• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Chains of the Faunus (A RWBY RP)

"No, I saw it too. Or felt it, really. I think my eyes were still closed. Anyway, what are you doing out here? It's two in the morning, you know."

"I didn't want to be in my dorm. I thought I would go to a balcony or something," Carmen said, breathing still a bit ragged. She yawned loudly this time, standing up. "I look ridiculous in my pajamas out here anyway. If you hadn't found me, maybe I'd be mistaken for sleepwalking."
"What good reputation I'd have then.." Carmen muttered.

"Eh, reputation here doesn't mean much. If you can fight, it doesn't matter what people think of you before, they'll instantly start to respect you. And if you're looking for somewhere to sleep, the roof would work better than any balcony."

Zach couldn't tell if Carmen left or not because he was too busy typing on his scroll, let alone be able to stay awake to get her. Zach felt too tired to even bother and Sara was sleeping so hard that not even an alarm would wake her up. "Man I'm tired, I better get in bed before I oversleep." Zach thought to himself, he then put his scroll away and he barely raised his head to look around to see that Marcos was awake and Carmen was missing. "Huh, were in the..." Zach paused and gave out a sigh, "not now." Zach thought. His mind says to find her but his body says to stay the fuck in bed so Zach just put his head back down and just laid there. He did hear voices, but he thought he was imagining things so he went to sleep like he planned to do.

Carmen nodded, silent without a word. "I still am going to come back. I just want to rest." She tried to let out a little smile, walking away, footsteps crunching on the floor quietly.
Marcos jolted and turned towards Zach, before sighing as he fell asleep. "Where is she?" he muttered, closing himself up into his sheets again.
She'd be back in the morning, surely.

"Okay then. I'll see you tomorrow." Sky walked down the corridor, to the dorm room he had walked into earlier, fell down into a bed, and drifted into a deep sleep

Zach heard Marcos's question and responded with a vague answer, " I don't Know, she probably went down the hallway." Zach said half awake then went back to sleep.

Carmen's footsteps crunched once more through the dorm hallway, breathing normal now. "Room..16, was it?" she muttered, opening the door silently and dropping herself onto the bed.

Arriving back at Floor Three Dorm Fifteen, Josh Whitman slumped down on his bed, exhausted.
"What a day" he sighed "What a day"
He fell asleep immediately

(Timeskip)
===================================================================================================

And so morning dawned on Atlas Academy, a new day begun, and students woke up prepared (And some not so) for the next day.

Caleb and Angel found their way back in to the school the previous night. Caleb slept on his bed, and Angel slept on one of the mattresses they had brought in with them. When the sun came up, Caleb was the first one awake, as usual. He made the quick decision to take his shower now. He headed in to their dorm's bathroom.

Darius slowly but surely rose up with no memory of anything after Oobleck showed up. He didn't feel right, the feeling reminded him of an encounter he had on his way to Atlas. He stood up and went towards the bathroom within the dorm only to see Caleb got to it first. With a sigh he looked over to where Angel was and saw the mattresses, with a yawn he whispered, "so that's where you guys went," he grinned as he made his way back to his area. Once he got to his area he grabbed his katana and begun to sharpen the blade.

Jackie awoke from her slumber in a clear state of awareness. she felt as if she had been awake for an hour, she was just up and out, she made her way to the bathroom and took a quick shower and got dressed. After she exited the dorm and begun to walk around the building, she admired the scenery of the outside, the cold yet nice air breezed through her hair and past her eyes. She felt at peace with the world and the peace lasted until she saw another student doing the same thing, she did not recognize him but he had a familiar sense to him. She studied the boys movement until she realized the boy was staring back at her. Now with a small chill being sent her spine Jackie spoke to the boy, "sorry for disturbing you I just didn't expect to run into anyone," she finished her sentence and broke eye contact.

Galen stared at the girl who had been seemingly been watching him, it kinda freaked him out, it startled him when he heard her speak. In response Galen spoke an obvious accent, "It's fine, I also didn't know anyone else was out here."
"I'm Jackie," spoke the girl
"I'm Galen, nice to meet you," he spoke as he walked over and extended his hand out to her, which she shook before they went their separate ways on their walk routes.

