• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Chains of the Faunus (A RWBY RP)

"Thats not all the trash in the room" Alby mumbled, before grabbing some clothes, and going into the bathroom, and taking a quick little shower. Alby Put some clothes on, and came out the bathroom he tossed his dirty clothes on the floor, and hopped into his bed.

Noting Alby didn't say anything, she flipped through her books clad in her green pajamas, reading intently. Soon enough Marcos's head popped down from above, asking sleepily if she would like to sleep uptop. "No, I'm fine, I'll sleep there tomorrow." Carmen said, waving her hand at Marcos. Marcos nodded, and his face contorted into one of worry.
"Do you think we'll survive this place?"
"Yep. Now be quiet, I'm reading!"
"Oh..alright."

Carmen caught Alby staring at her mace, and stared at his face. "What? It could be a worse weapon." She buried her face in her book, and putting a blanket over her. She did not want to be in the company of the other residents of this room right now.

Alby walked to his bed, and laid down "I'm stuck with her great, hopefully i don't have to deal with more of her kind joining the team, and ruining the team" Alby thought before falling asleep.

It was already quite late when Carmen stopped reading. By then, Alby seemed to sound asleep and Marcos the same. Humming softly, she placed the bed beside her mace and went to bed.

Caleb and Angel guided Jenny to the front of the police complex. "I can hear several police vehicles nearby, most likely en route to here." Angel reported. Caleb nodded, and grabbed Jenny by the arm. Angel grabbed the bunny Faunus's other arm, the all three of them dissolved, reappearing on one of the buildings. They kept doing this, going from building to building, until they got to the edge of the city. "I've been there before. With your natural abilities as a Faunus, it shouldn't be hard. There's a village, only a few days' travel, a safe haven for our kind." Angel informed. "This should have enough supplies for the trip." Caleb added, slipping a backpack off and handing it to Jenny.

Zach and Sara walked down a messy hallway, Zach was very confused on why there's a mess, "What the hell happened here?" Zach said to himself. Zach wanted to investigate what happened but Sara thought it was good idea to leave the area, "Hey Zach I think should get going, we may get in trouble." Sara recommend. Zach agreed, "Yeah let's get going, we have to meet our teammates.

Last edited:
Well, no police. Phew. Sliding back down the window, Sky realised he'd decided to enter at the same time two others were searching the hallway. One a Faunus, one a human. "Oh... Hi. Nice to meet you.",

Right when they were about to go to his team's dorm a person greeted him, "hey it is nice to see you, by the way do you happened here? Zach asked him.

Carmen woke up in the middle of her nap to hear voices outside. "Huh?" she mumbled, tired as she crawled off the bed and opened the door. In front of her then stood a human and a Faunus, and that guy who shoved into Marcos earlier that day. "Uhm..hello?"

"Yeah, some sort of fight. Not sure what it was about though, but it was something with Ironwood and an intruder." Sky then turned to Carmen. "Hi. I don't think I've actually introduced myself. I'm Sky."

Carmen nodded. "I'm Carmen. These two must be me and.." she went quiet, and gestured at the sleeping Alby. "him's other teammate?" she gestured at Zach, leaning against the door.

Zach heard Carmen's response, "Yea I'm his teammate, I'm Zach by the way," then he looked at Sara "and that's Sara." Zach said to the both for them. "Me and Zach were about to go to your dorm, and for the looks of it the dorm's right here." Sara said. "Well I'm gonna unpack, it was nice meeting you Sky, Iets go Sara." Zach said before entering the dorm.

"Uhm.." Carmen mumbled as she walked over to Marcos. "Did one of you bring a sleeping bag? My Faunus took my bed for the time-being, so I slept in another bed." She poked him, to no response. Sighing, she started scavenging her bag.

"Well I did bring one just in case," Zach holding up rolled up sleeping bag, "I brought one for Sara, I was told that they had to sleep on the floor, which I don't think is right." Zach said and passed the sleeping bag to Sara" Here, I brought this with me." After doing that he took his weapons and put them near the the desktop and Sara did the same.

Carmen stood up, and threw a pillow at Alby. "CALL ME LAZY ONE MORE TIME, I SWEAR-" Marcos was up and gripping her arms to the bed. "LET ME GO. NOW." she yelled, legs kicking.

Marcos let go of Carmen in surprise, and Carmen used this ability to pounce on Alby with all force. "DO YOU THINK I WANTED THE FAUNUS TO LOSE THE WAR? YOU THINK I DON'T CLEAN MY OWN ASS!?" She punched his stomach and stepped back. "WELL YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME."

