• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Chains of the Faunus (A RWBY RP)

Darius once more dodge the attack and looked at Josh "now the fight begins" he said as he brandished his katana and tomahawk. Calculating an attack he found his strategy. He grinned once more but this time more like a mad man as he readied for Josh's next soon to be failure attack "bring it" he shouted at Josh the tone once more making him seem mad but he wasn't a mad man he just acted that way in a fight as a way to make himself seem more unpredictable.

Josh faltered for a second, what was Darius' plan. Why wasn't he attacking? Maybe he was just stupid?
Whatever it was, Josh rushed forwards attempting to attack again

Darius begun to lightly chuckle at Josh's charge but it grew into a psychotic laugh as Josh got closer and closer, until in a swift movement Darius was right there his katana right in front of Josh's neck but with enough distance that if Josh stopped it would be touching his neck without causing any injury "you sacred yet kid" he asked Josh in a calm voice.

A single drop of blood dripped down Josh's neck, the injury wasn't dangerous, in fact aura healed it up straight away, but as he looked at the blade and the blood on the ground, Darius could have taken his head off of his shoulders at any point into the battle.

In the audience, Garth sighed "Here we go again"

Josh's eyes widened in fear as his semblance kicked in
Josh has super speed but that speed only works when he is in fear
He ran. He ran to the far side of the arena dropping his sword on the way. He cowered in the corner of the arena with his shield held above his head

General Ironwood and the other teachers not refereeing a match looked on.
"I don't think this one should get through but his teammate" ironwood heard another teacher comment
He nodded "We'll let those ones through"
"It'll be funny" another one chimed in

Not being able to hear what the teachers were saying he said a bit loud but jokingly "are you not amused" he then walked over to Josh and put his hand on Josh's should "you alright kid, I wasn't actually going to cut your head off" he grinned once more "but this was an entertaining fight" he finished taking his hand off Josh's shoulder.

Josh's cheeks turned red as he realised how stupid he must have looked. He stood up and stared Darius in the eyes.
"That was a fluke, I would have totally won that"

"Um" Josh said feeling his neck "I would love to but uh, there are other people waiting for a turn! Do you have no respect for anyone at all?"

"fair enough" he said as he exited "I know you're just scared kid" he added as he walked to where he stood before he entered the arena with Jackie meeting him there "well that was an interesting fight" she jokingly said to him
"it was wasn't it, I think I just embarrassed the kid in front of the whole third floor" Darius said "serves him right"
"yeah, but the precision you had in order to be at just the right distance" she added "remind me never to piss you off" they both chuckled.

Caleb assumed he was next, but he hadn't been called out yet. He assumed he'd be facing off against Cayden, since he was the only other occupant of Room Eighteen that wasn't a Faunus slave. He gave Angel one last high-five before moving past the other students, close to the fighting ring.

At the same moment as that, Blaire went up to the fighting ring. He couldn't see the circle itself, but he figured it was the area surrounded by other students. He hadn't exactly met this "Ame" yet, but he assumed it was the one who'd arrived the day before he did. Time to make a good impression on your teammates, Blaire. He thought to himself. Of course, his Semblance wasn't his only advantage. Because of him being technically blind, the rest of his senses increased, such as his hearing. So, he had the heightened senses of a blind person mixed with his Semblance, which technically made him not so blind. He reached for his back, and took out Doubt of The Blind, tossing it in to the air and transforming into their Tomahawk form, Vigilance and Negotiator. He stood in a combat-ready stance, waiting for his opponent to arrive.

Breakfast was consumed with great joy, and Ame and Fawn managed to slip their way into the training complex at eleven fifty- making their arrival very close. The training complex was very high-tech and well designed, with five battle fields all with circular stands around each one. Clever design to make the most use out the the given space. Ame and Fawn found their seats and waited patiently for their names to be called.

"Fawn, aren't you excited? Our first actually Atlas centered deal!" Ame shuddered in excitement as her eyes scanned wildly around the empty ring. Fawn, next to her, sighed and slumped her shoulders again, but retained a soft, happy smile.