As all that happened Darius finished sharpening his blade and walked towards the window, he saw the meeting between the two other students outside. He went back to his little space and grabbed his family photo and smiled at the thought of them before he saw a small drop of blood fall onto the photo...

With a shock he looked up to see a tall figure with pale skin and a blank face with what appeared to be a bloody injury where the mouth would be in what appeared to be the shape of a smile leading from ear to ear. Darius stood to try to stand to face the figure but fell down and when he looked around he saw what appeared to be a forest engulfed by the pitch black night that seemed impossible, he was scared looking around once more, he stood up finally and turned around seeing a figure wearing what appeared to be clothing similar to his own. Freaked out he turned and begun to run and as he ran he looked back to see the figure with inhuman speed chased after him. Very quickly the man tackled Darius but instead of feeling it he found himself falling through a mysterious area he didn't recognize, at first, he hit the ground after a minute an tried to pick himself back up, he was on his knees and looked around the area recognizing it as the house of his master and family. He entered the medium sized house looking through the rooms, but no one was there at least until... he found himself entering the basement where he saw a horrifying sight, but before he could react he found himself suddenly pulled to the floor by chains that had connected to his hands except they seemed more like strings. Darius realized that he did not fall backwards but was rather on his knees, he looked down at his hands and in his left hand there was his tomahawk with a voice whispering to him in a low rough voice, "Do
it," in a sudden shift of movement he found himself with his tomahawk at a bodies throat but before he did anything....

He reentered reality (hallucinations are trippy) but found himself with his tomahawk at Josh's sleeping throat but no injuries were apparent. Darius just stood there breathing quietly yet heavily, his hand holding the tomahawk begun to shake but he pulled his arm back away from Josh nd he returned to his spot, he had no clue how he had gotten to Josh without realizing it but he just tried to calm down from the hallucination he had seen, he didn't know if he could trust his own self at that point.

Sara was awake first. She then went to see if Zach was awake and he was not but thought to wake him anyway, " Hey, you awake up there?" Sara said quietly to him trying not to wake anyone else up. This only caused Zach to open one eye to see her, " Five more minutes." Zach said back in annoyed matter. " Okay I'll be back after my shower to wake you up again." Sara said then went to the bathroom to take her shower. " You don't need to do that, you already woke me up." Zach said back and Sara looked back at him, " Yeah right, I know you." Sara said then went in the bathroom. Zach sat up on his bed and went back typing on his scroll.

Last edited:
Carmen woke up, startled. She'd had a nightmare. She sighed, staring at Zach. She tried to force that smile on her face, but couldn't really muster it. So instead she said a "good morning" and continued on.

Marcos woke immediately, having slammed himself onto the bed last night. He popped down, staring at Carmen's face. She had eyebags. "You look like you had a nightmare." He said simply, before seeing her face stare at him. A new empty face. "That probably means you want me to leave you alone," Marcos said. "I'll see you later, Carme." He got up, and popped himself beside Zach. "Watcha doing there, bud?"

"Nothing really, mostly work." Zach replied to Marcos seeing him next to him, " So Carmen had a nightmare huh? After the events from yesterday probably made that happen. The intruder, the fight, and the argument, that's a lot for anyone. I kinda had a weird dream myself but I rather not talk about it." Zach finished. " How about you, are you doing okay?" Zach asked Marcos.

"I'm good," Marcos said. "I don't think the nightmare was about what happened last night, though. She's been having these-"
"Excuse me, but if you're speaking about my night terrors, I'd like it to be kept private." She said private with a voice that previously in her life, she'd used to command Marcos. That was long past anyway. "Alright, bud." Marcos said, turning to his bag to ready the sleeping bag that they'd packed.

Darius sat in his little area shaking from what he saw before being startled by what sounded like the dorm's door opening and someone walking in but like before it wasn't real. He closed his eyes and attempted to slow his breathing, his breathing pattern turned into a stutter as he opened his eyes with everything normal. He looked down at his hands confused to what was happening to him, he soon looked back up and finally he felt that everything was normal.
Needing fresh air he went to the window and opened it, for the first time in a while he activated his semblance creating holographic wings appear on his back and with that he flew out of the window down to the ground. He couldn't actually fly, his semblance only allowed him to glide from a high distance, but he still could use it tactically or just to get out of a high area fast. Once on the ground he just went to the garden and observed the area to calm his mind.

