• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

Azumi tried her best to focus, but the Banettes around her kept making her flinch. Edward trying it's best to keep them away, but they were too close to Azumi and he was afraid of hitting her. Azumi heard Gaeboo's words. "I'm trying to stay as close as possible to you!" She cried out.

Maker noticed something behind them, Flames. She new fire from any angle and form. She made Roy turn around, who got angry since he had to slow down. They turned to face their attackers. That's when she noticed Ty. "It's Renz's Typhlosion!" She got off her Rapidash. "How dare you stupid bugs mess with my Typhlosion!" She yelled, while her anger rose to it's peak. "Kael! BURN THEM!"
Her Volcarona emerged from her Pokeball. The strongest Pokemon in her team. It was Undefeated. Few have ever faced Maker's last Pokemon. Kael's presence lighted up the hallway and his heat wave wiped away the Galvantulas.

Last edited:
Luckily for Ty he was shielded from most of the damage by the Galvantulas, but that fire still hurt. He dodged some Galvantula that were flying towards him and began limping towards Maker.

Meanwhile, Renz was not out of the woods/unescapable room yet. More forms loomed out the darkness, this time a small group of Gengar.

"Come on!"

Renz complained. He knew he couldn't outrun him, and he didn't have many options left...

"Hardhat! Solar Beam!"

The grass type began charging its attack, while the Gengar began to advance menacingly.

"Arceus... alright, hang on! My Styler ain't gonna work for a while here, so this is the last of our backup. Hrraagh!"

Gaeboo took a rope from his belt, twirled it over his head, lassoing Azumi and quickly pulling her in behind him. A few more Ghost types attack the Banette and Shuppet as a distraction.

"Gaaah... go on, big guy, do your work! If push comes to shove, we run!"

Bastille popped up next to Maker, looked to her, and nodded. He wrapped himself around her and Eli, protecting them from some harm just in case.

As the heat wave scared off the attacking bug Pokemon, Maker's gazed remained on them until she was sure they had left them alone. She returned her Volcarona, the pokeball feeling hot and leaving Maker's hand red. She put away the pokeball and began blowing in her hand. "I'm not used to this with this hand..." She complained in a low voice. That's when she noticed Bastille. Her angry looked went back to her normal self. "Hey! Mr. cute sand castle!' she said as she noticed the sand around her. She then went over to Ty. "Are you okay Mr. Ty?" She took a hyper potion from her bag and began applying it to Ty. "If I knew you were back here, I wouldn't have tried to run away." She snuggled up to his neck. "But thank you for protecting us." She got up, wiped the sweat from her forehead. She looked over at Eli. "Did you say something? You okay? Need anything?"

Azumi felt the tug as she was pulled closer to Gaeboo. For some reason she was feeling useless in that fight. Her fear for Banettes was not helping. She shook her head and looked around, taking deep breaths. "Edward! Dragon tail!" She yelled towards her Tyrantrum.
The giant fossil began swinging his tail around, sending anything that got in the way flying. As Azumi saw Edward gain confidence, so did she. "Edward! Use roar!"
The giant Pokemon let out a powerful roar, sending the remaining attacking Pokemon away. They all began to flee, not looking back.

Ty purred as Maker applied the Hyper Potion. He didn’t really need it, but it did make him feel better. He tried to sidle up to her leg and rub against it like a Persian.

————————————————————

Hardhat’s Solar Beam was fully charged and a blast was shot towards the approaching Gengar. Several were hit but a few phased through a wall to avoid the attack. These phased back again and joined the others still standing.

The Gengar were advancing slowly, not attacking. This was scary to Renz. If they had started fighting back he would have been worried about the outcome of the battle, but he wouldn’t be scared of the Gengar.

“Shoo! Scram!”

The Gengar paid no heed, but continued advancing slowly. The sky grew dark for a moment as purple, red and black energy flowed down. It began circling in a ring around the Gengar, partly obscuring them.

Two of the Gengar suddenly disappeared, reappearing a moment later in Hardhat’s shadow and scaring him, using Shadow Sneak. The energy surrounding the others shot forward and slammed into Hardhat. The turtle fell to the ground, fainted by the multiple Night Shade attacks.

He sighed, looking to her sadly as the Pokemon ran away in fright.

