• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Chains of the Faunus (A RWBY RP)

Jenny's eyes widened as she realised what she had just done
"Oh my god" she muttered "oh my god. I-I don't know I was just- I just- I don't know"
Josh stood up, it was obvious that he was in pain but also that he was trying as hard as he could not to show it. "You..." he said quietly "you saved my life! Thank you!"

Just then General Ironwood burst into the room, he had heard reports of screams in room eighteen and checked the cameras, and now he was marching in with two Atlesain Knights, who dragged her away.

Later, Jenny was being placed into a Police Vehicle, chains around her hands, when she turned to see Josh standing in the garden. There was no anger in his eyes, if they were of any other man she would have thought they were forgiveness.
She could only dwell on it for a second though, as an Atlesian Knight prodded her with an electric staff, pushing her into the police vehicle.

Garth, standing next to Josh and looking on as well, turned to him. "Whats wrong? You survived and your attacker was arrested" he asked
"That's exactly it" Josh said quietly "am I truly a person you expect to be happy when a childhood friend was carted away? In that case, maybe she was right to attack me."
Josh turned back to the police car as it drove out of Atlas and out of sight.

After Jenny was taken away in the police vehicle, Caleb and Angel approached General Ironwood. "General, if you don't mind, I'm curious. What, exactly, will happen to the Faunus who was just taken away by the authorities?" Caleb inquired, a slightly worried tone in his voice. If something he thought was too severe occurred, he may regret what his actions would be.

A curious sight it was, indeed, to see General Ironwood burst into the crowded room of activity. But it seemed as if the injured man was able to stand, and he muttered the most curious thing.

"You...you saved my life! Thank you!"

He wasn't very clear to be the least- and Ame couldn't follow the direction of his gaze. Who was he thanking? His Faunas? The people around him? Perhaps, he hit his head too hard? The student had a hard time trying to decipher the situation, but the only thing that bothered her was what was going to happen to the rabbit lady. She, after all, did beat up her master with a staff; against all rules of the Faunas in servitude to a human. Ame looked confused at the horrible sight in front of her- Ironwood with police storming the room, dragging the girl away into who knows where and to do who knows what. Bright purple eyes hit the floor and her shoulders slumped as she worried about the Faunus, but at the same time, she rose to her full height and a fire began to glow deep within her soul. If Fawn ever did that, what would she do? Ame decided right there that if Fawn attacked her, she would be arrested right along her. It was hard to imagine kind Fawn doing such a thing, but what could she do? Watch her childhood friend be dragged off to be tortured and sold back into slavery?

The scene began to clear, and Ame took the opportunity to march her way out of the room as well; silent and eyes down with what she just witnessed. She watched the guards, the attacked man, presumably the man's other Faunus, and Ironwood recede from the scene, and only until they were completely out of sight did she twist around and sludge back to her room. Ame tried to make sense of it all- after all, she didn't quite understand exactly what happened despite the fact that she saw the end result and reached a revelation regarding Fawn. Her back slouched slightly as she hit her head softly once upon the dorm fifteen's door, acting as a knock due to the absence of her wits. Seconds later, Fawn opened the door with a confused look on her face. Ame fell into a deep hug with the Faunus, who stumbled back slightly with surprise.

"Wh- what happened Ame? It sounded mortifying." The girl with antlers asked gently, not releasing Ame from the hug.

"I will never, ever let you get mad at me, ok?" Was the dead reply.

Fawn's eyes widened in vague understanding and gently released her friend from the embrace and lead her over to their bed and sat her down, giving Ame the Amaryllis flower from earlier that morning; flowers always seemed to soothe the poor girl's soul. The Faunus shot an apologetic look at Sky, who she had left open ended on the conversation, and hoped he understood. "Hey, Ame. I wont get mad at you, and youre spitting nonsense, but you need to cheer up a bit. Come, let us go grab ice cream or some treat, but take your time." Fawn said gently, kneeling in front of the bed, adjacent to Ame.

"Thanks, Fawn, lets go now." Ame replied sulkily, standing and replacing the flower. From there, she allowed Fawn to guide her into the lobby and to the cafeteria.

