• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

“You’ll get a chance to hang out with Candle later. There’s a good chance we’ll switch up the team sometime.”

Following Katherine’s injunction to pay Ty for her, he let Ty out and began patting him. Ty stretched and yawned.

“Alright, so, we are a team, and we are keeping watch here while Azumi’s team gets some rest. Shall we arrange watches, or watch as a team?”

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Adolph: Version three:
Trainer of the arts

As Azumi found Adolphian in a bit of an embarrassing predicament, he looked up and gave a nervous smile, blushing softly as he felt quite embarrassed for how he felt the situation looked like to other people. "A-ahh, h-hello zhere! A-Azumi, waz it? Z-zhis iz... Embarrazzing! I-I vaz on mein vay to zee vous, avter Miner called to me, a-and az zoon az I a-almozt arrive... Mein Blitz... Z-zhe pounced me and haz been showing her special 'love' to me zince... If it h-happened a-any o-other time, it v-vould haff been zweet, but right now... N-nein..." He replied softly, nervously stuttering quite frequently, as the normally calm and confident scientist was caught in a position of weakness. The exact type of situation he had tried to avoid being in in front of others, especially those who looked up to him. Blitzkriegler, on the other hand, seemed to be enjoying her snuggles with her trainer quite a lot, as her purrs were quite loud and her eyes sparkled with utter bliss, sparks of static even emanating from her coat as she was absolutely charged with positive energy. ~"Oh, don't mind my Adolph, he is quite embarrassed that I managed to dominate and defeat him with little effort~ And he is mine now~ After all, we are the perfect couple, a duo that is q"~ She purred, the Luxray nuzzling his neck softly, causing Adolph to blush even more, as his shame and embarrassment that he enjoyed this treatment continued to grow, as while he quite enjoyed this form of love, he felt quite ashamed at himself because of it, even if it was harmless.

When Michael arrived, Azumi announced the teams. He was happy that he could remain with Eli after what happened to him. "Well, I'm happy with my team!" He said, going back to his cheerful and bubbly self. Jodi, on the other hand, was happy that she could get some rest after getting stress over the Boogers' actions. She followed Azumi out the door, but stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Adolph pinned to the ground by his Luxray.
"Oh, so you're back." She said with a confused look on her face. Michael peeked from around the corner, getting annoyed when he saw the scientist.
"Great, even more people come to join us. Can't anyone see how many of us are now?!" He thought with a sigh.

Azumi gave the doctor an odd look. It was weird to see him with such behavior. "Well Doctor, we are heading across the street to rest. We are in quite a lot of trouble, therefore I would suggest you aren't seen with us. But if you wish to join, then you are welcome to accompany us."

Maker sat on the coach with her legs crossed. She looked around at her team. "So, I say we take turns keeping watch. We could switch every two hours. That way the rest get a long period of sleep. I think that works." She looked down at her broken fingers. "These things are starting to hurt."

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Naturally, as Jodi greeted Adolphian with cold confusion and Michael with annoyance, BlitzKriegler growled softly, sensing their negative emotions, and Adolph sighed softly, muttering softly under his breath. "Ja, it iz nice to zee you too... Jerkz..." However, when Kathren dropped her tough front and instead showed BlitzKriegler positive attention, she puffed out her chest and murred softly, her eyes sparkling brightly as she nuzzles into the pettings, her purring getting louder. ~"Aww, people love us, Adolph! See, this is why we should do contests together!"~ The Luxray said to her trainer, of course in Pokémon speak, which just made his trainer smile and chuckle softly. "A-ahh, she truly is a sweetheart!" He replies, his eyes glowing behind his visor. As the Quagsire escapes from it's ball, however, Adolph raised an eyebrow, and chuckled again. "O-oh, yo-you're a curious one, a-aren't you?" He commented, his blush still there from the whole situation with his Luxray, but somewhat less so. However, as Azumi spoke, his face turned serious, and he nodded, giving a determined smile. "V-vhat iz vr-vrong? V-vhy are you lot in trouble? I-if there is danger... Zhen I muzt accompany vou and vour group! Avter all, vhile I may not uze my team for combat... Ve trained often in caze emergency happened, ve are quite ztrong! Ezpecially zince I helped NanoCorp Induztriez open a new Headquarterz in Zinnoh!" He replies, Blitz giving a short cry in agreement. ~"Yes! We will keep you safe, of course! Especially Dragonflair, she may be only a Dragonair, but thanks to a lot of performance training as well as performance enhancing items, she is almost as strong as I, and I am Adolph's strongest! But then again, I have had my own share of performance enhancing items!"~ BlitzKriegler agreed, her eyes sparkling even more noticeably!

