• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

Renz nodded from his spot clinging to his partner’s back. “Makes sense. They really don’t get along to great, unless it’s warm enough to nullify her cold unless she’s standing right next to him... so hop on. You’ll have to hold on pretty tight so you don’t fall off. It’ll be better once we get going.” He couldn’t really give her a hand, because both were occupied in keeping him on Garchomp’s back. He jerked his head slightly to signal that she should get on.

"Look, you can't stop me from doing what I wish. I'm going a separate way so there's a larger chance we find Azumi. If you can't accept that, then tough, deal with it. If you'll excuse me, I'm off to go take care of this problem that popped up from nowhere. You'll know where to meet me, so pitter patter."

Gaeboo began walking over to Sandgem, he wasn't going to keep Galette waiting. He was honestly getting pretty sick of how snobby Maker was getting, and needed a break.

Maker clenched her fist as her temper rose. "Well fine! If you just wanted to go on your own you shouldn't have suggested teams! Here I was adoring your idea when it was just so you could go on your own, again!" She gritted her teeth and then screamed at the sky, causing Roy to stand up and almost knocking Eli off. "Let's go Roy, straight line to wherever! Just go!" Roy shook his head violently, snarled and took off. Maker's eyes were burning with rage as they ran down the road, Roy loving the freedom and using agility to speed up. A reckless stunt since it was highly possible to crash. But neither did Maker or Roy cared, they ran as fast as they could, brushing by people and other Pokemon.

As Maker zoomed by, Gaeboo snarled out of sheer annoyance. Irritation level: 100. He turned to their general direction, and literally screamed at them.

"WELL I'M SORRY THAT I KNOW BASIC POKEMON KNOWLEDGE, IDIOT! IF YOU REALLY WANTED ME TO GO WITH YOU THAT BAD, YOU WOULD'VE BEEN NICER, YOU DESPERATE PERV!"

He grumbled as he walked back to the beach, patting Galette's carapice. He sent them to the water, checking his bags for anything he may have needed.

Renz paused for a moment to make sure Kathren was holding on tight enough. Once they were both ready, he called out to Michael and Jodi,

“Alright, guys, let’s head out. We’ll lead the way, let us know if Garchomp is going to fast. Hang on tight!”

The last words were exclaimed as Garchomp began to move. He began slower, and then began to pick up speed. He was already going fast enough to keep up with a car, so Renz shouted for him to slow down. It was a surprisingly smooth ride once the dragon got going, because once he got moving his posture went from nearly vertical to almost horizontal.

Maker snapped back to reality when she heard Eli. She tapped Roy gently signaling for him to slow down. The stallion began to slow down, enough to distinguish where they were going or what was around them. "Sorry Eli deli, got a little bit upset." Maker smiled, swallowing her anger. "It just really makes me mad for him to go on his own like that. How many people have we lost already? How many more? It just, makes me so upset. This isn't some game. Some of us could literally die." Roy jumped over a river and began to gain momentum again. "You and I almost did. I have broken fingers and you have another you in your head. But it could've been worse you know? For all I know Azumi is dead and I'm just running around the region looking to get killed also. Seriously you all should have ditched to another region when you had the chance." She stopped talking as Roy entered a wide open grassy field. The moon looked brighter then ever. "Nevermind. I'm glad you're all here. I couldn't do this alone." She said quietly.

Michael listened to Maker and Gaeboo's argument, his eyes still watching Kathrenz--er, Kathren and Renz. He bit his bottom lip.
"This isn't looking good. Maker is literally a fireball and she's just itchin' to burn Gaeboo. Maybe I should step in--" But before he decided, Maker left and Gaeboo shouted someghing. When Michael heard what he said, his face turned into a scowl, eyes blazing with fury. "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL HER, YOU LITTLE---" He took a step forward, but Jodi stopped him.
"Another argument isn't going to save Azumi, Micheal." She said, trying to calm him. Michael looked at her and then rolled his eyes.
"Ugh, you have no fighting spirit." He got back on Ursaring. Jodi smiled and looked at the other two. She listened to Renz's words and nodded. "Lead the way." She watched as his Garchomp took of running, and gave her Ursaring two taps on his shoulder and he began running after the land shark. Luckily, Ursaring was used to running with someone on his back, so there wasn't much distance between him and Garchomp once the Pseudo-Legendary slowed down a little. Jodi's hair was flowing through the wind, and her hair kept getting in Michael's face. He muttered something, but he didn't tell her to do something about it.