Last edited:
"Most get locked up" Ironwood admired "in most cases perminantly, the justice system isn't very lenient with Fanaus, and considering her attacking of the son of a high class atlesian I presume that will be her fate. Some who commit lesser crimes get sold back into the system to be" he faltered, searching for the right word "Reconditioned and resold"

"Right. Thank you for enlightening me, General Ironwood." Caleb replied, bowing. Angel did the same. Caleb motioned to Angel with a nod of his head, and the two went to the cafeteria. As soon as they were out of earshot of anyone else, Angel spoke up. "You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?" She asked, with a smirk. "You know it. Let's just grab a bite to eat, first." Caleb answered, as the two neared their current destination.

Blaire was eating at the cafeteria, refueling, as he liked to call it, from his match against Ame. Unknowingly to him, she had recently entered the cafeteria. Of course, because his Semblance didn't let him make out facial features, he just saw her as another silhouette.

Darius walked towards Josh and stood behind him "I'm sorry for what happened" he listen to what Ironwood said about what will happen to Jenny "I... I wish things didn't turn out this way" he looked at all who were watching and he used his hand to feel the shades he wore to hide his eyes. He lowered his hand and his head and lost himself in thought blanking out from reality into his little thought world.

The warm atmosphere of the cafeteria almost instantly rose Ame's spirits as the joyful sound of silverware clanking on plates and glasses begin set down after a swig of some delicious liquid. The room was still well lit, which may have also been a factor in the rise of mood. While maybe she might not have been completely healed from her experience moments before, she seemed significantly happier in the cacophony of dining time.

"Fawn! I wonder what desserts they have; after all, who has dessert at breakfast? I mean, we totally haven't seen the sweets yet." Ame said excitedly, her amethyst eyes bouncing around the room in happy anticipation. Fawn smiled warmly at the change of mood in Ame, nodding silently in agreement. After confirmation, the purple lead student lead her Faunas friend to a dessert table. The four legged, flat topped surface held too many wonders to count: lemon meringue, red velvet cake, apple and cherry pies, ice cream in flavors that nobody dreamed would be possible. A wonder, for a lack of words.

With greedy, but gentle hands, each lady grabbed a sugary treat to celebrate their...odd beginning of their career at Atlas. Ame held a good sized piece of apple pie in her sparkling eyes, and Fawn delicately chose a small portion of a lemon meringue pie for her treat. Many excited moments passed as the duo grabbed much-needed silverware and gazed around the cafeteria for an empty spot- which wasn't many. However, Ame's face narrowed in curiosity as she recognized a figure.

"Hey Fawn, that's Blaire right? The guy who totally beat me earlier?"

"Yes, from my vision I'd say so."

"You're so difficult. Why can't you just agree or disagree with me?"

"What was there to agree with?"

"Oh come on, let's just go say hi and get to know a teammate already."

Ame excitedly walked towards the table that the blind man was sitting at and Fawn followed with slightly less enthusiasm. "Hey, Blaire." Ame said as they grew within earshot. "Is anyone sitting here?" She asked, slightly less excited this time. Without waiting for an answer, she sat down and stared at Fawn to do the same, and the Faunas tentatively sat down in a chair very close to Ame's.

"I'm sure if anyone is sitting here we can move. Anyway," the purple student began, trying to make small talk, but Fawn intervened for a moment.

"Ame, please introduce yourself. We aren't quite familiar with one another yet." Fawn said quietly, hoping that Ame would only catch that.

Ame grinned and ran her hand through her hair. "Ah, yeah. Sorry! It's Ame, if you haven't already caught that. You probably have though, considering how talented you are. So when did you think you'd want to become a hunter?" The student continued, shooting an appreciative glance at Fawn.

Josh didn't want to discuss Jenny anymore so he changed the subject
"I don't think i've thanked you or Caleb yet, you saved my life" he said quietly "even after all I did to you? All I said?"

