• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed City of lies. (Superpower roleplay!)

Hello everybody! Boy how I have been looking forward to this one.

So basically the way this roleplay is going to go down is I want you to make your own interesting superhuman character that will be able to interact well with the environment I'm setting out. Your character can simply be born with their powers or you can come up with a convoluted backstory like me. If you want some really outlandish reason (Again, like me) I'll just need to approve it first.

So moving on to the "City of lies" part of this roleplay. Allow me to introduce you to the worlds biggest city, Ragnarok, the home of innovation. Or at least that's what the billboards say. All this will be set in an alternate earth in which some technology will be a lot more advanced than what we see today. Ragnarok was built to be the very definition of futuristic and for the most part it succeeded. Worlds lowest yearly emissions, worlds smartest city, worlds most employed citizens, e.t.c, blah, blah, blah. That's not to say its perfect, far from it. Crime is a serious problem in this city, from the small scale muggings to bank heists and major organised crime. Stuff a super powered being like yourself could be stopping...
Ragnarok looks a lot like New York but is actually situated by itself in the middle of the Atlantic ocean on its own little island. What a rebel, I know.

Rules
1. All of Pokecharms usual rules, if your not familiar with them go check them out.
2. No Mary Sues please.
3. No god modding, feel free to craft your own story in the city but dont go doing anything too major without my permission. Oh and your not invincible so be prepared to lose to some foes.
4. Only one major character per person but you can make NPCs if you want.
5. Just put spogots in the extra information part of the character template so I know you read this.

Character template
Name:
Power:
Personality:
Appearance:
Alternate outfit (Optional):
Backstory:
Extra:

So here we go with mine. And its probably worth reading this because the reason my character has his powers is pretty important.

Name: Knox Everett
Power: So basically Knox is half demon. Due to this he has superhuman strength and agility as well as few other useful demon tricks up his sleeve. Although he currently cant control it he can undergo a transformation that allows him to obtain demon features such as the tail, claws, wings and horns. His other key abilities are shadow stepping, a short range teleport basically in which he becomes a shadow in the floor and can zip along a surface before reappearing in a solid form, Sacred tether (This one will only really make sense after reading his backstory), Knox is able to summon portals of fire to send demons and other truly evil beings back to hell when are they have been defeated and Jury vision, he can judge a person soul just by looking at them.

Personality: A bit of a pessimist, Knox has always felt as if life just had it out for him. Understandable really when your father is literally Satan. More on that later. Anyway the young man has always had trouble mingling socially but has a good heart and has always felt pity for those who cant defend themselves from all that's bad in the world. On the flip side he has no tolerance for those who are polluting the world he was born in with their evil and greed, he doesn't really belive in redemption. Due to his powers Knox is a terrific judge of character and may seem a little forward, putting a lot of trust into people he has just met as he already knows if they are trustworthy or not.

Appearance: At 5ft 9 Knox stands just below the average height of guys his age but his mess of dark brown hair does serve to make him seem a little taller. He has steely grey eyes that have a remarkable resemblance to thunderclouds, just like his mothers he is often told. He is of a semi muscular build, not skinny but not exactly bulging with muscles either. His pale skin is sprinkled with some very light freckles across the bridge of his nose but they are almost impossible to see without the right lighting. When using Jury vision a golden pentagram appears in his right eye, hell of a party trick I know, and will stay there until he finishes using his ability. Clothing wise he wears a grey Metallica shirt with a high collared thick black coat over the top. On his legs he dons a pair of dark blue denim jeans that couple nicely with his grey and white trainers. No need to look like a Hero when you dont feel like one after all.

Alternate outfit: N/A

Backstory: Right, time to explain all the odd stuff that crops up in this character bio. In this rp hell exists okay? No its not an after life, its simply an alternate dimension that lays as close to ours as possible, allowing the two to occasionally over lap. The demons in it might as well be aliens. Early Christians depictions of hell were probably written by those who had been unlucky enough to pay the place a visit. Satan is also real, the king of hell and proud of it. Demons often slip through into our world and disguise themselves as humans, which is part of the reason the crime rate is so high in Ragnarok. Anyway the reason that Knox has his powers is that his mother was kidnapped by some Satan worshipers and used in a ritual to give their god a child. Problem being that the poor women died during the spell and it was never quite completed. None the less Knox was born, from fire not women, a baby not demon enough to live in hell but not human enough to ever live a normal life. Satan frowned upon the existence of such a child but decided to let the boy live, he was a failed experiment, what harm could he do? So flash forward 19 years of orphanages and horrific experiences with demons we see Knox as he is today. On a mission to return every last demon to hell and rid his world of their kind.
Extra: Spogots.

