• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Adolphian looked quite disheartened as the walls closed again, however, he felt as there was a way to escape, if everyone there united. "No, no, no! I told you we have a plan!" He replied, trying to act cheerful in a grim situation. "Also, as for your question, no, we barely know eachother. I was away in Sinnoh on a research mission for NanoCorp while everything happened for her and the others." He replied to Bob, just as his Crobat finished using her sonar. ~"Alright, Trainer. We indeed have lifeforms in our midst. Now, just do what you were planning on doing, before we all die! Also, what happened to your teleporter?"~ She spoke to Adolph, as she wrapped her wings around him and clinging to him like a backpack, to take a bit of a break from flying. ~"Teleporter is currently undergoing maintenance, otherwise we would know where we are. Although, I am lucky enough than upon death, NanoCorp will have an opportunity to use our memory backups in a clone, something they haven't had a reason to do before!"~ He replies, as he dug into his bag, reaching in for a flare. He finally pulled out what seemed to be a silver coloured stick of dynamite, however, as he lit the top of it, it began to sparkle, and once he placed it on the ground a distance from the others and ran from it, it shot out a dazzling column of red sparks at least 10 metres high, a typical NanoCorp rendezvous flare, hoping that the others would notice it.

He glared back at her, sighing, then putting the knife away. He grabbed Blackton's stupid hair and pulled him along with them.

"Look, I haven't been saving people's rears just so I could have one sorry excuse for a human give up. Either we all get out, or none of us do, so c'mon."

He began walking faster as the walls closed in even further. He did at least let go of Blackton's hair before going into a run.

Bastille covered Whiton's legs again as he made him rush through the hall with waves of sand. It seemed he sensed that the walls would be closing in again soon.

The walls began to move again. This time they didn't seem like they would stop.

Azumi stopped. "Put your Pokemon away!" She called out. Maybe they could at least save their Pokemon. The walls were getting closer.
Blacton sighed sadly. "What a crappy way to go."
Azumi ran to Gaeboo and grabbed his hand. "Sorry, I know we don't know each other." She looked down, as if holding in her tears. "But I don't wanna go alone."

Maker saw the walls closing. She hugged Eli. "I'm sorry I got you into this!" Her lower lip quivering. "Dad is going to be so sad..."
Whiton stood still, looking down. "I guess I deserved it."

Bluton stopped he despertly looked for a way out, but there was none. He looked up at the endless sky. "See ya in hell, brothers."

Bob shrugged and put his hands in his pockets, looking down. "This blows..."

Redton continued to laugh. "You shouldn't have wasted your time! It's over!"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli hugged Maker back after a second "It's fine, it's been a wild ride" Eli made sure they were in a certain place, and as a last ditch attempt, made a fist behind Makers back, telling Razor to use the move endurance, closing his eyes and hugging Maker tightly, he waited for his fate

Kathren recalled Aurora and said, "We wouldn't have made it anyways. I mean, where would we go? I don't think I have thanked you for saving me from that jab. That was very... nice of you. From what I can tell from everyone that I have met so far, you aren't that nice, normally." A tear fell from Kathren's eye. She was too young to die like this. Was she? She gripped her pants leg as she thought angrily about herself and her slow movements. She would have been out by now if she... wasn't slowed down. Was being in a group really worth it? It didn't matter now, she was dead. She was about to die. And she did not like it one bit.

Candle looked for a way to make the walls to stop moving. Due to her being a ghost, she could pass through the walls and floor with ease. She was surprised that Kathren didn't think of this before, but she was dealing with a Spinda, her worst fear and enemy. Besides, she entered her old grove quickly. Four different orders at once, she could do six. Although, she didn't need to do six then. Candle continued her search.

As the walls began closing once again, Michael sighed. "Well, I guess this is it." He said with a smirk. "Finally, something exciting is happening." He chuckled and looked around. They had to get out somehow, he knew it. He just didn't know how yet. He looked at Redton, who seemed in pretty bad shape. He analyzed his face. If they got stuck here on pourpose, there had to be a way out... right?

