• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

Ram grabbed one of the serpents by its neck, and used his telekinesis to grab a ruler and stab straight through the necks of each serpent. "Oh, trust me, Ms. Wysteria," Ram said, "I know never to let my guard down in a battle."

Ram threw the serpent spear away, and faced off at Wysteria. "I do have to admit, however," Ram said, "Your suit is very impressive. It's been quite a while since I've seen anyone do that to my telekinetic abilities."

Ram the stood there, waiting to see what Wysteria's next move was.

--------------------------------------------------

Suzy was sleeping in her room, minding her own business, until suddenly....she started floating in the air.

What the!? OH, not again! Ya' see, Suzy has the problem of going into her spectrum form when she is asleep. Oh, well. I guess I'll just explore the school while I'm in this form.

Suzy then flew out of her room, and started heading towards the hallways of the school.

In the hallways, she noticed a familiar face. Kevin. Suzy remembered everything that happened the other day, and she would take this time to follow Kevin around, to see what was Kevin's actual problem. She didn't want to make his situation even worse.

Kevin continued to walk down the halls, Oliver flying by his side with a medical bag in its beak. Kevin glanced over at said bag and had a frown on his face as he faced forward soon after.

Maybe Oliver has a point. I have been pushing my luck, I trust Aura's belief I can overcome this without stuffing myself with dozens of drugs but with these nightmares...

Maybe you should embrace your other side, rather than try to hide it underneath that wave of medication. Not like it will keep me quiet forever.

Go away, I am not in the mood.

What? Just gonna go back to pretending I don't exist again? Those brats you call friends are feeding you nothing but false hope; you can't stop me and we both know it.

Shut up!

Kevin shook his head and made his way to the cafeteria, Oliver in toe as he remained oblivious to a certain spectral spectator observing him from a distance.

Wystria stared oddly at Ram, although it was a rather efficient way to deal with her serpents it was a bit no-no in Wyst's book.

"You do know that those serpents aren't alive...right? And that throwing them away is basically asking for me to use them and ambush you later ...right? You didn't actually think stabbing a shadow would do any good...did you? No, no, no even taking a step back you actually grabbed it with your hand? Do you... not want that hand anymore?"

She stretched out her finger as a miniature serpent manifested and swirled through the air. Not even a few seconds later the shadows composing it exploded with activity turning itself into what could only be described as the offspring of a cobra and a porcupine. She then gave Ram a look that said 'this is gonna be your hand if you grab my snakes again.'

"My abilities might not have Rio's explosive power or Sky's omnipresence, but I pride myself in their versatility ya know~?"

She snapped her fingers, and as if to prove her point, an abyss-black hand shot out of her shadow, it was soon followed by a second, a third, a fourth. Each hand gave rise to a mass of wispy shadows that took the exact shape of Wystria body. The quartet of doppelgangers plus the original Wyst all throw a prideful smirk towards Ram. Within a few moment 5 Wystria's were standing before Ram, each holding a different weapon; Spear, Glaive, Bow, Whip, and dual Katars. They all took stances, ready to attack at a moments notice. Wyst's eyes glowed with power and the same purple tint emanating from her eyes wafted off her shadows in waves.

"You said my attacks were easy to dodge right? Well, ever heard of a bullet shooter hell? Let's play shall we~"

With an expression of certain victory on her face, Wystria took a step ...backward. She was beside Rio in moments, as her shadows collapsed and dissipated into tendrils of smoke. Her expression swiftly regained stoicism and the aura of power around her body winked out like a candle. She bowed slightly to Rio before taking a respectable position behind the headmistress. Throwing Ram a soft gaze she spoke,

"I think you've earned your keep so I've got no objections. You've passed, and I've used up far too much power for an interview"

She shook her head in resignation as she surveyed the mess that'd been made of the office. With a sigh, she muttered to herself "great...more work..."

Ryker woke up feeling refreshed. After all of that insanity, sleeping within a normal amount of time, without having to deal with time enhancers, did him some good. He took a drink of water, and hurried to get dressed. He didn’t wanna miss the most important part of the day, breakfast. After grabbing his school gear, and sneaking June’s gadget into his satchel, he made his way towards the cafeteria.

