• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed City of lies. (Superpower roleplay!)

Crunchy, good first post, gets the big ole thumbs up from me.

Everybody, just want you to know I'm attempting to build a story board in order for us to follow a really good overall plot. So If you want a sub plot that is focused on your character that's cool, just tell me and I'll work it all in with your help.

Okay. I'm typing up something about the pipes bursting up at your street, which serves mainly to show the other characters a bit of Sky's powers. That sound okay?

Why can Sky make pipes burst? I was actually confused at how earlier he made a pot of water boil. Other than that I think we should wait for Solosis.

edit: too late.

Whoops. I can always cut it into a separate word document for later, if you want. And lowering the air pressure in a small area makes water boil much faster. I just thought it was quite convenient that he was boiling water at the time

Whoops. I can always cut it into a separate word document for later, if you want. And lowering the air pressure in a small area makes water boil much faster. I just thought it was quite convenient that he was boiling water at the time
Righto, yeah cut it please, its best to let people reply without posting too much. Otherwise it all just gets kind of messy.

.... the amount of stuffed animals my younger sister owns is horrifying. I left to help my dad get them out of the garage and into the house but... i was not prepared...

I try. I really do. You're welcome. In all honesty, no one should own enough stuffed animals to make a three foot pile covering an entire queen sized mattress, and have that only be half of the total amount. this is why i can't have nice things

I got an Eevee and a Vaporeon plushie, both around the height of my head, for Christmas, as well as a hand-sized Glaceon and Espeon. So, try and guess what one of my favorite Pokémon is! *Gestures frantically to all of the profile pictures I've even had*

....mudkip

I own a wolf, Toothless, a giant dog, Pikachu, and a grey teddy bear that used to be white but turned grey because i left her in the shoe closet and forgot about her for a year before finding her again

my sister, among the hundred or so animals we have, owns a human sized unicorn, human sized bear, two panda's half our height, an elephant larger than her, and several others the size of my large dog...

my sister, among the hundred or so animals we have, owns a human sized unicorn, human sized bear, two panda's half our height, an elephant larger than her, and several others the size of my large dog...
I'm not even gonna ask how she manages to breathe if she wants to sleep with then on her bed

Oh no, I need him to have Blake be beaten to a pulp and thrown in the back of a van so that he can be taken somewhere very very bad for people of his own disposition. Fun stuff.

Well, I don't see a way it would be hard. If it's something moving, he can spot it pretty easily. What is this said thing?