• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

Azumi opened the door for the siblings. "It's open." She said as she walked in with them. "Everyone, we have new..." She looked at Gaeboo. "Newer members in the team."
Maker looked over. "It's the masked trainers! Hey can I get a mask?"
Azumi smiled, seeing that her sister was doing better.

"Nice. I won't be surprised if the other two... what were their names... Jodi and... Michelle? I have a feeling they won't be pleased to have me here again."

He took out his notebook and began scribbling in it, presumably making even more battle strategies from a spark of inspiration. He put it to the side when he was done and stretched for a bit.

"They choose to hate me, or they choose not to. Either way, it's going to be a friendly relationship."

The siblings looked to each other once the girl asked if they can have a mask. They chuckled before JC answered. "We actually made these mask's well me I should say I made them and I taught my brother here how to do it as well but mind if we introduce ourselves," she asked walking into the room. "Greetings, I'm JC and this beautiful girl is Blue my shiny Umbreon and partner and this handsome man is my older brother Shadow and his beautiful girl is Sparkx the Jolteon and my brother's partner," she said giving a smile but it was hidden under her mask. "Greetings all, it's a pleasure to meet you and our apologies for leaving like that, it was a personal reason why we left like that" Shadow explained. "Umbre!" "Jolt!" "Sawsbuck!" "Oh and this is Meadow the springform Sawsbuck one of my team members" JC added.-

"Oh. You guys. And the tree deer. Well, make yourself at home. I'm just... chilling out her- wait, jerky girl, didn't I give you my number, or am I crazy? I'm getting sidetracked, too many people... anyways, predictions for who the bozos are going for next, or is it impossible to tell?"

He returned Czar and sent out Bastil- he's gone. He must not like being stared at or something.

"Damn it, Bastille... please tell me there isn't a kitchen down there... he has a terrible habit of replacing his sand with flour..."

Maker opened the window. "We let them find out I fed you too much jerky." She smiled with Candle. "And I might get in trouble."
She looked over at Gaeboo. "You did. I have your number. What about it?"

Azumi stood next to the siblings. "I'm glad to have you with us. A quick introduction..." She pointed to the group. "The redhead girl with tattoos and piercings, is my twin sister, Maker."
Maker held up a sideways peace sign with her good hand. "Whaddap!"
Azumi rolled her eyes. "That over there is Eli, he is a boy. Then we have Jodi, the pretty girl next to Maker. Gaeboo is as new as you guys."

He turned to Maker, since, you know, if someone talks to you, you look at them.

"Well, yeah. I knew those idiots would start coming after me now, so in case I'm not within the vicinity of anyone else, which is likely to happen due to my priorities, you can just... call or text. Now if you'd excuse me, I need to go yell at Bastille. He can be SUCH a nuisance..."

He got up and... jumped out the window. He'll be fiiiiiine... right...?

Jodi began eating jerky as she was listening to the others' conversation. She was a little pissed when Gaeboo got in there, and then got confused when the masked trainers walked in.
Just as Gaeboo jumped out the window, Michael walked into the room. "Sorry I'm late, I got... distracted. (He was gazing at some wild Shinx.) So, is Eli feeling better?" He looked over at Eli, with a sympathetic smile.

Maker whatched Gaeboo go out the window. "Ok, that was interesting." She looked over at Michael. "Michael!!" She ran to him and hugged. "I missed your tall normal self that's not from a other dimension!" She put a jerky in his mouth. "Eat up!" She then gave another one to Candle. "Here ya go! I'm going to have to catch one like you!"

Azumi sat down and laid back against the couch. She looked at her pokegear. No sign from Ray yet. She sighed disappointed and just starred at the window.

Don't worry, he landed safely. Well, he fell into the bushes, but he's fine. He ran back in, frantically searching for a kitchen. With none in sight, he ran back up to the room. Bastille was already in the room in front of Jodi, rubbing against her leg. Someone's feeling affectionate and possibly apologetic today. Also, he totally has leaves and a few twigs over him.