"Of course My lady, but I won't be in there to help you and be support. Besides, we have no idea as to whom we are teammates with; you could be paired with a bunch of idiots with no coordination, and then we're back to the Ivo household." Fawn brooded, wringing her hands around nervously. "Well, I'm partly glad this isn't resting on my shoulders, because I'm not nearly as strong as you."

Ame grinned wildly and placed a hand on Fawn's shoulder. "We'll be fine! It'll be a lot of fun, and I'll totally secure us a spot here. After all," the young student reached behind her and pulled out two war fans, patterned with amethyst purple designs, and with a flick of her wrist, expanded it's deadly sharp, reflecting blades lining the edges. Ame figured that she might as well not use her Katars today, as she is more skilled with the fans.

"Room Fifteen! Ame and Baire!"

"Blair, huh? Well this will be very interesting I'm sure." Ame noted with a shuddering breath as she watched her opponent go to the field. His movements were sure and steady, and his form seemed very confident as well. Ame paused and narrowed her eyes for a minute, wondering why he was still wearing glasses (She had anticipated that they would get in the way). With a shrug she swung over the side of the stands and landed cleanly in the arena below.

She approached this Baire figure with a smile. "Hello there Blaire! It looks like we'll be teammates at Atlas for now. Pleasure to meet you, I'm Ame." The student said, scripted. Blaire had already drawn his weapon, and Ame added something before Blaire could possibly respond. "Anyway, I'm totally ready to face off against you and see what your semblance is! I hope you don't the mind me taking the liberty of the first move!" Ame called, taking a deep breath.

After a tense moment, she leap forwards at an agile speed, not stunning, but agile enough, and jumped a foot or two in the air, attempting to slash at Blaire as she descended.

((At the current time, room Fifteen has Blaire, Ame, and Jackie as students, and that makes for a really cool JAB team name, just saying. XD))

This girl was certainly cheerful. It wasn't hard to deduce that, blind or not. From what she was holding, Blaire could tell they seemed to be fans of some sort. Either way, he moved his tomahawks to intercept. He redirected Ame's fans away, before responding to her previous statements. "A pleasure. I'm afraid you won't be seeing my semblance though. That's for me alone." He informed, before charging, swinging Vigilance and Negotiator in fluid motions.

"She's way too serious for this." Fawn's eyes were glued intently on the match occurring on the floor beneath her. The opponent, Blaire, deflected Ame's fans away, splaying her arms far out to the side; not a good position for the user of war fans. The girl bounded away quickly, getting a foot or two away as soon as she realized the situation could turn horribly. The Fanaus noticed that Blaire said something, but she was to far away to make or what he said. Nonetheless, it sparked a confused look from Ame as she braced herself for the retaliation.

"A pleasure. I'm afraid you won't be seeing my semblance though. That's for me alone."

"Really? Now that's an interesting statement that I never thought I'd hear. I would ask how come, but I'm afraid that'll have to wait for later." Ame said in response, bracing herself to dodge the swinging blades coming in her direction. Blaire seemed to move with such a fluidity it almost reminded her of water or some vicious liquid where the movements merge into a solid action. Big mistake, watching her opponent.

Ame intended to swiftly dodge the manuver as he got closer, but she waited a second too long. Blaire was far too close to her for her to safely remove herself from the situation. With a squeak of surprise, she sidestepped, but she felt the blade swipe across her shoulder, grazing it and delivering a stinging pain up her arm. Ame gasped in surprise and rolled away athletically, landing in a kneeling position with one hand over her grazed shoulder and the other holding the two knife-lined fans. Ame's expression changed quickly from surprise to a concoction of anger and impressed, smiling maliciously as she stood and regained her composure. With a tiny flick of her wrist, she twirled a fan in the air and caught it with the hand that she removed from her shoulder. Ame fell into her default stance, one foot out in front of the other with her knees slightly bent, one fan closer to her face and the other out in front of her.

