• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

"That isn't anything. Try harder, kids. I expect more than this."

Bastille took the hit, but he didn't feel good. He used Shore Up to regain his health, then shot a few Shadow Balls into the air, and Czar shot them back down with increased power with Steel Wing, then slamming into Blue and Sparkx with Steel Wing.

"Good move, guys! More like that and we've got this! Don't get cocky! See what I mean, little ones? I. Don't. Lose. You'll never forget that after this, I'll make sure of it."

Blue slid back but just gave a smirk. She chuckled a bit as if taunting him. "Do you honestly think something like that would hurt her well your mistaken" she smirked. "-Psychic Blue!-"she said. "Umbre!" She said before her eyes turned white activating Psychic stopping them in there tracks as she slammed them both to the ground. "Even if its a flying type, nothing can stop her from building up a strategy!" She said pulling Sparkx back to Shadow as he stood just behind her. She pulled out a Luxury ball before throwing it up in the air as an Absol appeared out. "-Fire blast!-" she commanded. "Sol!" Blade said as she leaped up unleashing a strong fire blast at her foes on the ground from the Psychic with a direct hit. "Like I said, don't say words you can't keep before you will only shallow it in the end so don't get cocky yourself!"she warned again as Blade landed back next to Blue. "You can't figure out my Stragety so don't even try to trick me with those moves of yours"she added as Blue used Moonlight to recover from the damage she took now in perfect condition again.-

Azumi looked at Jodi and smiled. "Hi Jodi! I've been requesting to get Eli a better room. It's too small here."
Maker looked at Eli. "Sure. Talking is cool. What do you want to talk about?"
Nana teleported in front of Jodi and showed her how good her ballerina twirls were.

Once Katherine has her Pokémon healed and finished at the PC, he went over to her.

“Let’s head to the store, I want to find the others before too long. You never know when the Boogers or the Spindas will attack.”

He found Michael and let him know where they were going, then went back to Kathy.

“Ready?”

Kathren gave a nod as she held one of her Pokeballs out. "Come on Star, stretch your wings. It must have been cramped in there." A Staraptor was released and it flapped its wings. She gave a loud screech then flew onto Kathren's shoulder, talons clenching harder than usual. Kathren winced at the pain in her shoulder and said, "Yeah, I'm ready."

"Oh well let's see..." Maker said as she bit her lower lip and squinted her eyes. "Well I was in this place in Kalos, it's for high society people who like to battle, and I heard a rumour that my sister had been taken by team Tempest. So I went to look for her. I found out from Father that she was ok and had made her way to that one fairy town, I forgot the name. That's when I caught up to her and joined the team. We took down Tempest and team rocket with one big blow." She grinned proudly.

Renz and Kathy made their way to the store uneventfully. Renz went to find some good Berry Jerky, leaving Kathy to find Crackers. He also picked up some Poképuffs for their Pokémon on the way. He bought some Jerky of a few different varieties and then went to look for Kathy.

"Whatever! I don't care! Go on, leave! I don't need anyone, I have myself and my partners! You can even say you won this battle, but you just leave! There's only one thing I could do to have people care about me, and I'll do it if I have to! I'll stop them! I'll stop them all!"

He returned his Pokemon and ran off somewhere, presumably somewhere he's going to make a huge mistake. As he ran, he released Cotton and flew off somewhere. He's gonna die.

Kathren kept on tripping over Star's weight and size. "You know that you are really meant for flying behind people and them riding on you, not you ride on people," she told her edgy bird. Star just ruffled her feathers and ignored her. Kathren found the crackers and picked out the regular and peanut butter kind. Not the cheese filled kind, she didn't like those. Star tried to grab for the crackers, so Kathren just returned her, letting out Candle instead.