Last edited:
"Thanks Eli, that makes me feel..." Maker was cut off by Roy's sudden stop, almost knocking them off. Roy began to shake his head and back step. "Hey what's wrong with you?!" Maker tried to urge him continue, but the Rapidash refused. Maker got off. "Aw come on! Did you see an Ekans?" Maker walked ahead. They were in the middle of a forest, but the trees were dry and barley had any leafs left. Due to it being night, the only light was Roy's fire. "I don't see anything Roy, Eli do you see anything?"
As Maker turned to Eli, two big lights shined on them. The lights were coming from above. They seemed to be coming from some big ship in the sky, but the lights were to bright.

"Stand down, you're under arrest in the name of the SSMR!"

A similar event happened to Renz's group and to Gaeboo.

Gaeboo was about to hop on Galette, then those shmucks from above found him. Rolling his eyes, he hopped onto Galette and paid them no mind, jetting off. This is why they wanted to get away from this place. And so much for 24 hours, barely any time had passed. If they made one move move so much as to touch him or his team, they would be dead meat. God he couldn't wait to get away from all of this.

Maker didn't pay attention to Eli. She looked up at the ship above them. "Leave me alone! I'm not Azumi! You stupid ugly jerks! Why don't you take your SSMR and shove it!"

Just then four poles fell and landed around Eli and Maker. Making a square 4 yards wide and long. Before they could react, electricity began flowing, creating a cage. But, Roy furiously stomped the ground and flare blitz one of the poles. This impact caused an explosion sending the mustang flying and undoing the cage. "Roy!" Maker returned her Pokemon. "Eli, step away." Maker's faced turned into a serious expression. She had that fire in her eyes. The air around began to get warm. "Leave Eli!" She placed her hand on Kael's Pokeball.

The same cage was sent around the others.

Renz was blinded by the spotlights shining down on them, and they had startled Garchomp enough to make him stop. Renz didn’t have time to figure out a response before a cage was dropped on them. He shielded his eyes from the light, trying to see exactly what had happened, and slipped off Garchomp’s back, taking Kathren off with him. He landed on his feet and grabbed her arm to keep her steady as well, and looked around. Electric cage. ‘You know, these guys really aren’t the brightest if they try to keep a trainer who uses only ground types in an electric cage.’ Garchomp, at a word from Renz, stepped forward, grabbed a corner of the cage, and ripped the pole out of the ground. Since he was a ground type, the electricity didn’t effect him at all. He lifted it up high enough that the trainers could slip underneath. Renz, still holding Kathren by the arm, ran under and out, at the same time throwing out Hardhat.

“Hardhat, Leaf Storm towards those lights!”

The giant turtle barely hesitated as it appeared, only glancing up at the lights for a few seconds before sending a massive volley of razor sharp leaves whirling towards the lights, along with a swirling wind that could fling a Pidgeotto out of the sky.

"Stop, STOP!!" Jodi yelled at Ursaring, seeing the lights flashing down on Renz and Kathren. Her Ursaring stopped only fifteen meters away from them. Michael and Jodi got of Ursaring.
"W-What's happening?" Michael asked her, a little scared.
"I don't kn--" Suddenly, four poles fell around their friends. Electricity began flowing, making a cage around them.
"Oh no, they found us!" Michael took a step back. "What do we do n--" At that moment, Renz's Garchomp lifted one of the poles, since he was a Ground Type, and Renz carried Kathren underneath the pole and out of the cage. Next, he got out Hardhat and it began sending more than a dozen sharp leaves towards the lights. "Oh, I guess we can do that." He sent out his Vaporeon and told her to help Renz, while Jodi did the same with her Ursaring. Their attacks merged into a combination of Focus Blast and Aurora Beam.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Time seamed to slow down for Eli “You heard her!” Halt yelled at Eli “I cant just leave her behind! We just talked about how that would never happen...” “... Well, you did hide those Pokeballs in your socks”

Eli shook his head and stepped forward, a few feet to Makers right and throwing out Razor, Veon, and Lix “For better or worse, I can’t leave you behind, I’m with you to the end. No matter what!” He made sure to look out for more polls that might be on the way

It took Kathren a minute to realize what exactly was happening. One minute she was having a pretty nice ride with Renz, next they were being captured again. It was only when Renz dragged her out, did she understand what was happening. She blushed slightly as Renz she reached for Derp Lord's and Aaron's Pokeballs, letting out the loveable water/ground type and the gentle Aggron. She, however, didn't know what she could do to help, so she had Aaron help keep the pole up, it still hurting him, but not that much. And Derp Lord just watched.