"I'm not going to say I'm surprised- but that was good!" Ame noted breathlessly. She took a deep breath in and returned to a normal breathing pattern. She noticed the light again, glinting off the metal of the stands of the arena. With a grin, Ame used her one chance at her semblance. After all, she can only use it once every so often, and sparingly too. Taking the reflected light from the metal, she burst it into a dazzling, blinding light and threw one of her fans in Blaire's direction; holding the other up to shield her face.

'Shoot, he's wearing glasses. Will the light affect him normally?' She thought in a moment of panic, hoping for the best.

Since the light Ame had made wasn't a physical construct, it had no effect on Blaire. In fact, he hadn't even really noticed it. He casually swung Vigilance, releasing his weapon and allowing it to slam the fan aside, the tomahawk also falling to the ground. Blaire took this moment to charge, and grabbed Vigilance on his way. He knew his opponent was covering her face, so she would only be able to hear him coming, and not visualize him. He took this as his chance to end it now. He slid, and attempted to slam the hilts of his weapons in to Ame's gut.

It was a bad semblence to say the least.

Ame can make and break light, but what good is it if she's not immune? The blinding light shed over her own eyes, prompting her to close them for a moment until she felt the lingering effects of her power wear off. The light would remain for many more seconds, but as long as the tingling was gone she could regain her posture and asses the damage she had done. Taking the fan and moving it a millimeter to the side, she tried to see the shadow of her opponent where she saw him last standing, but it was extremely difficult to do so, so she decided to continue holding the fan over her face in anticipation. She always wanted to protect the face.

However, a sense of dread washed over Ame's tense body as she felt the light almost diminish and return to normal, allowing her to see once again. It was almost there, but a gut feeling told her that something was not going as planned and that she was totally fooled by Blaire. Her face swirled into confusion, knowing in the back of her mind that Fawn could tell what was about to happen. Finally the point in the light where she could decipher shadows began, and she started to gaze out again, noticing that her fan was alone, stuck in the wall in the direction she had thrown it in.

'Where is Bl-'

Her thoughts were cut if violently as a deep pressure slammed against her gut, forcing her body backwards with its momentum. Ame fell over backwards and felt the final bursts of light fade away and the small spot of reflected light on that bar became normal. Her breath had left her, and her stomach gripped for air as it convulsed and her nose flared to intake oxygen, but the effect was over in seconds, and Ame just laid there on the floor in a gasp less state of awe.

"You totally annihilated this match! You have got to tell me how you did that sometime." Ame managed, propping herself up on her elbows and retrieving the stray fan that fell inches away from her side.

Fawn smiled at the end of the match; Ame really did need to loose. Ame began to grow cocky and mighty in battle practices with her, but she was so weak that Ame always won; not that Fawn was upset about loosing so much. She enjoyed healing rather than fighting in all honesty.

"Well, to be honest, I didn't really see what you did." Blaire replied, as he connected the two tomahawks, allowing them to transform back in to Doubt of The Blind. He slung the sniper on to his back, before offering his hand to help her up. "I can only assume you tried to use some sort of light trick to blind me. See, I have the advantage there, though." He began, before lowering his sunglasses a little, so she could take a glance at his eyes. "You can't blind those who already are." He whispered, putting the shades back in their place.

After a few more restless moments, Ame signaled her defeat to the directors and pushed herself up it her hands, shaking out her arms and legs as the they adjusted to not being in the heat of battle any longer. With ease she managed to walk her way over to her discarded fan and pry it out of the wall, and then she returned to her original spot to retrieve her fan she left on the ground. She walked fine short of the small soreness in her leg from the strain of dodging and being tossed backwards. When in her beginning spot she smiled and was about to say something until Blaire began to speak.

"Well, to be honest, I didn't really see what you did. I can only assume you tried to use some sort of light trick to blind me. See, I have the advantage there, though."

"Hm?" Ame hummed in return, a confused timbre to her voice. Blaire lifted up his shades to reveal his eyes. Stark white. The young student gasped in surprise, muffling the noise with her hand over her mouth.

"You can't blind those who already are."

