• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed City of lies. (Superpower roleplay!)

Im going to have to deny this due to what I would call a lack of effort. Compared to the bios that are already up this one is just too low a standard. Sorry mate :(

Eh, fair enough. When I have enough time, I can buff it up, but until then, it'll just stay unedited. Plus, I'm just feeling really tired, which might explain it

So for possible meet ups, well we could all be hunting the same criminal and then he's a demon. That might work to connect our people

Holy Arceus, I'm shuddering inside. Now i understand why my application was rejected. Urgh. Anyway, now that I'm not feeling like I'm 9 years old, and it's been deleted i can try again. Please note that this is on my phone, so if there's any formatting or spelling mistakes, that's probably the cause

Name: Sky
Age: In human maturity, around 20. In realistic, going on 15,000
Power: Sky has the ability to fully manipulate air (The reason will be in the bio), which includes turning into air and controlling it. This, of course, does come with a bunch of weakness such as being unbelievably easy to contain whilst in his natural form, or air form and asphyxiating very easily. He also is hurt by contact with the ground, although not excessively so.
Personality: An easygoing spirit, normally calm in most situations. Very territorial, and by that I mean that he will attempt to remove any unidentified superhumans or machines from whichever area he has selected as his home. In this case, around half of Ragnarok above cloud level
Appearance: Sky normally has a dark blue shirt on, with black trousers and a white pair of trainers/sneakers. He has brown and normally windswept hair, with hazel eyes
Alternate outfit (Optional): In his natural form, Sky is a barley visible shimmer in the air
Backstory: Sky is not human. His species is nearly extinct, although i think the term is critically endangered, as he is the last of his kind. Human influence started to kill off the rest, so he began to build a human body that could withstand the pollutants in the atmosphere. After working on it for half a century, it was completed and by this time, he had lost most of his kind. The last few died during the industrial Revolution. So, Sky doesn't have any sort of soft spot for humanity
Extra: spogots

Holy Arceus, I'm shuddering inside. Now i understand why my application was rejected. Urgh. Anyway, now that I'm not feeling like I'm 9 years old, and it's been deleted i can try again. Please note that this is on my phone, so if there's any formatting or spelling mistakes, that's probably the cause

Name: Sky
Age: In human maturity, around 20. In realistic, going on 15,000
Power: Sky has the ability to fully manipulate air (The reason will be in the bio), which includes turning into air and controlling it. This, of course, does come with a bunch of weakness such as being unbelievably easy to contain whilst in his natural form, or air form and asphyxiating very easily. He also is hurt by contact with the ground, although not excessively so.
Personality: An easygoing spirit, normally calm in most situations. Very territorial, and by that I mean that he will attempt to remove any unidentified superhumans or machines from whichever area he has selected as his home. In this case, around half of Ragnarok above cloud level
Appearance: Sky normally has a dark blue shirt on, with black trousers and a white pair of trainers/sneakers. He has brown and normally windswept hair, with hazel eyes
Alternate outfit (Optional): In his natural form, Sky is a barley visible shimmer in the air
Backstory: Sky is not human. His species is nearly extinct, although i think the term is critically endangered, as he is the last of his kind. Human influence started to kill off the rest, so he began to build a human body that could withstand the pollutants in the atmosphere. After working on it for half a century, it was completed and by this time, he had lost most of his kind. The last few died during the industrial Revolution. So, Sky doesn't have any sort of soft spot for humanity
Extra: spogots
Alright man this character cleaned up nicely, your in :) Feel free to post whenever!
Also a little message for everybody, I'm quite fond of making music playlists for characters I rp with so once I get to know your characters a little better I will compile one. Of course if you have any ideas for songs already just tell me and I'll stick them in.

Okay, so I'm going to refrain from getting my character to interact with people, until Sunday. Tomorrow I'll won't be on and will stay offline until Sunday. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm, however still going to post until i leave, but just don't have any direct interactions for a while with my guy. (trying not to trap somebody in dialogue)

Okay, so I'm going to refrain from getting my character to interact with people, until Sunday. Tomorrow I'll won't be on and will stay offline until Sunday. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm, however still going to post until i leave, but just don't have any direct interactions for a while with my guy. (trying not to trap somebody in dialogue)
Alright good call man, dont worry about it :)

Also, my post and future posts involving the dragon, (which I may or may not name in the furture) may get dark in the future, especially when Ryker enters his Awaken State. So that's a fair warning ahead of time.

Okay, so i'm probably going to do the stereotypical, punch through glass and scream get out of my head, eventually, cause you just can't beat the classics.

I don't think the 18+ will be necessary. I mean, I'm under 18, but a violence warning would be appropriate. But don't treat me or the RP any differently just because i said that, please. That gets unbelievably frustrating

Ok... Now I decided to use a randomizer to get some stuff for this character (Avoiding fire based power as much as possible) I like it, although I am afraid I may need to make some edits...

