• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Chains of the Faunus (A RWBY RP)

"Look, just because I'm willing to give you a chance doesn't mean I will continue to accept your disrespect" Josh said angrily "I still haven't forgiven you for the gate"

Darius looked at Josh "Its a condition I have" he said not so jokingly "don't remember what its called though but it causes me to....." he zoned out no longer comprehending what was happening as if he's been staring off to space. He remained like this for a few minutes until finally he continued to speak "... wait what was I talking about, I lost my train of thought" he said. He was not able to remember anything that happens when he zones out not even what he says right before zoning out.

Josh smiled and decided to use this to poke some fun at Darius. "You were talking about how you liked Star Wars episode one the best" he said with a completely serious face "Anyways lets get to this game, DIBS ATLAS"

(after the game)
"and that's why I am great at this game" he said as he won the game "any words" he asked readying his tomahawk incase things got violent. His eyes darted from person to person ready for something to happen.

"HOW DID I NOT WIN? I ALWAYS WIN!" Josh whined
"Because you always play against us and order us to loose?" Garth suggested
"Shut up!" Josh shouted as he climbed onto his bunk "I'm going to sleep"

"Damn, I thought playing as Mistral would work!" Miki yelled, Doing the cliche annoyed anime face "I guess I'll go to sleep too, I'm tired..." She yawned, Standing up and walking over to a small bed Cayden set up
"I'll just be on my tablet for a bit, You guys can sleep," Cayden said, Watching some sort of anime about fairies and a Guild
"Goodnight!" Miki yelled, Laying down and starting to doze off

Last edited:
Darius chuckled and went back to his corner curling up into a ball within his space he thought until he was no longer awake. Unfortunately he didn't sleep well thanks to nightmares going through his head. It showed his friends and family being killed with him chained watching helplessly. All he could do was watch, unable to look away and not able to stop it. When he begun to scream he jumpstarted into the realm of the awake breathing heavily terrified of what he saw.

Garth chucked and he and Jenny sat down on the other side of the room, lying down on the ground in a comfortable position to sleep.

Even though Josh was sleeping on a bed, he was probably the least comfortable out of everyone (Except maybe Darius). In his dreams he saw General Ironwood standing before a massive shadow, stepping forwards to face it and tripping, falling in what looked like an infinite abyss. A single voice rang out after this happened
"Well thats just bad luck, isn't it?"

At that time, Caleb had climbed in to one of the last two beds, and crashed. He didn't even bother commenting on anything for a while.

Angel's eyes fluttered open at what she thought was the sound of heavy breathing. She surveyed the room, her enhanced vision allowing her to see perfectly fine. It didn't take her long to see the awakened form of Darius in the corner. She walked over to him, stopping right in front of the line and looking him in the eye. "Bad dream?" She ask-whispered.

Darius just sat there completely still until he said "Yeah" Darius looked away towards a window in the room. He turned his head to once more face Angel "Angel right? Did I wake you" he asked "If so I apologize" he grabbed the photo he had and thought to himself at least it was just a dream he repeated that in his mind.

And so as the cracked moon of Reminant crossed the night sky and gave way to the sun once more, daylight dawned on Atlas Acadamy, seeping into the buildings, through the windows and most importantly, into a certain Floor Three Room Eighteen.

Before daylight began, Angel gave a shake of her head, saying "Night," before heading back to her sleeping spot.

Caleb was one of the first to awake, and he stood up, stretching his limbs. He let out a yawn, before realizing he hadn't even changed before crashing. He shrugged at this fact, and grabbed a fresh set of clothes, matching his current attire, and went to the dorm's shower. He wrote a note, and taped it to the door. "Taken. ~Caleb"

Atlas. Perhaps the centerfold of most young hunters and huntresses Journey. Education, after all, is the the backbone of career and success, so the advantages of joining a prestigious school are many. Not to mention that Atlas has one of the grandest reputations as a school with many colorful characters and interesting events, so perhaps more than one fantastic career would be formed on the day of the beginning of school for the young, hopeful future of defenders.