"You-you're blind?" she asked with an incredulous shake on her her head; softly of course, copying the man's tone. Her eyes widened with surprise and shock was evident in her eyebrows and mouth, which was still covered by her hand. "How could you see me then? It's not your semblance, is it? Is that what you meant at the beginning of the match? Surely you didn't rely on your hearing to determine where I was."

Ame relaxed her posture and smiled, folding her fans and placing them back onto her belt. "Nonetheless, congratulations on your victory- I really didn't expect any of that. You sure have a bunch of talent." She faultered for a moment, and replaced her impressed expression with a humorous one. "Oh, and if the flowers bother you, let me and Fawn know." Ame snickered, referring to their room. She wasn't sure if Blaire caught what she was talking about, but she was certain that's he would know in the very near future if not.

"Yes, it is my semblance. Imagine, you can make out three-dimensional figures. You can see people, but you can't make out their facial features. You can see anything that's physical and three-dimensional. That's what it's like for me." Blaire answered. "And, the flowers shouldn't bother me. You all decorate the room however you want." He added, stretching his limbs.

"I have so many questions, but I think I'll spare you for now." Ame joked, hoping she didn't come off as rude. "Anyways, I suppose I'll see you later in the dorms." She grinned, forgetting that Blaire couldn't see facial expressions, and twisted around, waving goodbye in the process. She briskly walked off the floor to sit next to Fawn in the stands, who laughed at her arrival.

"I'm sorry, my lady, but that guy totally wiped the floor with you. Perhaps some training is in order?" Fawn suggested, shying away from Ame's happy pat on her shoulder with a timid smile.

"Of course Fawn! That was almost hilarious with how easily he bested me." Ame replied with a grin, readjusting the stray bits of hair that flew into her face. The student tapped the fans around her waist nervously; her face was twisted into concern as she began to think of the possibilities of her being kicked out of the school for her ill preformance. However, Fawn caught this behavior and gently grabbed Ame's wrist.

"Come on! It's past noon, do you want to see what's for lunch?" The Fanaus asked eagerly, feeling relieved as Ame's face shifted back into a happy smile.

"Well duh, of course! But first maybe we should go to our dorm first- I'm finding that I might want to change before we eat; I'm all dirty!" Ame noted. With a nod of her head, Fawn agreed, and she scanned the room to look at one of the many scattered clocks around the complex. Almost one.

The duo left briskly, probably a little earlier than they were supposed to, but nonetheless they found their way around the maze of the complex and Atlas's main building. It was sooner than later that Fawn as Ame managed to get back into their dorm room- which was empty, naturally.

"It'll be a little weird when it's not just us two... but I'm sure we'll be fine. Blaire seems nice enough."

"Umm, he looked pretty vicious when battling you."

"Ha, well I'm sure I looked even more manaical. Anyway, why do you go ahead and do what you want for a few minutes; a shower is looking more appealing every moment I get closer to it."

Finally, there was a moment of rest.

"That was an intense first fight" Ironwood said out loud in the Intercom "except for the one in arena five, anywho let the second round of battles begin"
He opened a computer and began listing the names, when he got to the third one he stopped

"There appears to be an issue with the randomiser, as Room Fifteen's Jackie and Room Eighteen's Caleb are set for this battle." He announced
"Will there be any issues" another teacher asked
"I doubt there will be, we'll just pair the other two from those rooms as well" Ironwood stated "let the battles commence!"

While Caleb hadn't expected that outcome, he was still excited for his first fight. He moved in to the ring, and put his hand on his katana's hilt. He unsheathed Shadow of Intent, and twirled it around, while waiting for this "Jackie" to arrive. Room Fifteen. Isn't that the room that Faunus girl from this morning lives in? Eh, maybe I'm mixing up room numbers. He pondered, then shrugged the question off. He pushed a button on Shadow of Intent, allowing the blade to extend to it's maximum length.

Jackie smiled as she made her way to the arena "You ready over there" she shouted to her opponent as she pulled out her weapon. Her weapon was in its separated form of two dual-wield assault rifles "let the fun begin" she said as she aimed her rifles "Bring it" she finished.