Suddenly, from above, a cage on buoys dropped over Gaeboo and Galette. He didn't do anything for a second, he just thought to himself "You know, some poor sap was hired to figure out how to put a cage on water". The cage electrified, but they just... went, you know, UNDER the water. When they popped up, Gaeboo just yelled at them.

"BY THE WAY, YOU SHOULD PROBABLY FIRE THE GUY THAT DESIGNED THAT! FOR ONE, I JUST SHOWED YOU ONE REASON, AND TWO, RUBBER INSULATES ELECTRICITY!"

They jetted off once more, he wasn't going to be captured so easily, his job is to CATCH bad guys, for god's sake. One more move and they were literally asking to all get beaten down.

Maker was astonished by Eli's approach. "What?! No! Eli, Kael is too... Um... Out of control to have you close by. I can't fight if you're..." Too late. The Volcarona emerged from his Pokeball. The heat began to increase around them. Maker waved her arms. "Wait Kael! I'm not ready!"
With the lack of Maker's concentration, Kael began to fire flamethrowers at the poles, increasing the heat. "No! Stop Kael! It's getting to hot! You're, ouch! You're hurting me!"
The fire Pokemon didn't seem to care, as it continued to randomly attack. Burning down trees and showing the ship it's wings, as if threatening it.
"Dammit!" Maker grabbed Kael's Pokeball, but she dropped it since it was too hot. "Dammit dammit!" She gritted her teeth as she picked it up, the item burning her hand.

Just then, along with the other ships, a door opened. For Maker and Eli, Greenton, AKA Bob, shower himself at the top of the ship. "Perfect! Exactly what I wanted! Thank team Cipher for this beautiful invention." Four black Pokeballs, with a red glow in the center, came out floating. They flew quickly and touched Kael, Razor, Veon and Liz. The Pokemon went in, as if they belonged to such Pokeball. The Pokeballs floated back and inside the ship. "Isn't it great? Kael was my goal, the eeveelotions are a bonus!"

Maker watched in horror as Kael was taken away. "What?! No! How? No! That's impossible!" She tried to return Kael, but the Pokeball didn't react. "Nonono! Give him back!"

Redton and Blueton stepped out and watched Renz's group from above. "Yo, I was hoping he would use Garchomp." Bluton said. Redton looked at Kathern. "You should've run away." The black Pokeballs emerged and took every Pokemon present. Garchomp, Torterra, Ursaring, Derp Lord. "Got anymore?" Bluton said with a sinister smile.

Blackton watched as the Pokeball caught up and took Gaeboo's Galette. "Thanks man, always wanted one of these. Got anymore?"

When Galette got sucked up into the ball, Gaeboo felt something inside him. He felt... almost ablaze from his anger. He silently, but angrily sent out Fang underwater, ordering him to take them up. Almost instantly, Gaeboo zoomed up to the airship, wrapping around it to prevent capture. Once they reached the proper level, they zoomed from the underside of it, and Gaeboo stabbed Blackton in the stomach with a combat knife, with Fang stabbing them in the chest with his tail.

"You think I'm going to sit idly by while you take my friends? You're more retarded than my dad who left me, not seeing my greatness. I'm going to ENJOY tasting every last drop of your pathetic, low-life blood. HEY! PILOT! If ANYONE thinks about stopping me here, you're in for a surprise! Since you think you have the power to arrest me, here's some info! In the name of the Pokemon Ranger Association, YOU'RE all under arrest!"

He slammed Blackton onto the ground of the craft, the knife and tail going deeper. He wasn't showing mercy anymore, he didn't waste that on people like them.

Last edited:
Hot tears streamed down Kathren's face as she looked up at Redton and Blueton, pure anger in her eyes. "I hate you both so much," she whispered. She then removed her bag, rummaging though it. Her goal was a single-minded one. Get Derp Lord back. She narrowed her eyes as she tried to find something. Something that could help her. If Redton and Blueton were on the ground, well someone would have a very sore face, maybe a nose bleed. However, she has always relied on her Pokemon deeply. The threat of them being taken away was greatly taxing on the trainer.

“Garchomp?! Hardhat?!... NO!”

