• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Chains of the Faunus (A RWBY RP)

Finally, everyone's inside. Sky climbed down from the tree, and made a run to the dorm building. Getting inside, he breathed a sigh of relief, and walked upstairs to the dorms.

(Now, I would like to say he heard somebody yell out in pain, but I can't auto, and assuming somebody did that isn't really the best. So I'll just wait.)

Blaire stood up quickly. "Well, that doesn't sound good." As he said that, he transformed his sniper into their tomahawk form. "You ready to head back?"

"Just got a notification from the school. Apparently there's a threat of an attack." Angel informed. "Good, maybe they'll think they were behind this, too." Caleb replied, smirking under his mask. The two dropped from their vantage point, and landed in front of the police station. They quickly destroyed the two Atlesian Knights guarding the entrance. "No weapons." Caleb ordered. Angel nodded, and the two entered the compound. They quickly took down anyone in their way, and made it to Jenny's cell. Angel opened it, and the duo waited by the entrance for Jenny.

Josh recoiled in pain as he fell backwards, luckily Garth caught him.
"Ouch" he said "could be just a bit lighter, couldn't you? Anyways, we aren't just sitting around with an intruder on the lose, we must find him or her"

Jenny looked up and asked quietly "who are you? Why are you helping me?"

"Tried to warn you yesterday not to do that" Darius said as he stood up and faced Josh "But I do agree, and if we are to do this we are gonna ne- wait... where are Angel and Caleb" he asked noticing that they weren't there, he proceeded to face upwards and say something that made him seem crazy "beings pulling the strings, where are they" he asked before sitting there a second before continuing, "nevermind don't answer," he looked back at Josh.

Tilting his head, Sky heard a yell from another room, and then something about a 'being pulling the strings'. Is this guy talking metaphorically? Or is he completely insane

"We're friends." Caleb replied. Angel stepped forward and spoke. "And not in the 'friends that don't know each other' sorta way." She gave Caleb a glance, and he nodded. He picked up the gun from one of the now-dismantled Atlesian Knights and shot any security cameras. After giving Angel a nod of confirmation, the Faunus lifted her mask. "Surprise! Friends to the rescue! Now, let's get out of here." She said, giving Jenny a warm smile before sliding her mask back on. "Yeah, we should probably move. As appealing as another fight sounds, I'd rather not have the entire Atlas police force on us before we even leave the complex." Caleb added, as he grabbed Jenny's weapon from an evidence locker, handing it to her.

Jenny accepted it gratefully, but felt a bit unsure
"Why are you helping me?" She asked "I tried to kill one of your teammates!"

"Uh... what?" Josh asked when he heard what Darius said "anyways I actually have no idea where those two ran off to, just like them to disobey the rules and run off while an intruder is lose"
"Isn't that what you were going to do?" Garth asked
"Shut up"

"You tried to free yourself. Someone can only take something for so long. Some people just have a high breaking point. Yours passed its limit. In truth, seeing what the Faunus go through, I don't really blame them, or you." Caleb replied, shrugging. "I still don't see why we humans think enslaving the Faunus is okay, and I can't say I wouldn't be fighting back if I were a Faunus." He added. "But, enough of the that. It's time we get outta here. Come on!"

Not knowing how to follow up what he said Darius just continued his previous sentence "well if we are going to do this, I suggest a mask or at least something to hide the face" he said as he crossed his arms "if we're spotted they can't see our faces, we can travel around and not cause any problems for ourselves" he finished his statement as he checked his shades just to make sure nothing was wrong with them and put them back on. He looked around the room still wondering where Caleb and Angel where, also somewhat curious as to what Josh whould think if Darius tried to explain his previous question that he asked the meta-beings.

Jenny still felt unsure but she didn't want to make her rescuers change their minds.
She began to follow Caleb and Angel

"Masks! Great idea me!" Josh said, hoping the others could tell that he was joking "Anyays uh, where are we going to get masks? Aside from the rebellion, I dunno where we could get them... unless we could borrow some from the arena, pretty sure they have fencing equipment in there..."

"I already have my own gear," Darius said as he pulled out a bandana from his bag, "I am prepared for a lot of different situations," he put the bandana on and looked in the direction of a window. He took a deep breath and shut his hidden eyes worried that something was off and spoke, "well, only the writers know what's gonna happen next," he looked of into the distance but the direction he looked was straight into the eyes of any possible watcher. He looked back at Josh, "so what are you going to do for a mask," he asked his teammate.

Slowly but surely Jackie begun to wake up and realized that time has passed but not a lot "wh-, whats going on" she asked herself as she stood up and stumbled around trying to wake up, she realized that there was no sign of her team. She didn't know what was going on and looked at the clock, but her vision was still a bit blurry so she couldn't see the time. Jackie sat down finally fully awake and begun to check over her weapons.