Caleb smirked at this. Jackie had no idea what she was in for. The occupant of Room Eighteen rushed towards his opponent, blade drawn. Alright, how can I do this? If I can get close, I can disarm her quickly and knock her out. Or, instead, I could freeze her. Wait! That's it! An idea popped in to Caleb's head, making his smirk grow wider. He quickly took one of the clips of dust from his pouch and loaded it in to Shadow of Intent. He charged forward, swinging the katana towards Jackie.

As the opponent rushed forward Jackie opened fire and held fire and position until Caleb was close enough, with a moment to spare her weapons became one into it's combat axe form allowing her to block the oncoming strike. Redirected any energy to the side she felt the weapon trying to move in that direction and instead of fighting it she let it pull her to the side effectively putting her out of harms way until Caleb next strike.

Caleb lunged, seemingly trying to attack his opponent head on. However, this was not the case. Right before he struck his blade down, he completely de-materialized. He re-materialized right behind his foe, and slammed his sword right next to her, causing the dust he'd loaded in to his weapon earlier to spread, trapping Jackie's legs in ice.

Caught off guard by the attack, Jackie tried to move away but couldn't because of the ice. Using some quick thinking she detached her weapons and opened fire on the block of ice freeing her "you're gonna have to do a lot better than that if you want to win" she playfully said to Caleb as she turned her fire into him.

That gives me all the time I need to formulate what to do next. Caleb thought, while his opponent was still breaking free of the ice. He de-materialized again, narrowly dodging the bullets, and re-materializing next to Jackie, in mid-air. Caleb aimed a kick right for his opponent's jaw, hoping to deal a significant amount of damage.

Last edited:
The kick to the jaw sent Jackie sideways causing her to hit her head against the ground off the arena okay so he can de-materialize, good to know she stood back up as she felt her jaw it popped out of breathe from the got she begun to speak "I... I'm not... done yet" she lifted one of the assault rifles aimed for the leg and shot, but of course she expected him to de-materialize so she begun to run in somewhat of a zig-zag pattern towards Caleb putting her weapons together.

(OOC: Just saying this here. For real this time, this is my last post for tonight.)
BiC: Caleb wasn't actually expecting his opponent to recover as quickly as she did, so he couldn't react quick enough to de-materialize himself or the bullet. It hit his leg, causing him to grimace. "You're stubborn. Good." He complimented, managing to regain his smirk. He quickly changed Shadow of Intent to it's pistol form, and loaded two different kinds of dust in to the chambers. As he fired, one shot flaming bullets, the other shooting icy ones.

The two shots from Caleb hit Jackie right on the chest violently sending her to the ground, this time for good "okay" she said her voice now was coarse sounding like her lungs were being strained "I concede okay" she stood up stumbling and started to head towards a wall to help her stand "good fight" she said as she leaned against the wall "You have skill."

Josh decided to return to his dorm, turning and leaving the stadium. He was too embarrassed to stay especially after seeing his team member absolutely destroy his enemy. As he left he decided to sit at the garden again, when he heard something.
"Whats that?" Jenny asked him, pointing an alley in between the training room and the cafeteria building. Where a shadow was ominously being cast.

He ran there "WHOS THERE?!" he asked as he burst into the alley but there was nothing, he saw a crow flying away, was it just that?
He turned to look at the alley branching behind the cafeteria. A back alley which allowed a back entrance to the Cafeteria, and the second entrance to the kitchen. He expected the gate to be closed but instead it was swinging open.

But that was impossible right? Nobody could have been fast enough to, upon hearing him, unlock the gate, run inside, unlock the back kitchen door, and run inside that. Especially not if they didn't have the key. He shrugged, it was just a crow casting a weird looking shadow.

He returned to the dorm

"You're not too bad yourself, Jackie." Caleb complimented, as he put his pistols together, allowing them to transform back to Shadow of Intent. He then sheathed his weapon, and gave Jackie an approving nod. "It was a good fight." He said, putting a hand out for a handshake.
"I have to admit, I wasn't expecting you to recover so quickly from that kick to the jaw."