"Sorry... didn't mean to make you feel unimportant or anything like that... it's just that you were in serious danger. I had to get you out of there so we could get rid of all of those Pokemon. I was just out of options of what I could do to help... just punch me if you want."

He turned his face to her and patted it, thinking for a second, then turning to the other side of his face. God he gets guilty fast.

Bastille began rubbing Maker's burnt hand as to give her some minor treatment. It feels surprisingly nice, considering it's coarse, rough, and gets everywhere.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Meanwhile, while the others fought giant bug types and had their own problems, things were peaceful for Adolphian, which was just how he liked it, as it meant no people would be hurt. As he finished typing commands into his console, he pressed a button on the device which caused it to fold up like a laptop, which he put into his bag. As soon as he cut the link to his console, his Leafeon spoke, this time in her typical slightly robotic, yet singsong voice, with energized attitude much alike to what one would imagine a healthy forest to sound like. "Master! The scan is complete, and the stranger is correct. The walls stretch endlessly on all three demensions, forming an inescapable area. As well, due to penetrating sonic density scans, it appears that the walls and floor are unbreakable. However, I am detecting faint energy readings, seemingly similar to psychic energy. My theory is that we seem to be in an illusion simulating a dream. Likely a reason for this prison being inescapable." She spoke, her words seemed to be highly educated after a restoration to her once damaged brain resulted in a highly enhanced intellect, her cybernetic microchip also helping! The Leafeon emmited a strange, fresh scent as well as a energizing energy, the smell seemingly combining fresh leaves with a faint hint of sweet smelling flowers, attempting to use her powercore's energy to try and sooth her 'Master,' which seemed to work, as he did not react as badly to the results of her scans as one would expect. "Oh, Evilane, that is unfortunate... However, we must not show sadness or lack of hope! If what you say is correct, and this is merely an illusion, whoever put us in this state will eventually see that this is fruitless, and release us from capture! At least we have time to enjoy eachother's company, this is a good time for a break from stress." He replied in good nature, feeling that being in this place could be beneficial for them, for as he said, they could all use a break. Evilane walks over to him and laid on his lap, the trainer using his bag as a headrest as he laid down, petting the Leafeon softly as memories of how she became a partial 'synthetic' flooded to his head, as he relaxed.

-Two years earlier, before the events of this roleplay...-
Evilane, the newly evolved Leafeon, was an extremely joyful, yet calm creature, and surprisingly intellegent creature enjoying making people feel good through her natural grace, showing affection to anyone who needed it in the NanoCorp HQ when her trainer was out in the lab. However, the Leafeon was caught up in a horrible accident when she was being taught to use her natural paws and controlled vines to do small tasks to help out around the facility, the residential building she was in caught fire, and in the panic of those residing inside trying to escape, she was forgotten, and while she tried to escape, being the last creature in the burning building, she failed to escape the building, the burned frame of the futuristic, but victorian style building collapsed around her, causing intense damage to her body, specifically her right eye, a large section of her prefrontal cortex, her chest, and her left hindleg. However, once the excavation team recovered her barely living body from the rubble, Adolphian, leading his team in the Biotechnology devision, decided to do an experiment on her that was the cause of her eventual recovery and survival: cybernetic enhancement, to strengthen core components of her body and allow her to survive the trauma. They worked tirelessly intregrating their prototype technology into her body, making sure to use as little cybernetics as possible, eventually finishing with upgrades including a chest powercore, to improve body function and help her wounded heart, repair to the brain and a few intregrated microchips, a robotic upgrade to her obliverated hind leg to allow her to walk properly, and a small cybernetic repair to her wounded eye alongside a surrounding metal plate shaped like a wing. After she was repaired, Adolphian promised never to keep his eye off any of his partners, making sure to leave those he saved and befriended but couldn't take with him in the care of those who could protect them as well as he could...

"I didn't say anything..." Azumi said as she have Gaeboo a weird look. "I'm fine. I don't have to punch you." She looked around. "Well we survived that. We need to figure out how to get out of here." She returned her Tyrantrum and released her Lucario. "Anakin, let me know if you sense the aurora of the others nearby."
The Lucario nodded and began walking in the direction opposite of where the enemies had appeared from. Azumi began to follow. She looked back at Gaeboo. "Are you okay? Did you get hurt?"