Renz cried out as he saw two of his partners taken away in what should have been an impossible manner. He was burning up inside, a combination of grief, rage, and fear that made him begin to tear up. It was a horrible sight. And what made it worse was that he couldn’t do a thing about it. They were too high up for him to do anything himself, and if he sent out his Pokémon they could get taken too. And an all out attack probably wouldn’t work either, seeing as their ship had been able to take a Leaf Storm like it was nothing. He clenched his fists, wishing he could kill the two boogers leering down at them. He half screamed in hatred and frustration.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli stood in shook, hardly believing what he was seeing "W-what? Eli, we need to act fast" After a bit of being frozen, he knew what to do, he looked at maker, whispering "I'm not abandoning you, but I have a plan, trust me" He took a step back, and fled, running into the forest. After going a long distance, he stopped and realised his remaining pokemon, giving them a plethora of hand motions before waving them off, the pokemon racing away. Eli ran in another direction.

Once Kathren knew there was nothing she could do, she stood up and sighed. She looked at the two of them and glared, but then smirked. "Yeah, actually I do." She grabbed her remaining four Pokeballs and threw them up in the air. "Run!" With a burst of light, her Pokemon burst out. Butch, Candle, and Aurora glanced back at Kathren, however Star just kept flying, seeing this as a chance to escape.

Renz, seeing what Kathren was doing, followed her lead. He pulled the four remaining Pokéballs off his belt and released Caesar, Ty, Pilo, and Krookodile.

“Go, guys! Get out of here, now!!”

Krookodile and Caesar paused for a moment, hesitating, and then they both dug into the ground, and the holes filled behind them as they went. Pilo had no idea what was happening, and stood staring up at the plane before ambling off towards the trees. Renz wanted him to go faster, to get away, but there was no way he could hurry the pig Pokémon. He turned to see if Ty had gone yet, to see the Pokémon staring up at the ship.

“Ty, go! Quick! Get out of here!”

The Typhlosion looked confused and hurt at Renz’s tone. He couldn’t understand. However, he obediently turned and headed down the road with a fast-moving Flame Wheel. Renz glared up at the ship, quickly stooping down and picking up a medium sized stone, intending to throw it at one of the Black Pokéballs if more were sent out.

Last edited:
Two very familiar, maybe a little too familiar voices could be heard from above.
"...The red and blue boogers!" Michael thought, his heart pounding in his chest. He looked at Jodi, but her face didn't move an inch. When he looked in the direction she was looking...
"...NO!!!!" Two black PokéBalls touched Vaporeon and Ursaring on the forehead, and the two of them got sucked in. Jodi gasped. "This cannot be happening!" She thought, tears welling up in her eyes. She managed to blink them back, but Michael couldn't stop them from rolling down his cheeks. He took a step forward and balled his hands into fists. He wanted to bite Redton's and Bluton's head and rip them off for taking his dear Vaporeon and Jodi's Ursaring. But he couldn't reach them, of course. At a loss, he glanced at Renz and Kathren releasing their remaining Pokémon, and Jodi did the same. She got out her other PokéBalls out and threw them into the air. In front of her landed what was left of her team. Glaceon, Shiftry, Charizard and Trumbeak. They looked around and realized what was happening. In a hurry, Charuzard picked up Glaceon, and Shiftry and Trumbeak hopped on his back(Trumbeak can't fly as fast as Charizard, so that's why). Jodi looked at Michael, waiting for him to do the same. He gulped, and got out the rest of his PokéBalls. He wanted to throw them as far as possible, but he couldn't even budge. He dropped them on the ground, and his four other Pokémon appeared beside him. Blaziken, Weavile, Tangela and Gligar. Michael bit his bottom lip. Blaziken picked up the other three Pokémon, since they weren't that heavy. The two Fire Type Starters looked at their trainers, who simply nodded. Charizard was the first one to take off, trying to fly as far as possible. Blaziken took one last glance at his trainer, before jumping after Charizard.

(Zombie by The Cranberries plays in the background)

The black Pokeballs flew out of the airship and began taking everyone Pokemon possible, except one from each trainer, which were too fast or got lost in the confusion.

Maker stood next to Ramon, her last Pokemon. Using Mach Punch to fight off the Pokeballs. "Don't give up Ramon! We can do this! We HAVE to do this! I don't know what to do if we can't..." Maker's eyes filled with tears as Ramon was heavily outnumbered and taken. "I'm sorry!" Maker shouted as she fell to her knees.

