over her feathers, sleek and a bit fluffy after being washed so vigorously. Now she just needed food. She tiptoed into the kitchen, searching through the cupboards before settling on just making some toast, her appetite hadn't really returned yet. Absentminded, she headed a slice between her hands, grabbing a knife and just started spreading whatever across it. It wasn't before she almost took a bite did she smell the nutty peanut butter. She wrinkled her nose, sighing left the inedible (for her at least) food for Sky on the counter, instead grabbing a random fruit and walking out the door.

She knew vaguely that Wystria had taken the reigns while she was comatose. She needed to go and speak with that women about her decision to be the janitor of all things. And so, Rio leisurely walked across her campus, heading to her office, not in any particular hurry. The sun felt nice against her skin, even though a lot of it was blocked off with gauze. With a huff, she bit into the mango she had ended up grabbing, continuing to her destination.

Aaron slowly cracked the door leading into Wystria's office.
"Um...hello? I never got assigned a room and I wasnt sure who i should speak with." The young boy said unevenly as he stepped into the room closing the door behind him.
"Lets hope im not interrupting anything important..." he thought to himself, approaching the large flattop desk ahead of him.
"My names Aaron....Aaron Clark." He paused after introducing himself, giving a small nod as he did so before continuing, "I arrived slightly late and im a bit confused about how this place works."
Aaron was trying to keep from asking to many questions btu he couldnt help it. He was attending a school for people like him, with superpowers! He was curious, to curious for his own good.

Wystria

Wystria stared blankly at the new arrival. A flurry of questions blitzed through her mind; which dorm rooms were empty? What was the process of assigning dorm rooms? Was there even a process to assigning dorm rooms? There must be a process to assigning dorm rooms! After all when you have hundreds of highly volatile adrenaline and hormone pumped teenagers with abilities that could potentially reduce the dormitory to cinders one way or another you tended to put measures in place to avoid such 'disasters'. Not that she, the maid, would be aware of such measures though...

Not that she could admit to such things in her current position though. Thus, while putting on the airs of the headmistress - cocking her head to the side, and raising her chin ever so slightly, allowing her eyes to gracefully fall onto the frame of the new student and exuding the soft nurturing semblance of a concerned educator - she reached into Rio's desk and tossed Aaron a pair of keys. She then abruptly stood, flourishing her arms grandly allowing her dress to flutter in the windless room, and spoke with a hint of grandiose.

"Any other concerns I should be aware of?"

Amystella

Amystella sauntered through the halls of the Core of the Dragon Academy. She'd applied for a teaching position on little more than a whim but hadn't expected to have been accepted, and so quickly at that. She'd never had any real teaching experience nor could she think of anything particularly outstanding about herself that would have allowed such hasty acceptance. Well, not that it mattered at this point, she'd been accepted and that was that. Glancing at her pocket watch she noticed she had but a few 10s of seconds before the appointed interview time but, it would be enough. She walked in a strange rhythmic pattern, each step seeming slow and deliberate, however, any onlooker would've been bemused as each gliding step took her multiple meters across the ground. Even more befuddling was the way her figure blurred and distorted as the light rays around her were scrambled and left in chaos. Where ever she passed seemed to devolve into a frenzied blob of kaleidoscopic lights, which returned to normal moments later.

Oblivious to the confusion left in her wake, as spectators who saw her began to doubt their own eyes, Stella arrived before the headmistress' office. She took a moment to straighten her hair and polish her appearance before she pushed opened the door. She immediately noticed 3 people in the room; a woman dressed in a black-and-white maid outfit standing with an almost undiscernable faux grandeur, a young man sitting off to the side, and what appeared to be a student who stood near the entrance. Her eyes lingering on the males for a whopping quarter of a second before she locked eyes with the woman standing behind the desk.

They, Wystria and Amystella, both permitted faint smirks to form at the corners of their lips as the soundlessly mouthed a single sentence in unison.