"CUT IT BOTH YOU!" Zach demanded, "Now listen look, I'm not lazy okay! Nether is she, okay? If we have slaves then how in world does that make me and Carmen lazy!? Sara is a friend, not a slave." Zach said frustrated about what Alby said, slave.

Last edited:
Jenny nodded gratefully.
"Thank you" she said quietly, walking away. She leapt away and was out of sight in a few minutes

General Ironwood was standing in front of Dorm 16 floor 5, listening in slight worry. He couldn't hear anything except about the mistreatment of a Fanaus slave or something. Had Ooblek brought reinforcements? Had he just been a diversion? What if the students that saved his life were being attacked in their own room!

He burst inside quickly, and finding no intruder, calmed down
"May someone tell me" he said sternly "what the hell happened here?"

Carmen gave out a loud huff, and buried herself in the bed under Marcos's. Marcos tried to sneak a look at her, but found that she was frozen, just plainly typing on her scroll.

"Like ill believe you guys!" Alby yelled before storming into the bathroom, to use the bathroom like he was originally gonna do, while in the bathroom he thought about what he said.

Carmen was frozen on her place in the bed, tossing aside her scroll and lying down. Her face was still obscured by everyone, and she gave no notice to Ironwood, no notice to Marcos, and no notice to Sara or Zach.

Carmen buried herself in pillows, blocking out any sort of noise. She no longer cared if she was to be expelled. She just wanted to stop existing for a while. Marcos got down and tried to talk to her, realizing Ironwood was there and jumped up rapidly. "Carmen's sensitive, Professor.." he said nervously.

Zach saw Ironwood for the first time. " Alby's just pissed off that he's teammates are slave owners, it's not her fault. Also what's with the mess outside?" Zach asked Ironwood.

Ironwood sighed and shock his head
"I had come here" he said quietly "to thank you for saving my life"

He calmed down "I know that you children may disagree with eachother but I have seen you work together with other teams to defeat a trained huntress!" He said "can you not just agree to keep your thoughts to yourself, as for the mess outside"

He turned to a window "you have done me a great service" he said "you helped defeat a man trying to kill me"
He sighed "but still, I wish there was another way to end it..."

"Agreed, what happened outside was not needed, and I know we are mad right now but Ironwood's right, our opinions against each other don't matter in a battle. Zach said after Ironwood.

Ironwood made a mental note to change the Team Selecting Algorithim for the next year, avoid what is obviously going to be the trainwreak that is this team.

He turned back to them "I don't like it either, but can you please not mention you distaste for Faunus slavery right after an attack from someone with the exact same morals" he said "anyways, I do thank you for that. Now I must be off, there are a lot of official things to do, concerning the attack, the cleanup, and the insurance for the teacher who got knocked out by Ooblek, and needs surgery on his leg"

He turned, he didn't actually care about getting insurance for some idiotic member of staff who had allowed himself to get outflanked and knocked out by Ooblek. There was one thing he had to do first, something much, much more important

He descended down the elevator, and went to his office. From there he turned to a secret panel behind (suprise surpise) a bookcase, and pressed a series of buttons.

A second concrete slab slammed shut in front of his office door, making it look like there was no door there at all, there could be no disturbances.

He went down a secret staircase under his desk and arrived at a secret base of operations, a Batcave of sorts built in a cave underneath Atlas Acadamy. In front of him stood four others

Ozpin, Glynda Goodwitch, Qrow Brawnen (or whatever), and Peter Port

The Ozluminati (and some random other teacher)

Ironwood's visit calmed Zach down enough so he can talk normally, " Well I'm glad that's settled, I was surprised that happened." Zach stopped for a moment and turned to Sara "Look, I'm sorry about what happened." Zach said in a depressed manner, " Why are apologizing for?" Sara asked " It's not like you have no reason to be frustrated, and plus I don't think you're lazy at all. If I thought you were lazy, I would of said something and I haven't said anything have I? Also I think you're a friend to." Sara said trying to cheer him up. "Yeah, you're right about that." Zach responded.

Last edited:
Zach accepted Alby's apology, " It's alright you got upset, as for going to bed I might do that." Zach said to alby before turning to see that Sara was already in her sleeping bag, sleeping. "Man she sure loves sleeping." Zach thought to himself before he jumped onto he's bed and started typing on his scroll quietly.