"No thanks. I'll be fine." Dropping them off onto a bed, he heard sounds of screaming, and ran out the room to see a Faunus get dragged out of a nearby dorm. "Gyttae ytas" Sky cursed, "It's worse than I thought." I really need to do something about this. Realising he had some sort of battle he needed to complete to enter, he walked down to the arena

Last edited:
Cayden arrived at the area, Loading his weapons and getting ready for his battle
"You'll do great out there!" Miki yelled, Drinking some of Cayden's water
"I will and don't drink my water" Cayden sighed, Grabbing the water out of her hand
"Aww.... But I want to....." Miki sighed, Holding her head down
"Josh is right, I need to get you a shock collar," Cayden said, Getting up and making his way to the fighting area, Getting ready to walk out and see his challenger

Walking into the arena, Sky heard his challenger mention something about a shock collar, and shot him a glare. Is he serious? "Hi. The name's Sky. I'm guessing that you're my competitor."

On the roofs of the streets of Vale, a shadowy figure stood watching as the police van stopped in front of a prison, and Jenny was dragged in
"No trial" he muttered "no compassion for a living being wanting to be free of unjust enslavers, forced to rot in a cell for eternity"
He turned back to Atlas Academy "Disgusting, they'll be first."

He put a scroll (phone) to his ear "I'm going into Atlas to teach them a lesson, continue the plans without me"

"Yea, I guess, You ready to fight?" He asked, Wiping some dust off his weapons and loading them with the last bullets needed "I'm going to destroy this battle, Speed and Defense is what I need, I am good in Speed but defense is what I'm worried about, I could Defend with a ball of Electricity around me but that will be hard to do, I'll start with taking out her weapons and then getting her Immobilized after that I can give her a barrage of Kicks, Punches and Shotgun Pellets" Cayden thought, Still waiting for a response

Sky gave his weapons a check, sliding the blades out momentarily and getting the guns out of the wrist. Activating his semblance, he immediately picked up on a few things from his competitor's body language. He was ready to run, meaning he had a decent amount of speed, but at the same time had a slightly defencive stance, meaning he wasn't fully confident with his defensive strategies and the fact he was dusting off his gun was a sign he had fought before.
"Yeah. Let's go." Sky grinned, deactivating his semblance, and got into his side of the arena

Darius put his hand on Josh's shoulder "we're a team now, remember that" he said as he begun to grin and chuckle a bit as he continued "No matter how much I hate you, I'll always have your back" he took his hand off of Josh's shoulder. He turned and begun to walk away before stopping and somewhat turning his head to face Josh saying "who knows, maybe you'll save my life one day" he then proceeded to enter the building heading back to dorms.

Blaire closed his eyes as he contemplated the question his teammate gave him. "Truthfully, I'm not really sure. It was always a dream of mine ever since I was a kid, I guess. But, what made me decide to follow it and attend Atlas? Well, I guess it's because of this." He began, motioning to his eyes. " I felt that with my Semblance and without my sight, I could contribute more to Remnant as a Huntsman, rather than having a normal job."

Josh sighed "Darius, thank you so very" he froze "wait a minute did you say you hated me? DARIUS! THIS IS NO TIME FOR KIDDING AROUND! YOU NEED TO LEARN WHEN CERTAIN THINGS ARE APPROPRIATE AND WHEN THEY COME OFF AS RUDE"
He calmed down "do I really sound like that all the time?"

"Really?" Ame said after Blaire had finished his story, looking at him with great interest. (She had, after all, become quite the admirer of the man after he managed to beat her "blind".) "See, thats a reasonable reason to become a huntsman, I mean, to use your abilities to the max. It's hard to fins someone's so honorable; most people these days really don't have a motive behind becoming a huntsman short of the potential fame and years of, quite literally, a school where it's legal all to fight one another." She added in introspection.

Her shoulders relaxed slightly as she eased away the tense atmosphere she had began to create among the conversation with a new teammate. Ame's eyes zoned in on her pie, which had already been half consumed, and scooped up another bite; savoring the flavor with in internal smile. Fawn's pie had gone untouched, and its lemony cream began to sink under its quickly increasing age. The Faunas noticed this with a sigh, but she concentrated on Ame and Blaire again. She wasn't very hungry at the moment, or so she told herself.