Galen continued his walk until finally arriving back at the entrance at his dorm but he hadn't yet entered. After a second he entered the dorm only to hear part of a conversation but he didn't bother listening to it and just walked towards his bed before falling on it face first. He remained there for a second before flipping around facing straight up keeping silent not caring if anyone even spoke to him. He closed his eyes and sighed as he put his arms behind his head. Opening his eyes he looked at his teammates before looking once more at the roof whispering to himself, "tenebris ad," he then shut up again and remained silent.

After the encounter Jackie also continued her walk through the school grounds, her mind at peace, until she saw Darius in the garden. She walked over to and spoke, "Hey Darius, what brings you out here," startling Darius, who was still trying to calm down from what he saw, with him turning in shock, "oh hey you... you scared me," he somewhat chuckled as he finished.
"Sorry about that, but back to my question what brings you out here," she continued to ask.
"It's fine. I'm just out here to get some air, my blanking out caused a hallucination," he responded.
"oh, could you tell me about it?" she asked.
"No, I... I can't even understand it" Darius quickly responded before turning to look towards the garden.
"Sorry," she said in an apologetic voice.
Darius prepared to say something but didn't opting to just start walking in a different direction.
"Where are you going," she asked in response to him suddenly walking away.
"I just need to be alone for a bit" he finished as he rounded a corner putting him out of sight, almost like he just disappeared.

Jackie sighed as she turned back an begun to head back towards the dorms. One thought went through Jackie's head and that thought was something wasn't right with Darius, but she didn't think anything of it as she went back to her dorm. Once she got back to her dorm she said to herself but out loud, "something's off about him," but she shrugged and sat down on her bed looking around the room before leaning against the wall, still confused.

Zach saw the person that came and laid on the Galen's bed, " What? Are you new here?" Zach asked but realised that Galen looked like he wasn't in the mood for talking, "well ok."
Sara came out of the bathroom to see that Zach was awake, " You need to make up your mind Zach." Sara said to him. "Well I just did." Zach joked. Sara also saw Galen in his bed, "Oh hey there." Sara said to Galen.

Last edited:
Galen nodded to his teammates who had acknowledged him before returning to his old state of quietness. His thoughts were empty as if entering a state of complete emptiness, but small thoughts were going through his head of his home although he tried to push these thoughts out to but was unsuccessful in that effort. He sighed as he closed his eyes and meditated on a thought before he reopened his eyes. He reached for his jacket and pulled out his Scroll he begun to open a picture of him and his brother. A tear begun to roll down his face but it before anyone could say anything and whispered to himself, "for him," he put the scroll back in his pocket and continued in his normal state.

Sara heard what Galen said and didn't say anything back, she knew he was here for someone. Understanding him and left him alone.
Zach put his scroll in his pocket and got off his bed getting ready to leave, " I'm gonna go for a walk, Sara you can do what ever you want. You can bug Marcos if want, but don't do anything dumb okay?" Zach said to Sara before leaving the dorm, " I'll be good." Sara replied and Zach smiled back and left to head for the garden. Sara went to lay on Zach's bed.

Zach exited the dorms and entered the garden. He saw a bench and sat on it and looked around, " It sure is nice outside." Zach thought to himself.

Darius found himself wandering around the city just outside the school, not knowing where he was going, he was in his world as he walked through the street. He continued through out the city without a clue where he was or where he was going, but after a minute he snapped back into reality and was able to get a bearing on his surroundings. He saw enslaved faunus and their masters some treated semi-respectively and some like complete dirt below the master's feet, it was disgusting to him, his kind being treated like that while he is a student at Atlas academy treated like a student. Something popped into his head, an encounter he had with two strangers when he was on his way to Atlas academy.