The bustling entrance of the magnificent school radiated a positive energy that enlightened two young females stepping into the fray of people and Fanaus alike. The two ladies gazed across their new home at the plethora of sights as they shoved their way through baggage and foul mouthed people. The water glittered in the afternoon sun brilliantly, reflecting the orb of fire and brilliance in its wavy surface. Plants and wildlife roamed thrived around this area with the glow that almost seemed to give everlasting life. The afternoon sky was ablaze with a beautiful pastel blue marked only by fluffy, gently floating clouds that smiled down at the activity around Atlas.

"Fawn, isn't this magnificent! We're going to have so much fun here; we're going to learn so much and grow in so many ways! Are you ready? Fawn?" Ame, a lady adorned in bright Amethyst Purple bounced excitedly in the midday sun and glanced happily at the young Fanaus standing next to her; who, in turn, returned a happy glance with her stunning blue eyes before staring right ahead, her ears slightly droopy beneath her magnificent light brown antlers. The woman held her tongue.

Ame's face fell and her features meshed together in discontent. "Fawn? What's wrong. As a member of the Ivo family I demand an answer." She demanded strictly, using her power as the daughter of a wealthy family to squeeze and answer out of her friend. Fawn sighed next to her, knowing she had dug herself into a trap of sorts.

"Am-... My lady, it's improper for a young lady of my status to be conversing so casually with the person in which I'm in servitude. I am delighted to be part of this experience, but please, Ame, we can't be friends here." Fawn stared into Ame's eyes intently, but her features remained soft and were laced with sadness. With a soft sigh, the Fanaus tore herself away to locate Ame's bag among the rest of the piles of baggage. Unfortunately for the Fanaus, Ame found her bag first.

With one swift motion, Ame clasped her free hand around Fawn's wrist and stared her straight in the eye strictly. "Fawn. Nothing is going to change. If people bully you, we'll beat them up. If people look down on you, we'll beat them up. We're in this together, and just because you have a gorgeous pair of antlers and the most adorable little tail does not make me more special than you. Now, find your bag and lets go, shall we?" Ame grinned and let go of Fawn's wrist, leaving the girl almost in tears. She brought a tender hand up to her eye and wiped away the moisture, enlightened and happier by Ame's spiel.

The duo managed to weave their way skillfully through the crowds and happened to get inside with little issue. After receiving many bits of information, Fawn and Ame were given their dorm room- Third Floor room Fifteen.

"Ha, Third floor isn't bad, is it?" Ame asked Fawn as they were climbing the stairs up to meet their new room for the semester. Fawn shook her head in agreement, but didn't respond with her cheery, witty remarks. Ame glanced down and noticed her friend trailing her by one or two steps. When she stopped, Fawn stopped. The girls facial expressions maddened and she contorted her face into one of disapproval.

"Fawn, come here and lead me to our room. I lost my way." Ame said gently, keeping the disapproved look on her face. The stairs were very straightforward, and it was obvious that she didn't actually loose her way. Fawn nodded in response and tried to take Ame's bag out of her hand.

"STOP! Don't you dare help me Fawn. You lead. I don't care what others think, just lead us to our room. I will literally follow you by only one step- surely you can lead a normal life for once? Please? Just talk to me." Ame pleaded, snapping her bags to the side as she begged her friend to be normal. Fawn smiled, genuinely this time. "Ame, you've always been the nicest person. Please don't change, ever. Just keep in mind that is still have to call you Lady."

"Over my dead body"

"Well then perhaps I should arrange for an assassin?"

"When did you get so violent Fawn?"

The two girls giggled and climbed the stairs with great caution not to fall and break anything; and Fawn walked right next to Ame.

As soon as they reached the end of the incessant stairwell, a rowdy cacophony from a nearby room down the hall radiated to their ears, contorting Ame's face once again. "I'm not one to consort rowdiness with bad, but if we end up with horrible suite mates I'll be pissed."

"Language, Ame. But I'd have to agree, that would indeed be fairly horrible." Fawn replied as she found room Fifteen and opened it's door. The room was barren and austere with little to give it any personality at all. The poor room seemed to have been neglected by the furnishing crew aside from four beds and the mandatory desks and window.