"Are you talking about Derp Lord? My Quagsire? He's just here," she said as she petted the Luxray. Derp Lord gave a loud "Quag!" and ran to Kathren. She sighed as she looked at her Pokemon. She didn't understand him half of the time. Maybe because he was so dim. But she knew what that particular cry meant. He wanted attention. "Later. You always want attention! You would think that I spoil you rotten with how much attention you ask for!"

Since he was pretty far behind he... jumped out the window again, landing back in the bushes. He popped out of them and waited outside for the rest of the group. When he tried to call Bastille... he didn't show up.

"C'mon, little buddy... why do you do this every time we go out somewhere... he's probably messing around inside to get people to shove more sand into him or get free food. Either that, or he really wants to be a piece of crap today..."

Well, Bastille has now taken to staying with Maker, nuzzling against her leg for attention. He's even making little happy noises for her. Kinda sounds like 'Sssaaaaanndd...' for a bit of reference.

Azumi smiled. "Good. Glad to have you aboard Doctor. He are going to the hotel now. Whenever your able to, join us." She laughed, referring to the situation he was in. She signaled the team to follow her. "We should come up with a team name." She said as she walked. "It would help in case our enemies are close by."
She led the team out of the hospital and across the street towards the hotel. Once inside, she ask the team to wait at the lobby while she went to reception.

Maker nodded in agreement with Renz. "I like the idea. I guess I can go second." She felt sand Pokemon snuggling up to her. "Hey there!" She offered it a beef jerky. "You hungry? Have some jerky, we got plenty! You're just so cute!" She smiled as the cuteness of the Pokemon melted her heart.

He joined in with the rest of the group on the way out, and waited in the lobby via sitting and writing more. He's dedicated to what he does, at least. Meanwhile, Bastille grabbed the jerky from Maker and ate it happily. He then picked her up with his towers, hugging her tightly. He's a cuddler, all right, which is weird considering he's not really solid. Gaeboo closed his notebook and played around with his hands while he waited, proceeding to remove more thorns from his body.

Maker laughed out loud until she managed to squirm away from Bastille's grip. "That tickles!" She cried out, still laughing a bit. She listened to Eli's idea. "We could talk about whatever y'all want. I'm honestly not sleepy."

Azumi lead the team to what would be their room. She opened the door. It was a large living room, that had access to two bedrooms. She turned to the group. "We girls sleep in the bedroom to the right. Boys can share the other one or use the living room. I will stay up to keep guard. I recommend the rest of you sleep." She made her way to a small counter, where she began to prepare coffee.

Jodi squinted her eyes at the scientist as her thoughts rang through her head. "I seriously don't like this guy. He just called me a jerk. Plus, his accent is weird, and the fact that he keeps reappearing after disappearing is pretty annoying... Wow, I guess Michael's attitude rubbed off on me." She let out a sigh and followed Azumi to the hotel. When they got to the room, she was about to go to bed when she heard Azumi's last sentences. She turned around and gave her a worried look. "Hey Azumi. I think we all appreciate that you want to keep watch, but please try to get some sleep. After all, you can't live off caffeine." She bid her goodbye and went to the girls' room.

Michael watched the others leave through the window, making sure nothing will happen to them. As they entered the hotel, he sighed with relief and turned to the others. He took a long time to think, but finaly spoke. "Do you that there is some kind of pattern to the Boogers' victims?"

“It’s kinda hard to measure statistics with only two cases. I’m more worried about who is backing the Boogers. Hermaeus? An Evil team? Both? And it’s also worrying to know that if we solve a problem, they will find a way to keep us from doing that. When we rescued Maker, we dug our way into the room. They learned from that and made a prison we couldn’t dig into. It will be harder and harder to deal with them each time...”

Renz sat in on the ground and got himself one more scoop of ice cream. He ate in silence for a moment or two.