[Flashback]

Two figures stopped Darius on the road he traveled, the figures were concealed in shadows. One was man and the other was female, but their names were not spoken. Despite them not revealing their faces Darius could feel their eyes watching him with a scrutinizing glare that sent a chill down his spine, the man spoke with a fastidious voice, "I understand you are heading the academy here in Atlas," Darius nodded only for the woman to speak, "you have lived under the conditions of slavery and now, you are going to a school filled with people that will think you are nothing. We have a mission for you, we need you to kill Ironwood," Darius went still when she said the words hesitating he said to her, "I... I beg your pardon... you.... you want me to do what."
"Show them that we are not to be taken lightly, help us get the point across. Kill him."
"I... I... no. I won't do it," Darius finished as he turned and begun to walk away from the two.

[End flashback]

He finally understood why they had asked him to do the deed they told them to do. Even with the treatment of the faunus, he still wouldn't do it, it wouldn't help any form of freedom message it would only ruin the message. That encounter still sent chills down his spine just thinking about the two people who told him to kill Ironwood. After a while longer he decided it was time to go back to the dorm, he needed to tell Josh what had happened while he was asleep, Josh deserved to know.

After a hour, Carmen got up and poked Marcos. "Hey, we still got that history book in my bag, right?" Marcos nodded warily, the small grin on Carmen's face making him sort of..scared. Carmen pounced on top of him to grab the bag as Marcos screamed. She grappled onto the bag and took out the history book, but opened it and took a long strip of paper, pasted together. She took her glue up and started doing her sort of arts and crafts project on a strip of cardboard on the bed. Her eyes were glinting, Marcos staring at her.

Last edited:
Galen jumped when he heard Marcos making him fall from where he was, "What the hell (pardon the language)," he asked as he felt his heart race. It took a second but he calmed down and in a calm emotionless voice, "please don't do that," he returned to his old spot and continued to be quiet. He didn't want to grow an attachment to these people on his team, in his mind attachment is a sign of weakness.

Last edited:
OOC: "please don't do that"
YEAH TOTALLY NOT REN INSPIRED
IM PYSCHO FOR DOING WHAT IM GOING TO DO

Carmen gave Galen a peace sign as Marcos whispered profanities, as Carmen continued grabbing colored band paper and pasting it to the strips of paper. Finally, she raised a hard rope like staff proudly, and opened a window. Looking around, she found that nobody was there, and placed the rope like staff on the edge of the dorms below them, fastening it. She grabbed a helmet and knee shield, putting them on. And then she stood on the top of the strip. The strip's fastening broke, and she plunged down, positioning herself to sit on her butt, and prepared for impact.

Last edited:
Galen was genuinely confused, "What is she doing," he asked Marcos, "there's a door right there that she could have gone through," he finished as he moved over to the window to shut it. He sighed as he reached the window and shut it.

Darius looked at Josh and went to his little area before saying, Josh, there is a very serious matter I need to talk to about," his voice showed that he was very nervous about the subject he needed to talk about. His body language didn't help as his arms were shaking bad.

Marcos's profanities were now loud, and he opened the window back again frantically, and looked down. Carmen was still screaming - for the excitement or for the rush of air that was hitting her, but Marcos was screaming at her. "DON'T DIE YOU FREAKING WEIRDO I AM NOT TRANSFERING TO ANOTHER MASTER CARMEN PLEASE COME BACK DON'T DIE PLEASE--"

Galen shrugged at what Marcos said and responded, "trust me, survival is the most likely thing, but I think that if she died our lives would be better off," he chuckled as he made his way back to his spot and his previous state. He sighed as he allowed his mind to drift off. He no longer had any clue what was going on in reality.

Sara heard what Galen said and didn't think it was funny at all, " My life would not be better without her." Sara said and went to look out window to see what Carmen was doing and was confused, "Umm is she always like this?" Sara asked Marcos.