"Perhaps a bit of decorating is in order Ame?" The shy Fanaus noted as she closed the door and locked the door for a bit of privacy. In one of the nearby rooms, the one with noise earlier, it seemed as if someone lost a game of some sorts. Ame smiled at both the loss and the need for decoration. "Surely you brought your plants Fawn? I'm sure that would brighten up the room."

For the remainder of the evening, the two ladies indulged in decorating and rearranging the room to fit their needs. It seemed as if their roommates were yet to arrive, so it seemed as if nothing would change until they got there. The previously bleak room had transformed significantly. The four beds had been rearranged to be in the corners, the headboard up against one side of the cabinets in the corners and the headboard of the other against the other exposed sides, and on each smoothed surface, a large orchid flower in a pot stood there, glittering in the downing sun. Stray flowers and bushes were also placed around the room in corners and on walls, but Fawn agreed to take some down in the event that their roommates don't like it. Finally the two ladies, once content with their work, shared a bed marked "Ame". However, the spontaneous lady had scratched in the words 'and Fawn' into the headboard.

Fawn had awoken before Ame did, and managed to slip cleanly out of the bed without disturbing her. The Fanaus was used to waking up early and found the idea of flower picking ideal, so after getting changed into something more appropriate, Fawn scurried down the stairs to the garden. The first flower she spotted in the early morning sun was an Amaryllis- one of Ame's favorites- covered in glittering dew. It was a gorgeous sight, and with the folds of her overcoat that she put on, she scooped up the flower with a majority of the dirt around the plant and found a way back upstairs. In her excitement, however, she dropped the plant right by room eighteen, on the third floor of course.

She gasped loudly in fear and picked up the plant hastily. It wasn't the flower or the lack of soil that worried her, it was the fact that she, a Fanaus, made a mess and she would surely get punished for it- both for making a mess and leaving her master's side. Tears welled up in her eyes as she struggled with finding a solution, and she finally just ended up sitting there on the floor in tears. She wasn't very good at problem solving.

Caleb left the shower, wearing only his pants and necklace. He also had a towel draped around his shoulders. Noticing the others weren't up, he shrugged, and proceeded to get dressed. Before he got the chance, however, he heard what sounded like crying. Right outside their dorm, too. He opened the door, to see a Faunus girl crying, and soil in front of the dorm. "What happened here?" Caleb asked. If someone did something to her, for no good reason, I'm not sure I'll be able to control myself.

Darius woke up with a jump thanks to the crash of the potted plant "wha" he said before standing up going to the door. He stood next to Caleb not even trying to hide his secret "what's going on" he asked still groggy from just waking up, he looked at the girl and realized it was a Fanaus. "A Fanaus" he continued a bit puzzled but practically fully awake now "here I'll clean that you go back to where you're going" he said as he kneeled next to her.

Last edited:
'What will I do, what will I do?" Fawn asked herself as she finally came to her senses and realized the racket she was making. She took a deep breath and tried to convince herself that it was no big deal, and that she should just find a quick way to clean it up before anyone notices and it's not the end of the world. But before she could manage to pick herself up, her worst fear happened,

Room eighteen opened their door.

"What happened here?"

Fawn briskly removed the tears from her face and lifted her head to face the other wall, but she didn't look at the owner of the voice. It was masculine, but she wasn't sure if she was addressing human or Fanaus.

"Nothing, I'm very sorry," but then another person came out from the door.

"Here I'll clean that, you go back to where you were going."

This kindness promoted Fawn to look at the other person, who had kneeled down next to her to examine the soil on the ground.

"Thank you, sir. I can help, surely, it's my own mess. I get very flustered in situations that I can't control, sir. I was just picking a flower for Am-, excuse me, my master, and I accidentally dropped it on my way back." Fawn uncharacteriscally explained the whole story with a voice the tiniest bit higher than her normal one, just out of embarrassment and relief.

Fawn rose to her feet and swiftly began to dig through the contents of her handbag- where there she found a rag. "Well, this is all I have to use, and I guess a rag really wouldn't do much more than smear it." She noted, mostly to herself as she refrained from directly addressing the kind people around her. Fawn glanced at the person who offered to clean the soil up, and noticed that he seemed just a little different. Not cosmetically, but it's just like... different. He didn't seem like a human, but she didn't want to judge or make assumptions, so she held her tongue.