Last edited:
"James, great of you to join us" Ozpin said, it was a friendly tone, but the faces of the group made it clear that this was not a laughing matter

"I had a feeling you would beat me here, but why did you bring Peter?" Ironwood asked
"Barty's been my friend for years" Port explained "when I heard that Oz was popping off to Atlas for a top-secret interrogation, I had to join him"

"And whose fault was that, I wonder" Glynda said, glaring at Qrow, who made an innocent gesture
"Me?" He asked "never..."

"Can we just get this over with?" Ironwood asked
"Of course" Ozpin nodded, pressing a button on the wall "let's do it"

A giant stone wall opened up to reveal a holding cell, with walls of what seemed like light. inside was a man with green hair, tied to a chair.

Ozpin pressed another button and the barrier disappeared, the group stepped around Ooblek, Surrounding him

Ooblek looked up and smiled "This seems awefully like the time Ironwood fell into that Nevermore nest and all the baby Nevermore surrounded him"
"We're here to interrogate you, not make jokes" Ironwood said sternly "why did you attack me?"
"Yea" Port said "I thought we were friends, I feel betrayed"

"To put it simply, I could not let this go on any longer, nobody else is doing anything" Ooblek said, looking Ironwood in the eye, he saw Ozpin open his mouth to speak and he turned to him "yes, I know you have your inclusion program but do you know of any government sanctioned plan that would allow free Faunus to live without having to pretend to be human, to hide in the shadows?"
There was silence
"Exactly, about as much hope as there was for Ironwood in that nest of Nevermore"

"B-but I did get out, didn't I?" Ironwood challenged
"Hold up" Ozpin said before anyone else spoke, and everyone turned to him, prepared for some more of his wisdom "Ironwood fell in a Nevermore nest? That's hilarious!"

There was an awkward silence before Port burst out in laughter, shortly followed by Ozpin, Qrow and Ooblek. Ironwood just stood there embarrassed and Glynda stared at the group, annoyed

"Yea" Qrow said through bursts of laughed "we decided to go camping that week you were in Vacuo. Then a giant Nevermore just swooped in and snatched him!"
"And YOU stood there with your Scythe and didn't even help" Ironwood retalliated, then calmed down "good times, I should totally bring the students there for a field trip, lots of powerfully grimm to fight (wink wink)"

"Back to the interrogation" Glynda said quickly
"To hell with the interrogation!" Replied Qrow "this is hilarious! The police can take care of the interrogation"
"But isn't the point of this meeting so we can interrogate him without police interference- you know what forget it" Glynda sighed

"From what I recall, you were waving your arms, screaming like this" Ooblek said, trying to imitate Ironwood but failing due to his bonds
"Let me" Ozpin said, bending down to unchain Ooblek
"Oz..." Glynda said "should we be releasing the prisoner"

"It's perfectly fine" Ozpin replied "he's a friend"
"He's a criminal!" Glynda shouted
"That doesn't mean he can't be our friend"
"Yes it DOES!"

"Um guys" Qrow said, raising his hands "Ooblek just ran away"
"Don't worry" Ironwood said "there are only two exits, the one I took and the one from the cliffside... you guys did lock the door when you came in, right?"
All heads turned to Ozpin
"Oh" Ozpin said, startled "was I meant to?"
Glynda groaned "great job Ozpin, you've just allowed a rebellion general to escape, because you forgot to lock a door"

In the dark of the night, Carmen woke. She saw Zach typing on his scroll and dipped down under, sliding off the bed quietly and slipping out of the door. Marcos caught her but never tried to catch her.
She walked around in the hallways, looking for a window, or a balcony. A shadow zoomed past her, making her bump the wall. "Huh?" She mumbled, too sleepy to try to do anything about it. Sighing, she didn't get up, but stayed there in the darkness, perfectly satisfied.

Shaking his head, Sky looked up groggily. Urgh... I fell asleep in the corridor, again. I've spent way too much time in the forest. He stumbled to his feet, only to have something shoot past his ear. "What?" Sky muttered to himself, attempting to find where he was MEANT to be sleeping. Hey... So what woke me up in the first place? It's normally something moving, but that... Thing hasn't got here yet. He looked around, and saw someone sitting against the wall, looking like they were about to do the same as him. "Hey," Sky whispered, "Aren't you that guy who arrived today?"

Carmen jolted at the sudden sound of someone speaking to her. "Ah..yeah, I am. You're..Sky, right?" She mumbled, still sleepy. "Did you feel that thing speed past you too? I think I'm going delusional or something.." She wiped her eyes clean of morning tears, and yawned a bit.