Just a few people I want to invite because I'm fond of them: @Silver-Solis , @Charlespark , @CrunchyCucumber and @Ry_Burst

Know what? Let's go out of my norm and try to do something that isn't mon related!

Name: Blake Arsic (R Sick)
Power:
Threads
The said person is able to Spin out certain fibers from parts of the body. Common Places would be from under finger nails, toe nails, and natural openings in the body.
Stage 1: Fibers; Simple Threads that are not anything special, but your typical store bought thread.
Stage 2: Reinforced Fibers; Threads that are noticeably much stronger than normal. Can easily be cut by sharp objects
Stage 3: Wire; Threads that are much stronger and less visible. Commonly used for traps of some kind. The wire can be sharp causing lacerations. Breakable with a certain amount of force, rather than a certain sharpness
Stage 4: Nailed Wire; Fibers that have a particularly sharp end to them. Can be used to grapple onto walls.
Stage 5: Low Light Wire; a Sharp wire that is nearly invisible to the human eye without close inspection. Has the ability to cut through rock if Heated or constricted around

Small Note: if a thread is created when fingers are touching, the Thread will be connected to both fingers. Nailed Wire is the only exception

Personality: Blake is a rather clever one. Due to his power not being on par with others, he has to carefully think about his plan of attack using his threads. Blake also has something to prove because of this too. Well-Tempered, but Prideful, Blake relies on carefully thinking out a situation before he jumps in. Blake is also quite lazy when it comes to doing work, but if it's a chance to prove himself to someone he would like to prove to, he will do so, quite efficiently as well.(I can't think of how to explain him, but when I RP, you'll know)

Appearance: Blake isn't anything overwhelming at all. He stands at around 5'8" and weighing in at around 95 Pounds. (Or 43 Kilograms for the rest of the planet) He wears a light Grey Fur Trim Jacket (I don't know what the male ones are called if there is a difference in name) and Cargo Pants. He has short Platinum hair. (it's a form of blonde)

Alternate outfit (Optional): Besides a Summer outfit that is a standard tee shirt and shorts. He sometimes wears fingerless gloves for obvious reasons, and sandals every not and again

Backstory: Blake was born as the average person in a city. His future seems unimportant and he didn't have many traits that allowed him to stand out from the crowd. He wasn't the popular kid in school, rather the introvert who sat in the back and kept to himself. Eventually, his powers started developing. It started out as if it was a sickness, with simple fibers coming out of his nose when he sneezed. Since he was an introvert, he wasn't exposed to other people all that often, so most didn't take notice. He would cut the fibers from his nose in order to hide them. Then came the point when he actually got sick, and fibers began to run from his nose for what seems liked miles. He was told that a small portion of the population have started to gain mutations that allowed them to do strange things. He happened to be thread related. After this, Blake had a small hobby for making things with his threads. He soon learned that threads can come out under his fingernails, and that made his work a lot easier. Eventually, the threads began to change, some into slightly more deadly things. He noticed that depending on the amount of energy he would use with his threads, is depending on how they would change.

Blake reached the point where he obtained early graduation. It wasn't that he was actually good at school, rather Blake just wanted to get it over with. He saw it as a boredom and preferred to stay away from there. They are almost all idiots anyways, he thought. Blake then began to sell "Knitted" items over the internet and began to obtain money. He was able to get an apartment in the city and began focusing on selling his hand made items. After all, they were not that difficult to make when you have an ability like this.

A day came when Blake figured out how much more he could do with his powers. It came like instinct when he darted stopped a mugging in an alley. Blake sprung forward with his nailed wire on some fingers and tripped the mugger with wire. Learning that he could do something like this, began to expand on the thought of his powers. How he could use them for much more. Blake had free time on his hands, so he began to roam the streets looking to stop trouble. He essentially became a vigilante of some sorts, finding out new and clever ways to use his powers.

Extra: Spogots

This reply will eventually be edited with a real bio

I have a super hero already, so I don't know if I want to bring her here or use someone else... hmmm hmmm hmmm.

