• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Charmuraji -RX's almost-live picture show-

Status
Not open for further replies.
RX, 'tis lovely, plus I can't do backgrounds at all, so to me it looks marvelous-er than it would look anyway :3

I am like dying with all of these GG related piccus that you've been bombarding us with. Not dying in a bad way, more like dying in anticipation of more story to come because I need to know what happens next! I need to know!

All in all, it is sex as always. Keep up the amazing arts <3333

Oh goodness... you have no idea how much I just squealed when I saw this~

I love the wintery outfits on Pheo and Zap with an adorable looking Nagi (I hope) next to them. It shows some wonderful downtime just walking through the Charms grounds with friends. And that background is wonderfully simple too (besides the walkway, soooo many stones there). I'm hoping eventually you can start showing off some of the teams in battle or something, because every time you show us something new with GG makes me sooo happy. ^^

Right, going to cloes this thread up. I'll be moving some files around, so they're gonna lose their old urls again.

Status
Not open for further replies.