• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed City of lies. (Superpower roleplay!)

Well then. I guess I'll have to wait for her, or someone else to deal with my guy, or just later on just have something happen. I mean stuck from adding anything productive until someone interacts by moving my guy, or helping him. He's unconscious on a stage.

HAHAHA ACHIEVEMENT GET!!!

My hands were shaking the entire time, I am in the acting conservitory and my scene was an absolute flop and I had to follow through with all five minutes and I wanted to die because that thing was terrible

I know how you feel. And Jesus, you did a lot. I'm glad I'm not in a similar location to you, otherwise I'd have a lot of catching up to do

Yeah, that's true. And they're not the slowest, Ry is online more than everyone on here, apart from me maybe, and C.C just has school being a dick. Solis is normally slow, but that's because he hasn't been online for a day :D

There we go. I know, Sky's not being the best person, but I think we needed someone else to notice that. Plus, he really doesn't like people downright lying. He knows people have to do it sometimes, but to him? Nah...

Uh I need Sky to roll with that lie for the most part, it is part of the story I had planned. So I'll do another post and then hopefully he can settle down.

Hey sparks! Haven't seen you for a while. Yes, I count two days as a while. Also, no homework so I've got around five hours on here :)

Friends, I have possible bad news. I may or may not have wifi for the next 3 days and I certainly wont be as available. I will update you on the situation when I have more information for you all.

I think we're all right for now. Our conversation isn't including him, so he won't miss anything. If we do anything that may influence him, we should probably stop

The idea awhile ago. Mulitple poeoplre are chasing after a bad guy. Some are chasing him cause he's a demon, while he others chase him, cause he's a bad guy. A way for people to meet up.