Jodi shivered as the walls began making the space between them smaller and smaller. "Ugh, why in the name of Arceus would you even consider the possibility of trapping yourself here with us?!" She asked Bob with a confused scowl.

"Well, I'm making sure that one of us can get out of here if this is real. Sorry for the early farewell, but you seem to be the most important one here. Take care of them, if this is goodbye."

He returned Waffle, then proceeded to send out Czar and put Azumi on his back. He removed his Poke Ball sash and put it over Azumi's shoulder.

"Czar, Ice Beam on the walls and floor, then book it out of here! Her safety and survival is your top priority!"

Czar nodded, covering the walls and floor with a layer of ice. He began sliding quickly in an attempt to escape.

Renz didn’t want to go down this way. He rushed to the wall and began pushing it, but to no effect. He was merely wasting his strength. He even began punching it, but just bruised his knuckles.

“No! This is not happening! I didn’t survive poisoners, hordes of Spindas and countless Pokémon battles to die like this.”

He growled in rage and then slumped. He didn’t have any energy left to keep going. He had needed downtime tonight, but instead he had been running, fighting, and preforming a Z-move. He was exaughsted.

As the walls began to press the trainers against the opposite walls, the walls vanished. As if they had never been there. Instead, they were standing on an endless mirror, with the night starry sky above them. The mirror stretched endlessly. The trainers could now see each other. They were not that far apart.

Azumi got off the Pokemon Gaeboo had sent her on. She looked around. It was like a world you only see in a dream. She smiled when she saw everyone else. Who would've thought they had been so close to each other the whole time. Of course, she noticed the boogers, but they looked as confused as everyone else.

Maker let go of Eli and looked around. "Were alive!" She cried out. She noticed everyone else. "Everyone is alive!" She smiled and then noticed the place where she was standing now. "Where are we now?" She looked down. "Wow that's a nice reflection of me." She waved at herself on the mirror floor.

Candle flew back to Kathren.
Kathren stood up and straightened herself. "See I knew we would live. Just needed some more time. I did not break down at all." When Candle came back to her side she recalled the lamp. Her fire would blind everyone here if it stayed. She saw just how close she was to everyone. "Now I feel stupid, everyone was right next to me the entire time." She cupped her hand around her mouth. "Everyone fine!" she called.
Kathren didn't care about how she looked, probably a mess, but she was used to that. She looked down at Redton once more. "Do you want that cut to be bandaged up? Would be a shame if it didn't stop due to you walking."

The walls began closing, which scared the crap out of Jodi, as for Michael, he just stood, waiting for something dumb to happen. When the walls disappeared and a mirror appeared beneath them, he rolled his eyes and spoke. "Knew that something like this would happen. Predictable as always, right guys?" He looked at the Boogers when he said the last sentence. Jodi looked around, sighing with relief. "Finally, that whole shenanigan is over." She said with a weak smile.

He started chuckling under his breath as he bolted back to Azumi and retrieved his sash. He started laughing audibly at that point.

"What did I tell you? This place is one big illusion, designed to play with our emotions. When our lives seemed forfeit, everything around us changed either to save us, or to put us through another form of torture later. Don't believe me, then look below. Why and how would someone make a mirror floor that goes on forever?"

He tapped the ground with his fist, probably making small reverberations because of how glass works.

Bastille rushed to Gaeboo after the walls came down, with Whiton out of him, of course. He tackled Gaeboo and rubbed against him. Gaeboo then pet him to calm him down.

"H-Hey, easy, Bastille... I knew you were fine... good boy... easy..."

Azumi smiled at the comment made by Gaeboo. She walked over to Maker and hugged her. "I was afraid of not seeing you again."
Maker blushed. "Oh stop it. You know I can't die so easily."
Azumi let go of her and looked around. "I glad you're safe Eli." She said when she noticed him. She raised her hand. "Everyone! Let's reunite!" She yelled out.

The boogers all looked at each other. Bluton and Bob helped Redton up and followed the others to where Azumi was.