Name: Ryker Yuko/ The Masked Dragon
Powers: So he has the powers of a dragon. I'm sure you're consfused so let me explain. Ryker's soul is infused with an ancient dragon. He has the ability to create blades of fiery energy that surround his arms to make them act like swords. He is immune to fire, create fire illusions, and even hover up to 9 feet off the ground. He an shoot blasts of fire out of his palms, for either mobility, or battle. However when truly angry the power of the dragon is unleashed. He looses control and can even sometimes be enveloped in a firey energy that takes the shape of a dragon. However, as a drawback to these powers, he has a huge appetite, and he can easily tire himself out if he goes to the extreme. Under most circumstances, when he goes changes form he passes out afterwards.
Personality: Ryker is an upbeat, foolhardy kid, who loves to entertain. His goal is to be a performer, and making people laugh. He is a kind hearted kid who wants to help others. He's the kind of guy who will stick by you, seeming unfazed with things get rough. He has a strong will ad never gives up. However, the dragon inside him is harsh, quick to act, and will willingly kill another. He is unable to, due to the tiny bit of constrain Ryker has on the beast. Both Ryker and the dragon will never give up, but in their different ways. Due to the dragon's harsher natures, Ryker is scared of what he might do when he is in his awaken state. He fights much like a performer and tries to make it a show.
Appearance: Ryker is a boy with red hair, green eyes, and a big smile upon his face. He wears a white hoodie that's open over a red t-shirt. He has black jeans along with redSpogots is a very sneakers. However, in his awaken state, his hair gets spiked up and his eyes become red.
Alternate Outfit: He wears a red V-shaped mask that covers his eyes and the bridge of his nose. His suit is a red ruffled shirt, along with a yellow belt. He wears a long cloak/cape that reaches to his ankles and black pants and boots. His red hair is shown.
Backstory: So i'm sure after reading everything above, you're extremely curious about the dragon thing. Well long ago, a thousand and 17 years to be precise, a man fused with a drago to keep it's power at bay. The man lived his life, and unknown to him, the power and soul of the dragon was passed down, until it reached the baby, Ryker. Ryker's powers never developed until his parents die in car crash. His sadness burned down his home. He was taken in by his god-father, who was a magician and raised Ryker and helped keep his powers under control. The magician home schooled him, and raised him to understand his abilites and to be a great performer. Then the god-father was killed in a mugging. Ryker received the home through the will and decided to avenge his god-father by becoming a performing superhero, by the name of the Masked Dragon.
Other: I don't know what spogots are and neither does my magic Conch Shell.

I've had this guy stashed away since I was a kid. I had a huge obsession with dragons as a kid, and when we'd play superheroes, outside, my hero was basically a guy who's soul was intertwined with a dragon, giving him dragon like abilites. There is no direction or on purpose connection.

Alrighty then, @Silver-Solis your character is 100% accepted I really like how original this power is and thinking about its many applications yielded some interesting results for me. @Ry_Burst your character is also accepted, very cool and I like how Ryker basically has his own Uncle Ben from Spider-Man XD
@CrunchyCucumber sorry to hear that your character is so similar to Ry's but I'm sure somebody with your skills could come up with another!

Name: Jake Anistar

Alias: Avatar

Time with powers: 12 months

Power: eventual control of the five core elements (Air, Water, Earth, Fire & Lightning) though Jake is currently only able to use fire and water (more often then not specifically ice)

Personality: Jake is a little shy at first often referring to himself as an introvert extrovert, nervous and shy to begin with before becoming confident and outgoing once he gets to know people, other than that Jake is a pretty average guy, he likes to hang out with his friends, see movies, etc. That is during the day at least, at night Jake becomes someone else, something else. His entire persona changes and his friendly charm fades away revealing a cool and calculating individual

Appearance: Jake is slightly tanned with short Snow White hair and fierce hazel eyes which shimmer with specks of red and gold. He is often seen wearing torn jeans, a grey t shirt and red pattern button up shirt on top.