Name: Enola Tyra Prince (Or Enola T. Prince) , goes by the name Gayle due to it being what he would have been named had he been born male

Power: Shadow manipulation and extreme jump height (is in the process of studying water based magic, but hasn’t gotten past lifting some water out of a mug and swiftly dropping it from pushing himself too hard). As long as he is standing near or on a shadow, he can ‘absorb’ it and use it to then shift parts of his body. How much he can do this is dependant on how dark it is, as you can imagine he is quite powerful at night, the only problem is that shadows need light in order to appear, so he actually can’t do squash in pitch darkness, and he feels extremely lethargic without a source of light (Meaning being a nocturnal superhero is out the window). Extreme jump height is really as simple as it sounds, and he can do it any time he wishes (But he must take gravity into effect, he has no extra immunity even though he can absorb the shock with shadows) He can also sculpt shadows into the shadows of animals he knows really well, but they are restricted to surfaces such as the ground and walls and can’t harm you if they can’t touch you. He can make them physical and 3D by controlling them like a puppet, but he has to be in control always when he does this and there are very visible strings connecting him and the shadow puppets that can be cut fairly easy. To some extend, if something is in the shadow of a building for example, he can manipulate it (Levitation really), this includes a wide array of things, the more solid and larger it is the harder it is, so given that he can remove gases from the shadowed area with somewhat ease, and water is actually a struggle, and don’t get him started on moving pennies.

Personality: He lacks a great deal of outer emotion, but he isn’t in any way closed off or cold. He is a ‘shadow’, present in the room but doesn’t stand out in any particular way. Generally laid back, has a very great handle on his emotions, and can go with the flow quite easily. He isn’t stubborn and hates to clash with others for any reason, but he can hold one hell of a grudge and isn’t above using shadows to extract revenge.

Appearance: Given that he still keeps most of the human genetics, Gayle is a fair skinned specimen with dark ginger colored hair that lightens to a more blonde color at the tips. His hair is cut short, with considerable length on top of his head, eventually resulting in bangs that brush against his eyebrows. Since his sex is still female, curves and softness are very apparent. He doesn’t do much to hide this, well aware and comfortable with his body, but he does wrap his chest. He also has a healthy amount of lean muscle concentrated in his torso and arms, his legs are permanently muscular due to the spell he used, but he actively works out to keep the rest of his body in shape.

On to the more demon genes. Sprouting from his lower back is a long and thin devil’s tail, although it is somewhat thicker and the arrow tip is slightly barbed, and it is dark blue grey in color. The tip changes to a magenta color when he uses magic. His eyes also have dark blue black sclera, black pupils, and magenta colored irises.

For clothing he wears a simple dark grey leather vest, and simple grey pants that poof out and only become skinny where the elastic is around his waist and just below the knees. Since he is indoors most of the time he is barefoot, but he owns some sneakers. When he goes outside a simple jacket and some sunglasses hide his demonic additions.

Alternate outfit: Black combat vest, with around four buckles across the front, and black combat pants. The skin exposed on his arms is covered by dark steel skin thin metal plates, since the suit is magically summoned this outfit actually protects him. He now sports black knee high boots with metal on the soles, specialized to absorb the shock from landing and make his gait silent. There is a lot of lace up the front and buckles on the outside side of his leg, the pants are tucked into the boots. He wears black gloves with the tips cut off to expose the finger tips and claws (so the shadow strings for his puppets can attach to something), speaking of claws, magic influence turns all his skin dark blue grey, giving him ebony claws, and he also gets even darker blue hair and longer more pointed ears. There is also a sleek, full head mask/helmet apparatus he wears that resembles a cat, complete with a carved but immovable muzzle, and concaves where the four eyes the mask has will go, but there are no actual eyes. The helmet has horn like bumps that aren’t seen because of the grey cloak he wears, but you can see the outline under the hood. He will go by the alias Gargoyle.

Backstory: He doesn’t have a sob story, thank goodness. Both his parents were part demon, how much and how they got it is unknown to him. All he knows is he was born with his powers and raised in the shadows, figuratively and literally. Given that his parents run a library, which he inherited and helps run in his offtime, filled to the brim with books of runes and spells, he figured out how to harness the more demon parts of him and eventually manipulate shadows and increase his leg strength. (Yea, he never really figured out how that super strength spell went wrong). The library itself is a common lounge joint for those who know about it, filled with useful books that gave it its popularity and guarded from all but the general magic public by protective runes. Gayle lives in the ‘house’ area above it, since his parents have passed on from age. He spends a great deal reading and studying all magic that he can, and as such he has a well developed sense of how to use magic and how it works, but he can’t actually use any other magic than shadow based. And some water, a really minimal amount of water.

Extra: Spagots; Allergic to dairy, nuts, gluten, coffee, and a plethora of other common food items, so he has to take a hella lot of supplements and a common sight is either a protein shake or some piece of fruit; afraid of cats (ones he makes from shadows are fine); For some whatever reason, given that demons exist, he has a firm belief that other creatures exist and has a fear of fairies...

Pfft, I know I know, but the randomizer literally gave me this option... I guess he could work without the demon stuff, it could easily be removed and replaced with like mages or something, or I could randomize a new one. (Im doing more out of boredom)

I'm not so fine with it. With all the choice in the world this group of characters is seeming way too similar. In particular this character has too many similarities to mine. The demon thing wasn't meant to be quite so common amongst characters. So although there is actually nothing wrong with character I'm afraid I'm going to have to deny it due to its origins. Nothing wrong with the powers or anything else...so it could be edited rather easily.