'so we met again...sister~'

Rio sensed a large amount of magical energy radiating from her office. One she vaguely remembered was Wystria, another was quiet opposite yet similar to the maid. The other two were much different, one most likely a student of she was reading this right. Finishing off her mango and tossing the remains into a trash bin, she cleaned off her claws before listening in to the outside of her office. Wystria seemed to have things under control, minus the over dramatic flourish, and she'd probably have to help that kid out a little more. Her lips tugged up into a small grin, a bright sight compared to her tired eyes. No flashy entrance announced the heavily bandaged head mistress, who abandoned the usual flare of her dragon half in favor of opening the office door calmly and winking at Wystria. "I hope you didn't get too comfortable with me gone~" she smiled easily, despite the ever lingering inner turmoil.

"Wystria, why don't you finish up the interviews you arranged while I talk to our newest student outside, hmm?" she placed her hand on Aaron's shoulder. "It's awful cramped in here, plus I don't want you stressing yourself out juggling too many things at once, you've done a lot in these past few hours."

Before Ram could answer anything, he was interrupted by the arrival of a new student, Aaron. The kid showed to have promise, and Ram was eager to start teaching the new generation all of what he knew.
Ram would then notice the arrival of the headmistress, and said, "Oh, so you're Ms. Reis, the headmistress? I'll be glad to be working with you in the near future."

Ram then looked back at Wysteria, and responded, "Well, I was just thinking of showing you a little display of my abilities in a combat situation. But if that's too much to ask, I understand."

Aaron looked the injured Headmistress up and down. Taking note of her battle worn body, he instantly gained an iota of respect for her. "So, is it always this crazy around here?" he asked while walking out, pausing for a moment as he locked eyes with the new teacher. "And....if he uses his powers, may I watch?" He asked innocently, not really sure if his request would get him in any kind of trouble. "Looks like I may have many trials to face here, both in and out of the classroom." He thought to himself, closing the door behind he and the Headmistress as they exited the room.

Wystria smiled sheepishly as Rio walked into the room but she merely nodded in accent before re-adopting her intrigued expression. She stared intently at Ram,

"That'd be a rather good Idea. Choose any person in this room, and they'll be your opponent. Of course, the student is exempt from your candidate list, but everyone else is fair game~"

She smirked slightly, her blood flow speeding up, and her eyes glowing with intent. She directed her gaze towards Aaron before casually responding,

"You can watch... as long as you can keep up~"

She gave the student a playful wink before returned her attention to Ram, whose choice she awaited.

"As interesting as this will be, I'll have to sit this out." Rio sighed, unlike her usual character. She would have jumped at the opportunity to battle, even while injured, but without her aggressive, battle hungry instincts ramming against her skull, she was more than aware that really, in all honesty, she should not be fighting. She chuckled lightly, however. "Although, if my heart is right, either person ready to battle in this room will probably prove for an interesting match, hm?"

Ram then got up, and readied his suit and tie.
He then looked at the headmistress, and said, "I was really hoping to test my abilities out on you, Ms. Reis, to see how well I can do against the head of this school, but I understand." He then turned back to Wysteria, and asked, "So, Ms. Wysteria, may we intercourse in battle? And if so, where shall the battle take place?"

Ram was confident in his abilities, but he knew not to be over-confident. After all, there are always those stronger and better than you.

Wystria blinked. She paused for a bit, raising her hand to her chin with an expression of deep thought. After several moments of calm, she let a smile creep onto her face.

"Well, since we've had quite a few emergency situations lately then I guess we should test your ability to handle situations on the fly. That being said, we'll battle ... now!"

With a single fluid motion, she vaulted over the desk landing in a crouch. Her legs bent and unloaded like a spring as she launched into a low blitz with her body almost parallel to the ground. The shadows underneath her boiled and burst forth aggressively, wrapping her person in a thin skin-tight body suit. It took less than a second to completely close the distance between herself and Ram, she looked him dead in the eye emanating a ferocity that remained inconsistent with her expression, which was still stoic. She slammed her foremost leg into the flooring, causing a spider web of cracks the spread out from the point of impact, but simultaneously stabilizing her footing and allowing her to exert more force. Her palm shot out from her side, closing in on Ram's chest. She had attacked at an angle and should he be hit he would be launched into the air.

Assuming she'd caught him by surprise and he was indeed hit, she'd use her leg as a pivot to swiftly spin into another attack. Wyst would form a large mallet and with a horizontal swing, she'd sent Ram flying. She didn't really want to destroy Rio's office, mainly because she'd have to clean it later, and as such her strike would send Ram through the window.