Fawn gently placed the fallen Amaryllis into her bag and cushioned it with the contents. "Umm, do we need an appliance to clean this? I can fetch it. I appreciate your kindness, sir, but I have an obligation to help clean up my own mess." Fawn stated, feeling guilt run through her as she directly addressed the people.

'What about the Ivo house made me fear getting in trouble?'

"It's not a problem for us. I think there's a dust pan back in our dorm. Give me a moment." Caleb replied, heading in to the dorm for a minute. He came back out shortly afterwards with a dust pan and a small broom, helping sweep up the soil. "In fact, I'd recommend moving back to your dorm. A specific occupant of our dorm may not be as mellow." He added.

"yeah Josh isn't the calmest of people" he said with a grin "he luckily is still asleep. Now I suggest you get to your room, we'll handle the rest" he rest motioning that she could leave once more not caring how obvious it was that he's a Fanaus. He turned to Caleb as he stood up "what time it is" he asked Caleb still waking up a bit.

"Seven-thirty, I think." Caleb replied. "We got plenty of time. We haven't got our uniforms yet, either. At least, as far as I'm aware. So, we just need to throw on a set of clothes. I'd assume there's going to be an assembly or something, and that's where we'll get our classes and everything." He guessed, as he went back in to the dorm to dump some of the soil in a trash can.

One of the two people mentioned something about there being dust pan in the back of his dorm room, and not a moment later he returned and easily swept up all of the soil into a dustpan. Fawn watched with relief as he managed to handle the situation, and she let herself relax for a moment.

"In fact, I'd recommend moving back to your dorm. A specific occupant of our dorm may not be as mellow." The person with the dustpan mentioned. Moments later, the other Fanaus (well, she was done trying to discern human from Fanaus) mentioned something about a Jack and how it would definitely be best to go back.

Fawn opened her mouth to ask why, but she realized that it would be of immediate aid to go back to her dorm. She quickly closed her mouth and regained her composure. "Thank you so much!" Fawn nodded her head in gratitude and bounded her way a door or two down, swiftly opening and closing the door behind her.

'I. Got. Way. Too. Comfortable.' Fawn scolded herself as she sighed and leaned against the back of the door. With a nod she made a mental note to not go on any mid morning outings and to always have Ame with her. Speaking of the young student, she was absent from her bed.

"Ame?" Fawn asked quietly, still uncharacteristically talkitive as a result of the recent event. The plant-filled room smelled absolutely wonderful, and the empty flowerpot on the desk just begged to be filled. Tossing away the nagging thought of Ame, the Fanaus filled the pot with a bit of soil she brought from home and potted the beautiful, purple plant. The dew had completely evaporated, but the flower still shone brilliantly. The plant was dulled by the shadowy corner of the desk, so with gentle hands, Fawn moved the pot over to the window sill, where it glowed with joy in the morning sun.

The door to the dorm bathroom and showers burst open. Someon flew out and bound the Fanaus in a huge hug. "FAWN! Oh my gosh you're ok! When I woke up you were gone and I thought someone stole you away from me or something and I didn't know I mean I looked for you outside but I wasn't dressed and I can't go outside the dorm with pajamas, that's against the rules, and so I had to get changed and so I was looking for you out the bathroom window but I didn't see you and that's scared me!" Ame ranted in one long sentence before letting Fawn breathe through the hug. "Where were you?"

Fawn smiled and gently patted Ame's back as she went on. "I was picking flowers, there was this gorgeous Amaryllis, but I ended up making a mess. It's alright now, I'm fine. But, its almost..." she glanced at the clock in their room "Seven thirty-five. I suggest getting ready completely for the day?" Fawn suggested, gently removing herself from the hug. Fawn felt Ame's eyes staring intently at her face, and with a flush of embarrassment, the Fanaus turned away to focus on their belongings.

"Have you been crying Fawn?"

"No."

Minutes later the two ladies were completely dressed and there were rumors of an assembly. The sun had risen just a little more and shed its light upon the dorm rooms of Atlas. With their weapons in tow, the ladies tidied up the room just a little bit- made the bed and folded their clothes that had been strewn to the side- and then opened the door to the hallway before cheerfully making their way down to the lobby where they planned to ask where the assembly was going to be held.

