• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Charmuraji -RX's almost-live picture show-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~We're baaaaacccckkk~ 8D

It's Mew-12, you sillybuns! If you checked RX's sprite thread, they look pretty exactly the same minus the coloration. Anywho, Mew-12 looks like such a sweetie RX! I do love the pointy swordthings you can jusssst see in the picture. It gives off an air of...pointy swordthings!

That's exactly what I meant, I swear! <\3

And it's Mew-12, once again ♥

PlatinumShiny.png

I'm not sure what possessed me to draw this. In this style. But whatever nyan~:B

This is a palette swap of Platinum the Trinity, a silly little character from one of my favorite fighting games, Blazblue. I used Shiny Eevee colors *hint hint* Next to Tan, Shiny, Jen and Shado's little 'azn trio' is probably the second largest concentration of ~moe moe~ in Chat, hence this. Platinum the character is this crazy little girl with three different personalities inhabiting one body lol.

Oh my golly bananas whatever possessed you to do this should be thanked foreverrrrrr <3333

Trinity is like my favorite person ever even if I totally have no idea what she's like cause she isn't released yet but still ♥

I love the style of it, like how it was quickly sketched up (And probably was but still~) and the shading reminds me a bit of Virgil's type of shades~ It's a lovely mix! And the background helps out with its star sparkle sparkle star! Eeheeheeeeee ♥

+Cowbell teehee ♥

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen

Tenshi is right whoever possessed you to this should be thanked ten-fold!

Trinity looks adorable! I love the little hearts in her eyes ♥

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

omg you have no idea how much I love you right now huuuuuuuuuuuur <3333333333333

Seriously, that thing is adorable and the fact you drew that with the azn trio in mind is just pure win~

.. little hearts in her eyes ♥
Bell :D
Bows~
WAND THINGIE ncwdcwofuhvw

ilu RX :'D

Just like Shiny said, ilu RX XD
SO MUCH HAIR. SO MUCH CUTENESS. SO MUCH....MOE. ♥

I think I just went into diabetic shock from how adorably sweet that is.

The hearts in the eyes are a nice touch.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah RX that is so awesome~! D:

I mean like seeeeeriously it's so damn quirky~! ♥ The style is jussst amazing and it looks all sketchy but professional at the same time~! Kyaaaa, it's so nice~

cowbells and ribbons and hearts and haaaiiiirrrr <3333

what no i'm not stalking your thread from now on :T (i mean, i was sort of stalking it before, but that picture is so ♥

Moe moe kyun~! ♥

iujhopauishdituhvuhuusdjkahfcui ghbyuhtmuiomeiovhntiuayhmsodpthciweu

I haven't been on charms in forever and you've just gotten better and better! 0_0
I'm seriously impressed and awestruck by your art. It's simply amazing and I love it! ♥
There's not much else I can say, I'm speechless XD

-dies-

keep it up :3~

moeRX.jpg

Made entirely just to bug Shocari xD

I should also say I don't take credit for the background, even if it really helps to emphasize the whole thing xD​

I already talked a bit about this in chat, but I'm guessing that our date should be Friday and I should pick you up about 7? :3

I love it RX, but then again, it's hard not to love anything by you~

AH-HA, it's you who makes all those awesome chibi avatars. Amazing work, totes jealous. :D

Gosh, that's adorable. Even if it is mocking, it still makes it funny and adorable.

The sparkles remind me of General Armstrong, incidentally.

Secad said:
Gosh, that's adorable. Even if it is mocking, it still makes it funny and adorable.

The sparkles remind me of General Armstrong, incidentally.

.... Get out of my head, Secad xD
Uke!RX makes me giggle.

Great minds think alike, Jen. ;P

Great. Now even what he's wearing looks vaguely like a State Alchemist uniform. XD

To be honest, I've mostly lurked this thread for a while, but I have to say RX you deserve a standing ovation for all of this fantastic work ^^ The chibis were awesome, the comic brought a smile to my face, and everything else was great. Well done RX, and one more thing: Keep on arting xP

NPConcept.png

MMKAY Kids, RX has something he needs your help with~​

Starting a little art project here. I can't say what it is just yet, but I will say it involves Pokemon in a way most of you haven't quite seen yet...at least from me :p For now though, we have this. Meet Cheska on the left and Camille on the right. They're a couple of fairly important characters in this project. However, only one of them will assist me as the 'host' of the project (much like Bluez and Hazama host the sprite thread and Minnow hosts the art thread.) See that poll up there? Go vote, vote for the host of RX's latest project. Your input is very much appreciated ^ u^.