"Yeah, my dad wanted me to come here to become a huntress to gain more money, but considering my current position, fame is not something I'll be achieving in the near future. Besides, I'd much rather just be on my own and travel the world, I mean, who wouldnt love to travel to Misteral sometime? It'd be a great experience, but I'm afraid that travelling in and out of Atlas has been getting harder for whatever reason." Ame said, muffled slightly by her hand covering the traces of the partially chewed apple pie still in her mouth. Fawn giggle to herself at her friends actions.

"Hm, have you met the other two members of our team? A guy, his name was..."

"Sky." Fawn interjected softly

"...Sky, thanks Fawn, was in our room a little earlier, but there's one more person, an sister I'm not sure who they are. Even then, what kind of team name would be cool?" Ame asked again, keeping an eye in the clock.

"Mistral does sound nice. Can't say I've been there before, but it would be a nice place to visit at some point." Blaire replied, as he took a bite of his steak.

Caleb and Angel entered the cafeteria. As the two passed by one of the tables, Caleb noticed the Faunus girl from earlier today, the one who'd spilled soil at front of their dorm. He would have stopped to talk, but he was in a rush to get to what needed to be done. The two grabbed an average amount of food, and sat at one of the emptier tables. After gorging their food down, they left the cafeteria, and took a ride to the city. Upon arrival, they stopped by a clothing store. While they were there, the two purchased a black hoodie each, as well as a mask. Caleb picked a fox mask, and Angel picked out what resembled a ski mask.

"I haven't met our other two teammates, no. However, based on our names, right now, we have Team ABS. It'll entirely depend upon what our last teammate's name is, though, so, I guess we'll find out." Blaire said, sipping a drink of water from his cup after he was done speaking.

After the two left the store, they put on the hoodies, but not the masks. They used Angel's Semblance to re-materialize themselves on top of one of the buildings. After that was done, the two leaped from building to building, heading to the police center. During the middle of one of their leaps, the two slid on their masks, in perfect unison.

"Mmmhhm"

The reply was still muffled by insanely large bites Ame had been shoveling into her mouth out of pure lack of self control and dignity. The student nodded in agreement to both Blaire's statements about Mistral and the Team name, but the purple girl's shoulders rose in excitement at the thought of, one, meeting their last team members and, two, the kind of adventures they'd be going on. Ame stabbed her fork down onto the icy white plate that formerly held her apple pie, only to find that her pie was measly a ghost of anything, and the base of the plate only had bits of pie filling smudged on the bottom. Her face fell and dipped into disappointment, but she placed her fork neatly upon her dessert plate and pushed it slightly to the side and modestly wiping her mouth as if her rudeness had never happened. With a soft snicker at her own change of persona, Ame uncrossed her legs as she noticed the cafeteria slowly beginning to empty out. There were still some people coming in, but in general, the noise of before had died down significantly.

"So," Ame began, her last attempt of continuing conversation at the current time, "does your family have a..."

She stopped dead, and looked at Fawn out of the corner of her eye, who looked back at her in genuine curiosity. Ame couldn't believe her own words, and what she was about to ask. The question rang in her head. 'Does your family have a Faunas?'

What had this school done to her? Ame never thought she'd even think about asking that question in her entire life! It was rude, immodest, and entirely racist, especially if a Faunas was sitting right next to her. Her best friend too!

"...uh, a signature weapon line? Like, my mom and dad use Rapiers, but I went with War fans to be different." Ame finished, only after a few seconds of hesitation. She nodded her head incredulously as she restated her revised question under her breath and confirmed that what she asked was much more appropriate.
________

Fawn, though lending one cautious ear to the conversation, had noticed that one of the people from earlier had entered the cafeteria with a Faunas, presumably his own. The doe girl realized that she recalled seeing them for only a moment before she and Ame left for the dorm room, he and the Faunas. He was in dorm eighteen, and she could only guess that the Faunas with him shared the same room. Fawn made it inconspicuous that she had shot a glance at the duo of people, and continued to train her eyes on the small, green sprouts of a plant visible over Blaire's shoulder. She softly tapped her fingers against her leg as she too noticed the audible die on chatter among the room.