Kathren watched the Boogers take Redton away and nodded at Azumi's request. She let out Aurora once more. "I'll brush you if you give me a ride to the others," she bartered with the icy-fox. Aurora looked at Kathren for a little bit before she nodded. Kathren gave a sigh, for she was glad Aurora found this a fair deal. She mounted on her Alolan Nintails and patted her, telling her to go.
Aurora's powerful legs sprang forwards as she entered a full gallop. She didn't really care about the brushing, but she loved it when her trainer just promised one to her. She refused to have her trainer forget about one of her promises. Next time she would request for a brushing before her next task. Her soft white pelt reflected in the mirrors, showing off her natural beauty.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Adolphian seemed to be blind to the fact that the walls vanished once they started closing in, and looks utterly panicked, wishing he had more time. He noticed Evilane coming to, however. "Quick! Exria! Attack me with all your might! Evilane, do the same! We need to get out of here before we die! I... Have a plan, just trust me!" He commands, his Pokémon sighing, and getting into position. "Master! I... I do not want to hurt you, just know that. However, this is your plan, I will trust you!" She spoke aloud, her cybernetics glowing blue with sadness, as she began to pelt him with both waves of magical leaf, and when she saw her trainer getting close to irreparable injury, as a result from both her and Exria's(the Crobat, since I forget her name) attacks, a pulse of healing energy to make sure he wouldn't die from their attacks. However, her healing did not stop the pain, as while it stopped the pain for a moment, it quickly came back with the next attack. They seemed confused as they attacked him however, as they noticed the illusion changing, but kept doing as he commanded.

Garchomp picked up Renz and walked over to the group. Ty left Maker’s side and went over to his trainer, laying a paw on his chest and looking back at Maker. Garchomp set Renz down, and Ty curled up next to him. The light from the flame on his back lit up the area as it reflected from the mirrors.

Garchomp checked Renz to make sure he had all his Pokéballs. He did, and Garchomp turned to Azumi and Maker. He pantomimed sleeping, pointing at Renz. Then he also laid down next to Renz. He was tired too.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli yelled over at Adolphian "Hey! Crazy! stop hurting yourself! we might need your help!" he pointed at Adolphian and made a fist, and Razor jumped in and used endurance to take the hits "Come over here so we can make a plan please"

Last edited:
He returned Czar and Bastille and stood back up, stretching his arms. He then made his way over to Maker and Azumi again, since... they're kinda the only ones he's talked to.

"... Daww... that's so cute... you two are SO adorable. And face it, big M, you were probably crying in fear when those walls started closing in. Well, am I two for two on this little excursion, hmm?"

He flopped onto the ground, putting his hands behind his head. He did a lot of work today for saving people and stuff. He also jumped from a window twice, and was secretly in tremendous pain, so that contributes.

Last edited:

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Adolphian looked utterly shocked when Razer started taking the hits for him, coughing faintly as blood travels down his chin, a new scar across his eye, not damaging the eye itself thankfully. As his Pokémon realize their master is being protected, the Leafeon quickly stopped fighting him and hopped in front of him, not healing the rest of his minor injuries, as she basically just healed him to near full. His Crobat, on the other hand, continued to be hostile, attacked Razer, first hitting with a barrage of poison attacks, and then flying high into the air, preparing to swoop down for a heavy physical attack. "Wh-what? N-no! Y-you just want to h-hurt me, d-don't you?! J-just like e-everyone d-during the war!" He stutters, sounding extremely scared, his mind corrupted by fear. It seems that he is not going to listen to logic, and has turned hostile as a result of fear.

Battle start! Challenger Adolphian appeared!
No fainted Pokémon, full team of 6. All Pokémon healthy, trainer wounds: 8%, healthy. Trainer suffering from Status Condition: Rage, Fear.