SSMR soldiers began to desend from the airship on ropes and began to surround Maker and Eli. Maker stood up and punched the closest one. Then one grabbed her from behind and she began kicking everything she could and struggling. "Let go! You stupid son of a " she was slammed down on her stomach. She watched as Eli suffered the same reaction. Maker looked at Eli with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry Eli! I should've came alone..." She looked away. Then she saw her, her last ray of hope. Peeking from behind a tree was Nana. The Kirlia looked terrified. "Run." Maker whispered. Nana closed her eyes as tears ran down and teleported away.

Nana teleported as fast as she could, following the connection to the next person she could trust more. She appeared behind a boulder and looked over. Charizard and the Pokemon it was holding were taken by the evil black spheres. She looked over to the other side and saw many other Pokemon she considered friends disappeared. She then saw him, Michael. But there were many evil men, wrestling and pinning everyone down. Including Jodi, the Typhlosion master who wasn't Ray and the quiet girl with the funny blue Pokemon. She wanted to help, but she was too afraid. There was one last option, but this man was always cranky. She look in Michaels direction, to remeber his face, and with a painful look teleported away.

She appeared at a horrible scene. Gaeboo stabbing Blackton. She didn't know good guys did that because Azumi said that was bad. She watched behind a metal crate as SSMR soldiers pinned Gaeboo down and dragged Blackton away. She began to panic. He was her last hope. What now? She shook her head and began thinking of Azumi. She missed their apartment and sleeping next to Typhlosion. She missed Ray and when Michael would give her treats and Maker would dress her up. Typhlosion. The three legged Typhlosion, she could still feel him. But what could they do? A flashback of Azumi showing her a picture came back. In the picture was two young twins, Maker and Azumi. But, there was a taller boy with them. "We don't talk, but we're still family." Azumi said. Family, that's what Nana needed. She teleported away.

Maker struggled as she was thrown in a cell along with Eli. "Where are you taking us?!" She screamed, but the grunts laughed and walked away. She sat next to Eli and began to cry. "We lost Eli. I'm so sorry."

Renz saw the next wave of Pokéballs released, much sooner than he expected. Maybe the boogers had guessed that they would try this. However, the Pokéballs were flying, and he chucked his rock at one, smashing it, but it was immediately replaced by more. He turned around to see Caesar and Krookodile caught by the tips of their tails as they had almost dissapeared onto the ground. Pilo was caught almost instantly. He had turned again to see what had happened to Ty, but he had no time to look as many grunts slid down ropes. He was half scared, and half delighted that he could hurt these people who were taking his friends. He rushed at the first one who touched the ground and sent a haymaker swinging into his face. The man reeled back, but was caught by another grunt, and another stepped forward. Renz aimed a kick at him, but the man backed up and sent Renz a bit off balance. The man was taunting Renz, and he couldn’t help but tush at him again, this time trying to punch the grunt. The man pushed his fist to the side, but then backed up, still making no attempt to hit the ground type trainer. Just as Renz was ready to attack again, he felt the fist of a fourth grunt slam into the back of his head. He was knocked to the ground, and immediately three of the grunts fell on him and held him down. The other was still recovering, but once he had he brought over something and bound Renz’s hands behind his back. As he lay on the ground, helpless, his cheek pressed to the cold earth, he could see Kathren. He wanted to help her, but there was nothing he could do. He heaved himself in an attempt to get up, but the grunts were too heavy and his resistance was stopped by another blow to the head.

Gaeboo grunted as the several soldiers pinned him down, but he was able to kick a couple off of him, enough room for Fang to slip off his back. He looked to him with a pain filled expression as he struggled to get more off.

"Damn it... Fang, I put myself in a bad situation. I can't believe I'm saying this, but... for god's sake, find Fleur. There's no one else to rely on, and I have no clue where she went, I would think another region. Rest when you need, but just find her, now GO!"

Fang, or any member of his team for that matter, had never seen Gaeboo so... powerless. Gaeboo had kicked one more soldier off of him before collapsing from a soldier stomping on his head, knocking him out. Fang flew as fast as he could to attempt to even find Fleur, but it would take a long while, unless he got lucky and found her first try. He just hoped she was more capable than she was before.