“Breakfast, breakfast, this is what I need. Breakfast, breakfast, something something, breakfast.” The boy sang, as he waltzed down the hallway towards the dorms cafeteria.

Ram looked at Wysteria, and answered her every question. "Yes, I do know those serpents were alive. Yes, I do know that you can use those snakes again for another attack. Of course I know that stabbing a shadow wouldn't do anything, I was hoping that you would try to attack me once again while I was "off-guard". And, finally,....I'm not afraid to take any risks if necessary."

Ram would then take his own fighting stance, and keep his attention ready to all of the shadow figures. The figures then....disappeared? Ram was a bit confused, but apparently the battle was already over.

Ram faced at the headmistress and Wysteria, and bowed. "Thank you for allowing me to show my abilities," Ram said, "May I hope we can all work together in harmony." Ram would then start heading out of the office, but not until passing Wysteria, and whispered, "And may I hope we can finish our battle one day as well."

Ram would then be out of sight from most of them.

--------------------------------------

Suzy just stood there shocked yet once again. That voice inside of Kevin never ceased to surprise her. But Suzy quickly changed her shocked expression to a more determined one, and kept following Kevin.

I know we don't know each other, Kevin. But I promise to help you with this problem you have!

Kevin would enter the cafeteria and soon enough he saw Ryker in the distance. Kevin had a small smile on his face in spite of his little mental argument.

I'm gonna go eat lunch. So just disappear.

Disappear? I'm so hurt after all we've been through you'd say that about me?

DISAPPEAR!

Kevin shook his head as he walked up to Ryker.

"H-hey Ryker, how are you doing?" Kevin asked, Oliver flying next to Kevin with his medical bag still in its beak which prevented him from speaking up...for the moment.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily would walk down the hall, excited for what she hoped would be a normal day as she caught sight of a familiar brooding figure.

"Hey Andrew!" Lily said with a smile as Andrew just let out a sigh before the two walked into the cafeteria.

"I'm gonna go get us a seat, and hopefully Suzy will be here soon to join us." Lily said as she went over to go find a table, Andrew just gave a nod as he walked over to get his own food.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Oh God I'm Late!" Cade said with a panic as he fell out of his bed. Cade was worried he was going to miss something so he quickly got changed, brought essentials in a backpack and walked out of his dorm. Cade then walked to the Cafeteria where he saw everyone. Cade didn't even know if it was breakfast or lunch so he just grabbed some toast and Jam and sat down at a table that wasn't crowded and didn't have lots of older students. Cade was feeling lots of emotions. He was excited but nervous. He hadn't talked to a single student since arriving. He didn't even know who was in his grade and classes. Cade quietly ate his breakfast in silence.

As Suzy was following Kevin, she noticed Lily and Andrew. She then heard Lily mention that she wanted to save a desk for Suzy. Oh, no! I don't want to be rude and keep my friends waiting! Suzy would then start flying back to her body as quickly as possible.

Suzy made it into her body, and quickly got ready. She then started running out of her dorm, and headed towards the cafeteria.

Suzy arrived at the cafeteria, and noticed Andrew and Lily. She ran up to them, and said, "Hey, guys! How're you doing?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily smiled when she saw Suzy, having found a table for her and Andrew to sit on as she pulled out a seat.

"Hey there Suzy! I'm doing great, how have you been?" Lily asked as Andrew returned with his own trey of food and quietly took a seat, having acknowledging Suzy's presence with a nod.

"Oh, I'm doing fine," Suzy said, "But..." Suzy would then get closer to Lily, and whispered, "I found out some interesting facts about Kevin's inner-being."

Suzy would then set down right next to Lily, and continued. "So, apparently Kevin and the monster inside of him have been together for quite a long time. The monster wants to gain control of Kevin's body, but Kevin is trying his hardest to keep it contained. Kevin also takes this kind of medicine to reduce the activity of the monster, but he's been refusing to take them because of someone named Aura telling him that he shouldn't rely on those 'drugs'."

Suzy would then sit up straight, and started eating her meal, but not before saying, "And that's all the information I have."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily listened to what Suzy said and found it rather interesting. So this Kevin kid was on drugs, and he is at constant battle with...whatever this thing inside him is. That was a depressing thought, to say the least.

