• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed City of lies. (Superpower roleplay!)

I basically know every power in existence so if you want some help I can offer my assistance. One of my favorites is super human thievery. You can steal things like gravity in a small area, steal bullets out if the air, even steal concepts or ideas from people's heads. Too powerful to be used really though...

Well, that was similar to a querk I gave Sky in a certain RP. His genetic makeup was unstable, meaning any superpowers nearby would have a chance to affect sky: EG. Being able to throw fire until he lost said ability for something else. A bit like Kirby from SSB, I suppose, but a bit more random. And I can up with powers pretty quickly, as well as know most in existence, like you.

Maybe pull an IRobot thing with a robotic arm. Put a bunch of gadgets in it and viola!
Or maybe go with a Kevin 11 theme, in where you can change the order of your molecules into different substances by touching said substance. I got more if they are required.

Sure. Let me work on it unless somebody has one in reserve. Heck, @Nebula-Newt 's could perfectly well be an antagonist (Although I think that's racist or something... Since he's a demon, everyone assumes he's bad? Eh. never mind)

Name: Doctor Alexander Wayne/ Gigabyte
Powers: Basic Electical powers, and can hack into electronic systems. But that's only a small speck of his powers. He can take control of electronic devices and weaponized them and turn them into battle suits, or things like that. He can do this by changing his body into pure electricity and infesting the device.
Personality: Gigabyte is calculative, sly and greedy. He is a very smart man, and always wants to expirement. However, this means he doesn't care for others and is quite emotionless, excluding anger, pride, and fear. He also has OCD
Appearance: He wears a white lab coat in which is pure white. No stains, with mulitple pockets. He also wears a pair of goggles, lab goggles. He wears a black suit underneath his coat and black boots. His physical body is severely scarred.
Alternate Outfit: N/A
Backstory: He was once a award winning doctor, until a terrible accident where he lost his life. Well before he died, there are talk of how he made a deal with the devil. But what happened was caused by no mere gold act but by luck. His body, when it had a sliver of life in him, was struck by lighting, and his body was infused by it. He soon turned to a life of crime.
Extra: I'm not sure if I should put spogots here or not.

Also the deal with the devil isn't real. It was emphasis on how he seems more fictional than real. He's NOT another demon related guy.

Ok, had to leave for a bit but I am back to working on the second randomized character, I think in a bit I'll include the new character and the slightly changed first character, just so ya'll can see the comparison.

I love how the randomizer gave me like one year difference in age xD

Name: Enola Tyra Prince (Or Enola T. Prince) , goes by the name Gayle due to it being what he would have been named had he been born male

Power: Shadow manipulation and extreme jump height (is in the process of studying water based magic, but hasn’t gotten past lifting some water out of a mug and swiftly dropping it from pushing himself too hard). As long as he is standing near or on a shadow, he can ‘absorb’ it and use it to then shift parts of his body. How much he can do this is dependant on how dark it is, as you can imagine he is quite powerful at night, the only problem is that shadows need light in order to appear, so he actually can’t do squash in pitch darkness, and he feels extremely lethargic without a source of light (Meaning being a nocturnal superhero is out the window). Extreme jump height is really as simple as it sounds, and he can do it any time he wishes (But he must take gravity into effect, he has no extra immunity even though he can absorb the shock with shadows) He can also sculpt shadows into the shadows of animals he knows really well, but they are restricted to surfaces such as the ground and walls and can’t harm you if they can’t touch you. He can make them physical and 3D by controlling them like a puppet, but he has to be in control always when he does this and there are very visible strings connecting him and the shadow puppets that can be cut fairly easy. To some extend, if something is in the shadow of a building for example, he can manipulate it (Levitation really), this includes a wide array of things, the more solid and larger it is the harder it is, so given that he can remove gases from the shadowed area with somewhat ease, and water is actually a struggle, and don’t get him started on moving pennies.

Personality: He lacks a great deal of outer emotion, but he isn’t in any way closed off or cold. He is a ‘shadow’, present in the room but doesn’t stand out in any particular way. Generally laid back, has a very great handle on his emotions, and can go with the flow quite easily. He isn’t stubborn and hates to clash with others for any reason, but he can hold one hell of a grudge and isn’t above using shadows to extract revenge.