She watched him run off and flew away somewhere as Blue and Blade looked to each other before at her. "Its a lot more difficult to defend yourself when your alone...even if you do have just your partners...it won't be enough...this isn't a win at all...you were the one that attacked me first so don't blame me for your mistakes...its just irritating that people just judge someone for no reason without getting to know them first" she told herself as she pulled out Blade's Luxury ball returning her. "I have a bad feeling..."she added before looking to her brother before sighing. "I just pray for his safety..."she said voice gentle as Blue had secretly activates Psychic for him to hear.

"Lets go Shadow, we wasted enough time here, maybe we could join up with the others we came across with"she remembered looking to her brother. "We can if you want to sis, we need to find a Pokemon center thou"he chuckled. She returned the chuckle. "I suppose"she said as the siblings made there way to the Pokemon center. Blue however stood slightly behind looking up at the sky as in thought. "-Pokemon of his....make sure your trainer doesn't do anything rash that he will regret....JC is not the type of person to judge others.....just the one that helps others.....-"she said using Psychic to say it to them before catching up with JC to her side.-

"Yeah. Well no. We had help from team rocket and the league." She looked at her broken fingers. "My sister is Jodi and Nana. They are working on getting a better room." She turned towards her sister. "Hey sis! Any luck?"
Azumi walked in. "Yes. They should be moving him soon. Want to go ahead?"
"Sure!" Maker said. "See you at the new room Eli!" She smiled and walked out. She grabbed Jodi on the way out and dragged her along.

He landed back in Floroma Town briefly, and picked up his TM case before flying off again. He landed... somewhere, not even he knew where he was really. It was a large open field with flowers all over the place.

"There... no one can bother me now... I'll just... lay here for now... flowers are nice... just gonna take a nap... that'll take all that... anger away..."

He yawned, flopped into the field of flowers, and slowly but surely went to sleep.

What he did not know was she had sent Meadow her spring form Sawsbuck to watch over him so she acted like she was a wild Pokemon as she saw other Sawsbuck to blend in. She went a bit further into the flower field watching him sleep as she grazed on the grass with the other Sawsbuck.

The siblings made their way into the Pokemon center to heal there team as Blue and Sparkx leaped on the stretcher before going into the back. The siblings sat down thinking about where to go next but for some reason guilty had gotten to her and she may know why.-

Azumi and Maker entered the new hospital room for Eli. It was a lot bigger, with a modern bed and television. It had a nice view of the city, it's own bathroom and plenty of couches for visitors.
"Now this is more like it!" Maker said with a smile, her stomach grumbled. "What is taking the others so long with the food? They better have pizza or tacos, I don't know why I'm craving them so much."
Azumi sat on one of the couches. "Well I'm worried about the grumpy boy and the two masked trainers. I wonder if they won't be targeted like we were."
Nana nodded in agreement, although she had no idea why.

The siblings walked up to Nurse joy once their team was recovered before walking out. The siblings spotted the new hospital a bit ahead but JC felt herself being followed. She looked around before her brother noticed this. "What's the matter sis?"he asked her. "We are being followed..."she said before an unknown group appeared surrounding the siblings. "Hehe finally found you siblings!" One said as they all the their Pokemon out. Blue and Sparkx stood in front of the siblings ready to fight back. JC threw out Blade while Shadow threw out Talon. "You will never get us! Blue Shadow ball on all of them and Blade Psycho cut!"she commanded. "Sparkx Thunder! Talon Brave bird!" The siblings said as many Shadow balls, Fire blasts, Psycho cuts and a Brave bird hit all on them all going down. "Even for us...it might be difficult to fight back all of them..."JC said. "Yes...we need extra help..."Shadow agreed. "Blue! Sparkx! Go find more extra help!" Shadow said. "Umbre!" "Jolteon!" The girls agreed before leaping over them as they looked around closely before seeing people inside the hospital. Blue and Sparkx leaped inside as they looked around quickly before they noticed two trainers they recognized. "Umbre!" "Jolteon!" They said to get their attention as they leaped in eyes filled with concern.-