"I see, sounds like he doesn't have it easy. Though it doesn't seem to damper his spirits in public, like some people." Lily said with an amused grin to Andrew, who let out a sigh.

"Nice cheap shot, but that might actually be working against the kid. If he's keeping his struggles bottled up then that's only gonna eat up at him. You don't put on a fake smile for the world and pretend nothing is wrong when you are dealing with something like this." Andrew said, before he took a bite of his meal.

Suzy would nod in agreement to Andrew, and said, "I agree with you there, but..." Suzy would then take a bite out of her breakfast. "I still don't know the full story. I can't make rash judgments just based on what I've heard. I need to come up with a logical conclusion. Then, and only then, may I be able to help Kevin."

Suzy would then finish her breakfast, and got up. She then looked at Andrew and Lily, and said, "I'm going to go talk to Kevin. Try to become friends with him, or at the very minimum acquaintances. That'll make gaining information way easier." Suzy would then start walking off.

She then made it to where Kevin was, and stood in front of him. With a big smile, she then said, "Hi, there! I couldn't help but notice you all the way at my table, and I thought I could talk to you. I'm a new student, so being in this school has been quite difficult. Would you mind helping me around? Oh, and my name is Suzy by the way! What's yours?"
Suzy was feeling uncomfortable this whole time, however. She felt like she was being too forced, and that she was talking way more then she should. But she had to remember the priority of her "mission". Calling this a mission made it even more awkward for her.

Kevin frowned, having guess Ryker did not hear him. However before Kevin could make a move to get closer a new, older girl suddenly came up to him and began to talk with him. Kevin toke note that she was a new girl and that it seemed she needed some help with some things.

"Well, I think you'd be better suited to ask for help from a member of the faculty or an older..." Oliver said, the A.I. owl having set the bag aside to try and get the girl help form what he felt was a better source than...

"S-sure, I'll help. I-I mean I'm not the greatest go to guy or anything, b-but I'll try my best to share what I know." Kevin replied with some nerves which quickly shot down Oliver's intention. Kevin was too kind for his own good sometimes, Oliver thought to itself.

Suzy clenched her hands together, and exclaimed, "Thank you! I knew you would be kind enough to offer me some help!"

*Deep inside the corners of Suzy's mind*
OH MY GOD! I FEEL LIKE I'M FORCING THIS WAY TOO MUCH! HOLY CAMOLY! WHY HAVE I DONE THIS!? I'M NOT THE PERKY TYPE! WHAT AM I DOING!?

Suzy then said, "I've already gotten some help from two other kind people, but they couldn't really show me the whole facility. Would you mind taking me to some more places around the school? Like some classrooms and whatnot?"

W-well she's...energetic. To say the least.

"S-sure. I know a couple classes I can show you. F-follow me." Kevin said as he would begin to lead out of the cafeteria, though before he left...

"S-say Oliver, do you mind going to get some food and explain to Ryker where I am. T-thanks." Kevin said as he began to walk away before Oliver could offer a verbal protest. However, Oliver glanced over at Kevin's medical bag, grabbed it, and flew over to Kevin.

"At least take this. Then I'll have no reason to worry." Oliver said with low volume, so that in theory Suzy would not hear them as Kevin just gave a nod before he took the bag.

"A-alright, let's go. I-if you're ready I mean." Kevin said to Suzy.

"Yeah, I'm ready," Suzy told Kevin, "Come on, and let's go!" Suzy would then exit out of the cafeteria and wait for Kevin.

While she was waiting for Kevin, however, she started thinking about what the owl creature handed Kevin. It might as well be the medication Kevin is taking from that owl creature. I'll just act oblivious throughout all of this. If I make Kevin know about the information I possess, he might as well want to not accept my help. I have to keep this whole operation under control.

Kevin would follow Suzy out of the cafeteria, bag in hand, while Oliver flew over to get some food and a bag for Kevin when he would be finished with giving Suzy this tour. Kevin thought the situation over.

Might be better to ask I stop by my dorm to drop this off, don't want Suzy asking questions or even worse finding out what I take. Really want to keep a lid on that and don't want to alarm the new girl over what a freak I am. I know, we'll go to the gym and pass by my dorm on the way and I can drop the stuff off there while saying I have to get something. That should work.

Oh aren't you so clever?

Don't start!