Alternative Outfit: Black super suit like the X men movie suits with a Pentagram like star on his chest with each point representing an element as he masters it the point lights up with the elements unique symbol. the whole star and some of the suit pieces also change colour when Jake uses a specific elemental power
Fire is red
Earth is brown
Water is blue
Air is grey
Electricity is white
Final (once whole star is illuminated) the colour is permanent gold lines with only the center changing colour when an element is used

Backstory: Jake received his powers at 16 from an accident at his fathers lab (I know cliche but I like it) his father had been developing new way to harness the elemental forces to power the city long into the future, to do this his father concentrated the energy sources into five stones each marked with an elemental rune, which in turn were placed on the points of a pentagram this created an energy wave which at first surged the Ragnarok power grid with energy until something went terrible wrong with the runes as the stones began to explode leaving the runes floating above the pentagram which was now acting as a catalyst for the power. Jake entered the lab and saw his father struggling to dial down the energy output of the runes, Jake ran toward his father slipping and falling into the center of the pentagram, energy flew from the runes into Jakes body as he begun to hover. The resulting explosion would claim the life of jakes father disintegrating him on the spot.
Jake woke up 6 months later in a hospital bed, covered in scorch marks and scars. The memory of the explosion quickly returned to Jake who frantically tried to get out of the bed while gripping the hand rail adjacent to his bed, which melted after on twenty seconds of contact, Jake collapsed and awoke again in a new hospital bed a day later. Upon release Jake returned to his fathers lab and using the his notes about the power regulation runes and his own experience with his powers to design his super suits regulator to help him adjust to his powers and a rune charm necklace to minimize the chance of his powers activating unintentionally.

Other: Jake is still getting used to his powers so the occasional misfire or or icicle blast is known to occur

Name: Jake Anistar

Alias: Avatar

Time with powers: 12 months

Power: eventual control of the five core elements (Air, Water, Earth, Fire & Lightning) though Jake is currently only able to use fire and water (more often then not specifically ice)

Personality: Jake is a little shy at first often referring to himself as an introvert extrovert, nervous and shy to begin with before becoming confident and outgoing once he gets to know people, other than that Jake is a pretty average guy, he likes to hang out with his friends, see movies, etc. That is during the day at least, at night Jake becomes someone else, something else. His entire persona changes and his friendly charm fades away revealing a cool and calculating individual

Appearance: Jake is slightly tanned with short Snow White hair and fierce hazel eyes which shimmer with specks of red and gold. He is often seen wearing torn jeans, a grey t shirt and red pattern button up shirt on top.

Alternative Outfit: Black super suit like the X men movie suits with a Pentagram like star on his chest with each point representing an element as he masters it the point lights up with the elements unique symbol. the whole star and some of the suit pieces also change colour when Jake uses a specific elemental power
Fire is red
Earth is brown
Water is blue
Air is grey
Electricity is white
Final (once whole star is illuminated) the colour is permanent gold lines with only the center changing colour when an element is used

Backstory: Jake received his powers at 16 from an accident at his fathers lab (I know cliche but I like it) his father had been developing new way to harness the elemental forces to power the city long into the future, to do this his father concentrated the energy sources into five stones each marked with an elemental rune, which in turn were placed on the points of a pentagram this created an energy wave which at first surged the Ragnarok power grid with energy until something went terrible wrong with the runes as the stones began to explode leaving the runes floating above the pentagram which was now acting as a catalyst for the power. Jake entered the lab and saw his father struggling to dial down the energy output of the runes, Jake ran toward his father slipping and falling into the center of the pentagram, energy flew from the runes into Jakes body as he begun to hover. The resulting explosion would claim the life of jakes father disintegrating him on the spot.
Jake woke up 6 months later in a hospital bed, covered in scorch marks and scars. The memory of the explosion quickly returned to Jake who frantically tried to get out of the bed while gripping the hand rail adjacent to his bed, which melted after on twenty seconds of contact, Jake collapsed and awoke again in a new hospital bed a day later. Upon release Jake returned to his fathers lab and using the his notes about the power regulation runes and his own experience with his powers to design his super suits regulator to help him adjust to his powers and a rune charm necklace to minimize the chance of his powers activating unintentionally.

Other: Jake is still getting used to his powers so the occasional misfire or or icicle blast is known to occur
Now I like the character and really want to approve it my only concern is that I feel he may be a little too powerful as he currently is. I mean every single element? That's a lot of power right there..

good thing hell and demons exist, and really convenient....

Name: Ivan Ferno / Inferno

Power:
Pyrokenisis (but uses it to support his fighting skills over relying on it)
Fire resistance
Shadow Cloaking (hides his presence from demons by cloaking himself with darkness, though they cant smell, hear or sense his soul they can still see him)
instant Demon identifying
turning into a Raven(but requires a special cape made of magic Raven feathers)

Personality: Ivan is a bit unique when it comes to being a hero, he does it in his own way which more often than not does things with good intentions but questionable actions, he prefers soloing since he isnt good with teamwork but doesnt mean he wont try to work in a team if he has to, he acts like his whole life was nothing but a disaster but doesnt care and accepts whats thrown at him, "if life gives you lemons on daily basis, throw a watermelon at its head and hope it gets amnesia" as he says.