Maker smiled. "You're a genius Eli Deli!" She petted Ty and Bastille. "I got my hands full though..." She managed, in between petting the pokemon, to check her pokegear. "No signal." She said disappointed. "This place is freaking me out." She sat on the floor. "What should we do next?" She said, looking up at Eli.

"Compared to you, maybe just a sprained arm. But I'll be fine... I could tell that was quite harrowing for you. Come, we need to rest our legs. Sorry for the off and on service, Cotton, but you're invaluable."

Cotton was out again, and he lightly pet and fed her. He gestured for Azumi to get on as he continued thinking.

"If you'd like... we could continue that conversation from the center... about telling each other about our past. I'm ready to tell mine now, since I'm more comfortable now."

Bastille leaned into Maker's pets, very pleased by this. He sand puddle, but a happy sand puddle now.

Renz quickly returned Torterra and sent out Ceasar. The Nidoking roared defiance to the Gengars and charged forward, spinning in the air with his horn pointed at them. The Drill Run slammed into the Gengars and fainted a few, then slammed the remaining ones with Iron Tail.

“Ceasar, Return!”

Renz began running before anything else started attacking.

Azumi looked around. "I guess we could fly. It does seem much safer." She got on. "Then go ahead, I'm willing to listen to your past." She returned her Lucario.

Maker remained on the floor. "I don't feel like running and screaming." She looked down, feeling disappointed. "I don't like this place. I'm tired and hungry." She continued to pet the puddle of sand and Ty. "Tell me something Eli. I need a distraction."

"Well... time to get sad... my name is Gabriel Perenway, but nowadays I go Gaeboo. Helps me cope some. My hometown is here in Sinnoh, Twinleaf Town. I lived there happily for eight years with my mother, father passed in the midst of a battle against terrorism. As you could figure by the eight years bit, my mother passed when I was very young, and I was forced to start my journey early. That's where I met Czar, and I began my journey with him and a new rival, Fleur. She... gave up quickly and easily, so she wasn't much of a rival at all, moreso a familiar face. I made my way through Sinnoh's gym challenge, got halfway through, and then... Crasher Wake. No matter how hard I tried, I could never best him. So I went traveling around the world, to all sorts of regions, from Kanto to Alola, conquering every trainer that was in my way. I even made it to Almia, and underwent Ranger Training. But... the training had many unintended consequences... I was trapped under boulders, nearly drowned, electrocuted, and parts of my body... I'd rather not say. But I've been able to do a lot, and have trained and raised many Pokemon. I can even use the fabled Mega Evolution technique after enough work. One bad thing about all this travel is... I never understood the meaning of... friendship. It was just me and my Pokemon all this time, and although I love them all, they feel like siblings to me, not friends. I've been known to do... questionable and terrifying things in my anger, and need the support of my Pokemon. Without them, I'd be no one. But... from those ten years of nothing but battling, I've become a master strategist, which is why I have the notebooks. That's really the only upside..."

From this story, Cotton became noticeably upset, and rubbed her head on him. He just looked downward in melancholy.

Azumi patted Gaeboo gently on his shoulder. She was terrible at dealing with feelings, but the books she had been reading and with Ray's help, she had learned a thing or two. First, empathy. "I know what it is like to lose a parent." Second, sandwich technique. You start with good news. "If you need a friend, I can be one."
Then, bad news. "You do have a terrible temper though."
Last, you give good news again. "But, I grew up with my brother and sister, you don't have to worry about that with me."
Azumi might have applied that technique backwards though. But, she managed to get her message across to Gaeboo. That was already a big step for her.

"Thank you... I think? Just... when people ask me about that stuff... don't expect me to share it again. A lot of that stuff still haunts me to this day... especially THAT... but regardless, I at least got that out of my system. Cotton, down girl, you need to rest, so do we."