“Michael, are you on watch one or watch two? You should get some rest if you aren’t taking the first watch.”

"Oh please, I can resist staying up. After all, with all of this craziness, there is no time to rest. Plus, it'll be fun hearing what you guys have to say late at night!" Michael replied to Renz's question with a playful smile. He looked around the room, thinking about what happened this season- er, adventure. "I bet now that the cages will be soundproof or something, since Nana destroyed the cage with her voice."

Azumi smiled and waved good night to Jodi as she went into her room. Truth was, she couldn't sleep even if she wanted to. Maybe the downfall of the caffeine would assist with that.

Maker yawned loudly. "Well I'm beat, I'm going to fall asleep soon." She said as the moon began to shine on the streets of the small town. The sound of night Pokemon began to fill the silent night, while the lights of the citizens slowly were turned off, resting after a long day. Maker kept her eyes on the window as her eyes began to fill heavily with sleep. She tried to pay attention to the others, but dozed off without noticing. Then, that's when it happened.

Azumi blinked and found herself in a giant hallway looking structure. There were giant walls to her side, stretching up into the night sky, that seemed to have no limit. Before her was darkness and behind her also. This wasn't the hotel room anymore. She could barley see anything, besides the endless walls around her. She shook her head, trying to wake up. But she wasn't asleep. Her bag and pokeballs were with her, which was odd, since she had set them down. She noticed a person near her. But it was to dark to see. She squinted her eyes until she noticed a familiar face. "Gaeboo? Is that you?"

Maker felt strong goosebumps through her spine, making her wake up. She looked around. She was in the same place as Azumi, except her sister wasn't there. She let out her Infernape, who lit up the cold, dark and endless hallway. She looked around. "What is this place?" She pinched herself, she was awake. She saw someone laying on the floor. "Eli?!" She cried out as she ran to his side. "Are you okay?" She looked around, nobody else was around.

All the other trainers appeared in the same situation. Michael had woken up next to Kathern. Jodi next to Adolph. Renz was alone, while the siblings woke up together.

"What the flip!" Kathren exclaimed. Did Azumi fall asleep? Where was she? She looked around her, seeing almost nothing due to how dark it was. She growled to herself as she released Candle. She took out her journal and quickly did a quick recap of what happened the last few days and what was happening at that moment. She sighed and wrote with impressive speed. The letters looped effortlessly and they were very neatly written. She hoped that Michael wouldn't try to take her journal and try to read it, or peer over her shoulder. Not even Renz had ever seen what was written in these pages.

He had been wandering around the Mario 64 esque endless hallway, spotting both Azumi's voice and body.

"Mm... I'm here. I've been looking around a bit to see our surroundings. Floor is completely dig-proof, and this hallway is infinite, all three x, y, and z axis. On top of that, one of my pals, Waffle, foresaw that this place has many large threats, so we'd best show caution."

He came up alongside Azumi while talking, leaning against the wall and writing some more in his notebook just in case they're there for a while.

Last edited:
Azumi felt some relief to see Gaeboo. But, she didn't really know him. "Large threats? What do you mean by that? And infinite?" She felt confused. What kind of place was this? She appeared in a blink of an eye. Is it an illusion? She turned her left shoulder to Gaeboo. "Hit me." She said with a determined look. "Punch my arm. I need to know if I'm dreaming."

