• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

As the Ghostly poisoner Spinda fainted, it disappeared from reality for a few moments before sensing a new target... it felt vengeful, as it had failed against this one in the past...

Renz sat, gulping air. There was a horrible taste in his mouth from the vomit. Garchomp took a protective stance in front of him, glaring at the Booger.

"Ew." Bluton said as he saw Renz make a mess of himself. "You need a mint?" He took out a small packet of mints.

Whiton looked at Eli. "Listen, I have no idea what's going on. So if you could please stop pointing fingers, that's so rude."
Maker stomped her foot. "Who are you to call someone else rude? Eli is a delight!"
"Like a pizza delight?" Whiton asked.
"More like..." Maker thought of an answer. "More like tacos."
Whiton nodded. "I see, he IS a delight."

Blacton sat down on the floor. "Look you can keep me here forever, that isn't going to get us anywhere. It's obvious we have to move."
Azumi crossed her arms. "Even if we can't trust him. He has a point. We can't just stand here." She looked at Gaeboo. Waiting for his answer.

Redton just looked at Kathern and Michael. "Y'all are weird."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli rolled his eyes at whiton, and smiled at Maker "Thank you" he looked around and grimaced "We need to be on the move, just in case it matters where we go" looking back at the villain he added "And on the way, you can tell us all about your team, and your plan!"

“N-no... I’ll be fine...”

Garchomp looked about 10% less threatening. The guy seemed sincere about helping his trainer, but he and his allies had only brought trouble in the past. He held out a hand signifying that Bluton needed to be careful if he didn’t want to get hurt. Renz stood to his feet.

“I’m sure I’ve seen that Spinda before... It’s the one that poisoned me...”

"Why would we move if these halls never end? It'd be a waste of time and energy to try and find an exit. If my theory is right, after enough time, we'll be right back where we came from, same as we are now. We should stay here and keep ourselves defended, I still have si- five Pokemon to use still, and I'm sure you have plenty, Azumi. Better to stick to your guns than to take a risk that could end your life."

He leaned against the wall, scratching Waffle's tummy more. She just giggled as she got more attention, happy Raichu.

Bastille lightly loosened up a bit as to give Whiton the smallest bit of room to move around.

Kathren heard Redton's voice. SHe turned and said, "You!" Her eyes were narrowed with anger as she strode towards him. She was right in front of him when she felt a cold breeze on her back, it seemed to have messed with her hair a small bit. She turned again and came face to face with a purple spotted Spinda. "Purpelda! But, but, you're dead! I saw you die! You can't be here!" Candle's fire blazed with anger when she was the traitorous Spinda. Poisoning not only her friend, Renz, and attempting to poison Kathren, but also poisoning his own king, how could she not be angry?

"So you're plan is to stay here until we starve or dehydrate?" Azumi responded to Gaeboo's comment.
Blacton shrugged. "I agree with her."
Azumi snapped at him. "You have no right in any of this, stay put or we crush you."
Blacton took a step back. "Fine. My bad."
She turned her attention back to Gaeboo. "Listen. My Lucario sensed the auroras of others. The odd thing is that they were all over the place. It means there must be a way to move through this place and we aren't looking for it."

Maker smiled at Eli. "You're welcome Eli Deli." She turned back to Whiton. "Now, stop messing around and tell us what this place is."
"Listen. I already said I don't know." He closed his eyes and sighed. "If you want to, I can leave. Hopefully I find Azumi instead, she is way better at this."
Maker became upset. "No! I'm going to figure this out! Bastille let him go please, just keep an eye on him."

Bluton put away his mints. "Okay, just don't get close to me, I'm sensitive to smells." He pinched his nose. "So I hope you know the way out."

Redton gave the Spinda an odd look. "What's so bad about a Spinda? You're a strong trainer. There's no way you would lose to it."

Renz pulled out a rag and wiped off the little vomit that had landed on him.

“Okay. I know you SAY that you don’t know, and I don’t have any way to prove that you do. You stick with me and help out how you can. If you try anything, I will warn you now that Garchomp WILL fry you. And you will owe me one.”