"A-anyway...I'm ready. Follow me..." Kevin said as he began to walk in the direction of the gymnasium as well as the freshmen dorms while he would work to suppress the voice of the rather unpleasant beast within him.

Suzy would then start following Kevin throughout the hallways, and kept her eyes a bit on his bag. She wasn't super obvious, though. She had to make sure not to make Kevin worry about anything. She still thought that it was the medication inside the bag, but she had to be sure.

"So...." Suzy said, "What's your name? I told you mine, but you never told me yours." Suzy thought it was best to just keep up the conversation, and maybe Kevin would give her some clues.

Kevin turned to Suzy when she had clarified that Kevin had not given her his name yet, which caused him to give her a sheepish grin as he walked.

"Oh, s-sorry. My name is Kevin, a freshmen student. N-nice to meet you." Kevin said in an apologetic manner.

Suzy chuckled, and then said, "Oh, that's fine. You don't have to worry about it. And since you told me which grade you're in, I'll tell you what I'm in. I'm a sophomore! I don't know if you could tell or not. Most people say I look way too young for my age. What do you think?"

Suzy then started acting more relax this, almost forgetting why she was talking with Kevin, but she then remembered why.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Cade continued to eat the food he got from the Cafeteria. Cade stayed as quiet as possible, that is until she came back.

"Why do you look so upset Cade? This has been your dream academy to go to for years but you look like you are hating it."
It was the girl from before. She had nothing else to do since it was around midnight where she lived.

"Don't you have anything better to do than watching me like a stalker?" Cade replied quietly. He didn't know if she would be able to hear him if he tried talking via his mind (She Could) so he just talked quietly and hoped no one thought that he was talking to them. his eyes turned to a dim red.

"Not really, I mean I'm supposed to be sleeping according to our grandmother," The Girl Replied.

Cade was shocked and really mad. His dad told him that all his grandparents were dead. He met two of his grandparents but both of them were on his dad's side and they died a couple of years ago due to natural causes.

"You're lying, I know it, They are both dead!" Cade replied. His voice was getting louder now, his eyes were also getting brighter, turning into an unnatural red colour. The Girl just stayed calm. This was her plan. To get people to notice Cade. She didn't want him to be alone like she was when she was younger.

"A lie told to you by our father, Cade listen, you can't trust that man, He is evil, If you want, you can ask him about Ashley Cazden, He probably will tell you about me. He probably thinks I died a long time ago." the girl replied to him with a chuckle.

Cade was absolutely furious at 'Ashley.' He thought he knew the truth about his father. He was a kindish and considerate person and definitely not evil.

Cade was yelling now, "Shut up, Just shut up, you don't know anything about me at all! Get out of my head now! Stop offending my family!" Cade yelled. His Eyes glowed with Red which showed his anger toward her. Ashley began to laugh.

"Oh Cade, I am your family, Anyway my job is done, you do realise you just yelled really loud in a cafeteria filled with people, I will be going now. Goodbye, Brother,"

Those last word lingered in Cade's mind until he looked around. He just yelled at someone that didn't even exist but he was pretty sure everyone heard it. Cade was now extremely embarrassed. everyone probably thought he was weird. No one probably wanted to talk to him (though no one has talked to him since he arrived beside Ashley). He was really mad at Ashley for potentially ruining his experience at CoDA. His eyes became Heterochromia. One Eye was a Blood Red and the other was a Bright Yellow. Cade sat down and didn't eat anything else.

He wasn't hungry anymore.

Kevin had to admit, he had assumed Suzy was a freshmen, so her revelation she was one of the older years was a mild surprise.

Then again, Kevin exactly wasn't exactly someone who looked his age either Kevin reminded himself.

"I can see the confusion. People still think I'm in middle school given my height. That's why I clarified that I am in fact a freshmen." Kevin said with a little chuckle.

----------

Oliver heard the outburst of another student, but paid it no mind. The A.I. owl unwilling to dive into the problems of another student as he got his food and would fly over towards the direction of Ryker.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily and Andrew had been enjoying their meal when the sounds of another student yelling at himself caught their attention; as well as the intention of most in the cafeteria.

"Well, that was a thing." Andrew said as he prepared to enjoy his meal but Lily would get up and Andrew instantly knew what she was planning to do.