Quickly Darius took a shower and put on his usual attire saying "see ya, I'm heading to the lobby" with that he exited the dorm as he put on his shade and walked down the hall towards the stairs. As he walked through down the hall his head has being flooded by thoughts some depressing and some cheerful, but regardless he continued to push each thought out of his head as they came. One thought he actually didn't push out of his head and that thought was why was she behaving that way but after a minute he shrugged the thought off. He reached for his tomahawk with his left hand and begun to toss it up and down catching it each time as he continued to walk down the hall which seemed endless to his wondering mind as he once more fazed out but continued walking.

Finally Josh, Garth and Jenny awoke at last. They got ready for the morning and then Josh heard a knock at the door. He opened it to see a robot delivering a letter, before leaving to he next room to deliver another one.

He opened the letter and read it
Dear Students
Now that you have had enough time to settle into your lives here at Atlas Acadamy, it is finally time for you to test your prowess in battle. You will be required to meet at the training complex where you will be put through a test to make sure your skills are enough to pass into Atlas. The times are as follows

All students on floor 1 - 10:00
All students on floor 2 - 11:00

All students on floor 3 - 12:00
All students on floor 4 - 13:00
All students on floor 5 - 14:00

All students good luck and remember to be ready and on time.
General James Ironwood

Josh, upon reading the letter, placed it on the table for the rest of his team to see and exited, hoping to get a few training hours. He checked the time, 9:30. Still a couple hours to go

As Caleb finally put on his jacket and shoes, he looked over at the note John had set down. "Twelve, huh? Well, we got time, then. Angel, you ready?" He asked, as he set his jacket in place. "Ready!" She replied, giving a mock salute. They high-fived each other, and held their hands in a firm grip for a few seconds. Being friendly was only half the reason they were doing this, though. At the same time, Caleb was using his Semblance to borrow Angel's. In case anything happened and he didn't have a chance to do so later.

Knowing Darius had left before the letter came, Caleb went down to the lobby, finding him seemingly wandering aimlessly. "Yo, Darius." He called, putting his hand on the eagle Faunus's shoulder. "We got a letter at the dorm. At twelve-o'clock we need to be at the Training Complex. Me and Angel are getting some breakfast at the Cafeteria now. I'll see you at twelve!" He said, turning around, Angel on his heels.

Cayden silently sat in his bed, Listening to the entire conversation
"Well, Where are we going to train?" Cayden asked, Jumping out of his bunk and equipping his weapons
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! TRAINING! I LOVE TRAINING! IT'S THE BEST! I GET TO STAB STUFF, JUMP OVER STUFF, RUN ON STUFF, YEA!" Miki yelled, Jumping out of her bed and grabbing her daggers

"what" he said snapping back into reality but still hearing what Caleb said he turned to face them only for them to have left already "hey, wait up. I have no idea where anything is in this place" he said as he moved to catch up. Once he was next to them he looked around the area "was I wondering aimlessly... again" he asked since he had no memory of the walk.

"You should really get a shock collar for that thing" Josh commented as he entered the room again and heard what Miki said "I feel unsafe with it around"
He turned to his bed where he had left his sword and shield "almost forgot these" he stated
Garth and Jenny also grabbed their weapons and they turned to leave

It was a sleepy morning to say the least- the lobby was filled up enough with the people sociable enough to be chatty in the mid-morning. The lobby was brilliant in the sun as well, in fact, as Ame was noticing, Atlas's whole campus shone brilliantly in the sun. Things sparkled, reflected, and illuminated gorgeously in the light. Which was good; how else would Ame be able to use her semblence?

Fawn trailed Ame by a millimeter, allowing the daughter of her, she shuddered to even think the word, master, to walk ahead and show superiority, as customary in high end schools like this. For once, the resilient girl didn't complain, but she constantly looked back at Fawn's red tinged cheeks and lowered eyes with a frown. Finally the duo managed to find a woman of authority.

"Ma'me, may I ask what the schedule is looking like today?" Ame asked politely, earning a sympathetic smile from the woman.