He returned Cotton, leaning against the wall, and sent out Waffle for therapeutic tummy rubs and scratches. Waffle is... chunky, to say the least. Too many fluffy round pancakes.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Of course, Adolphian was completely oblivious to the actions of everyone else, but even if he was aware of what was going on, it was unlikely that he would have joined the main group by his own choice, as his shyness and uneasiness, as well as the fact that he felt that most of the group disliked him for abandoning them for work, made him extremely hesitant to even interact with anyone by his own will. He lost all focus to the world around him as Evilane's sweet scent seemed to almost hypnotize him, but in reality, it rather allowed him to feel more of what his Leafeon was feeling, was exhaustion. The artist-looking scientist slowly fell asleep against his bag, and his Leafeon soon followed, the two softly making little happy noises in their sleep, making them an easy target. Even the loud pulsing alarm of Evilane's powercore did nothing to faze them, the cybernetics within the Leafeon began to flash and make a loud noise of alarm for a few minutes, which shut off instantly and suddenly after around two minutes.

Azumi got off Cotton easily. "Don't worry I won't push to share things you don't want to." She watched the Raichu. "He is adorable by the way. Should we continued or..." She was cut off by the sound of footsteps. They were normal human footsteps. Azumi looked ahead, but it was to dark to see who was approaching. She grabbed her pokeball. "Get ready." She told Gaeboo in a low voice.

Maker looked up at Eli, a little annoyed. "I wanted a story, not a social media status." She got up. "I don't feel like talking, so let's just move ahead." She began to walk forward, Roy following behind, with an upset look since he didn't get to run. "Come on Ty and Mr. Cute Sand Castle!" She called out.
She walked ahead with a grumpy attitude until Roy stopped suddenly. Maker turned around. "What are you doing? Don't tell me your acting up because..." She stopped when she heard it also. There were footsteps of a human being approaching.

Michael groaned as he turned, still asleep. He didn't realize where he was, until he started shivering. He slowly opened his eyes, and got up confused. "Wow, so this is just a trick to get us to surrender? Boooooring!" He sighed and looked around, noticing Kathren nearby. He shrugged and followed her, unwilling to care what was happening, so he eventually got lost into his random thoughts.

Jodi woke up in some sort of confusing maze, which she assumed was some sort of trap or trick. She got up and dusted herself off, seeing Adolph. She looked around, but no one else was there. She sighed heavily and decided to follow the only adult around. She was so worried what might have happened to the others, that she didn't pay any attention to what was happening around her.

He murmured into Azumi's ear after leaping up and prepping Waffle.

"First: it's a she, she likes the tummy wubs. Second: it's most likely one of those clowns, so get ready to open fire."

Waffle began giggling and sparking, ready to strike. The definition of delightfully dangerous.

Bastille formed a wall in front of Maker and Eli. Their safety is most important, after all.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Adolphian: Version 3.0 standard.

Adolphian yawned softly as he slowly began to awake perhaps 30 minutes after he fell asleep with his Leafeon, looking around him and noting that nobody else was anywhere to be found, aside from Jodi. However, he felt as if she had bad feelings towards him, and as such, gently shook his Leafeon awake, and tapped her chest powercore, which slowly faded from a dim white glow to a light blue one, slowly growing in brightness as she woke up. As well, the lights on her wing shaped eyepeice, the lens turning from a colourless transparent to a translucent orange colour. She yawned softly, the partially robotic Leafeon's lights quickly turning to a bright pink colour. "Master! Good morning! Or night, my internal clock is useless here!" She exclaimed, her voice full of cheery energy, however, as she noticed Jodi, her eyes narrowed, looking curious, but not suspicious. "Master Adolphian? Who is this? Is she a friend?" She asked, her voice taking upon a tone of curiosity, as well as a slight jealous tone. "O-oh, n-no Evilane, more of someone I used to know, on a very basic level." He replies, glancing over at Jodi, it was obvious they were talking about her, as his Evilane was facing her and calmly analyzed her, and Adolphian turned towards her, trying to think of something to say in hello.

Jodi was looking around, trying to find something interesting. She turned her gaze towards Adolphian, who seemed to be awake. "Ah, so you're awake!" She said with a pleased expression. She noticed how unusual his Leafeon looked, but she thought it was best not to ask. "It was kind of worrying not having someone to talk to." She looked around the hallway, her face forming a frown. "Ugh, this place gives me the creeps." She looked at Adolphian once again. "So Scientist Reasercher Guy, have you got a clue what this place is?"