The purple Spinda grinned. Purpelda couldn't wait for his revenge. How could he not? She got away from not eating. She thought she was so clever, but now, now. He laughed.
Kathren went pale at the Spinda's laugh. "But I know he's dead. I saw him die. I saw him thrown in the shredder of the Spinda King due to mass poisoning. He can't be here. He's not alive. I saw him die, behind the bars. Derp Lord saw him die. Renz saw him die. Candle saw him die. We all saw him die. He is not real. He's not here. No Spindas are here. They are not out to get me. I have my Spinda repelent. I have Butch. Butch is a true panda. He'll take care of this fake," she muttered. She was very tense as she spoke this. Candle floated in front of her and got ready to attack. Kathren then turned to Redton once more. "C-can you g-get r-rid of him? S-spindas are my w-worst enamy. E-even you pale in c-comparison."

Whiton felt better now that he could move. "Perfect. I will walk ahead then?"
Maker gave him a mean look. "Yeah you better. Roy, you with Eli in the middle. I got the back."
Roy shook his head violently and began to walk behind Whiton, who still had Bastille on him. Maker petted Ty and made sure he kept up with her, she was really loving having a Typhlosion.

Bluton nodded in agreement. "Sound good. You tell me then, should I walk in front of you or behind? I could do either way."

Redton looked at Kathern surprised. "Me? I don't have Pokemon!" He looked at the Spinda. "But I guess I don't have a choice..." He walked over and stood in front of Kathern. "Why isn't Michael doing anything..." He murmured to himself. He lifted his fist, ready to box the Spinda.

"I get that, but the only way we'd be able to find anyone else is if 1: the halls aren't infinite or 2: your Lucario can use its abilities like a metal detector. You'd better hope there's some sort of fly-through ceiling, because that's our only way of finding anyone."

He began walking down the hallway, very much unamused by this development. Waffle floated behind him happily, giggling and sparking all the way.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Adolphian frowned softly as he looked at Jodi, and the Bob, putting a finger to his visor as he thought about how to reply, before his Leafeon replied with, "oh, dear, this is a bit of an awkward situation... We both believe everyone deserves redemption, and while this person may have done horrible things in the past, perhaps he is willing to be a better person and change his ways? Besides, most trainers force much worse things upon us Pokemon, kidnapping us from our environment, forcing us to abuse other pokemon for amusement, making us fight until we are unable to..." As Adolphian finished thinking, he cut off Evilane's speech with a sharp cleairng of his throat. "Yes, Evilane, you are correct, perhaps this person is willing to redeem himself, as he seems to be in a similar situation to us." He then turned to Bob, and gave a kind smile. "Yes, you can come with us, however, if Jodi is telling the truth, we will keep an eye on you, and if you do anything to endanger anyone here, including anyone else if there are other people here, my Garchomp will make you feel like the many Pokemon defeated by Cynthia's own!" He replied with a kind, but stern tone, his fear vanishing as he raised his guard, and perception, in exchange for being less trusting and losing his utter kindness.

As she heard Adolphian's speech, Jodi groaned frustrated. "Ugh, you are so useless-" She quickly covered her mouth, and sighed. "Michael's attitude is really brushing off on me..." She thought with a frown. "But I guess I need to trust this guy, if I want to get out of here." She looked at the ground in defeat and spoke. "Fine, I guess you can come with us."

Michael was following Kathren, deep in thought. He wasn't really paying attention to what was happening around him, so time went by pretty fast. He eventually snapped out of his thoughts at the sound of a Spinda. He looked around, noticing Redton, who he was about to attack when he saw a purple Spinda. His eyes went wide as he squealed. "Oh. My Gosh! That Spinda is soooooooooooooo cute!" He said with excitement.

Just then a loud noise was heard through everyone. Like if some sort of giant machine had been turned on. The hallways trembled as the walls began to close, they move in a few feet and then stopped. The noise faded away.