Appearance: Gayle is a fair skinned specimen with dark ginger colored hair that lightens to a more blonde color at the tips. His hair is cut short, with considerable length on top of his head, eventually resulting in bangs that brush against his eyebrows. Since his sex is still female, curves and softness are very apparent. He doesn’t do much to hide this, well aware and comfortable with his body, but he does wrap his chest. He also has a healthy amount of lean muscle concentrated in his torso and arms, his legs are permanently muscular due to the spell he used, but he actively works out to keep the rest of his body in shape.

For clothing he wears a simple dark grey leather vest, and simple grey pants that poof out and only become skinny where the elastic is around his waist and just below the knees. Since he is indoors most of the time he is barefoot, but he owns some sneakers. Alternate outfit (Optional): Black combat vest, with around four buckles across the front, and black combat pants. The skin exposed on his arms is covered by dark steel skin thin metal plates, since the suit is magically summoned this outfit actually protects him. He now sports black knee high boots with metal on the soles, specialized to absorb the shock from landing and make his gait silent. There is a lot of lace up the front and buckles on the outside side of his leg, the pants are tucked into the boots. He wears black gloves with the tips cut off to expose the finger tips and claws (so the shadow strings for his puppets can attach to something), speaking of claws, magic influence turns all his skin dark blue grey, giving him ebony claws, and he also gets even darker blue hair and longer more pointed ears. His eyes also gain blue black sclera, magenta irises, and black pupils that are slightly elongated but not slit. There is also a sleek, full head mask/helmet apparatus he wears that resembles a cat, complete with a carved but immovable muzzle, and concaves where the four eyes the mask has will go, but there are no actual eyes. The helmet has horn like bumps that aren’t seen because of the grey cloak he wears, but you can see the outline under the hood. He will go by the alias Gargoyle.

Backstory: He doesn’t have a sob story, thank goodness. Both his parents were, well he doesn’t know, but they studied magic extensively and were quite skilled. All he knows is he was born with his powers and raised in the shadows, figuratively and literally. Given that his parents run a library, which he inherited and helps run in his offtime, filled to the brim with books of runes and spells, he figured out how to harness and eventually manipulate shadows and increase his leg strength. (Yea, he never really figured out how that super strength spell went wrong). The library itself is a common lounge joint for those who know about it, filled with useful books that gave it its popularity and guarded from all but the general magic public by protective runes. Gayle lives in the ‘house’ area above it, since his parents have passed on from age. He spends a great deal reading and studying all magic that he can, and as such he has a well developed sense of how to use magic and how it works, but he can’t actually use any other magic than shadow based. And some water, a really minimal amount of water.

Extra: Spagots; Allergic to dairy, nuts, gluten, coffee, and a plethora of other common food items, so he has to take a hella lot of supplements and a common sight is either a protein shake or some piece of fruit; afraid of cats (ones he makes from shadows are fine); For some whatever reason, given that demons exist, he has a firm belief that other creatures exist and has a fear of fairies...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draining life energy and freezing things , super balance and disease immunity , manipulating light and seeing in the dark , super hearing and controlling water , imitating voices and creating illusions

Name: Peter Doug Blackwood

Power: Super hearing and controlling water. He is sensitive to waves, specifically energy waves produced by water and noise. The hearing is more of a disability to him, because of the sensitivity normal hustle and bustle is deafening to him. Usually he listens to gentle music to drown this noise out, but he can easily identify and pick out sounds, but he has an easier time doing this in quiet environments, so he is hard to sneak up on in certain areas. His water abilities include being able to sense water and changes in temperature (in the water). He cannot summon water willy nilly, and must be near a source. However, once near a source he can multiply the amount by around 10 times, depending on the original size. He can multiply small amounts of water easily, but rivers and lakes he can only work with the amount there is. That also being said, he can’t actually remove water from lakes and rivers more than a few feet away in any direction, but water from a mug he can push anywhere. He can’t change water temperature easily, the greatest he has gotten is lukewarm water and melting ice. He can form ice easily, but he can’t move it once frozen. Rain is another story, that is easy for him to manipulate around him. Despite being able to use water in this extensive way, he can’t summon weapons made of water yet. He can heal any injury, including severed limbs, using water. However, the severity of the wound will require different amounts of water, which may or not be available. This ability is limited to fresh water, he can’t use it with salt water or rain. He also cannot use his water powers when dehydrated or in arid areas (like a desert).