Azumi saw the pokemon get in. "Oh no! This isn't your room! Shushu!" She tried to scare them off.
Maker looked at them. "They look awfully familiar."
Azumi looked at her. "They do?" She looked at then closer. "Oh they are from those masked trainers."
Maker looked confused. "Why are they here?"
Azumi got up. "Maybe the boogers got them."
Maker laughed. "I'm sorry I can't take 'the boogers' seriously. Who named them?"
"Michael did." Azumi replied. "I'm going to follow them."
Maker got up. "We are not supposed to separate!"
"You stay with Eli. I will stay by the hospital, I promise." Azumi said determined.
Maker sighed. "Fine, just hurry up."

Azumi follow the Umbreon and Jolteon while carrying Nana in her arms.

He wakes up from his nap, or so he thought. In actuality, he dreamed of something you would never think of. Gaeboo often dreamed of things he is actually thinking, as opposed to thinking of fantasies. He dreamed that he was weak, that he wasn't helpful to anyone around him, that he wouldn't be able to do anything without major contributions from others who barely even know him. He dreamed of all the struggles that he has gone through, the several regions he has gone through to prove his strength, the several different types of training he has gone through to better himself both as a person and as a trainer, get that wasn't enough for him. He needed somebody to talk to, someone he could interact with normally, someone who could accept him for who he is and not just seeing as this battle obsessed jerk. He just wished that he could do something about it himself.

Blue and Sparkx leaped off once she followed them going down the stairs as they made there way out the hospital door. The girls saw their trainers still fighting off the strange men but could clearly see that they weren't around them. "Umbre!" "Jolt!" "Blue! Sparkx! Good you got some help"JC said looking to the girl. "We need a helping hand, there are too many for us to take down even if we are very skilled" she added looking to her before looking back at them. "You will come with us whether you like it or not!"the grunt said pointing at them. "Like that is going to even happen!"Shadow said sternly as his Salamance and Talon his Braviary was fighting them off while JC's Flygon Gem and Absol Blade fought the other half.

Meadow was watching him closely before she seemed to approach him slowly to not startle him as she asked the help of Psychic Pokemon nearby to communicate with him so he could understand her. "-Do you need someone to interact with? If so I can be the one to listen-"Meadow said in his thoughts calmly.-

Azumi looked around, a serious look on her face. "Explain yourself first, then I will provide my assistant." She pointed at the mask trainers. "You helped us, which I really appreciate, then you disappeared. Suddenly, you come back with asking help while bringing some man after you? To a hospital? I need a good explanation." She crossed her arms, waiting for an answer.

"I just need... positive relationships with people. Everyone thinks I'm a jerk but... I can't help it. I don't know how to interact with others, ever since my mother's passing 10 years ago. I was forced to go on my journey two years early, and had no one to talk to besides my team for the entirety of that period, which is still ongoing to this day. I never learned how to socialize well enough to interact with others without them hating me... even as a Ranger, a person for the good of the people. I even shove people who try to help me at this point..."

He squirmed around in his sleep, presumably because it probably isn't nice having your dreams be raided. Either that, or confessing his feelings is SO HORRIFYING for him that they caused him to have nightmares.

“You forget, I’m allergic to wheat! That’s the reason I got Jerky. I don’t know that the others have any allergies.”

He began checking out. He paid for the groceries and picked up the bags. He realized he hadn’t talked to Candle earlier.

“Hey Candle! It’s been awhile, huh?”

She glanced to the girl. "Yes we did disappear after helping but it was for a good reason....we wear our masks to stay hidden because we have been running from evil organizations.....most importantly for our safety....we maybe strong yes but that doesn't mean we are superior....our whole lives we have been running...and I'm sick of it!"she said as Blue returned to her side. "Listen if we don't stop them now, they may get to you guys and your friend"Shadow added.