Maker and Azumi looked around. Azumi pointed at Renz. "Maker, please go check Renz. Gaeboo, can I ask for your help with Dr. Adolph?"
She sent out her Stoutland. "Pops, protect!" She order her giant dog like Pokemon. The Stoutland ran quickly to Adolph's side, and used protect to stop the incoming attacks. Of course, protect didn't work most of the time, but his intimidate should've lower the power of the attacks. Azumi got as close as she could. "Doctor! Why are your Pokemon attacking you? Explain this nonsense!"

Maker rushed to Renz. She petted Ty and looked down at his trainer. "You really do look beat. Something I can help you with? Water?" She reached into her bag and pulled out a water bottle.

"And I thought we were weird." Whiton said as he sat with the boogers and the watched the show Adolph had put on.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli pointed to the ground and then made a fist, Razor proceeded to just lay on the ground and place his head in his paws, using endurance so he wouldn't faint, trying to get the attackers to calm down

He dashed over to Adolph and Azumi, inspecting the situation before speaking.

"That Pokemon clearly isn't normal, appears to be a horrific chimera of Pokemon and machine, no doubt to this freak. It's probably suffering, but doesn't say a thing to him as to not upset him. Probably a malfunction on the machine side as a consequence of the whole defying the laws of nature and life. I would say to put it out of its misery, but I don't think insane-in-the-brain here would appreciate that."

He sent out Waffle, still giggling even when in the midst of battle. She launched a Thunderbolt at the Crobat, even though anything she used would be good, really.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Adolphian stood where he was, attempting to reroute his neural pathways to be more combat-strategist oriented as the others came to him, visibly shaking with fear, as the Leafeon tried to comfort him, but failing. As his Crobat, who was fighting for him, faints, he gasps softly, returning her to her ball. He then sent out his Luxray, who growled softly, blaming the others for his lack of sanity. "Blitz, show these evil people who's the right and electrocute them with discharge! My Leafeon not suffering, we made her cybernetic fusion to allow her to live after the building crushed her! Of course, you all wouldn't care, you the pain happy about, right you?" He says, spouting barely understandable gibberish, as he leaped backwards, followed by his Leafeon and Luxray, who sighed angrily and let loose a large blast of electricity around her, which didn't effect the Leafeon due to plant cells having a high electrical resistance, however, since his Crobat was gone, fainted, there was no threat.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
There was no time to do anything to tell Razor otherwise, so he jumped in the way of the thunderwave, falling to the ground, before he shackly got up, placed his hands behind his head, got on his knees and looked him in the eyes "We don't want to hurt you" he was breathing heavily and sweating

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Adolphian grinned and chuckled madly, his eyes bloodshot and red with insanity, his Luxray noticing the high voltage electric discharge failed, so she released a second, somewhat less powerful blast around her, growling angrily. "Amusing, but Scheiße. If not want hurt me, you come not! Would let suffering alone! Wanted to escape... But was ruined! By you all!" He growled, his chest glowing as he tears off his cloak, showing an advanced battlesuit with a glowing orb in the centre, the suit being made of an odd flexible metal. "Say hello. TO ADOLPHIAN'S Z FORME!" He shouts, releasing all his pokemon, aside from his fainted Crobat, everyone but his Luxray and Leafeon looking terribly confused. "What exactly is going on? Has Adolphian gone insane again? Please do not tell us he is going to force us to go on a mass shanking again..." His Gardevoir asked, using telepathy to attempt to speak to Eli, while Adolph tries to order his Pokémon to attack the others, only his Luxray listening, as she spun around in circles, generating more power for another discharge.

He returned Waffle and flipped out of the way of the massive electrical discharge. He then crossed his arms with an unamused look on his face.

"Wow, okay, thanks for the attacking me and my precious Pokemon after I basically SAVED you AND those Pokemon's lives. I at least expected a thank you before you tried to brutally murder me and my cohorts. But I guess you can't even learn the feeling of gratitude as you are now. Go on, shoo, if you don't want to be kind or helpful, then I don't want to see your face. Now move along before I have to use force, I knocked down that Crobat in one hit, so I could probably do it again."