Azumi stood there amazed about what she had just seen. "Did the walls just get closer to each other?"
Blacton looked around, a scared look on his face. "How is that possible?! O man I don't want to die here!"

Maker heard the noise, but failed to notice the walls closing in. "What was that noise? More attacking Pokemon?" She turned back to Eli. "Anyways I am getting hungry..." She said sadly. Roy shook his head annoyed, he didn't like being touched by anyone who isn't his trainer.
Whiton looked around. "Did anyone else notice the walls moving? Or was it just me?"

Bob looked around. "Hey scientist man, you might explaining to me why the walls just freaking moved?"

Redton began to swear. "Great. Not only am I about to box a Spinda, but the walls are closing in. Just great."

The Spinda grinned. He had one of the trainers of the two trainers off guard. Maybe he could poison the boxer. He laughed and lunged at the man with Poison Jab. His jab looked different though, it was like he was holding a kitchen knife, like the ones he used during his lifetime.
Kathren realized what Purpelda was. A ghost of a Pokemon. A vengeful one at that. But why was he after her? She did nothing to him! Other than not eat his food, that is. Of course, that didn't come to mind, but it was the truth.

Renz was about to suggest that he and Bluton walk side by side when the walls began closing in.

“Welp. Less places to walk to now...”

He recalled Garchomp in exchange for Ceasar, Garchomp still needed rest.

“So. Why are you all after us anyway? Who’s behind you? Hermaeus? An Evil team?”

He figured that this would be a good time to get some information, if he could.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli stopped petting Roy, watching the walls with wide eyes, turning to whiton he said “No, I saw it to” He looked around “I hope hat doesn't happen again, I don’t want to be crushed...” Eli looked at Maker “I believe that noise, was the walls”

"Oh hell no!" Redton said as he backed away from the attacking Spinda. "Y'all can expect ME to fight this thing! Use your Pokemon!"

Bluton thought for a while, as if trying to remember. "I'm not sure. I think y'all got involved in some deep stuff and we just need to like keep you away." He shrugged. "Honestly I barely remember what we did to you."

Whiton continued to walk. "Man.... I can't believe I'm going to die like this."
Maker looked worried. "We're going to die?" She sighed. "I'm going to die single? Just like aunty Margaret. Except without the Meowths and Purrloins."
Whiton smiled. "I'll be your death bed boyfriend."
Maker yelled at him. "You broke my fingers!"
Whiton scratched his head. "Oh yeah."
Maker looked frustrated now. "How could you even forget that!"

Renz thought for a moment.

Sometimes I feel like it would be useful to have a psychic type...

“Yeah, I find that kinda hard to belive.”

He paused for a moment before continuing.

“Alright. Let’s get thinking. I’ve already checked the floor, nothing doing. And you can only fly so high. So... I guess that leaves the walls. Unless you have another idea?”

The purple ghost Spinda grinned. Now he had the girl, Kathren, all to himself. No one would get in his way other than her. Now she would feel his poison. If she just accepted her fate and ate the food while she was imprisoned then it would hurt less now. But he wasn't going to let a single drop not enter her bloodstream. He grinned at the thought of her screaming on the floor due to the pain.
Kathren looked at Redton then looked at Purpelda. "Butch! Help me!" she screamed as the purple-spotted Spinda came towards her with a Poison Jab.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Adolphian went completely silent once Jodi mentioned how he was useless, and once the walls started closing in, he looked somewhat panicked, and took a moment to calm down to his usual self. He sighed softly as Evilane began to panic as well, but this time being uncontrollable, having bad memories of being crushed to near death. "We are all going to die! Crushed to death in an inescapable crusher!" She screamed, her English ridden with minor auditory glitches as she was overtaken in fear, until she passed out as she hit her head off one of the walls, essentially causing a reset. He tapped a ball on his belt, signaling his Crobat to assist him in his plight. "I have no idea what just happened, but it seems as if perhaps some hydraulics behind the walls forced them to become tighter. Worry not, for I have a plan!" He replies, as his Crobat appeared in front of him, giving him a confused look. ~"What is it that you need me for, trainer? It's about goddamn time that you had a use for me!"~ She replied in Pokémon speak, Adolph frowning. ~"Wingex. we need you to use a sonic pulse, to see if anyone else is around. Also, I apologize for neglecting you, but... Work has been intense!"~ Adolphian replied in the same language. The Crobat sighed and did as her trainer requested, sending out a blast of ultrasonic sound in one direction of the hallway, and then the other, trying to pick up lifeforms in the strange maze, as with Evilane knocked out by her own panic, 'Wingex' was the only Pokémon Adolphian had that could detect lifeforms in the dark. Well, he had his Luxray, but she could only create a great flash to light up the dark, which could have been useful if Adolph wasn't feeling compassionate enough to give his neglected quad-winged bat attention.