"Well, at least he didn't get into any flour... sorry about him. Once again, more trouble than he's worth..."

He went back to the chair he was sitting in and sat back down. He pulled a thorn out from his arm, then relaxed.

Kathren grabbed the cookie dough ice cream and hissed. She then took a spoon and pretended like she was going to eat it out of the container. "Just playing! Come and have some, although I would prefer to have most of it. And Candle cannot have any! I know that you've been feeding her the entire time!" she said as she returned Candle.

"...First, after those creeps definition of 'game', not so comfortable with that. Think I just want to plan right now for any future scenarios. Second, I'm fine and don't want jerky , I've literally been trapped under boulders before, a 20-30 foot drop is nothing. And third... just give me what people take the least of. I don't nitpick, really."

He grabs his book again, and continues writing down in it, occasionally glancing to others.

Azumi looked at the Renz confused. "Cookie though? Though what?"
Maker laughed. "No you silly. Cookie D-ough. With a 'D'. I want strawberry." She served herself ice cream. "Hey Eli, Gaeboo, you two want any? I have to feed something since Candle is gone."

Azumi still didn't understand why there would be a flavor of cookie dough for ice cream. She served herself vanilla and sat back down. The group was going to eventually be bored, which might cause for some of them to leave. She needed to think of something to entertain them with. "I think we should get to know each other." She said out loud. "Maybe that will be easier for us to work together. I will go first." She cleared her throat and straighten her back. "My name is Azumi. I have a lovely Pokemon team of a Kirlia, Loppuny, Golurk, Tyrantrum, Lucario and Stoutland. I also have a Hawlucha, but he is back at home at the moment. I sometimes borrow my mother's Arcanines, but I wouldn't call them mine. I am from Kalos, Azure Bay to be exact. I haven't challenged any Gyms or participated in any contest. I wanted to be a Pokemon researcher but ended up being an international police officer. I have a boyfriend, who is missing at the moment and my favorite movie, and book is called 'Spy Meowth'."

Renz was happy to know that he was right about Azumi being with the police. He was interested to hear about her team as well.

“Alright, I guess I’ll go next. My name is Renz Flintrock, of Malie City in Alola. I specialize in Ground type Pokémon and my goal is to become a Gym Leader. I have traveled through all of Alola and part of Sinnoh. I have a few gym badges, and this.”

He held up his arm, revealing his Z-Ring, which currently had a Groundium-Z equipped.

“My current team is Garchomp, Nidoking, Torterra, Piloswine, Krookodile and Typhlosion. And I have a fear of Spinda.”

Maker began to laugh when she heard the part about Spinda. "Are you serious?! How can you fear such adorable Pokemon?"
Azumi scolded her. "Maybe he has his reasons! Besides, you're afraid of Magikarps."
Maker shot her and angry glance. "Well there are millions of them and the splash a lot! It's yucky and creepy!" She turned around and continued to eat her ice cream.

Enjoying the Cookie Dough ice cream, Kathren smiled. "I guess I'll go next. I'm Kathren Tretoes and I came from Violet City. My first Pokemon was a Whooper that I named Derp Lord for a bet." She then glanced angrily at Maker, "You bet he does! I'm afraid of them too! Now for my team, it is Quagsire, Lampent, Pangoro, Starapter, Aggron, and Alolan Ninetails. I have a Luxray in the PC. For my fear of Spindas, I refuse to tell. You never know when a Spinda is nearby."

“It’s a very long story, beginning with a creepy castle. That’s all I’m gonna say though.”

Renz looked over at Kathy. He felt a bit chilly, and not just from the ice cream. Just the memories of the castle made him shiver. At least the taste of chocolate was comforting...

Maker gave them a weird look. "I would love to hear that story sometime." She cleared her throat. "I'm next! My name is Maker. I am a fire type trainer, aiming to be the best one also. I was born in Azure Bay and have traveled a big part of Kalos and Unova. No boyfriend, kind of going solo for a while, last one was a jerky. My Pokemon team is Flareon, Charizard (who I am really proud of because he was born smaller than any other charmanders and now he is the biggest Charizard I've ever seen.) Infernape, Rapidash, Daramatian, Volcarona and Salandit. I love yo eat and exercise."