"NO, NONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!" Michael yelled as eight black PokéBalls flew after their Pokémon. As the Balls got nearer, and nearer, he covered his eyes. He couldn't watch the rest of his team getting captured. Then, a grunt pinned him to the ground. He didn't even try to resist, he knew it would do nothing. He slowly opened his eyes, witnessing a grunt pinning Jodi down. The little pebbles scratched her soft face, and she looked at Michael, tears in her eyes. Michael didn't make any sound, he just... waited for everything to be over. A grunt kneeled down beside him and slid his red bracelets off his wrists.
"Hey, what do you think these are?" He asked, mocking Michael. "Does the boy like-ARGH!!" He shook the bracelets just a little top hard, and the spikes came out of them, piercing his hand. He dropped them, hand bleeding. "W-What the Hell?" He growled and kicked the bracelets, sending them flying into a bush. He glared at Michael, but the boy didn't even budge. He closed his eyes, breathing heavily.
"Captured By The Evil Team... again..."

The moment just now, the Pokémon's perspectives

The eight black PokéBalls were chasing the poor Pokémon. Charizard gulped, Glaceon buried her face in his chest, Shiftry closed his eyes, Trumbeak woke up from his sleep. Blaziken kept holding in to her friends, Weavile began shivering, Gligar tightened his grip around Blaziken's arm, Tangela nearly started crying. The Balls got closer, and closer. There was no chance that all of them could escape. Blaziken looked around frantically, trying to think of a plan. Then, her eyes landed on... Tangela. She was small enough to not be seen. She was a Grass Type, which would make it easier to navigate the forest. And poor little Tangela, at this rate, it would take months for her to evolve, so she needed somewhat of a boost. Blaziken looked back. The Balls were only a few centimeters away. She held Weavile and Gligar with one arm, and threw Tangela with all her might in the forest. The little Grass Type didn't really understood what was happening, but when she looked up, her teammates were being sucked up into the black PokéBalls.
As for the other team of Pokémon, nobody thought of throwing someone down in the forest to escape. So, they all got sucked into the PokéBalls... except Trumbeak who jumped off Charizard's back at the last second. He glided down, catching Tangela on the way. He landed in the forest and quickly hid in some bushes, holding Tangela beside him. The black PokéBalls checked the area, but eventually returned. They did it. Even though their friends have been captured, there was still hope. The only thing they needed to do now was... deciding what to do now.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli was quickly caught, being dragged back and thrown in the cage, not much resistance, since their was no way to win this fight. He looked at Maker and placed a hand on her shoulder “Hey, we’ll find a way out of this”

His Pokémon had made it a fair distance, being able to see each other while running, a SSMR agent spotted one of them “Hey! He had more” they began to run after them, not having the balls themselves, they fought and grabbed the Glaceon and Eevee, the Flareon managing to go unspotted as she raced away, looking over her shoulder, for a last, pained goodbye, feeling like she betrayed them almost.

When the two were carried back, Eli locked eyes with the Glaceon, he gAve a small nod as he was caught be the black ball along with shine.

Aurora ran as fast as her paws could carry her. She was Kathren's fastest riding Pokemon on land. Surely she could outrun this. But she couldn't. The black ball flew up behind her and sucked her into its greedy grasp. She gave a loud yell right before entering it's dark confines.

Butch, not being very fast, stumbled along, trying to run away like his trainer told her to. Soon the black Pokeball caught up to him and he suffered the same fate as the other Pokemon that were caught by the Pokeballs.

Star flew away, accepting her new freedom. True, she wasn't freed fully. But maybe she could get far enough away that she could start a life a wild Pokemon. But then all of her hope was dashed away as she was brought into the black void of the Black Pokeball.

Kathren watched in horror as her Pokemon were brought into the Black Pokeballs. She shook her head as she cried even harder. She didn't even notice when she was captured. She opened her mouth, but no sound came out. At least Candle made it. She phased through the Black Pokeballs that flew at her. Maybe, just maybe, she would find Rachel, her younger sister.

Maker buried her face in between her knees. There was no news of her sister, she had no Pokemon and she was captured. She felt defeated. What was going to happen now?

The airships flew for what seemed like hours. They eventually landed and took all the captured trainers into separate cells for a while. They were separated from each other, kept in a dark room. Barley enough light to see their beds and bathrooms.

Meanwhile, there was a stage being set up. Something the boogers had created to entertain themselves with. The SSMR had control over Sinnoh. It was over for the region. There was only a slight chance of hope, that rested on an unlikely group.