Ignoring the first part of what Darius said, Josh opened one of his bags and produced three golden masks, before realising that there was no need for a third and putting one of the masks back sadly.
Garth regarded his master suspiciously, was that guilt? For Jenny's arrest?
Josh began to speak "I got these old things from a masquerade ball type thing the upper class of Atlas hold everybody has to go to, I believe it's on soon, might have to take you, you'd fit in so well" he chucked at his own joke "anyways, we should probably get help, id say the people in room 15 you and Caleb met might help, a few others..."

Putting on a mask he had in his bag just in case, Cayden jumped from his bunk and grabbed a couple Shurikens from his bag "So...... Where shall we go first?" Cayden asked, Positioning the Mask to really cover up his face

Last edited:
"Lets do this!" Josh shouted, bursting open the doors of the Dorm, his sword and shield held in his hands
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the school, a dark figure dashed through the halls. Darting in and out of classrooms.
A teacher and two Atlesian Knights followed it, trying to catch up, but at the last moment, three fireballs flew out of the darkness, destroying the knights and severely injuring the teacher, as he tried to recover, the figure appeared behind him, knocking him out.

"next stop" the figure muttered "Ironwood's office"

Sky twisted round to the corridor behind him, noticing a red flare. Walking down cautiously, he spotted a dark figure standing over a teacher, with two Knights behind him, lying on the floor. Must be the intruder Ironwood was talking about, He though. Sky suddenly realised he was in plain sight, and ducked into a room, praying he wasn't spotted

Luckily, the intruder's attention was distracted.
The figure silently walked to the window, and muttered quietly. "So Ironwood is guarding the dorm room" he sighed "if he has but one merit, it's how he always put his students first"
The figure descended three flights of stairs, and hiding behind a bush in the garden, began to stalk his prey

General Ironwood on the other hand was getting extremely paranoid, he could have sworn he saw a massive explosion in one of the classroom blocks, and a dark figure dart from the entrance to bush, but he couldn't tell.

He motioned for the Atlesian knights to follow him, and began moving towards the bush when two fireballs came out of nowhere and destroyed them.

The shadowy figure stepped out of the bush

"You..." Ironwood growled

Thank God, he missed me. Cautiously, Sky peered round the doorframe, and saw said intruder mutter something to himself, before departing down the stairs. Resolving to follow, he darted from shadow to shadow, trying to keep track of the shadowy figure, before he disappeared into a bush. A minute later, Sky saw Ironwood walk by, two knights next to him, and the person, or Faunus, jump out at the General, and incinerate the two guards with his Semblance. Knowing he had to do something, he pushed his arms together, pointed it towards the intruder, and fired

The intruder turned and saw it just in time, moving sideways, the rocket instead slammed into the side of the Dorm Building, causing the entire thing to shake
"Get out of here!" Ironwood shouted "This is a grow up matter!"

Meanwhile in the Dorm Building, Josh felt the shaking.
"GUuuuuyyyysss" he said "Somethings happening!"

Josh ran down the stairs and outside, where he found the figure and Ironwood facing each other
"Who is this?" he asked

Ironwood sighed
(OOC: REVEAL TIME)
"Bartholomew Ooblek" he muttered
"Thats doctor to you" Ooblek said, and charged forwards.

FIGHT

"Grown-up? What do you think I am, six? I can fight for myself, you know." Bringing out his blades to meet Ooblek, Sky sent a hail of bullets at him, seconds before they collided, his blades facing forwards

Ooblek swung his thermos around, blocking the blades, dashing backwards and firing three Fireballs, which were all intercepted by blasts from Ironwood's gun.
"This isn't some game!" Ironwood shouted "This is a trained hunter with decades of experience!"
"Decades?" Ooblek asked as he fired his thermos again "Makes me feel old, but Ironwood is right, I'm not here to hurt innocents"

"Then what are you here for!?" Ironwood yelled as he rolled out of the way
"To make you understand" Ooblek said, running towards Ironwood "To fight for equality, and punish those against it"
"This isn't the way to do that!" Ironwood shouted, diving towards Ooblek
"Then what is?" Ooblek replied, shining the Thermos "I tried to speak to the government! They won't listen to reason"

As Josh watched, he whispered to Sky
"This is WAY out of our league. we should leave ironwood to take care of this"

"You know, you make a fair point. Let's just back away now..." Sky whispered back, slowly walking backwards, but not before emptying one more clip into the doctor.

Darius somewhat stumbled when the building shook but soon started to follow Josh but when he caught up he saw him, Sky and a student he didn't recognize, "What in the name of hell (OOC sorry for the language) is happening," but soon he saw the fight, he saw the figure, "Ooblek," he whispered as he backed up a bit as he looked around. After a minute he grabbed Josh's shoulder, "we need to go, there might be more of them," he said a small shake in his voice.

"Well, This isn't good" Cayden said, He jumped through the window, Sending lightning and Bullets at Oobleck before landing and kicking him in the head and knocking him back

Ooblek dodged the bullets from Sky easily, but the kick and lightning threw him off balance enough for Ironwood to call out to the kids
"You have to get out of here!" he shouted "You could get-"
Almost enough time to call out to the kids

Ooblek swung his thermos and knocked Ironwood into the dorm building wall
He placed his thermos on Ironwood's forehead, charging it up for a finishing blow, "Any last words?"

"WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING" Josh shouted, firing his guns at Ooblek

"I could throw my bomb at him, but it will hit ironwood to if im not careful" Alby thought, Alby then pulled his mace off his back, and took off the ball part, and threw it behide Ooblek.

Carmen was running across the garden as quick as she could, and skidding over to a dorm building. Marcos was swearing at her while chasing her, his voice cracking as he screamed. Violet raced up the stairs and slowly, heard the sounds of fighting. She hefted her mace, and beckoned Marcos near her. "What!?" he whispered angrily at her, but watched as she pointed at the door. "We should stick in," she mouthed, and looking at the door, spun in. What she saw almost made her drop her mace. Marcos kicked her, bringing her back to the real world. She bit her lip and slid under Oobleck, hoping to outbalance him. Marcos grabbed his axes and glared at Carmen from across the room.

"Change of heart? I suppose I should go back to what I was doing before." Sky suddenly realised something. The bomb which one of the other students had thrown was lying next to Oobleck, and another newcomer had just attempted to slide under his legs, pretty much taking him on top of the bomb. Charging forwards, Sky fused his hands together, spun round, and fired, propelling himself across the courtyard and into Marcos, knocking her out of the way of the bomb

(Jesus, that was a long sentence, with WAY too many commas)

(Period's missing.)

Marcos swore once more as Sky barreled into him. His axes were still were he once stood, and he saw Carmen grab her mace and get away from Oobleck. "Hello? Did you try to endanger your life or what?" He said to Sky, getting off him and sneaking a look at his bloody leg. He stood up and crossed his arms, staring at his axes and then Sky.

"Did you try to get yourself blown up?" Sky retorted, gesturing to the bomb lying next to oobleck. "Although I'm starting to regret that choice."

"Actually, with the things I can do, yes, of course I saw the bomb!" Marcos argued. Eventually he realized there wasn't much of a point. "I'm going to get my weapons. Excuse me." Marcos said as he ran back to his axes, wielding them again.
Meanwhile, Carmen was on her knees holding her mace, and staring at Marcos with empty eyes. This gesture only appeared once or twice a week. This usually meant that she wanted Marcos to identify the enemy. Marcos, however, had much better things to do. He ignored Carmen.

Alby's mace was left a iron stick. Alby sighed as he looked down at his mace "I don't even know where my other ball piece is, it's probably buried under my pile of clothes" Alby thought.

The bomb blew and Ooblek was sent blasting off again- i mean he was sent flying.
As he fell back down, Ironwood stood up and as he hit the ground with a crunch.

As he tried to stand up again, Ironwood walked towards him and tapped him lightly with his leg, knocking him out

"Well" Josh muttered "That was anticlimactic"

(Poor James i mean Ooblek)
"I deserve a metal i just saved Ironwood" Alby said while crossing his arms, and tapping his foot "I hope i atleast get a metal or something" Alby thought.

Carmen drooped her head, ignoring Marcos, who had sidled next to her. "Are you OK?" He asked, to which Carmen grunted. She looked up again. "I suppose we are witnesses of a crime scene now?" she said aloud.

"I suppose so..." Oh Jesus, police. The last thing I need right now. If any of them look closely enough, I'm in serious trouble. "Hey, now the fight's over, I really could do with some food. If the cops want me, I'll be in the cafeteria." Sky ran off in the direction of the cafeteria, climbed out of a window since all of the students were still in their dorms, and onto the roof, using his blades to dig into the stone. I suppose I'll just have to lie down here until they've forgotten about me

Carmen nodded. "I think I'll go to my dorm. Marcos?" she grabbed her slave's hand and dragged him to Room 16. When she got there, Marcos threw himself on the top bunk while Carmen dropped down onto her knees and started unpacking. "Carmieeee," Marcos groaned. "Can I nap on your bed?" he asked somewhat meekly. Carmen shrugged. "OK." He proceeded to swat himself in blankets and go to sleep, leaving Carmen to unpack all her stuff.

Alby also went to room 16, as soon as he walked in he saw Carmen, and glared "A slave owner, well im gonna have to take a shower now, to relax my nerves" Alby thought, Alby then went into the bathroom, and turned the shower on he walked out the bathroom "If you don't like the dirty clothes on the floor, get used to them" Alby said pointing to the piles of dirty clothes he had on the floor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carmen glared at Alby, placing her bag on her bunk. "Maybe I'll just clean them. Then I won't have to deal with your trash being everywhere," she said, before picking some of them up, folding them neatly and placing them on another bunk. She stretched and yawned, grabbing some clothes and heading into the bathroom. When she got out, she placed her dirty clothes in a basket and grabbed a blunt stick, using it to poke Marcos. "I wanna get to sleep, get off my bunk, Marcos." Marcos didn't reply. Sighing, Carmen lay down on the lower bunk. "Its Carmen, by the way. That's Marcos." She said.