He removed his face from his book and looked around nervously at everyone when introductions were being made.

"I... I'll go last... or not at all, I don't want to make people sad or anything."

He continued writing down details and strategy. He's actively listening, although it just looks like he's reading and writing away. Someone has secrets, and people love secrets.

"You could start by introducing yourselves." Azumi smiled politely, referring to the siblings. "There must be some information you can share so we can know you better."

Maker handed a plate of Vanilla ice cream to Eli. "Don't get brain freeze." She looked over at Gaeboo. "By the way, are you always cranky? Or does it get activated by something? Because I get cranky easily, but only at certain things. Like, not having tacos."

Michael greeted Maker, returning her hug. "I've only been gone for about ten minut-" He was cut off by Maker, who put a jerky in his mouth. His eyes went wide and immediately spit it out. "Maker, what is wrong with you?!" He snapped at her and dashed to the bathroom, constantly saying the word Ew, just as Gaeboo got back into the room. Jodi sighed, disappointed of Maker's actions, her eyes drifting between the people that were talking.

Last edited:

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
(I am back!)
Adolphian appeared in the skies, riding on the back of a different Pokémon, instead of his usual Swellow, he had a Sinnoh classic, the lovely Staraptor! She called loudly as she soared across the skies with her trainer, but instead of heading to their destination as agreed upon, the bird dove downwards much to the dismay of Adolphian, and with the sounds of Stahlblatt cursing, they landed safely, and Adolphian shakily hopped off his mount, the sudden plunge downwards really frightened him. He looked at the others and attempted to hide behind his mount, who gave as close to a chuckle as a bird Pokémon could, seemingly amused. The bird seemed to have an odd accessory, a scarf that was bejewelled, and Adolph had a matching scarf, as he was now dressed like the stereotypical Victorian European artist, with a smaller version of his visor made to look like round spectacles. "Luftschiff, ve zhould have been on course to Hoenn, not zhis place! Zhey likely zhink ein am dead!" He softly spoke to his bird, who gave another round of birb chuckles.

Last edited:
Maker looked confused when she saw Michael running out. It took her a while to realize what she had done. "Oh no!" She cried out when her brain connected the dots. "Michael I'm sorry! Sorry sorry sorry sorry!" She cried as she ran out of the room after him. That's when out of the corner of her eye she noticed something. She saw a familiar figure through the window in the hallway. The man was going down from the skies. She rushed to window, and it was just the person she believed she saw. She stood there watching from the window. She didn't know if she should call his attention or not. Part of her was saying that they could use all the help they could get, but part of her said he would probably ditch them again.
She made her decision. She opened the window and yelled out. "Hey! Traitor! We are on the 10th floor! Look for the luxury room for the patient Eli!" She closed the window.
She ran after Michael again, this time reaching the boys bathroom. She didn't get and rushed in. When she saw Michael, she bowed like her sorry and began saying, "I'm sorry." Repeatedly.

Azumi sighed frustrated when she saw her sister. "We all know he doesn't eat meat..." She stood up and looked at the group. "Okay. We need to rest. Half the group remains with Eli and the other goes with me across the street to the hotel. I suggest we separate from the people we are most used to. For example me and Maker. Michael and Jodi, the masked trainers and Renz and Kathern. We need to separate so we can get used to the others of the group. It will improve our team work."

In the bathroom, Michael was washing his mouth, trying to get the meat smell out of his tongue. He looked in the mirror with a sad expression and saw Maker rushing in. He turned around with a bewildered expression and asked "Maker, what are you doing here?" As she began bowing, Michael looked at her with an annoyed expression. "Geez, what is with these girls and bowing?" He thought, before saying "It's okay. Let's get back to the others." He headed for the door.
Jodi listened to Azumi's suggestion, and nodded. "I guess that can work. If we keep grouping based on friendships, and/or family, we won't be able to cooperate very smoothly. Well then, who will stay here?"