Meadow laid down in front of him listening closely. "-I know someone very important to me that will listen to what you have a problem with, this person is very understanding and won't judge you for who you are...all this person wants to do is help others in need not judge them. This person is very understanding and with support you every step of the way even defend you, all you have to do is listen to what this person has to say or even ask. This person asked me to watch over you just in case you get into any trouble because this person is concerned about you-" Meadow told him in thought.-

Last edited:
Azumi sighed, annoyed, and reached for her pokeball. "I hope we aren't getting dragged into ANOTHER problem. You two better explains yourselves afterwards." She threw her pokeball and out came her Lucario. "Ok Anakin, stay focused." She said as her Lucario took a fighting stand.

Maker laid on one of the couches in the new room, waiting for Eli. "This is boring!" She cried out.

Renz tryed to take Kathy’s bags as well, but thought better of it. He set off back towards the Pokémon Center.

“So. If you are wondering how I got tangled up in this, here is how. I was in Canalave City when there were some pink Explosions off in the forest. I met this group on my way to investigate, and we found a crater, and a bunch of people who had gotten there first said that they saw a Legendary Pokémon. Then a guy named Hermaeus appeared and started blaming the Gym Leader for being in league with team Galactic. Then he disappeared and we went back into town.

We followed a street preacher into the sewers, who led us to Hermaeus. I started attacking. I was following Maker’s lead, but I took initiative and actually Attacked first, so they blamed me. Then we were teleported away from Hermaeus and onto Mt Coronet. I got sick when I left, and I flew to the Pokécenter in Canalave just before I got Really sick.

After I got better I went with Azumi to Snowpoint, and we busted into the base of an evil team. We got a text that the others were in trouble, so we flew back to Celestial town. We had to play a game to save Maker, and it was my fault her fingers were broken. Then we had to play another ‘game’ to rescue Eli, and that’s where we are now.”

Michael slowly followed after the two, listening to their conversation. He was a little offended that Kathren didn't trust him, but he didn't mind, as long as she was nice to Renz. "Okay, ship names! Renz and Kathren.... Hm... Kathenz. Not the best, but their names are very weird, so it's a keeper!" He thought with a big smile spread across his face.

Jodi was about to protest when Maker dragged her away, but she tried to go along since Otis wasn't with them, so Maker needed another person to be so to speak 'obsessed' over. When they got to Eli's new room, she was looking around in awe. "Wow, this place is super nice! Eli is lucky!" She said, sitting down beside Maker.

“Hey Michael! Where’d ya go back there? I though you were sticking with us!”

He said in a joking voice. He stepped into the Pokémon Center and set down the bags on a chair while he pulled out his Pokédex. He texted Azumi,

Hey, which room do we go to? We’ve got the food!

Azumi wasn't paying attention to her pokegear due to the ongoing situation.

Maker, who was getting hungry, sent a message to Renz.

Renzy McEnzy! Where's my food? It better be good food for you to have taken so long!

She sighed, turned around and hugged Jodi. "Save me from boredom Jodi!"

The siblings looked to the girl before focusing back on the battle in front of them. "If you want an explanation then we will give it to you in a more private room" JC agreed on her terms. "You have our word" Shadow added. "Blue Hyper beam! Blade Dark Pulse!" She commanded. "Sparkx Thunder! Talon Brave Bird!" Shadow commanded. "Umbre!" "Sol!" "Jolt!" "Brave!" All the moves hit their opponents directly taking more down. "What a pain....."she said to herself. "I need to make a diversion to escape so we mist hold them back while we can" Shadow stated.-

"Fine." Azumi said as her Lucario joined the battle. He assisted the others Pokemon with aurora sphere and after you. Azumi meanwhile watched for the characteristics of the enemies, but they did not look familiar at all.

Maker looked at the message. She looked around, the room number was outside and she was too lazy to go see it. She replied :

The fanciest one! Like the only fancy room in here! Biggest one also. It should have Eli's name outside. Btw if you see Eli tell him to hustle. Thank you!