Maker helped Eli up. She grabbed on to him by putting his arm over her shoulder and grabbing him by the waist. "Are you okay? Do you remember when we got here? Can you walk? Are you dreaming? Am I dreaming? Pinch me." Maker was now just spitting her thoughts, not controlling the words escaping her mouth. Her Infernape, Ramon, sniffed the air and growled. He felt something approaching.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
As Adolphian awoke, he looked quite startled as he seemed to be in a completely different place to where he fell asleep at, however, it wasn't too uncommon as back in Sinnoh, his Leafeon often dragged him out to strange places when he was sleeping. He sent out said Leafeon, and she stood up straight, a cybernetic metal surrounding her right eye, and the lights on her metal chest-powercore flashing. "Elane! Use your cybernetic scanning to take a reading of our surroundings, and confirm the stranger's readouts." He says, calling the name of his Leafeon to get her attention, the Leafeon pouncing on his lap and nuzzling him softly. "Master. I appologize, but to enable active scanning, you must use the console. Do you remember?" She replied in a somewhat robotic, singsong voice, her cybernetics allowing her to speak in English. He cursed softly, facepalming, and quickly pulled out what seemed to be a small, strange device, plugging it into her power core. He goes silent and begins typing into the futuristic looking keyboard attached to the screen on the Laptop like device, the bottom keyboard simply a sheet with small touch sensitive buttons imedded, like a tablet keyboard but broken up into small buttons. If someone looked at the screen of his device, they could see what he was typing. ';boot disk: Alpha Scanner' he typed, and his Leafeon seemed to respond when her eyes closed and the lights on both her wing shaped eye-plate and circular power core flashing, changing colours like a multicolour LED. "Booting disk: Scanning Alpha... Please wait... Completed. Please insert futher input..." She says in a purely robotic voice, Adolph staying completely silent as he works...

"Uh... sorry, I don't hit women, I at least have morals. Besides, I've already pinched and slapped myself a few times, you aren't dreaming persay, rather we're most likely in a dream like state, and the clowns are likely responsible for this, as the hall has been given very specific characteristics, most likely due to previous encounters. Tell me, have you ever escaped their grasp via digging before?"

He sent out Czar and had him use Steel Wing on the ground, not a scratch. It seems he's done some proper research at least, or an equivalent way of discovery.

Maker looked around suspiciously. She noticed her Infernape growling. She looked at Eli. "Help walking? We might need to run." She let out her Rapidash, Roy. The stallion stomped his front hooves and shook his head violently. "Hey handsome! Can you carry Eli? Pretty please!" Maker said in a spoiled voice.
The stallion pokemon starred at Eli for a while and snorted. He couldn't say no to Maker when she talked to him that way.
Maker hugged her Rapidash and helped Eli up. "Be gentle with Roy, or he will drop you." She said with a smile.
Ramon began beating his chest, preparing for battle. Some odd sounds could be heard coming from the darkness. Maker prepared, either to run or to fight.

Azumi bit her lower lip as she studied the situation. "Infinite walls and they are unbreakable. Plus it's really dark..." She turned to Gaeboo. "Any Pokemon that you own that can help with the darkness? I have my Nana, but she is really of afraid of the darkness."

"Well, I guess Waffle could work overtime... she has been on the bench for a while... I don't want to work her too hard though, she gets tired and upset pretty easily..."

He grabbed a ball on his sash and contemplated whether or not he should send them out. On one hand, they could be invaluable, on the other, they could be a hindrance.

"What do you think, Azumi? You think she'd be a good thing to bring out here, or should we let her rest some?"

As Josh Healed his Pokémon, he found a bunch of three grabbing pokeballs. Josh wondered what those three were doing, so after the pokemon healed, he grabbed the pokeballs and Pichu, and went outside. To his surprise, those three were just a bit of an evil team.
"No, it's can't be! Team Plasma?!" Josh quietly muttered. Josh hid behind the wall and quietly watched them

Renz had been perfectly alert. He had Krookodile on guard as well. And then suddenly he was somewhere COMPLETELY Different. However, Ty, who had been near Maker, was gone. Luckily he had his stuff.

He looked around. This must be a dream. A nightmare. Walls rising high into the sky. Solid ground with very little traction. He needed to get out of this dream and get back to guard duty.

He called out Garchomp and mounted, Krookodile getting up behind him. Garchomp took to the air, flying in circles and gradually gaining height. Or so he thought. Once they were about 50 feet from the ground they seemed to get no higher. He patted Garchomp on the neck and they touched back down to earth.

“A Trick Room? Psychic type move... Krookodile, what do you see?”

The desert croc looked around and shrugged. He just saw walls, walls, more walls, and... eyes? He growled as several evil-looking Scolipede stepped out of nowhere. Their horns glowed with a powerful lime colored energy that he had most often seen Ceasar use.

Renz noticed that Krookodile was growling and turned to see what was the matter. The Scolipede were much larger than he had heard of them being. They normally stood about 8 feet tall, but these were about 13 feet or so.

“Krookodile, stand down. If they get too close, Stone Edge. Garchomp, Stealth Rocks!”