"Well, dear, we had a robot deliver the schedules, but I assume you'd been adventuring before that? We're having battles today at the training complex. It's about nine fourth-five now, and floor one starts at ten. Beyond that, each floor is required to be at the complex and hour after the last. Second floor will go at eleven, third at twelve, and so forth." The kind woman informed them. "Were anticipating that it might be an activity to get to know your teammates, even though you won't be battling alongside them. Anyway, please have a wonderful day my dear."

Polite nods were given, goodbyes were sent, and Ame and Fawn were finally affirmed to have free time. "Hey, I'm hungry, how about you? Want to go eat something?" Ame asked the Fanaus, who brightened at the thought of eating. Fawn nodded her head and motioned towards the desired location.

As they were walking, Fawn saw the two guys who helped her earlier that morning looking around that area. She smiled to herself, but then forced herself to push them out of her mind; after all, she had to look out for Ame. The student noticed her friend's glance, but failed to follow it to the people she looked at. With a shug, they pushed open the doors to the cafeteria.

It was fairy busy, and the wide room wafted with decadent fragrances. Their noses were in a heaven if scents that whetted the appetite. More sunlight washed the room and brightened up the area, but that was neglected by the two ladies who wordlessly agreed that breakfast would be the best meal of the day. They hardly noticed, in their excitement, that they were standing quite awkwardly adjacent to the door. Some students noticed their positions and shot questioning glances before Ame giggled and tugged on Fawn's wrist, leading her towards the food.

"That's what it looked like." Caleb replied. "Anyways, not sure if you heard me, but we report to the training complex at twelve. I'll head there at eleven-fifty, so I'm not late." He added, shrugging. "For now, we're going to the cafeteria to grab some breakfast. Most important meal of the day!" Angel chimed in, grinning. "Exactly. Also, I'm thinking of grabbing some mattresses from town for Josh's slaves." Caleb replied, putting his hands behind his head. Finally, they'd arrived at the cafeteria. "So, what do you want to start with?" He asked, looking to Angel. "Well, I have to follow you. Remember, this is a high-class establishment, where the lowly likes of me would never get first choice." Angel replied, in a faked deep, mocking tone. They both laughed at this, as they proceeded to where there were some sausages.

Josh, Garth and Jenny were standing in the garden Josh was the previous day, "Helping" Josh train.
"He is going to get destroyed" Garth whispered to Jenny

Josh heard him but pretended not to. "Thats done for today, you two go away, return to the dorm or something" he ordered "I'm staying here, i'll meet you in a minute"
"Yes Master" the two Fanaus said as they left, and Josh sat down again

He had not told anyone of the contents of his nightmare, was it Karma for him comment about ironwood the day before? He shrugged, Whether it was or not didn't matter, he was hungry and it was breakfast time.

He, Garth and Jenny arrived at the cafeteria.

Blaire arrived to Atlas a day late. As he thought of this, he let out an audible sigh, and put his face in his palm. "Of course I'm a day late. I hope I didn't miss anything." He muttered to himself, as he proceeded to where the dorms were supposed to be located. Blaire was grumbling something about being held up being his own fault, because he was blind and had a difficult time finding the airport, or reading the map to find where he was supposed to be picked up at.

After a bit of walking, he found a machine outside of the dorms, that informed him of his room. "Floor Thirteen. Room Fifteen." It informed, handing him a key. Blaire took the key, and proceeded up to floor three, and found his dorm. He put the key in, and unlocked it. He noticed an unopened note, though he couldn't make out what it read. His semblance didn't let him do that, unfortunately. As he put his hand on the paper, he noticed something. The letters weren't flat, and were actually in more of a three-dimensional shape, so he could feel the letters. He dragged his hand over the letter, and he could start feeling the words, and seeing them with his Semblance.

"Alright, twelve." He confirmed, then moved to his watch. It was a normal watch, for the most part. The glass was removeable, so he could "feel" the time. As he did, he quickly found that it was almost ten. He had plenty of time. He dropped his bags in an unoccupied corner of the room, and left for the cafeteria, locking the door behind him. Using his Semblance, the blind boy quickly found the cafeteria. He entered, and, as usual, seeing only silhouettes. He figured it would be awkward for him to ask his teammates to touch their faces, but it was the only way he could remember how they looked like.