As she continuously watched the man from earlier and his presumed Faunas, Fawn noted that they looked rushed in a way, seemingly having no time to do anything but their unknown objective. With an internal sigh she turned back to Ame, who seemed to have revised and edited her statement, and almost seemed scared that she offended someone. Fawn looked at Ame curiously, but didn't say anything as she noted that the man and his Faunas left the area.

Blaire raised an eyebrow at Ame's hesitation in her inquiry. For a moment, he though she was about to say something completely different. "Individualism is good. My family never had a signature weapon line, no. My father only worked as a Huntsman for a short time, but when he did, he used a mace. His father used a classic sword and shield. And, as you know, I have two tomahawks. My family line has always liked to diverse themselves. At least, from my father's side. On my mother's side, however, they were very fond of the odachi. Almost all the women in her family line used one. I reckon that if I had a sister, she'd probably be using one, too." He informed, swirling the contents of his cup. "Actually, on the subject of my weapon; I first received the idea of using tomahawks from an old family friend. He was a Faunus. When I was about twelve he taught me how to use them, and I grew attached to them and decided to make them my weapons."

Darius got back to the form and went straight to his little area, the sight he saw when he got back from the arenas it... it shouldn't have happened, he say sat in the corner and held his arms tightly to his chest. He couldn't believe that someone who seemed sweet and innocent could just snap and attack their master, but once more he just fazed out. Completely gone from reality his body seemed dead as he just sat there losing track of time.

Jackie had heard what happened but didn't go to investigate or to just see the aftermath instead like before the fights she just sat at a table waiting for anything of interest to happen. But eventually she saw the other members of her team due to less people blocking her sight and decided to just go back to the dorms and relax for a bit. As she got close to the form she saw Darius also walking to the dorm, she was going to say something but decided against it. She got to the dorm and sat down on in her bed and just laid there for a while before she found herself falling asleep even though the day was still young.

Cayden walked to his side of the arena, Watching his opponent very closely
"Hmm, If I'm correct it seems she knows how to counter me I'll need to try switch between every attribute, This is going to be fun," He thought, He ran at Sky, Sending shots at him and then jumping back, He used him Semblance and shot a lightning bolt at Sky, Trying to get him hurt quickly

"
YEA!" Miki yelled, Watching the attack, She sat, Smiling at Cayden "YOU CAN WIN THIS!" She yelled, Throwing her hand up with amazing speed, She continued to smile until she wondered why she couldn't fight, She kept thinking until she slowly dozed off to sleep

Bringing out his blades and crossing them, Sky deflected all of the bullets sent at him, before leaping out of the way of the bolt. He then dashed at Cayden, and sent a swipe towards his guns

Alby looked at Miki, and thought "That is one energetic person, well then again she did fall asleep so maybe not?" Alby kept thinking about it until his brain exploded, Alby then continued to watch the fight impressed by there skills in combat.

Blocking most of the attacks to his Gauntlets, Some hitting his chest, Cayden started to run around Sky in astounding speed, Firing Lightning and Shotgun pellets right at him before jumping forward with an Aerial Kick

Last edited:
A shotgun pellet ricocheted off Sky's suit as he spun round to meet him midway through his kick, brought together his hands, and launched a rocket straight towards him

The rocket recoiled Cayden right into the wall, A loud thud accompanying it, He got up, Electricity flashing from his chest, A ball of Electricity appeared around Cayden as he ran at Sky, Firing Shotgun Pellets wildly

Crossing his bladed arms, Sky blocked most of the bullets, but a few got through and flew into his chest, one managing to penetrate the suit. Feeling his aura depleting, he resisted his natural urge to screech, and dived towards Cayden, firing another rocket into the ball of electricity above him. That should cause a decent explosion, he thought, deactivating his semblance again

A shipment of food items for the cafeteria descended from an Atlesian Airship, as General Ironwood watched on from afar. Atop the shipment, a black shape caught his eye, as a single black bird flew off it and somewhere into the dome.

