• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed City of lies. (Superpower roleplay!)

Nice man, thanks for that. Anyway that's going to be a little while down the line. I have also planned out a large scale story line for this already by the way. And if I say so myself it looks pretty damn awesome.

Now we just need to pray nobody leaves. I'm not the quitting type, and from my experience, neither is C.C, and I don't know about Solosis

Yeah! Well, we have a solid team of POVers, a storyline (apparently), so all I need to do is not screw up. Shouldn't be too hard

I'm looking forward to hopefully getting Peter to learn a bit more about his powers, hopefully to the point of being able to make a badass sword of water or something...

Perhaps, I don't know what to do with him at this point, I guess I'll think of something as the first plot goes on, and maybe then we can branch his own arc off from there later.

Hey guys. I'm back (finally) and I'll post shortly. Since my character is on edge, he will be going to a local resturant and have something to drink. Then I'll set up a conflict there and so it gives a. chance for characters to meet

Then the damn thing started speaking again. An air spirit? What on earth was an air spirit? It didn't seem malicious at least, but the way it seemed to have no worries about the fact it had just broken into a mutants home was mildly annoying. Even more annoying was the news this thing had been monitoring him for almost a year now. Funnily enough he didn't like the idea of being watched.
"Hang on. Have you been following me!?" He growled accusingly, glaring at
This paragraph

Yeah, that sounds good. Sky's pretty sensitive about the fact he's not scientifically classified as a living thing, so if Knox brings that up...

Oh he probably will, its going to get on his nerves that he doesn't quite understand what Sky is. The only thing that boy knows of are humans and demons.

Yeah... Sky's not very easy to identify. To be honest, they should probably make a new category for him, but it's kinda pointless since he's the last. But seriously, Sky hates being called a thing despite that being the correct term. I mean, being a sentient being and getting titled as a thing is a bit derogatory, you know?

Heck, he can probably be classified as that. He's a gust of wind, the only thing differentiating him from a normal one is a Core of... Don't even ask me what the hell that stuff has in it

Okay. Now the young boy is completely unconscious. C.C, I think it might work to have Peter take Ryker to somewhere safe for questioning. And what I think is interesting, is that everyone else now knows about demons or have a connection to them, except for Ryker, considering that Dragons could have easily been a real living thing a long time ago, and now derived from hell, it don't count as a demon, and Ryker never considered the Dragon in that light.

That is pretty interesting. Demons weren't meant to be common knowledge but hey what's done is done. The dragon mechanic could fit in well to the other dimensions thing though.