Personality: Peter is an outgoing soul, he loves interacting in small groups, hearing and seeing all there is. He loves travelling, learning, and as such hates being confined or solitary. He can be highly affectionate, borderline confusing others with his constant need for physical contact (hand on a shoulder or leaning on someone) despite him being aromantic. He doesn’t trust right away, but he is a faithful person and you can bet there is a storm coming if you betray him or someone he cares about. His emotions are as immovable as a mountain, when he feels something you better wait for him to calm down before talking sense into him (and he’s a good listener when he needs/wants to be one.) However, he is highly prejudiced towards demons or those who use powers similar to them, and a deep burning passion to rid the world of them. He is also highly forgetful, which is a problem when he travels. He’s really good at remembering things in the middle of probably the most inconvenient times.

Appearance: Peter has very dark brown colored skin, paired with dark brown, nearly black eyes that are round and average in size. His hair is medium in length, easily brushing over his ears and hanging into his eyes, light brown in color, and curly. He is by no means the tallest kiddo around, with a narrow build that doesn’t show any muscle. As such, he physically isn’t very strong and relies on his powers to make up for it, but don’t mistake his weight. This kiddo, surprisingly, is very heavy despite his skinny appearance.

His outfit mainly consists of grey, light blue, and brass colors. He wears a simple T-shirt in light grey, with the sleeves and collar light blue in color. His pants are a darker grey, paired with white shoes that have shiny brass detailing. He also has a brass colored belt that is also shiny. He likes the flashy color getup. He wears black gloves to cover the black tattoos on his hands, the tattoos light up in a vivid blue when his powers activate. He also has a pair of simple black earbuds, connected to his phone in his front pocket, and the cord is tucked under his shirt and allowing the buds and their individual cords to hand off the front of his shirt.

Alternate outfit (Optional): A full body suit that covers him from the neck down in dark blue fabric. It is smooth and seemless and has small hexagonal pattern in the material that shine somewhat in hard light. The legs and arms are lighter blue, and the blue ends at the knees and elbows with the tips designed like waves. His suit is seamless, and the feet are covered in thin boots set into the costume. The toes, fingers, and neck of the costume are white. There is a small sapphire set into the throat of the costume, with a larger sapphire on the chest, and a ring of sapphires around his waist like a belt, and all the gems are oval in shape. Compared to the blues of his suit, his tattoo like markings, when he uses his powers, light up through the material in neon blue across his collarbone, hands, and lower legs. He also gains a dark blue masquerade mask that also covers the bridge of his nose, and his eyes become solid black.

Backstory: He received them in an accident involving his cellphone and a map. While travelling, he read his map wrong, fell off a cliff, and right into a freshwater lake, and because of his exposure to something deep in the water part of him was rebuilt. When he woke up, able to breath and see clearly on the bottom of the lake, he freaked out for lack of a better word. He eventually returned and slowly, with a lot of trial and error, learning to control his powers, but never to actually use them. Really an anticlimactic sort of backstory. He had a normal life up until he read the map wrong.

Extra: Spagots, prone to spacing out when he’s angry which leads to him being easily startled back out of his anger if you snap your fingers in his ears or something, he also makes noise when stressed out that ranges from an imitation of a dolphin to mewling like a kitten

HERE THEY BE THE TWO CHARACTERS I HONESTLY KINDA DON'T KNOW WHICH I LIKE BETTER HALP

Then Peter it is. I just realized you saw some of the options I got randomized with lol, for Peter at least. What I do is I randomize like 4 or five powers that seem interesting and then throw them into a randomizer again and see which one gets chosen.

Yeah I did notice that.

Sky mate I really dont know how to respond now that you've deleted that post, its kind of screwed things up. I cant put together a post that feels right now...

No, the post i deleted was completely useless, all i did was go to Lord Of Pain's character. Since Solosis had already accepted i was still there, I decided to remove the post to stop inconsistencies

The problem was that Solosis responded to you leaving the room but you never actually did because you deleted the post soooooooooo.........anyway I got a post up so were good.

And now i notice those four words. Damn it. I suppose I'll just have to ask him to edit it. Man, that wasn't very smart of me