Zach's scroll rang, It was a call from his mother. Zach answered it to hear her voice," Hey how are you doin? Did you and Sara make it there?" his mother asked him in a cheerful voice.
"Yea, I did." Zach replied
"So do you like it? Did You meet anyone?"
"Yeah, its nice but my teammates are a bit-"
"Aw you will be fine, you just met them. You'll get to know them better after a few days."
"Yeah I guess, hopefully they won't kill each other."
"What do you mean?"
"It's nothing, I'll have a fine time."
That's what I like to hear. Make your dad-"
Zach heard what she was about to say and didn't want to hear it, " I know mom, I know." Zach cut her off which is something he rarely does.
Well okay, I'll talk to later, bye." She said before hanging up on him. Zach sighed knowing he shouldn't of done that. Remembering something like that is the last thing to remember. He then noticed that He should head back his dorm to check on Sara. Zach was walking back and saw what Carmen was doing, "Ok what in the world?" Zach said being worried about her.

Marcos glared at Galen, and turned to Sara. "She's been like this since-" he shut himself up; her daredevil instincts were part of the side-effects of always being pushed down by her father, and he'd noticed this. "She's been like this since we were young." Once again, he looked down, and saw Zach. "SHE'S PSYCHO!"

While Carmen dropped from the sky, she closed her eyes, and imagined the pros and cons of life at Atlas. And then a cold rush of wind hit her, hard. She opened her eyes immediately, and found herself bouncing up and down on a trampoline. Four students - she was sure they were a team, breathed sighs of relief and started berating her for what she had done. Carmen took off her helmet and shrugged; as if she wasn't worrying herself what she was about to do. She walked back to the long strip of her arts-and-crafts project, and picked it up.
It reached a good high up, touching a window of another's team. She waved at Zach, grinning like a idiot.

"What?" Josh snapped, partially confused and partially annoyed that he had been woken up "What do you want?"

Meanwhile, the gates of Atlas Academy swung open once more, and the student named Alby Nipox walked quietly out.
"You were a great help to us" General Ironwood said to him in a soft voice "are you sure you want to leave"
Alby shook his head "Of course not" he said "I've had my turn, was never meant to be here anyways"

Ironwood nodded "You are always welcome" he said, then turned as another airship landed in the parking bay
Out stepped a woman and a boy around Alby's age.
"Albert!" Alby shouted
"Oh great" Alby's mother groaned "stuck with him again".
Then she laughed "I'm joking, I'm joking. Welcome back honey"

Alby smiled "good luck Albert" and walked back onto the Airship with his mother.
"Hello Albert" Ironwood said Kindly to Albert, who was left behind alone "I am James Ironwood, Headmaster of Atlas Academy. Your transcript was very impressive. Do you need any help with your bags"
"H-hello?" Albert said shyly "I-i think i'll be alright"
Ironwood nodded "Your room is on floor three, room fifteen if I'm not mistaken. I'll take you there"

Arriving at the elevator, the pair rose to floor three and walked to room fifteen, where Ironwood knocked on the door

Darius looked around the room before making eye contact with Josh, "Listen," he shakily spoke, "My pauses in reality are getting a bit more... drastic... to the point that every once in a while I have no control over my actions, in fact earlier I had a hallucination and when I'm back I find myself with my tomahawk at your neck," Darius stopped and leaned against the wall in his area and slid down to the ground, "I don't know if I can control my own actions," his voice stopped and he zoned out from reality. (OOC: quick note, I'm going to show actions that Darius does while zoned out will be in this style text) He suddenly stood up and swiftly moved towards the window, his eyes entered a state where they appeared inky black. He looked back at Josh before activating his semblance and jumping out the window he got a good 50 meters away before he hit the ground. The Faunus vanished out of sight without a trace.

Marcos flinched at the sound of a knocking on the door, and sighing as no one else tried to open it, he stumbled over. He opened the knob, backing away at the sight of Ironwood's steely glare. "Uhm, sir." He immediately tried to signal to the others, but to no avail, he stared at the boy behind Atlas's headmaster.
"Who's this?"

"The. Actual." Josh said "Fuck"
He looked over the balcony to watch Darius disappear
"Did he actually almost kill me?" he muttered to himself, rubbing his neck

"This" Ironwood said, pushing past Marco "is your new Team Member, due to complications, Alby Nipox has returned home and his brother will be taking his place. May I take this moment to remind you that teams are being announced right after lunch"