Last edited by a moderator:

They're both really pretty, RX ^^

Of course, I'm going to vote for Cheska, due to the fact that I'm biased towards ringlets and curls :3
(And blondes. And green. *coughcough*)

Aw, how lovely these two are ♥ I would probably naturally vote for Cheska, but she looks sorta...scatterbrained? Whatever job she seems to be doing I somehow think it wouldn't be done wonderfully well. That said, I voted on Camille, she looks much more professional and likely helpful than her. Plus the hat reminds me of a flight attendant.

And flight attendant ladies are nice!

I do so love them both, so my choice came down to clothing. And while I love the white coat and everything, I like the fact that Camille reminds me of an NOL officer in a way. So she got my vote xP

I prefer Cheska. In my opinion, due to the white coat and expression, she looks a bit more like a scientist.

Camille. I dunno, I like her eyes better...
But both of them are pretty. And Cheska has a nice jacket.

I voted Cheska. Honestly, I'm not too sure why, but...I think the answer may lay in the jacket :3

A

Anonymous

I like cheska better because I hate short hair

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

this looks like a close one for now XD

I really like Camille, for a variety of reasons. I personally like that name better, for one, and I think she looks a lot more adorable with her short hair and bored-ish look and all~ I also really like her outfit, as it's simple yet elegant, and, as Tan said, she does look more responsible than Cheska here. ♥

I went for Cheska - She looked like she'd be a lot less serious than Camile, and her design was really awesome and cool :3 However, I did notice Camile has an emblem on the top of her right sleeve that just so happens to be the same emblem on your sprite thread... Could the two projects be linked? *dun dun dunnnn*

NPCheska.png

Goodness, that was a close match! But the polls are closed and it has been decided! With a total of 16-15 votes, Cheska is our brand new hostess for the project! Camille supporters, don't despair, she'll be just as involved in this project as Miss Cheska, so stick around and find out just what's all the buzz about~

When I voted, it looked so much like Camille was going to win.

Oh well, they both are still brilliant OCs and I'm glad that they both have a role.

Well goodness me, it's a good thing that I loved both of them, even if I voted for Camille >>;

I'm glad that they're both going to have a role and everything, and Cheska is very loverly, so I'm excited to see what the buzz is about. :3

I'm glad they're both going to be involved ^^

But I did vote for Cheska so yay >: D

Anyway, very excited to see what's coming up ^^

Woo hoo! Cheska won! I also like the smoother shading in this picture. It makes the coat look much more natural, as I assume it is natural light rather than fluorescent.

MinnowCook-1.png

Rio: I don't know what's scarier; The fact that it's moving or the fact that she only used berries.​

If you thought burnt poffins was the worst thing you could ever do cooking for your Pokemon, think again. This is a totally accurate representation of Minnow's culinary skills.

Angry.png

Hey!​

Okay, somewhat accurate. Well, you can't really blame her. She grew up without a care in the world, being the daughter and heiress to one of the most powerful businessmen in the country. Such a privileged lifestyle has not allowed her to err...practice cooking all that well. Still, you have to appreciatee her enthusiasm. On the other hand, Ruin and MJ have tried teaching her in the past, but it's as if her hands are cursed never to cook properly.

Minnow's Pokemon: Rio the Raichu, Rochefort the Blaziken and Midori the Chikorita.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

RX that's so adorable. I love the expression on Minnow's face of just complete joy while she's cooking for her Pokemon, it's just so adorable. Then the looks of sheer terror on her Pokemon's faces as they know the cooking is for them it's just so lovable of a picture :'D

I love the fact that you used such an adorable way to tell us some of Minnow's backstory, it's very win ^_^

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator

The Poffins are a
man made nightmare.
And I cannot wake up.
None of us can.
The Poffins...

~ From Recovered Oven Recorder.

Mij apron FTW. Just thought you ought to know.

I cannot help but stare in horrified fascination at what Minnow is cooking. I hope she doesn't make those poor Pokemon eat it D:

Other than the questionable food, this is an adorable picture. That Mijumaru apron is like the cutest thing to ever exist in a kitchen I'm sure, and the bright colors everywhere are lovely~

Someone might have to break the news to Minnow about her cooking. I hope they let her down easy :T

Status
Not open for further replies.