He tapped his foot impatiently, standing in front of Azumi as to protect her in case things went awry.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli groaned and looked at the gardevoir "He's gone mental, sorry, but I have to defend myself" Eli looked at Veon and pointed up with one finger then down with two. Veon nodded and ran up to Eli using his back as a springboard, flinging herself into the air, she used quick attack towards the luxury, switching to double edge halfway down, keeping all the momentum from the first due to falling, pixalate only making it stronger, this made a fluffy ball of pain on destruction

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Fortunately for Blitz, the moment her trainer realized his Luxray was useless, he returned the Electric Lion just moments before Veon struck, but unfortunately for the combat ridden Scientist, she struck Adolph, causing him to fly backwards several feet into the air and at least 20 feet backwards, his Gardevoir clapping softly. "Home run! Is that the right term? Whatever, he got what he deserved! Utter psychopath, he knew his work would drive him mad one day." He glared at them angrily, and cracked his knuckles, giving a primal cry of rage. "Everyone! Attack these... These... Fools! An order it is! DO IT!" He shouted, clearly heavily injured, as he slowly limped towards the group of his own Pokémon, the energy crystal in his armour cracked, and there now being cuts and bruises on his face and hands, god knows what it's like under his armour. However, his Staraptor had enough, and while Evilane ran off from her trainer terrified that she couldn't comfort him after this point. She acted as a distraction, as while he yelled at Evilane for abandoning him, his Gardevoir held him in place with levitate, and giggled softly, and shortly after, his Staraptor grabbed him, and started flying into the air. "H-hey! This is not plan! Attack them! Of course not me! Wankers!" He shouted angrily, as he struggled to break free from his once loyal bird, his entire team working against him(or at least his Staraptor, Leafeon and Gardevoir) for his own good...

"Let's take care of him the easy way... and no, I'm not going to kill him, everyone else would start crying. I just need to get personal with him."

He sent out Cotton and flew up on her back to Evilane. He made the hand motion for them to stay calm as he slowly approached Adolph.

"Shh... easy now... I'll make sure that your trainer is calm and won't do this for a little while. I just need to... get a bit closer so I can... HIYA!"

He literally pulled a prison style lock-sock and smacked Adolf on the side of the head to knock him out. I mean... he didn't lie, he didn't try to KILL him.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
As the fellow trainer socked Adolph in the side of head, they would have likely felt a pain in their fist as if they were punching metal, perhaps due to Adolphian having a cybernetic repair job of his own, perhaps from this 'war' he mentioned before. However, it worked as he hoped, as it dazed the trainer and caused him to lose track of what was going on, Luftschiff, the beautiful Staraptor, taking the finishing blow by slamming him into the ground, causing an unfortunate crack from him, sounding like she broke a bone, but really was more the spine equivalent of knuckle-cracking. He groaned in pain as he passed out unconscious, as his Gardevoir began to drag him away, the rest of his Pokémon following as they grinned evilly, not seeming to care that everyone could see them.

Meanwhile, the strange trainer, Vypyskha, awoke suddenly in a far distance from anyone, being seen as a mere glowing light as her outfit was glowing, thanks to active lighting, she was quite easy to see with the mirrors. "Where the bloody hell am I? I was ambushing a group that was hurting Pokémon, and then, I completely pass out and arrive here! What is this place? Is this hell?" She shouts loudly, clearly upset and angry, slamming her fist down hard on the mirrored surface, and if the glass worked the way glass normally should have, heavy reverberations were felt emanating from her slam, physical strength being quite high when angry, but at the same time, without someone to guide her anger, she was basically little more than a smarter hulk, with more intellect, and not nearly as strong.

Jodi took a deep breath, savouring the clean air. "My, I missed breathing normally! With everything going on, I forgot how good it feels to take a deep breath!" She said with a pleased expression. But her joy quickly faded when Adolphian and his Pokémon started making a scene, if you can call it that. Michael stepped behind Jodi, putting a hand on her shoulder. They looked at each other, and then gave Adolphian a weird glance.
"Well, my childhood is officially ruined." Michael said with a sarcastic tone. "This group will never be the same."