"Oh, so we're battling here I see?" Ram asked as he got in fighting stance. But Ram would be surprised by Wysteria's first attack, and was sent flying into the air. But for Wysteria's second attack, he would simply jump over the mallet, and balance on it with one of his hands. "You're quite the extraordinary fighter, Ms. Wysteria, but I've had my fair share of good battles in my day," Ram said.

Ram would then slickly go behind Wysteria, and aimed to do a spin kick, which would trip Wysteria, and while Wysteria was on the floor, he would then aim to knee her in the stomach.

Wyst clicked her tongue seeing that Ram had managed to dodge her follow-up attack. He was quite the nimble fighter, but he hadn't shown anything beyond her ability to handle. As the spin kick sent her tumbling to the floor she took the chance to sink right through it and into her shadow. A split second later she emerged from Aaron's shadow wielding slender, flexible shadow-formed spear. She made a single large step forward in Ram's direction dishing out a series of rapid thrusts.

Aaron furrowed his brow at the comment of him being exempt.
"I could probably fight to." He thought to himself in a rather petty tone. His thoughts were quickly cut short by the sudden start of combat. He stood there amazed by elegant yet powerful actions displayed by Wysteria, and Ram extremely swift reaction time.
"Whoa!" He shouted as Wysteria seemingly emerged from the floor beneath him.
"Thats her power huh? incredible, I wonder what he'll do....?" The you warrior said to himself. He could feel energy begin to build up in his palms, the black and white infinity symbols slowly beginning to rotate.
"Easy Aaron, dont need to get carried away and interfere with a battle like this." He thought to himself, clenching his fists, causing his powers to deactivate.

Rio watched with interest, her ears flicking whenever the combatants changed their attacks. They were lucky her office was as large as it was, else this battle probably would have had other side effects, using such long weapons in a small room. Luckily, she and Aaron were well out of range at least. Although, sensing the battle was affecting the power of the student next to her, she set about to distract him instead. "I do hope they realize they need to clean up anything broken..." she sighed dramatically though her eyes were filled with mirth. "How is CoDA shaping up in your eyes so far?" She grinned, flicking her gaze to the battle briefly before returning to Aaron.

A random energy surge was enough to suddenly jolt himself into awakening from his sleep, eyes slightly hazy from the fluid under his eyelids that had collected whilst they were closed. Struggling out of his makeshift bed, Sky floated above the stone floor into the kitchen, where he found a slice of bread covered with a food he'd grown to quite like: peanut butter. Making quick work of it and licking the excess off his fingers, his mind quickly snapped back to the whereabouts of Rio. Seeing as the front door was left open, it wasn't exactly hard to guess where she'd gone

Closing his eyes, Sky managed to shift into his incorporeal form and flow out the doorway, flicking the door closed as an afterthought. Taking a moment to admire how nice a day it was whilst flying over to his/Rio's office, a series of different magical radiations got him wondering if for whatever reason several people had decided to start a fight. And once he'd neared the window, he was quite right. The power hungry psycho maid and a man he hadn't seen before, presumably a new teacher, were currently in the middle of a fight. And a moderately impressive one too. Sliding in quietly as to not disturb them, he materialised next to Rio and a student, and raised a hand in greeting. "Hey. Thanks for the food. And who're they?" Sky asked, nodding to to the other women with a slightly shining magic aura and the man fighting Wystria

Ram would be scathed by the first few attacks of the spears, but then gradually got use to it, and started swiftly dodging each attack. "You're too quick on your actions," Ram said, "All your attacks seem one-tracked. At this rate, sooner or later, your attacks will be easily dodgable."

Ram would then jump back, and looked directly at Wysteria. "I'll show you what I'm capable of now," Ram said as he lifted his hands into the air, emitting a purple aura. Most of the things in the headmistress' office started floating, and each of them were emitting the same aura as Ram's hand. "This is my ability," Ram said, "Telekinesis."

Each item then started heading towards Wysteria, each calculated to hit a specific area, like the back or stomach, and each attacking with great speed and force.

Ram, meanwhile, looked at Rio, and said, "I apologize for using your appliances in such a manner. I promise to fix all of this later."