Darius chuckled at Angels comment "I'm gonna go find some where to sit, see you guys later" he said as he walked off to some tables some completely empty others with a few people, he went to a table that was completely empty and sat down taking his shades off closing his eyes. He soon opened his eyes back up to see some a familiar student, the first one he ran into yesterday, sitting across from him. He panicked and quickly put the shades back on, but it was to late the girl spoke "I like your eyes Fanaus" she spoke with confidence.
"wh... what" he said with a confused voice.
"I said you have nice eyes" she said as she extended her hand out "I'm Jackie Lagkiy"
"Darius Flinning" Darius responded as he shook her hand "nice to meet you Jackie" he then pulled his hand back.
"who's your master Darius" she asked, which Darius was uncomfortable answering.
"I... well.. I have no master" he hesitantly answered.
"Really" her eyes sparked to life at that response "I'm glad to hear that at least someone is being treated like a living creature" they both chuckled. Darius stood up "I have to go train, see you later" he said as he left the area.
"see ya" she said waving good-bye.

As the clock turned to 11:45, Josh arrived at the training complex, ready. He noticed Darius but ignored him, better not give him any reason to start a fight. He saw the previous group, floor two, exit.

Meanwhile Ironwood stood inside with two other teachers observing them leave.
"Should we allow floor three in early?" Asked one
"Let them have a few more minutes" Ironwood said "we still have a few decisions to make"

"Josh" Darius said to Josh "I watched the second floor segment, its a duel between team members" as he finished his sentence he saw the girl from earlier, he walked over to her "Jackie? You're on floor three as well" he said as he tapped her shoulder making her jump.
"Darius, you scared me there but yeah, I'm in room 15" she said recovering from her jump "there's a blind guy in our room"
"wow, that's interesting" he said at hearing about the blind "I actually meet a Fanaus slave from that room"
"Cool, I gotta go find my team bye" she said right before she walked away. Darius made his way back to Josh
"she's... interesting" he said kinda weirded out by her.

Once a majority of the teams were there, general ironwood spoke.
"So you have come this far and this is the test of your skills! Your entry into Atlas relies on you proving your skills, not necessarily winning but showing us that you can fight" he announced "The first five fights are as follows"

"Room 4's Gladion and Hau!"

"Room 7's Gary and Ash!"

"Room 12's Ruby and Sapphire!"

(OOC: I don't know i needed some names)

"Room 15's Ame and Blaire!"

"Room 18's Josh and Darius!"

As soon as the final battle was announced Josh turned to Darius and stared, smiling as he grabbed his sword and shield, and got onto his side of the battlefield. This was going to be fun

(OOC: Sorry this one is so short)
Darius went to his part of the field without pulling out any of his weapons "ready when you are, in fact I'll give you the first attack" he said as he just stood there unarmed but still ready "go ahead"

"Your not even going to draw your weapon?" Josh taunted "Well, your funeral"

A voice boomed over an intercom. "FIGHT!"

Wasting no time, Josh raised his sword over his head and charged towards Darius swinging wildly

Darius stood there without movement but right before the sword could hit he reached for his tomahawk and before anyone could know what was happening his tomahawk was dragging the blade to the left. Still no hesitation or panic in his eyes "Is that the best you can do" he said in a mocking way.

Josh's sword flew out of his hand and he leapt to grab it, but tripped and fell flat on his face. He turned
"Lucky shot" he said "But that won't save you twice!"
Even though a jab at that range would have been almost unblockable, he instead opted for an overhead swing, leaving his body completely undefended

Instead of using this opportunity to end the fight Darius decided to toy with Josh so he swiftly moved out of the way of the oncoming attack "come on Josh, is that really the best you can do" he said just having fun with the fight "hey, I'll give you one more shot before I actually fight" he added as he holstered his tomahawk "what do you say, prove your better than me" he finished with a grin.

Josh roared with anger and ran forwards with his sword swinging like a maniac.
"This doesn't look good" Jenny whispered to Garth from the side lines
"Ya think?" Garth asked "he lost before the match even began"