Kathren's eyes widened as she saw Redton get jabbed. Her soft heart shone through as she rushed to his aid. "Oh my Arceus! Are you ok!" she exclaimed. Butch, hearing her screams late, busted out of his Pokeball to come face to face with a ghost Spinda. He started to growl and he rushed towards the drunken panda and used Throat Chop.

"Welp... this is happening... but maybe that means all the halls are converging... we might be able to find them now. Looks like we're tight for space, though... can't bring Waffle in, she's our light source, so just... follow Waffle, single file line, tug if something's about to eat you our something."

He took Waffle's hand and began walking again, hopefully finding a way out of this place. Waffle just giggled more and more as they went through the long hallway.

Michael gasped as he saw Redton take the hit for Kathren. His mind started racing. "I-I can't believe it! But he was supposed to be a jerk who laughs at enything!" He tried not to show his surprise too much. "Should I interfere? Nah, I'll get into it when things get out of hand."

As the walls started closing, Jodi jumped, clearly startled. She looked around, trying to figure out what just happened. "Well, this is new. I guess there's only a matter of time until we get squished to death." She said with a sigh.

Bluton looked around. "Well what is there to think? The walls are closing. Therefore, we probably have a limit of time. There is no way out through the top or bottom. Neither through the sides. This path is endless, I think, haven't walked that much. I have no tools to assist you, but I do have some jokes." He smiled.

Blacton continued to follow. "So... What if we..." He was interrupted by Azumi.
"Don't talk unless it's necessary." She snapped at him.
Blacton nodded.
Azumi smiled as she saw Waffle giggle. She figure Nana could make good company, but the place was scary and dangerous.

Whiton laughed, normally, when he saw Eli's reaction. "I see what's going on. Maybe you don't have to worry about dieing singe, Maker."
Maker growled. "Just keep walking. I need to find an exit or a taco stand soon. My fuel is running low. I'm so gonna complain to Renz for only buying jerky ..."

Bob looked at Jodi and Adolph. "So... You two been friends for a while? Our records didn't show anything about some scientist with robopokemon."

Redton fell to his knees. He covered his wound with his hands. "I should've stayed in the dark." He told himself. He looked down at the wound, his blood stained hands had a reaction on him. A big wide smile spread across his face. The evil crazy look came to his eyes. He began to laugh, in a dark way. He placed his hands on his face, smearing himself with blood. His body shook with his laughter. "I told you to stay out of the light!" He yelled. He got up, he raised his head towards the sky and let out another high pitched laugh. "Thank you." He said coldly as he walked pass Kathern and smeared blood on her shoulder. He walked into the darkness, his laugh ecohing through the hallway.

Kathren saw Redton go and cursed to herself. She then brought herself back to the confident trainer, by not looking at the Spinda that wanted to kill her. She let her Quagsire out and called, "Aaron! Stop him! Butch! You just do what you are doing! Candle! I need you to gather medical supplies! Derp Lord! I need you to fill a bowl of water!"
Aaron, who was where Redton was going, grabbed his shoulder and glared at him. There was a growl deep in his throat, a warning to stay where he was.
Butch fought with the Spinda. He knew that it was almost fainted. Just a few more hits.
Candle rummaged through the bag. She pulled out a medical kit and handed it to Kathren, who nodded in thanks.
Derp Lord also rummaged through the bag and brought out a bowl. He went over to Kathren and filled the bowl with water.