"You better." Rio smirked playfully. Of course, her attention was turned to a certain air spirit materializing behind her. "You're welcome. And Wystria set about to hire us some more staff on her own time. Currently we're just watching an 'interview'." She grinned lightly at Sky. "You made sure to wash your hands after eating right? You know you can't touch me if you still have peanut butter on those fingers of yours, and I am very aware you aren't the neatest of eaters either." She jabbed her pointer claw lightly on Sky's chest as if accusing him.

"Aura! Ryker! Anyone! Where are you?"

In a dark void, Kevin walked through trying to find....well anyone really. The seemingly endless darkness and the chilling cold had caused Kevin's hairs to stand on edge as he continued to walk. Unaware of a sinister presence that had been tailing him.

"Okay, Kevin just c-calm down. I'm sure this is...nothing to be c-concerned w..." Kevin started to tell himself, before his eyes caught sight of something in the distance. Kevin run ahead to see what that was...only for his eyes to widen in horror at the mangled bodies of Aura, Ryker, Candice, Oliver & others.

"W-what...what...what happened? H-how could this..." Kevin mumbled to himself, tears in his eyes before a sinister chuckle behind him could be hear.

"Like I've always said, you are weak. Did you really think you could keep me contained?"

Kevin turned and became face to face with his worst nightmare. His own inner monster, the full humanoid-lizard dripping acidic saliva; taking but a moment to lick its lips before it lunged at him.

"AHHHH!"

Kevin sat on on his bed, sweat dripping from his forehead as he took a moment to catch his breathe. In a flash, Oliver had flown up to Kevin with a look of concern on the A.I. owl's face; if it could properly emote of course.

"Kevin? Is everything alright?" Oliver asked as Kevin took a moment to collect himself before he wiped away the sweat and turned to Oliver with a nod.

"Y-yeah...I'm...I'm fine...just a bad dream." Kevin said as he got up and grabbed some fresh clothes to go change. Oliver frowned at this.

"You've been neglecting the medication, haven't you?" Oliver asked as Kevin remained silent as he entered his dorm's bathroom.

"Like Aura said, I have to show I'm in control not that...that thing. Besides I've done pretty well without it to this point." Kevin admitted before he entered the show which only caused Oliver to let out a figurative sigh.

"Pride is no excuse for neglecting on vitals. You need to get back to your regular schedule as far as the medication is concerned. As it is you are one bad incident away from making a scene." Oliver said, lecturing Kevin who got out of the shower to brush his teeth. Kevin soon emerged with a fresh set of clothing before he headed for the door.

"I'm gonna get some breakfast." Kevin said, almost matter of factly as he walked out of the dorm as Oliver again let out a sigh before it grabbed Kevin's medical bag by its metal beak and followed him.

Wyst frowned slightly in annoyance, telekinesis was a rather troublesome power, but Rio's office didn't contain many 'weaponizable' objects. She stood still and allowed the airborne objects to close in on her body, and her eyes remained focused on Ram. The shadowy combat suit she'd equipped surged forth with numerous spines which impaled all the objects heading her way. The few objects she couldn't impale were struck down by a few twirls of her spear.

She performed another large step forwards replicating her earlier attack perfectly, however, she only thrust out a single time.

"If you get too comfortable with your opponents' 'simple' attacks you'll get caught off guard rather easily~"

As her spear pierced through the air the spearhead collapsed on itself, from the shapeless mass of shadows which used to be the spear's tip a trio of serpents writhed before they struck out towards Ram. They meandered through the air, hissing towards the young man, seeming indistinguishable from the real deal.

"Ah... About that," Sky said innocently, licking a smear of peanut butter off his thumb, a smile equally visible on his face. "Maybe? So, what's the deal with the girl with the shiny magic? Is it just me, or does her signature seem a lot like Wyst's? Family, maybe?" Sky was honestly unsure, unless they managed to get their abilities from the same source

Rio shrugged, though she did eye Sky warily. "Seriously, wash your hands after this is done please." She leaned back, flinching when the serpents materialized, but calmed herself. Instead, she internally mourned the loss of a few office objects as they were speared by the maid in question. That stapler had been a nice one too... oh well.