"Oh no please just let this go and she's gone..." Andrew said as Lily walked over to Cade.

"Hey, are you okay? I couldn't help but overhear your little outburst and wanted to make sure you are okay." Lily asked Cade.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Cade was slightly startled at Lily. He raised his face to look at the person who was talking to him. Cade saw a girl who looked much older then he did.

"I SWEAR IM NORMAL!-Err I mean, I'm fine, thanks...." Cade replied to Lily. His eyes flashed different colours, Red, Yellow and Blue.

“Better put my powers to a good responsible use,” Ryker mumbled to himself flashing a devious smile as he entered the cafeteria. He took a deep breath in, and stretched his arms behind his head. Then in an instant, there was four more Rykers, bringing to the total to 5. They formed a line, and all strutted through the breakfast line, filling up each of their trays. The each followed through, attracting the eyes of multiple students as they passed. Then they all placed the trays in close promiximty to one Aether, and the form shifted back into one Ryker.

“Mission accomplished,” the boy mumbled sitting down and he began to chow down on his food at an alarming rate, this time attracting the stares of other students. You see, with Ryker’s absorption ability and cloning ability, they both were quick to drain his natural stamina and energy. So in order to use his abilities tot he fullest, he had to chow down and eat his fill. Plus maybe a little extra. And with his metabolism, any excess could be boiled down to energy to fuel his absorption output. However it was like a drop. However energy was still energy.

As he made his way to the fifth and final tray, something caught his eye. A mechanical nuisance who Ryker knew as Oliver. “Hey Olive. Where’s Kev?” He asked with his mouth full of food.

“Wow, you are an idiot.” June mumbled sitting next to her brother, with her small tray, with a bowl of cereal and a cup of juice. “I can’t believe you were so quick to gorge yourself.” She shook her head and glanced at the AI owl. “Good morning Oliver. How are you?”

There was an obvious difference of opinion between the two twins involving Oliver.

"Good morning to you as well June...and Ryker." Oliver said, giving a friendly greeting to June and a rather less than friendly greeting to Ryker before he would address his question which concerned Kevin.

"Well Kevin had meant to join you, you sister and your...clones but a new student bumped into him and asked Kevin to show her around the school. Kevin naturally agreed to this before I could avoid my objections." Oliver said, as he explained where Kevin was at the moment while he set Kevin's bag of food on the table.

Suzy chuckled again, and said, "Oh, you don't look that young. They're probably just jealous of us because they know we're going to look younger when we're older." Suzy would then chuckle again.

"So, Kevin. Is there anyone you're close with in this school?" asked Suzy. She had to know as much about Kevin as she could, after all, even though she is trying to complete a mission, she still wants to become friends with him. But, what Suzy didn't account for, was how her question might've sound like.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily had her eyebrow raised at both the sudden burst from the student as well his ever changing colored eyes. She had to admit, this guy wasn't doing the best job at making himself sound normal if that was his intention.

"I, I see. Well I'm happy to hear that. Though if you have any problems come talk to me. My name is Lily and you can find me on that table over there." Lily said as she pointed to the table she and Andrew had been sitting on, which caused Andrew to let out a groan.

Of course she does that...

“Don’t be like that birdbrain. My clones aren’t that bad. Even you gotta admit, it’s pretty cool.” Yer said, finishing his food in one giant gulp.

June slapped the back of Ryker’s head. “Really? Don’t be so rude.”

Ryker shook his head furiously. “No can do. Anyways, new kid. That’s pretty cool. Even after the chaos, kids still wanna join the school. I wonder. Does that kind of stuff happen a lot? I hope so. It’ll be a fun year.”

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
After hearing Lily's kindness towards him, he began to calm down. His eyes settled down to his natural eye colour. He was relieved people weren't teasing him.

"Thank you for your kindness. I'm sorry about the sudden outburst before, it's just My emotions get the better of me and my emotions change quickly, my father said I was quite Mercurial," Cade Replied to Lily, trying to talk normally. He didn't mention Ashley since he thought she would find it strange and just used his Mercurial attitude as an excuse.

Kevin couldn't help but chuckle at Suzy's attempt to lighten the mood, already feeling himself become more comfortable around her. Then Kevin heard Suzy's question and thought it over.

