• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Charmuraji -RX's almost-live picture show-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~We're baaaaacccckkk~ 8D

Eee~ thank you so much RX!! ^-^ I'm really glad you liked my color scheme, and I really like Hope so far, so this made me really happy! Thanks to everyone who has congratulated me, I really appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Congrats Rain! I love your color choices, varied but still fit in nicely together. I realize from yours and alot of entries that I didnt explore my color palette enough with my attempt.

Hope3.png

Hope, her Pokemon: Virgil the Mijumaru, Cody the Chiramii and Jimmy the Chimchar.​

That's.....that's my name :'D

That coloring is simply beautiful. No other words describe it, truthfully. My favorite coloring is defintely her hair, and on Virgil. Both very pleasing to mah eyes. (That sounds kinda weird...)
This is fantastic, as usual!

The Rain Hope is amazing, really good stuff as always :)

I love love the colouring here, I think its very professional looking if I can say that :)

*hugs Cody the little furry thing ♥*

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

I gushed a bit about this before, but the way you did Hope's hair is absolutely incredible. The mixing of the orange and blonde are just amazing, they flow so nicely and look like a real hair color. It's just wonderfully done, RX.

I love the green on the sweater/skirt, it's just so nice and makes the sweater look so warm and inviting. :3 Makes me just want to hug and squeeze Hope.

Virgil looks even cuter colored then he did before. :D You really changed my opinion on Mijumaru from simply this one piece alone. -^^- Cody and Jimmy look terrific too, I just love their poses. *hugs Cody and Virgil* :3

OH. MY GODS. SHE. IS. EPIC!!!! The way you put Rain's colors on Hope does her justice. Simply remarkable. And her Poke's are really awesome too, for their expressions are epic. I love this picture.

drhgkhdrgkrdj

That's really cool. Rollerskates and Virgil the Mijumaru = AAAAH EPIC.

sdfghygfytrewertgha

Rain's entry had the best colours on Hope EVAR! *gives hand* It rocks. And Virgil and Cody the mij and chiramii, epicsqueekenderms.

Eeeee I'm going to kidnap Hope's Mijumaru and take him to a secret club where only Virgils are allowed to enter <333
He is the most adorable thing ever and I knew seeing him colored would make me dieeee.

Cody and Jimmy's colors are also very prettyyyy. I like them all 8)

Last edited by a moderator:

That's so awesome! GAH! I love the adorable little mijimaru on her shoulder, I'm totally looking forward to seeing more of Hope and her Pokemon because they are all so amazing! Still masterful smexy art, RX ^^

Love the malicious look on Alex's face, RX, but I can't help but feel that the cloud panel could have had more of the "bendy" cloud effect around the lazer.

D':

Luckily I have never been in one of thes scary little things. Anyway, lovely pic here. I do agree with Tatile though, that the clouds could be a bit more bendy.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

I assume this was inspired by Alex's answer to what he'd do if he could genocide IRL? XD

Bloody brilliant, RX. All of it. I adore the coloring style, too. I'm sure Alex will be pleased ;)

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

Oh god, that is epicly hilarious. And I think I was the one who brought up Alex genociding all of our asses that day (luckily he couldn't), and then RX mentioned the Blastoise satellite genocide cannon. XP

Love the look on Alex's face when he's pushing the button, pure evil and win. Just awesome as always, RX. ^^

Is there a contest currently going on? Because I'm sort of out of the loop...

@Rain's submission: Colored so masterfully T^T

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion

There was a contest going on, but it's over now and Rain was the winner.

On another note, I love the little comic depicting Alex's genocide button and what it actually does. :3

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four

So that's what happened back in June! Alex got bored and had a Space Blastoise nuke PokeCharms! >_<

Enough mindless speculation, that comic is awesome RX! I love Alex's evil glowing red eyes and that satisfied smirk he has in the last panel. Also Blastoise FTW!

I like Hope's new design and I most certainly approve of the Chimchar by her side. I think Mijumaru makes a good fit for her as well. I can't wait to see how/where you use her. Congrats Rain on winning the colorng contest!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

late to respond, but that's because I'm always speachless when I see your arts!~

Anyways, that genocide button made me lol sooooooo hard my parents looked at me strangely. The 'charms chibis were adorable, and Hope's new color scheme is nice ^^ (congrats to Rain, BTW~) and so on and so forth with there "EVERYTHING IS SOOOO NICE" and stuff.

This might be really late but, congrats Rain ^^

Also, genocide - what makes chat fun! ...That Blazblue cutscene is too fitting xD

Trainer Soul, while I admire your enthusiasm, what you are doing is considered as SPAM. Briefly saying you like something without giving any reason as to why and seperating your 'comments' for each piece is a rather undesirable act. Please do something to improve your vocabulary else your time here will be a short one. You have already been warned.

Anyways...

Mew12prev2.png

something is coming

>>

<<​

Eep. So beautiful. So exciting.

Honestly, that's gorgeous art right there. I really like the contrast between the eyes and everything else ^^

:0 Teh Mewthree has arrived! Seriously though RX, it is great, and I think it's the best thing you've posted yet.

Me thins Mewtwo commandeered RX's mind to design him a new suit of armor that lets him see.

RX, it's amazing, seriously. I cannot wait to see the completed picture, but it already looks awesome. Mewthree Ffffffffffffffffffffffff-- Mew-12 (I believe is actually his proper name after looking through your sprite thread again >>) is smexy ^^

Also, I love the comic of Alex, it's so amazing with the whole concept. And I love the whole Blastoise space station, I get the whole Soundwave transformer feel from it, it's nifty ^^

HEAD FOR THE HILLS! ITS MEWTHREE!!!!! Aaaah!!!

Just kidding. Really that thing looks epic, like it could take on Arceus without breaking a sweat. I mean, seriously, if I were to find that thing in a dark alley, I'd be toast (or anywhere I'd find it.)

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

Mew-12 is looking as beastly amazing as ever, RX. All of the intricate machinery on him just adds to the aura of power and untaped destruction that Mewtwo is. I also love how only the eyes are in color, really adds an ominous feel and sets the mood of the picture. It also makes it appear as if Mew-12 is using its Psychic powers to crush its foes.

I also enjoy seeing the transition of this particular piece from a sprite to a full fledged drawing. Very nice. -^^-

Simply gorgeous, RX; fearsome in it's elegance.

Do want :D

(Is it Mewtwo, Mewthree or Mew-12? I am confused~)

It's definately of the Mew brand. Though it actually looks familiar...

If memory recalls, you drew this way back in your first art thread, it was Mewtwo X or something like that. Basically a heavily armored Mewtwo, not much different from what we're seeing here. Though I think his face was covered then

I was actually disappointed when I saw the tab at the bottom of the screenshot, it looked like one of those animation programs until I saw the adobe photoshop there. Either way I'm excited about what this "something" is, whether it's just a collection of pictures of armored legendaries, or a Cybernetic Mewtwo looking badass in a really complicated background, or even something more cool.

We wait with baited breath RX...

Please say that the Pokemon Company has commissioned you to make Mewthree/MewX/MewtwoX :o

He's all Monochrome (apart from the eyes) and Robotic! He's even got a robo-tie!

He looks 10x cooler than the Robo-Mewtwo in the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.