Jackie put her weapons together and sheathed it proceeding to shake Caleb hand as her other hand was feeling her jaw. She quickly pulled away and exited the field heading for the door with Darius exiting as she did "that fight was interesting" Darius jokingly said to Jackie
"Shut up, not everyone wins the fight" she responded her voice still a bit strained. At one point in the walk they went separate directions Darius went to the forms while Jackie went to the cafeteria.

There's a point where it tips
There's a point where it breaks
There's a point where it bends
And a point where you just can't take
Anymore

Josh Whitman sat in the dorm with Garth and Jenny
"What a fight" he muttere "What A fight"
Even with all his taunting and teasing he knew that he had lost, badly. Next time he would have to be much stronger.
"I'll just be in the toilet" Garth said casually and he left, but Josh didn't really notice...
Until at that moment completely out of nowhere, Jenny snapped

He felt a foot hit the back of his head as he was flung across the dorm
"I WILL NOT BE YOUR SLAVE ANY LONGER!" She cried out in anger as she rammed her staff against Josh's shield "FOR YEARS YOU HAVE TREATED ME LIKE DIRT, FOR YEARS YOU HAVE EXPECTED EVERYTHING YOU'VE WANTED SERVED ON A SILVER PLATTER! NO MORE!"
Josh tried to run but Jenny blocked him, kicking him to the floor.
"YOU TOOK AWAY MY LIFE" she shouted "NOW I'LL TAKE AWAY YOURS!"

theres a line that we'll cross
and there's no return
there's a time and a place
no bridges left to burn
anymooore

Sky ran into the building, quickly asking a nearby teacher, "Excuse me sir, you wouldn't happen to know where a boy named Sky would be?"
After getting the reply, Dorm 15, he ran up there, and burst in. "Hi. The name's Sky. Sorry I'm a little late."

After Jackie left, Caleb and Angelina left as well, deciding to return to their dorm. "So, how many of the students you think we could take here if we worked together, using my Semblance?" Angel asked, as they approached the garden. "Well, I can't say I'm too sure. We don't know how strong some of these students were, so we can't really make an assumption based off my fight with Jackie." Caleb answered, giving a shrug. After a short while of walking, they made it to floor three, on their way to their dorm room. "Hey, Angel? Remind me to head to town tomorrow, to get Garth and Jenny a bed, or somewhere better to sleep, would you?" Caleb asked. His friend nodded, before her ears pricked up. "I hear shouting. It sounds like it's from our dorm." She reported. At this bit of news, the two quickened their pace, running to the dorm.

As they opened the door, they were both horrified at what they saw. Jenny seemed to be beating Josh to death with her staff. In fact, Caleb figured the only thing keeping Josh alive right now was his aura. "I'll hold her back, you tend to Josh." Angel called, and Caleb nodded. Angel grabbed Jenny from behind, attempting to hold her arms back, while Caleb went to check on Josh. "Hey, Josh! You still with me, man?"

The after noon sun was immensely relaxing, shedding a calming aura across the entire school of Atlas. It's bright rays beamed down on all the tired students slowly slugging their way to their dorm rooms; watching with pity as the straggling students from floor four scrambled their way to the complex in order to prevent their own impending tardiness. Aside from those two sets of people, the world was smiling upon the cold Atlas building, bringing joy into hearts of the light-lovers.

A light pattering noise emanated from the showers as the water began to descend from its luxurious origins to the ground in the dorm Fifteen bathroom. Fawn noted the sound with a flick of her ears, shaking her head in envy. She knew that Ame was tired, and she deserved a bath more than her, but Fawn hadn't necessarily had the brightest of all days; she was covered in soil earlier that morning and had to trudge around in her clothes which were meant for colder days. It was entirely her choice, nothing Ame forced her to do, but it was all she had for the time. Despite that the Faunas smiled happily, faking her joy until she felt better.