Appearance: he is 6ft 7 and skinny, like very skinny, has coal black messy hair with blond tips and slightly tanned skin, his eyes are blood red.
he wears a white T-shirt with a red worn out jacket, black skinny jeans and white sneakers, he also wears orange tinted goggles with brown leather straps around his neck

Alternate outfit (Optional): wears a Maroon one piece suit with a black lower half, black boots and black gloves, wears a Raven feather Cloak with the hood on, his goggles on his eyes and a black bandana mask covering his mouth with a red fire pattern on it, has a sheathed sword strapped to his belt that has a golden hilt and handle and the scabbard is black

Backstory: Ivan used to be a criminal, he almost got taken to jail but was saved by a mysterious man who brainwashed the cops, he made a deal with Ivan saying if he had to save Ivan again he will have listen to him, Ivan arrogantly agreed and 2 years later the same Mysterious man busted him out of Jail.... Ivan wasnt the best gambler...... he and 3 others where taken by this man to an Ex-Demon worshiping cult that was currently changing they're ways and fighting demons.... with demonic magic.... which the man was part of, all 4 of them where given a special power (Ivan got fire), shadow cloaking, Demon instant identification, a legendary magical sword and a magical clothing (Ivan got the cloak for the magical clothing), the now split up and travel around the world to fight demons and help people out

Extra: Ivan got the legendary sword Tyrfing, a sword with a golden handle and a red glowing blade, the sword that never misses a strike, never rusts and cuts through stone and iron like it does through silk, but the sword is cursed to kill something every time its unsheathed and that it will also cause 3 great evil deeds while unsheathed, so ivan mostly uses it while sheathed as a blunt weapon and removes it from its case only against demons

good thing hell and demons exist, and really convenient....

Name: Ivan Ferno / Inferno

Power:
Pyrokenisis (but uses it to support his fighting skills over relying on it)
Fire resistance
Shadow Cloaking (hides his presence from demons by cloaking himself with darkness, though they cant smell, hear or sense his soul they can still see him)
instant Demon identifying
turning into a Raven(but requires a special cape made of magic Raven feathers)

Personality: Ivan is a bit unique when it comes to being a hero, he does it in his own way which more often than not does things with good intentions but questionable actions, he prefers soloing since he isnt good with teamwork but doesnt mean he wont try to work in a team if he has to, he acts like his whole life was nothing but a disaster but doesnt care and accepts whats thrown at him, "if life gives you lemons on daily basis, throw a watermelon at its head and hope it gets amnesia" as he says.

Appearance: he is 6ft 7 and skinny, like very skinny, has coal black messy hair with blond tips and slightly tanned skin, his eyes are blood red.
he wears a white T-shirt with a red worn out jacket, black skinny jeans and white sneakers, he also wears orange tinted goggles with brown leather straps around his neck

Alternate outfit (Optional): wears a Maroon one piece suit with a black lower half, black boots and black gloves, wears a Raven feather Cloak with the hood on, his goggles on his eyes and a black bandana mask covering his mouth with a red fire pattern on it, has a sheathed sword strapped to his belt that has a golden hilt and handle and the scabbard is black

Backstory: Ivan used to be a criminal, he almost got taken to jail but was saved by a mysterious man who brainwashed the cops, he made a deal with Ivan saying if he had to save Ivan again he will have listen to him, Ivan arrogantly agreed and 2 years later the same Mysterious man busted him out of Jail.... Ivan wasnt the best gambler...... he and 3 others where taken by this man to an Ex-Demon worshiping cult that was currently changing they're ways and fighting demons.... with demonic magic.... which the man was part of, all 4 of them where given a special power (Ivan got fire), shadow cloaking, Demon instant identification, a legendary magical sword and a magical clothing (Ivan got the cloak for the magical clothing), the now split up and travel around the world to fight demons and help people out