"W-well, I have a couple of friends. Fellow freshmen named Ryker & Aura. I know some other students here, but those two are the ones I'm closest to." Kevin explained, not bothered by the question or the wording of it.

She just asked you who you care most about and that doesn't raise any alarms?

Shut up! You are just looking for any excuse to tempt me again, now get out of my head!

Fine, when she stabs you in the back and takes what you love most. Don't come crying to me.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily smiled as the student seemed to settle, that had to be a good sign she told herself.

"Happy to hear that, and don't worry I'm sure you'll work out whatever issues you have. Though if you need to talk to someone I'm always willing to listen." Lily said with a smile.

Suzy then said, "That's nice to hear. I've made some friends of my own. Their names are Lily and Andrew, and I actually don't know which grades they're in. I guess I should ask them later. They're both really nice, even if one of them doesn't really like to...show their personality." Suzy couldn't help but chuckle a bit, as she was mentioned Andrew.

While they were walking down the hallway, Suzy then asked, "I've been meaning to ask, but....What's with that bag?" Suzy tried to sound her most oblivious, because she kept telling herself to try to not to make the situation worse by making Kevin freak out.

Kevin froze as soon as Suzy mentioned the bag, while he had mentioned taking medication to Ryker & Ara before he was not about to just share that information with someone he had just met.

Think of something she'd buy, come on think...think...

Lying? Oh is the good Kevin not being such a good boy.

Oh shut up, I just don't want to alarm her. No reason to cause her to panic, or make her think I'm a druged up freak.

You are a freak. Accept it, accept me!

Never!

"Just...just some personal things. B-books and such, nothing special." Kevin said, making his claim as he kept the bag close to him. Kevin felt bad for lying, he really had, but Kevin felt he had no choice as he approached the freshmen dorms; past them being the gym.

----------

"You have a different idea of "fun" than I do." Oliver said with a deapan expression, or the closest thing it could emote as it landed on the table as it had nothing better to until Kevin was finished with that girl and the tour.

Suzy would then nod, and said, "Oh, okay. I was just curious."

Now I know for certain, that bag is containing the medication. He was too slow to respond, and I can hear the stutter in his voice. And sure he stuttered before, but this time it sounded different.

Suzy then said, "As this is an academy for the next generation of heroes, can you tell me what your power is?" Suzy thought that maybe knowing about his power could help her figure out a clue as to what that thing is inside of him.

"W-well, I can turn into this p-partial lizard-boy if you will. C-cover my body with scales which grants me a couple of abilities. Wall crawling, ability to see dark places, elongated tongue and a-acid spitting. R-really it's nothing impressive. Especially if I'm exposed to the cold, m-makes me kinda useless then." Kevin explained, going into detail over his powers, weakness included, but leaving out one critical piece of information....

That's cause you refuse to embrace your full power...or I should say my power. It is partial for a reason. You are weak for a reason.

Shut up! It's not your power. Mother and Aura and Ryker...

Are fools who don't know you, even if you think they do. No one knows you like I do. Keep listening to their advice and suffer for it, but you will find you need me....

I need you like I need a skin irritation.

Suzy had an awed face, and exclaimed, "What are you talking about!? That power sounds extremely powerful and useful for so many situations! I wish I could have a power like that!" Suzy was honestly ecstatic, because she always had a fascination for powers. She really liked to observe every single power she could, and figure out their strengths and weaknesses in battle.

"Oh, I guess I should tell you about my power as well," Suzy said, "I can basically manipulate souls, and take them out of people's bodies. I can choose whoever can possess whoever, and other stuff like that. It does sound sort of creepy, and I get that a lot. But, hey, I've learned to get use to it sort of."

Kevin was almost taken aback by Suzy praising what he had thought were mediocre abilities, but it was always nice to hear someone actually speak highly of him.

"T-thank you. And really, your powers sound pretty c-cool. I'm sure you can find good, non-creepy uses for that power." Kevin said with a small smile. Though buried in Kevin's subconscious a certain altered presence thought over Suzy's power-set.

Interesting...

"But you gotta remember, Bird Brain. I'm more fun than you are. You are a buzzkill and a party pooper all rolled into one." Ryker said wagging a finger at the bird. "You come in and the room gets much less fun." The boy was having a ball teasing the bird.