By the time Maker was checking on him Renz was already asleep. Garchomp looked at her and mimicked panting, then pointed to the battle ongoing a little ways away, and finally to the bracelet on Renz’s wrist.

Ty enjoyed the petting, but he was worried about his trainer. Even though his trainer specialized in Ground Types, they had still formed a bond.

Azumi watched the whole scene of Dr. Adolph. She had decided it wasn't her business to interfer. Besides, the groups was already really shaky, it was problaby best his Pokemon took him away.
Maker sat down next to Ty. She stretched her legs and took a deep breath. "This isn't that bad, but I don't think this is going to last long."
Azumi noticed the new arrival in her shiny suit. She figured she must know where they are, but before should could consider approaching her, the loud motor like noise started again. "Everyone! Together!" She called out. Maker began to drag Renz and Azumi made sure everyone would gather around.

The booger looked at each other. "We should stay away, but stay in sight, just in case." Bob told his group. They nodded except for Redton, who was shaking and saying stuff under his breath. "Someone give him a pill." Bob said.
Whiton shook his head. "We don't have any left."

He was still on Cotton, so when Make screamed, he flew over, landed, returned Cotton and Bastille and began waiting.

"Great... what now, more mechanical monstrosities? Frankly, I'm getting tired of these games the person on the outside is playing. We already know this place is just a big hoax, so why keep going to scare us? We probably have to wait this bullcrap out until they get bored..."

He put away the sock in his bag as he waited patiently for this stupidity to end.

Michael and Jodi both looked at Azumi when she called everyone. They sighed and slowly made their way to her. "What is it, Azumi? Are we discussing what happened, or something?" Michael asked the Towers sister with a confused expression. Jodi looked back, noticing the Boogers talking. She waved at them with a weird expression and turned her gaze to Azumi.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Meanwhile, of course, when Maker yelled out for everyone to group together, Adolphian's team continued to drag him away until he could barely be seen, and when they felt safe, they began doing everything in their power to abuse him horribly, Evilane's job being to keep him alive so they could cause irreparable damage to his body, to make him suffer horribly, even if the blow to the head and slam into the ground. Flashes of light were seen as his Pokémon used powerful attacks to hurt him, everyone worked towards attacking him, aside from BlitzKriegler, who sat closer to the group and sadly watching his Pokémon abuse him, Evilane with heal pulse, Lady with Psychic blasts, Exira with poison infused slashes, Luftschiff flying upwards and divebombing down against him. BlitzKriegler started whimpering softly and buried her face in her front paws, literally crying as Adolphian's team abused him, and fearing he still had his Garchomp(who died during an unfortunate accident when NanoCorp was invaded, her Pokeball was stolen, and in an attempt to find out the secrets of the technological secrets of NanoCorp, they accidentally killed her when removing a combat enhancing microchip from his brain), she was powerless to stop them, and even if Adolphian's Garchomp, the biggest threat to Blitz, was gone, she was powerless anyways, as it would have been 4 Pokémon against 1, and even if half of them had a weakness to electric attacks, she didn't want to hurt anyone. She only hoped someone would notice her sadness against Adolphian's unfair treatment, as he did not deserve the abuse. He merely had a mental breakdown, and as a result, went into a state where he could not control himself and the pent of years of rage from neglect and abuse from his co-workers...

Meanwhile, Vypyskha headed towards the main group as Maker called them, using a portable scanner to attempt to scan the others discreetly, and upon deciding that they were not a threat, she placed her scanner back in the bag on her side, walking briskly but very formally towards the others, standing straight and very military-style as she saluted Maker. "I not know any of you, however while I not have clue why we here, is best I work with group, to get out of here. After all, I saw many of my comrades die in war, I not want to see innocent civilians die. Commander Vypyskha is willing to assist your efforts to escape!" She replied, her Russian accent being actually quite soothing to listen to, being quite a lovely voice, even if her English was plagued with dropping words as if her accent was much thicker. Or perhaps, her dropped words was intentional, only saying what needed to be said, dropping words to take less time speaking...