Garchomp glowed with energy and pointed stones moved into a ring, surrounding Renz and his Pokémon. If the Scolipede got too close, they would be scratched by the rocks, making them a lot easier to defeat.

"If it can use flash, than yes." Azumi replied. "We need to start moving if we are to leave this place. "I have an idea." She sent out her Lucario, Anakin. "Anakin, check for Maker's aurora and any other trainers."
The Lucario nodded and sat in a meditation position. He focused and kept still for a few minutes. After a while he stood up. Azumi looked at him and waited for an answer. Anakin pointed towards the left, than the right, then up, than down.
Azumi looked confused. "What do you mean they're everywhere?"
Lucario nodded in agreement.
"That's impossible. If the walls are infinite, than how are the others all over the place?" She crossed her arms and bit her lip, as she processed the information.

Maker gave Eli a worried look. "I don't know yet." She turned suddenly as the sound of hundreds of feet were heard coming their way. "Ramon! Light this hallway! Flamethrower!" She called out.
The Infernape puffed his chest and shot a long stream of flames. The line of flames just revealed a long empty hallway, until the end. Hundred of eyes opened up in the dark.
Maker shivered. "Let's run!" She got on her Rapidash behind Eli and held on. The stallion shook his head and began running, while Ramon ran beside it. They ran the opposite direction of where the eyes came from. The sound of steps were getting closer. Soon, big Galvantulas emerged from the darkness. They were easily bigger than Eli and Maker already on Rapidash. There seemed to be hundreds of them, running quickly after the trainers.

"Well, who says a Pokemon needs Flash to supply light. Guess what else does? Electricity. C'mon, Waffle, rise and shine!"

He clicked the button of Waffle's ball, and the Alolan Raichu popped out and... my god it was adorably chubby. Gaeboo dragged Azumi and Anakin behind him as Waffle used Discharge to light up the place. Problem is... the Pokemon in the shadows didn't really like that, and several spooky and creepy crawly Pokemon knew of their presence.

"... Arceus damn it- Waffle get back in, Cotton, RUN!"

He returned Waffle and sent out Cotton dragging Azumi and Anakin on her back, flying off down the hall.

"Azumi, holding them back would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!"

"I can't battle like this!" She replied. She returned her Lucario. "My Pokemon aren't fit to be fighting in the air! Therefore..." She released herself from Cotton. While in the air she released her Tyrantrum. She grabbed on to his giant back as the dinosaur landed on the floor, with a giant roar, ready to take on anything. "Let me down Edward." She said. The giant Pokemon lowered itself so his trainer could get off.
Azumi stepped off and looked at the incoming threat. "There are way to many. You think you can take them?" She asked her giant fossil.
Edward slammed his tail on the floor and roared. Azumi smiled and pointed at the incoming bugs. "Stone edge!"
Giant stones appeared floating around the Tyrantrum. He fired them off towards them with a roar. The stones impacted several of the enemies. But they were to many.

"Wait a second... these Pokemon... they aren't under a trainer's command... Azumi, I've got it! Just hold them back as long as possible! Capture on!"

He hopped off of Cotton, returned her, and his Styler ejected the top again as he made several arm motions.

"If I capture some of them, I could make them fight each other! It'll buy us some time to get away from them, so work with me here!"

He's barely able to make loops around some of the Pokemon as he attempts to capture them. This probably won't end well.

The Scolipede group continued to advance, apparently not noticing the floating rocks. They walked up far enough that the rocks moved and slammed into them, hurting them. Krookodile punched the ground and sent rocks flying through the air, fainting one of the Scolipede. The others rushed forward and used Megahorn. Garchomp was able to dodge, but Krookodile was hit by an explosion of super effective energy.

Renz returned Krookodile and was reaching for Ty’s Pokéball when he realized he didn’t have him. He instead called out Ceasar. Ceasar immediately used Drill Run and Garchomp used Dragon Tail. More Scolipedes went down, and the others turned back to regroup.