Extra: Ivan got the legendary sword Tyrfing, a sword with a golden handle and a red glowing blade, the sword that never misses a strike, never rusts and cuts through stone and iron like it does through silk, but the sword is cursed to kill something every time its unsheathed and that it will also cause 3 great evil deeds while unsheathed, so ivan mostly uses it while sheathed as a blunt weapon and removes it from its case only against demons
Now I have a few problems with this but honestly most of them are my fault for not explaining it better. The first problem I have here is that these demons aren't magic, they're pretty much aliens and all their abilities are just because of their biology. The second is that Dear Ivan here has two powers that are borrowed from the characters we already have, the pyrokinesis and the demon identifying. So basically I'm happy to accept this if there is a little bit of a work around with the abilities and backstory. The sword is also really confusing but if you get rid of the whole "Needs to kill something and 3 evil deeds thing" Im happy to accept it. Also you didn't read the rules quite well enough....so you need to make a few changes before I can accept this one!

also the thread is now up!

well to start the whole "needs to kill and 3 evil deeds" is a handy cap on the sword because it never misses a hit, but it needs to be unsheathed for that to work, and he doesnt do that against everyone because (1) it will be god modding, (2) he doesnt want to kill anyone other than demons, and (3) he is afraid that those 3 evil deeds might cause an outcome that he wouldnt want to be responsible for

the pyro and demon identifying will be hard to edit especially since it took me 2 years to decide on these powers but im all ears if you have suggestions :)

well to start the whole "needs to kill and 3 evil deeds" is a handy cap on the sword because it never misses a hit, but it needs to be unsheathed for that to work, and he doesnt do that against everyone because (1) it will be god modding, (2) he doesnt want to kill anyone other than demons, and (3) he is afraid that those 3 evil deeds might cause an outcome that he wouldnt want to be responsible for

the pyro and demon identifying will be hard to edit especially since it took me 2 years to decide on these powers but im all ears if you have suggestions :)
Well I'm happy enough for you to keep demon identifying as its not a really big power but how about you swap Pyrokinesis for some sort of weaponised dark aura? If that works for you? I still dont understand the whole evil deeds thing. Does it force the wielder to commit them or does it do them itself? And the need to kill....it doesn't assure a kill does it? Lets say if the enemy is too powerful and cant be defeated does the sword kill the wielder?

it kills something, its up to the wielder's luck whether its who he wanted to kill or not, it can be an enemy or ally, and the evil deeds happen on there own and no one knows what they are

well i went for fire because the name but dark aura can work :? just gonna have to figure out what it can do and not do

Eh I dont know about this sword. Its curse is too vague. How about we change the curse just a smidge so that it isn't quite as random. Because I cant have it just randomly killing things because that's its thing. And the 3 deeds are again too vague. How about it requires a kill but if the foe that's being fought is too strong it cant do it and will instead kill the user. Because otherwise its still a little op.

I guess that's true but still I think it would make things a little stale if that's the case. I mean we have a lot of choice with powers here so why confine ourselves so much?

well im just going by a sword of actual mythology, whether i keep the curse or change it it still stops me from god modding with it, so i guess ill go with the change you suggested if you want me to

as for my powers i guess ill go for hellfire? i mean technically that is different than normal fire since it acts differently than normal fire and also helps keeping my demonic based origin

Im afraid I'm not familiar with it, what's the difference between hellfire and normal fire?

As for conflict, I'm sure there will be some but that always makes for good story telling :)

Fire is basic and can easily be summoned and manipulated. Hellfire, I assume would be a darker color, cut through fire, and instead of burn things, it would destroy.

I see. Well whatever run with that, Lord of pain your in man. Sorry about all the hassle! Feel free to go ahead and post whenever you want after you have made those changes to your character bio, but make sure you read all the rules carefully because you were missing something last time.

@Nebula-Newt Alright! I respond pretty soon. I do say the abilities seem to be quite stale. It's like all of you are some sort of demon hunters and I'm over here, knitting something. It's quite funny. I picked such an underwhelming power and all of you are talking about hellfire, and I'm sitting down with my threads. Anyways, I'll get to responding

Yeah sorry about the massive amount of demon abilities....I assumed the fact that mine was already here would be enough to deter most people from going down such a similar route but hey, what can you do about such things. I hope the rp isn't as stale for you!

There's a lot that I missed clearly... It'll be a few hours before I can post a bio on here (because phones be complicated)

I do have three others on reserve, one in development, but I also often like characters made up on the spot ( like throw me a bone and I will turn that bone into clay and sculpt a masterpiece xD )