Blacton stepped into the small light of Gaeboo and Azumi. He had a straight look in his face, nothing compared to his usual self. He adjusted his eyes to the new light, he had been walking in the dark far too long. He squinted until he noticed Gaeboo and Azumi. "This is just great..." He said in a serious tone. "Azumi and... Gabriel? Was it?" He looked around. "Y'all are alone also?"

Azumi just starred at him. She held her pokeball tight. His attitude was different from before and his words indicated that he was in the same situation. She didn't know if this was a play, so far they had been honest, despite all of their mess.

Whiton walked into the light that Roy was giving. Maker clenched her fist, despite the pain if her broken fingers. Her anger began to build up. Whiton, gave an annoyed look. "This is just great. Listen, I don't need this. I'm out." He turned to leave.
Maker threw her pokeball past him and out came her Infernape, with a mean look towards Whiton. "Really? What do you want?" Whiton asked with an annoyed look as he turned around.

"... The hell you just call me, you piece of trash?! Were you listening in on us?!"

Waffle released a electrical discharge around Blacton. He hit one of Gaeboo's most sensitive nerves.

"Be happy I don't zap you until your eyes pop out! Now speak, you insignificant speck, before you feel thousands of volts flow through your body! If you think what I did to you at the gym was bad, wait until you feel this!"

Waffle starts sparking even more, this time she's channeling much more electricity. Karma.

Bastille doesn't like Whiton, so to make sure he doesn't get away AND starts talking, he trapped him in a large, solid sand pile. He held his shovel close to his hand, ready to make him start talking.

Azumi placed her hand on Gaeboo. "Please don't. We don't kill and he is unarmed." She spoke to him calmly while keeping her eyes in Blacton. "Besides, there is something off. He wouldn't do something like this, if he was in control, than he would be torturing us by now.
Blacton stood still. "Yeah, listen to the lady... Gaeboo... I'm as lost as y'all are."

Maker was amazed by Bastille's reaction. "Hey Mr Cute Sand Castle! Let me get a piece of him! Besides, he isn't armed and I've been itching to punch the crap out of him!"

Bluton crossed paths with Renz. "Oh well I didn't expect to see you here."

Redton found Michael and Kathern. "Hey, aren't you the kids from before?" He said, squinting his eyes.

Bob found Adolph and Jodi. "Hey! You're that little nice girl!" He looked at Adolph. "Who are you?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed "As much as I want to hurt him as well, we can't hurt him for no reason" He smiled "So you better not give us a reason to hurt you, because we are not exactly afraid to do it" he leaned down and raise up a hand, ready to give signals "Do you have any clue where we are?"

Renz glared at Bluton, but didn’t move. He was tired out from fighting, and if this guy had any decent Pokémon the few Pokémon Renz had left would go down quickly.

“I was kinda wondering when you were gonna show up... where are the others? What did you do to them, and what is this place? Wait, lemme guess. You have a psychic Pokémon generating a Trick Room, right?”

Garchomp’s Pokéball wiggled on his belt. He clapped his hand over the Pokéball to try and calm Garchomp down.

“Stay in there, bud. You need some rest.”

Gaeboo growled, but then resisted the urge to beat the ever living hell out of Blacton. He lightly removed Azumi's hand from him, brushing off any... germs?

"Fine... now spit it out. You've already pissed me off twice, so one more... you're dead meat. Once again, I'm not merciful like everyone else in this group. I've covered wars, you know."

Waffle lightly sparks, as to create a source of light for the three of them.

Bastille obliged with Maker's request, allowing Whiton's face to be very much punchable. Then, he lightly slipped his shovel into Whiton's hand.

Whiton let out a sigh of relief. "Good. Being drowned in sand is a terrible way to go."
Maker walked up to him and crossed her arms. She starred at his face. "What?" Whiton asked, annoyed.
Maker leaned closer, which made Whiton uncomfortable. "You're not laughing and you don't have that crazy look on your eyes." Maker said. "What do you think Eli?" She turned to Eli.
Whiton rolled his eyes. "Why am I stuck with you two..."

"Listen man. I'm as confused as you are." Bluton told Renz. "Plus..." He lifted his arms. "No Pokemon, I'm at your mercy. I prefer to be near one of you than in the dark with those weird Pokemon. Have you seen those things?"