"I don't know!" Maker yelled as they rushed through the hallway. Her normal instant was to fight. How hard could it be for her fire team to burn a bunch of bugs? But she couldn't risk Eli's life like that.
Roy, the rapidash, galloped as fast as ever. With nothing to get in it's way and an endless straight line, he was having the time of his life.
Thunderbolts began to fly towards them. The Galvantulas were also fast. One of the thunderbolts just barely missed Maker's hair. "Agility Roy!" Maker cried out.
Roy's heart began to beat faster. Agility? He never got to use such a move while running at his current speeds. He roared as he began to move faster. His flames increasing and his feet almost invisible to the normal human eye. The speeds he was reaching were something he might never experience again, and he was loving it.

Azumi watched Gaeboo get to work. "What are you doing?! These Pokemon look dangerous. We can't be trying things out with them!"
As if to prove Azumi right, from the walls and floors that were covered in dark, began to emerge Shuppets and, one of Azumi's worst fears, Banettes. Azumi froze as she saw the giant ghost Pokemon appearing all over, from the sky, the walls behind her and in front of her. Edward roared desperately and began attacking with rock slide, trying to keep them away. Azumi's and Edward's connection was so strong, that her fear was beginning to effect her Tyrantrum.

Kathren thought for a moment. If she was an evil team leader and her adversaries were always getting in the way, where would she trap them? A maze. She would trap them in a maze. Was this a maze? She didn't try to go up yet, because Star was still mad at her. She thought about it some more and decided it was a good idea to treat this like a maze, just in case. "Aaron, come on boy. I need you to hold some twine." The steel-type took the twine and followed Kathren. "Michel, I suggest you follow me, just in case."
She walked along with her two pokemon, not even six steps later a ghost-type burst through the walls. Didn't break them, he just floated through them. She recognized it as a Dusnoir. "Candle! I'm counting on you! Willow Whisp!"

"Almost... got it! Never fear, get them pals! Azumi, to me! We need to stay close as not to lose each other!"

A large group of Ghost type Pokemon begin attacking the Shuppet and Banette. As they do so, Gaeboo began attempting to capture more of the Pokemon attacking them, but his Styler started beeping a bit.

"Damn, I'm being reckless... the Styler's taking damage... we gotta do this fast and now! I just hope we find something with the Recharge Assist here..."

Ty woke up from his nap. He had been near Maker, sleeping and now he was... well, he didn't know where. Maker and Eli were there, and so were a lot of oversized Galvantula. He was nearly overrun as some of the Elespiders that were chasing Maker turned towards him, but he unleashed a powerful Fire Blast to keep them at bay. He was suddenly attacked from behind. It hurt, but the knock back gave him enough momentum to get going with a Flame Wheel.

Ty began chasing after Maker. He was nowhere near as fast as the Rapidash she was riding on, but he was gradually catching up to the Galvantula. As he rolled he pushed off the ground with his back feet and shot into the air, uncurled, and shot a rain of fire down upon the massive elespiders.

------------------------------------------------------------

Renz recalled Ceasar and leapt onto Garchomp's back. They flew away from the Scolipedes, but even with their speed the Scolipede were slowly gaining on them due to their ability, Speed Boost. A few Mud Bombs flew past them and the Scolipede were almost directly below them. And then things got EVEN WORSE. An ABSOLUTELY GINORMOUS Scolipede loomed out of the darkness behind, reaching almost 20 feet in height.

"Alright, that's it! Garchomp, get us ahead."

Putting on a burst of speed, Garchomp quickly ascended and then dived to the ground in a stoop, pulling out of the dive just in time and going into a barrel roll. Renz was dropped safely to the ground. The Scolipedes stopped and leered at him. He stood his ground and held out his arm. Garchomp did a loop and soared upwards.

"Garchomp! USE! TECTONIC! RAGE!!!"

The bracelet on his wrist began to glow as an Aura filled the air. All the energy flowed towards Garchomp, who was hovering in the air. The ground, even though completely solid, began to vibrate as a massive surge of energy warped the earth beneath the surface, and the attack was completed as Garchomp dove into the midst of the enemies, a pure sandstorm whipping the air and battering the Scolipede. The impact of Garchomp was enough to knock all the Scolipede off their feet and send them to the ground, fainted.

Renz and Garchomp stood, panting. Garchomp was wiped from his swift flight and from the energy drained to preform the Z-Move. Renz had also sacrificed some energy to complete the maneuver, and he returned Garchomp so he could get some rest. He walked over to the biggest Scolipede.

"What is this..."