Suddenly, there was noise. Fawn's sensitive ears traced sounds of violent nearby, and she cringed at the sound. It almost reminded her of the day she was removed of her freedom. The scuffling continued, and the girl was about to stand up and announce her investigation to her showering friend, but the door swung open revealing a team member.

"Hi! The name's Sky. Sorry I'm late."

Fawn smiled gently, waving her hand, but unlike in the morning, she had returned to her 'don't speak' policy for the day. The new arrival was a man, who, like the guy in dorm eighteen, seemed to be a little different from the humans. It was an odd sensation, and it was enough for Fawn to set aside her own policy for a moment.

"Hello. I'm sorry, I don't speak without permission. It's a rule my lady's father instated, forgive me, sir." She said quietly, rising from her seated position at Ame's desk and approached this Sky figure. "Forgive me, but I can take your bags, if you have too many." Fawn added, staring the man straight in the eye. It was a bold move on her part, as she was taught to never look anyone in the eye. She guessed that having large antlers on her head and a tiny tail did make her different, but she was not about to give up her curiosity too.

Darius was just a few meters behind Caleb when he saw them begun to rush he soon followed. He entered and automatically went into a state of defense and pulled out his katana putting it right at Jenny's neck "Back up, or I will kill you and frankly I don't want to do that" he said in a serious tone "think about this, don't make a mistake you regret" his voice was a bit shaky since Jenny was a Fanaus like him but what she was doing was horrifying if things escalate he would do what's necessary.

((That moment when you realize that half your post didn't save when you refreshed the page. >_<))

A sigh escaped Ame's lips as she slid from the warm shower and out to her towels; all folded nicely on a little table in the corner of the bathrooms. She lumbered over there joyfully, dried, and redressed into something a little more casual. Her damp, dark brown hair stuck to the sides of her face, but Ame disregarded that fact as she replaced her battle attire with a purple, three-quarter sleeved shirt and a pair of denim blue jeans and white tennis shoes. The student, once grabbing her belongings from the bathrooms, also snagged her belt, from which her two war fans hung limply by her right thigh, folded up safely of course.

Ame stepped out of the steaming room only to be flushed with embarrassment at the sight of, presumably, another team mate, whom was approached by Fawn. "Ah, hello. Sorry for the indecent first encounter. It's Ame, nice to meet you." She said half-heartedly, half listening to a peculiar noise down the hall. When more feet rumbled by the room and dashed into the source of the noise, Ame suddenly felt uneasy. With rigid movements, she briskly walked to the door, and with a horrible gut feeling, she turned to the new arrival and Fawn. "Hey, um, I'll be out for a second. Fawn, umm... do whatever I guess. Nothing to stop you." Ame breathed, watching Fawn's crystal blue eyes. The Faunas had no intentions of going anywhere near the commotion- it was clear.

With caution she pushed the door closed behind her and ran down the hall to the door, room eighteen, wide open. Her cheeks flushed red as again, she realized that her hair was still sopping wet, but she removed the thought from her mind as she saw the scene.

A man laid on the floor, seemingly beaten by some weapon. Over him loomed a bunny Faunas, in rage so it seemed, with another Faunas holding the bunny back. There was a man with a katana too, holding the deadly weapon up to the Faunas' neck and saying threats of some sort. On the floor next to the man was another person, seemingly asking if the beaten man was ok.

"Oh my gosh, I totally shouldn't be intruding, but is he ok?" Ame tentatively walked into the room, kneeling next to the guy on the floor. "What happened?" She asked carefully, but she shot a wary glance at the Faunas, who was the only logical threat in the room.

"Well, from when we came in, we saw her," he nodded to the rabbit Faunus, "beating Josh here with her staff." Caleb explained. "He should be fine. Concussed, at the worst. A few scrapes and bruises, nothing major." He added, putting the back of his hand to his teammate's forehead. "So, if you'll calm down for me, would you mind explaining just what exactly caused this burst of rage? Was it pent up, did he say or do something else?" It was clear this query was directed towards Jenny.