"So after three months off the radar" he thought out loud "Qrow has finally returned... and without even saying hello, strange"
He, along with two Atlesian Knights, marched to the general area of where Qrow had landed a secluded little area in the corner of the Academy. He saw a swift movement in the trees, and quickly leapt for the area where he saw it. He pushed the branches aside and saw...

Using the recoil from the rocket, Cayden high up and started to recoil down with the Shotgun boots, He landed on the ground Fist-first, Creating an electric-like Explosion, Creating a crater on the ground

Knocked back, Sky stumbled, feeling his wings instinctively come out to attempt to balance him. Hoping his competitor hadn't noticed, he quickly retaliated by swiping his blade towards him, and at the same time firing his gun with his other hand

A single black Crow feeding it's two children.
"Wow, you are really going all out with this disguise" Ironwood said, and 'Qrow' turned to him, his head tilted in confusion "you can't fool m-"
He was cut off, as all of a sudden a bullet but the Crow and it burst into flames

James Ironwood stumbled out of the tree, to find both Atlesian Knights destroyed.
He realised two things, that wasn't Qrow... And somebody was inside Atlas Acadamy

Was that a flame? I could have sworn I smelt a flame. "Hey, I really would like to stay and carry on with the fight. But I just saw something outside, and I kinda need to sort it out. So, goodbye." Making a jump out the window, Sky dug his armblades into the wall, and climbed onto the roof before retracting them. Staring out, he could see just about all of the academy with his bird-like sight. The headmaster, Ironwood, was standing near the source of the flames, a few black feathers scattered beneath him. Making sure everybody was inside, Sky slid open the back of his suit, and allowed his wings to spread out, before diving towards a tree near the general, closing the suit up, and settling down to watch.

James Ironwood turned and marched into a building, he marched through the branching hallways before exiting on the other side. He walked through the academy until he reached the second entrance to the Arena. He marched into the booth, and he smiled as he realised all of the battles were over

"All Students" he announced "Must report back to the Dorms, do not open the door for ANYONE, and prepare your weapons for an attack"
Another teacher gave him a questioning look and he continued "I have reason to believe that an intruder has somehow gotten into Atlas Academy, if you meet a suspicious looking individual, DO NOT APPROACH"

Josh and Garth, who had returned to the arena, shared a glance, and a thought appeared in Josh's head, one he would never had normally thunk
Garth, as if reading Josh's mind, spoke "We can't just sit around while a potential murderer is on the loose" he stated firmly "We have to do something"
"Only if the rest of the team would agree" Josh said "I'm not abandoning them after they saved my life"

What? An intruder? Too many people around here to get back now, I suppose I'll just have to stay in here until they've got their act together.

Last edited:
"Oh god, a intruder i better get to my dorm quickly" Alby thought, before going to his dorm, and sleeping his worries away. Alby dreamed of happy happy flower that talked, and singed like humans.

Cayden walked into the dorm, Trying to calm down after the battle, Miki piggybacking on him "I heard what you said and I agree with you" Cayden said, Throwing Miki onto his bunk "What do you have in mind?" Cayden asked, Reloading his Gauntlets and Boots

"We..." Josh faltered, this was his chance to prove himself to the team and actually make a difference for once in his life, but he was in his heart a coward, the mere thought of going after an intruder was terrifying. He felt Garth nudge him and made his decision

"We" he said dramatically, accidentally stepping a foot in Darius' circle "are going to find this intruder!"
"That is if you survive this" Garth laughed, motioning towards his food
Josh recoiled in fear "uh"

(OOC: from here on Darius will occasional break the fourth wall)
Darius was still not in reality so Josh was safe... for now. This time when in his little thought world he could hear whispers, whispers of beings behind the puppet strings that is his reality. He wasn't shaken by the fact that his actions and the actions of others aren't really theirs, in fact that actually relieved him knowing that his fate wasn't set in stone. After a minute he jolted into reality and saw Josh step in his area, in response he threw a powerful kick at The front of Josh's knee.