Blacton wiped his sweat from his forehead. "Well first of all, I am glad to see you two. It's awful wondering in the dark." He lifted his hands. "Plus, I'm unarmed. I swear. No Pokemon." He put his arms down. "Listen, I don't know what's going on. Just tie me or have a Pokemon guard me, anything, just don't send me back alone into the dark."

Renz was still sceptical. He couldn’t belive the guy didn’t have ANY Pokémon... on second thought, he hadn’t seen him use Pokémon in the past, or any of the Boogers for that matter. But on third thought, they hadn’t had to. They always had one of the group in thier power...

“Yes, I have fought a Giant Scolipede swarm, and a group of Gengar. What did you see out there?”

Just then, there was a farmiliar scuffle of feet tripping over each other. Out of the darkness came a farmiliar-looking Pokémon... Renz almost vomited and he became dizzy as a ghostly, purple-spotted Spinda tripped towards him and Bluton.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Adolphian Richter: Version 3.0 standard.

Adolphian sighed, as he was still tired from sleep, but seemed to be glad Jodi had no negative feelings towards him. "Ja, ja, it was not my intention to sleep, but thankfully we have awoken." He replies in good nature, giving a shy smile. "Oh, of course, while I have Evilane, it's always nice to talk to a Human you can relate to!" He smiled, his Leafeon looking a bit miffed. "Oi! That's rude, master! I have human-like AI in my neural-enhancers, remember?" She replied angrily, although for her, it wasn't very angry, more somewhat upset. Adolphian chuckled softly, replying in good nature. "Now, Evilane, you still have the mind of a Pokemon, remember? And... Jodi, was it? Based on evidence, I do have a theory as to where we are! While we have no idea how we got here, due tot he fact we appeared here while sleeping, I believe that Evilane's theory that we have been subjected to an illusion, in an almost dreamlike state, is correct." He replies, seemingly feeling neutral towards their situation, as he does not fear the environment around him, and he felt quite safe, as he has not been attacked yet. However, when Bob arrived and greeted them, Adolphian tilted his head and looked confused. Evilane growled softly, before being quelled by her trainer's touch, Adolphian rubbing her neck softly. "Hello? I-I am A-Adolphian Richter, third h-head A-Admin of NanoCorp, leader o-of the DNA a-and B-Bioeng-gineering devisions! W-who are you?" He asked shyly, stuttering in shyness as he did not know Bob, and didn't trust him as a result.

Jodi smiled as Adolphian answered her question, assuming Evilane was his Leafeon. She suddenly heared a voice, and turned around, spotting Bob. She walked beside Adolph and gave Bob a glare. "Save it." She told Adolph with a stern expression. "This guy is evil. He and his group kidnapped Maker, and then crushed five of her fingers. Then, they captured Eli and constantly electrocuted him. He doesn't deserve a friendly introduction." She looked the man in the eyes and asked "What do you want this time?"

Bluton looked confused until he saw the Spinda. "What is this? I face scary ghost and you get and adorable Spinda?" He then realized Renz reaction. "Hey keep it together, I can't defend myself. Deal with this." He said in a demanding tone.

Bob shrugged. "I'm looking for a way out. Nice to meet you er, Adolph. I didn't know you were part of this group." He smiled at both of them. "You don't mind if a stick to you for the moment, do you?"

The Spinda stopped and looked directly into Renz’s eyes. He lost the contents of his stomach. Garchomp sensed his trainer’s distress and popped out. He glared at Bluton with a death glare and then turned to shoot a Dragon Pulse at the Spinda. The Spinda spun out of the way and fired a Dizzy Punch. Garchomp took the hit and got a bit off balance, but was able to quickly spin around and faint the Spinda with a Dragon Tail.

The Dusknoir left before Candle did anything. She didn't like that though. He could be calling friends. "Be alert everyone. We don't know who else might come," she told her team and Michal. She walked forward once more, getting rid of the twine. It was the way they would be found by the ghosts when more come. She didn't like how dark it was, nor how quiet it was. She hated the looks of the place, almost reminded her of the dungeons of the Spinda King. She felt a shiver go down her spine from that thought. Maybe he sent her here?