• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed City of lies. (Superpower roleplay!)

Yeah... I lost a whole RP because I wasn't getting notifications for around a month, and everyone had advanced too far ahead for me to catch up

I already have some ideas for how Peter can manipulate the situation a bit.... Although should he focuse his powers on putting out fires and getting the water under control (slowly dying inside because of the noise.)

Or use his powers to soak the robot and create a layer of ice over it (slowly dying inside because of the noise)

Hmmmmm, well that's up to you really Crunchy. Sky could be the one putting out fires after all. Remember that this thing is tough, we are going to need all of us to take it down so nobody just go straight in and wreck the thing. Crunchy and Sky have the biggest area of effect abilities and Solosis you can use your threads to kind of pin and slow it pretty well I imagine. That leaves myself, Ry and Lord of pain to be putting in the damage because honestly there isn't much else our characters could do.

Erosive processes. Mostly freeze thaw I guess as futuristic tech like this is unlikely to be effected by weaker processes such as corrosion or even rusting. Stainless steel and all that.

Well the water could still hold him, and deal serious damage. Like a Trickle overtime. You could trap him early and secretly deal damage without him knowing it.

Uuurgh... Just spend half an hour typing up a thing about Sky managing to stop the Skyscraper falling over, helping the people fall off, then promptly collapsing and levitating on the ground.

So I've taken the time to begin making my character soundtracks! Honestly its too early for me to make one for anybody but Knox right now but hey I'm working on it. In fact its so early in development that I only have the main theme for Knox, but I will add to it over time.
1. (Fight like hell)

This may seem odd, but would it be possible for me to have a second character along with Ryker? Also I'll have a theme for Ryker up in a bit.

Name: Sako Watts
Powers: Absorption. He can't absorb your powers or anything like that, but can take blows like a champ, by absorbing some of the hit. He then stored the energy he absorbed inside him, but more on that later. He can absorb punches, kicks, fall damage, bullets (his body just is hurt less by it, but there still is a wound), fire, elemental blasts, etc. He also, has increased healing, making allowing his body to heal faster. Like every bone in body is broken, and he can heal overnight. However he is still sore. Simple wounds don't automatically heal, but slowly as his body rebuilds what he lost. He can't recover from losing a limb, and can be killed. But if he is morally wounded, and is left alone for enough time (probably a good amount of time too) and he can heal. Now with the absorbed energy from these relentless attacks. Sako can use the energy stored up to send some of the damage he expirenced thorugh a limb to jump higher, punch someone, run faster, and other things like that. He has tons of energy absorbed and absorbs even the smallest amount of damage, like stubbing his toe in the morning, or a toothache. Again this doesn't make him invincible. If he uses too much power, his body can get injured. Like broken bones after an overpowered punch. To counter this, he needs to be in top physical condition to punch multiple times. However, again if he exceeds his limits, he can hurt himself.
Personality: Sako is a very chill Junior in high school. His father is a mean man, and doesn't care if Sako comes home at all. Sako rarely does. Sako is hard to upset, and is a nice guy. He isn't offended by most things and is chill overall. However Sako is quick to act, and follow his heart, often taking beatings that were supposed to go to other people.
Appearance: Sako has shaggy dark green hair and is well built for a 16 year old. He has a tanned skin tone. He wears a white t-shirt with a red tie. Over this he wears a black open jacket that is only down mid-way. (Need a refrence? Look up Dan from Bakugan Battle Brawlers) Along with a pair of black pants. He also wears black sneakers. Sako has a dark green backpack, that he always has over one shoulder.
Alternate Outfit: His heroing outfit consists of a white sleeveless t-shirt, and a beige jacket, like the one he wears normally, (but beige), and he wears dark tan hiking shorts. He also wears a pair of dusty brown colored combat boots. Across his face is a black mask that covers his neck, mouth, and nose. He also wears black fingerless gloves.
Backstory: How his powers manifested is a mystery, but as a young boy, his father was sent to prison, and the kids made sure to bully him, throwing insults, as well as punches. Sako assumes thats when he started to absorb things. Years later, his father was released and there was a custody battle over him and his little sister. His mother got full custody of his sister, and Sako was stuck with his father. Sako's father was a drunk, and had mood swings. Some days after school he would be nice, while others he would be cruel and hit Sako. The pain never bothered Sako as much. When Sako was 15, on the way home from school, he was cornered by a bunch of street thugs. He took them down with a newfound strength and learned of his powers.
Extra: spogots

Ryker's theme will be Warrior Inside, by Leader.
Sako (if accepted) will be done later.

I've noticed my only use in this situation will make this battle end very quickly (since Silver needs to cut through the metal and my sword cuts through metal like silk) so I tried to see if I can stop the falling building but my powers can't help with that, so I'm waiting for someone to take care of that before I get involved in the fight