He anxiously looked at the walls, wondering if the walls would close in any more. He began walking faster, trying to get through the hall quicker.

"Hey, speck. If we get you out of this, you'd better believe you're leaving us the hell alone. At this point, you'd be dead without us, so if you don't oblige, this line will get one person shorter."

He scratched Waffle's tum as they walked forward, then pulled out... a pocket knife. What kind of Pokemon world is this at this point?

Bastille made Whiton shut up after all those snarky comments by simply shoving sand into his mouth. Truly the most effective method of doing anything.

The walls moved in again, this time only leaving enough space for the trainers to stretch their arms.

Whiton shook his head as he thought he was about to die.
Maker, realizing that the walls were moving, rushed to Roy's side. "What the hell is this?!" She cried as the walls stopped. Roy jumped violently, almost throwing Eli off. Maker managed to call him down by petting his neck. "It's okay Roy, I think it stopped." Maker looked worried, she looked to Eli for comfort. "You think we are going to be okay?"

Redton fell to the floor because of the pain. His laugh increased. "We are so going to die here! What a crappy way to go!" He continued to laugh.

Azumi stopped and watched the walls, she knew there was no way out, but her last attempt would be to use her Golurk to try and stop them. When they stopped she sighed with relief. "Are you okay Gaeboo?"
Blacton sat down, as if catching his breath. "That was something. So... We're dead aren't we?"

The Spinda fainted. Kathren was both relived and scared. They were slowly being crushed. Thinking fast, Kathren returned most of her pokemon, except for Candle. "Candle," she said, "I want you to find what is making the walls close in. Be quick! We could be squished like a Ditto under a rolling pin if you take to long!" She said to her Lamp-Pokemon. She then walked over to Redton. "Stay still, you'll make the bleeding worse. Geez, it's almost like you want to bleed. Also, I don't see what is so funny. I have sent help. I trust Candle will help us."

The Lampent went through the wall. She had to stop the walls! She had to save her trainer once more!

He nodded to Azumi, then went down to Blackton, and held the pocket knife to his neck.

"I'm good. And get up you useless whelp, we still have walking to do. There's still a chance we can get out of this nightmarish illusion. So start walking, or get left here so you can die sad and alone! Waffle, give him a reason to get his sorry butt moving again."

Waffle giggled, then floated on down the hall without them. Tick tock, your light source is going away.

Maker smiled, getting her confidence back. "Then we should get going." She petted Roy. "Hey handsome. I can't risk you getting crushed." Before Roy could complain, she returned him. She helped Eli up. "Sorry, should've waited for you to get off."
Whiton just shrugged.
Maker petted Ty. "I can't protect you, so if things go bad, just run as fast as you can, ok?"

Redton kept laughing. "Just go you idiot. I'm dead either way!" He looked up, he had a crazy look on his eyes. "You better run before these walls crush you."

Blacton didn't say anything at Gaeboo, he just kept a serious look on his face.
Azumi disapproved of the actions. "What do you think you're doing?" She asked Gaeboo. "You can't go around pointing knifes at people! Put that away, the man is unarmed, it is not necessary!" She watched Waffles go away. "Come on, we can't lose our light."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded, grateful for the help "We need to go as fast as we can, if there something that can help us, we need to find i as soon as possible" looking forward "We'll run as fast as this idiot can go" he said nodding at Whiton

Kathren frowned. "You saved me. I will not let that, that right be unthanked! Aurora! I'll clean you later, help me now, please." Her Alolan Nintails came out of her Pokeball. She stood proudly and growled at what her trainer wanted to do. "Aurora, please! He saved me." The Nintails looked down and huffed. Kathren nodded in thanks and said to Redton, "Get on Aurora, if things get too dangerous, then I'll bring her back and leave you here. Sounds good?"