"Then I guess this is where we part for now Renz," she said with a wink, "See ya tomorrow! Also, give Ty a little scratch on the head for me. I used to do that before I went to my room for the night." She looked outside at the person with the Staraptor with suspicious eyes. She didn't entirely trust Maker, or anyone else in the group for that matter, but at least Renz trusted them. Maker just called this person a traitor, so he had to be bad. She then looked at the rest of the group. "I'll go wherever Renz isn't. He is my only friend that isn't a Pokemon here."

Maker followed Michael quietly. She felt pretty bad about what she did. She followed him back into the room with the others.
Azumi looked around. "Well I think we should leave Michael, Maker..." She pointed at the sister with the mask. "I'm sorry I forgot you name, and Renz."
She looked around. "Everyone else, Jodi, Kathern, Shadow and Gaeboo, come with me." She looked around. "Is everyone okay with that?"

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
As Adolphian was still attempting to establish his bearings, his Staraptor perked up and let out a small cry just before Miner shouted out to him, essentially giving him the focus needed to hear what Miner said. "Wha... I... I am not a traitor! I apologize that NanoCorp Industries required my assistance! A-and... I didn't think you still needed me..." He replied sadly, only half his words being said before the window slammed shut with Miner leaving. He sighed softly and patted the back of his mount, getting back onto his Staraptor and giving her a few commands in a language they both understood, Pokespeak! The Staraptor took off and this time, he landed on the roof, the bird openly disobeying him again, as he asked her to land him by the front doors of the building, but of course, if it was proven that her first act of disobedience was a wise choice, perhaps this second act was just as wise? After the two partners landed on the roof, his Staraptor went into her Pokeball by her own choice, and he headed down the hatch from the roof, his destination was indeed where Miner told him to go. To keep his promise to his pokemon, he tapped a ball on the utility sash across his chest, and a Luxray appeared in a flash of light, giving a loud cry of happiness. He was barely a few steps outside the door that he was told to meet them when his Luxray decided to pounce on him and pin him to the ground, the abnormally large Electric type essentially cuddling with him, using her extra metre of length and double the average weight to keep him pinned as she curled up on him, purring triumphantly. "Blitz! Argh! Get... Off! I... Haff... Placez to be!" He exclaimed loudly, grunting as he attempted to push the Luxray off him, but to no avail, as she was around 20 kilograms heavier than he was, and he could barely lift 40 at the best of times. She gave a chuckle as best as her kind could at his struggles, literally dominating the weaker human as best she could, her purring growing even louder when Adolph finally gave up, submitting to the superior Pokémon. ~"Zometimez, Ein vish ein nefer found vou abandoned as ein newborn..."~ He replied in Pokespeak, the Luxray replying with a simple ~"Oh, please, you know you like this, just admit it~ You saved me because you didn't have the heart to abandon me~."~ He grumbles softly, and gives a look of both submission and mild anger. ~"Juzt pecause ein like vour love doez not mean ein like it now! Thiz iz... Important!"~

Renz nodded as he heard the pairings. From what he had seen of Jodi, she was comparatively level-headed. Maker was a bit less so, but overall capable. He didn’t know anything about the masked trainer his group, though.

“Azumi, I understand that we are splitting into teams to get used to other members of the group, but what exactly is our objective, other than building teamwork? If you said it, I must have missed it.”

Azumi nodded at Renz's questions. "We need to stay in large numbers and together until Eli is better. We will take turns resting. One group goes and gets a good rest at the hotel, the other remains here. I hope that answers your question." She opened the door. "My group, follow me." She stepped out and to her surprise, Dr. Adolph was being pinned down by a Luxray. She gave him a confused look. "Dr. Adolph?" She asked, trying to assure what she was seeing was true.

Maker stretched her arms. "That makes us team Maker! Woo!" She watched Kathern leave. "I wanted to hang out with candle." She said sadly.