• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

"Oh, that's right - I'm Ray, by the way!" Ray was too preoccupied with the matter at hand to notice that he hadn't even met the person speaking to him...
"With regards to dividing into groups, I think that'd be a good idea. I think that team rocket should lead the charge; I'll probably join my brother in coordinating that... Then, we should have the rest of our little militia follow suite; I'm hoping that Micheal will be able to bolster those numbers with some of the pokemon from his ranch... After that, I'm hoping the police and the pokemon league will take notice of the attack and join in on it, but we may need someone to get in contact with them to make sure that happens... But I don't want to tell them about this in advance; I doubt they'll cooperate with team rocket if they know about it ahead of time..."

Azumi sighed disappointed, "I guess that has to be me..."
Maker was surprised by the comment, "Why you?!"
"Because I'm injured, I will slow others down. It only makes sense that I should be the one to go." Azumi looked down, feeling ashamed of herself.
Maker looked at her sister in shock, "Injured? How bad?" She turned to Ray, 'Did he this?!"
"No of course not, he has actually saved a couple of times." Azumi smiled at Ray, "Anyways, I will go tell the league. Just let me know when I should head over there."

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis was about to command Clara to dodge when Azumi interrupted. “That’s fine, the battle with Tempest will definitely get some Pokémon evolving anyway.” She glanced at Azumi, “I can help!” Otis put Clara back in her Pokeball, and followed the other two girls who agreed to help.

She simply listened to their plan, fidgeting with her hair for a little while before stopping herself. “Now that is what I call a good plan.“ Otis did a small smile, Finally, we will be able to defeat Tempest once and for all...

"I was kinda hoping you'd volunteer for that position..." Ray smiled sympathetically at Azumi. He didn't like to see her looking so down, but at the same time he liked the thought of her fighting in her current condition even less... Not that his was much better...
"In terms of tactics, here's what I'm thinking: I'll take a squadron of my brother's troops and attack from the north as a distraction - hopefully they'll think that's the full extent of the attack and send everyone after us; then, while they're distracted, we'll get my brother's group and Micheal' group to flank them from the south with their combined forces, and hopefully manage to get a foot in their base; after that, all that's left is for Azumi to call for reinforcements so that they can assist whoever's left of the first group, and help Micheal and Levan seal the deal by capturing the base... Any questions? Objections? An entirely different, superior plan?"

Micheal and Jodi called back their Pokemon,and followed the rest.Jodi sat next to Sakura,and Micheal sat next to Otis,with a faint blush on his face.They listened to Ray's plan,and Micheal thought"Hmmmm....That plan could actually work.Huh,Ray isn't a complete moron.Thought I'd never see the day."While Jodi thought "Finally,me and Micheal are going to use our secret technique!I've been waiting for this for soooo long!"They simply nodded at the plan and Azumi's question,looking serious.

"Probably in a matter of minutes!"
Kiiro replied quickly with a cheerful voice.
"We own the Kalos Power Plant and it's the region's only supplier of energy. Unless we use Solar energy, with we usually have Sakura help us with."
Sakura then pipped up.
"Um...Well, We can take the East and West!"
Kiiro then nodded as well.
"Mhm! Sakura's family has a recycling center on the East and the Power Plant's on the West. So, we're be safe AND we'd have abundant resources."
Kiiro chimed.

"Hmmm..." Ray thought for a moment about Azumi's question. "Well, if the enemy routs I'd consider that a victory for us - it'll be easy enough for the police to pick off a bunch off uncoordinated, panicking grunts... But you're right: they do have Coumarine under their control, which means that we'll need to prevent them from retreating to the west and getting reinforcements." He turned to Kiiro and Micheal: "Since Kiiro's family owns the power plant to the west, and Micheal has his ranch there as well, I think we'll be able to do that. But Micheal, why don't we have your group attack from the southwest instead of the south? It'll sacrifice a bit of power from the flanking maneuver, but it'll ensure that the connection between Lumiose and Coumarine is severed. That way they'll be forced to flee to the east where Sakura, and hopefully by then the police, will be waiting for them..."

Last edited:
"Yeah,that'll work."Micheal said determined,but bored at the same time."It doesn't matter where we are,it's just matters that we can help.But,what if Tempest overcomes us?"
"Yeah,that could happen."Jodi said worried."That Tempest guy we fought had a robotic Mega Houndoom. They might have even more robotic Mega Pokemon.So we'll need to train first and evolve our Pokemon.The stronger,the better.The more,the merrier!"

(I’m finally back!)

Ollie got of the train, stretching. “Man....I couldn’t find any more Pokemon for my team...eh, my teams good enough now. Right Sparky?” Ollie asked his Pokemon, which had evolved into a Pikachu and was riding on his head. “Pika-Pika!” (Yep!) The electric type replied. “Well, time to find the others....” Oliver mumbled, walking out.
(Where is everyone right now? I kinda need to know, since I couldn’t find out because I wasn’t getting notified.)

"Sounds great." Azumi got up and grabbed her bag, "Regarding the training, it depends on the time we have left." Azumi took a short bow, excusing herself from everyone, "I will leave now, getting through victory road is not so simple. Plus I still need to convince the league."
She walked up to Ray and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Try not to die. You still need to take me to Johto." She said with a smile and left the room.
She reached the exit of the hotel and released her Arcanine, "No holding back now, full speed to victory road." She got on her Pokemon and it began running at an amazing speed, while Azumi held in the pain of her ribs.

Maker got up and stretched, "Ok! Let's do this. Michael, you have the Pokemon from your ranche to lead. I will take the lead for the trainers. We will start South and meet you up west. Sound good?"

"Oooooooh!"Michael and Jodi said as Azumi kissed Ray's cheeks."Yup!I'm ready!I can take so many Pokemon!I've got some in offense,"A Zangoose and a Dustox appeared from their PokeBalls"And some for defense!"A Wubbuffet also appeared from it's PokeBall and shouted"Wo-buffet!"Micheal jumped at the sound of his Pokemon."AHHHH!Guys,I told you not to get out of your PokeBalls until I say so!" "Dustox!" "I know but-" "Zangoose!" "That's a good point but-" "Wo-buffet!" "Ugh....Fine....Guys,these are my Pokemon from Hoenn."Michael introduced them. Zangoose got tensed up,because she felt that a bad person was in the room.She wanted to use Flamethrower on Ray,but she was stopped by Michael,who covered her mouth."No!Zangoose,you can't do that!I know Ray isn't the nicest person to be around,but he deserve getting roasted,literally!Wait..Ugh!I started to pick up some of Azumi's stupid manners!Ugh....Let's go..."
"Awww...Your Pokemon are so cute,Michael!"Jodi said,swooning with cuteness,as they walked outside.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis has never really figured out what was going on between Ray and Michael. She sighed, and walked towards Ray. “So, What shall I do? I can certainly help, and my Pokemon are pretty strong.” Then Otis decided to ask the question that was buried deep inside her. “What is going on between you and Michael? He is always saying something like, ‘Oh Ray deserves to get roasted!’ So why is that?”

Ray blushed bright red as Azumi left the room, but he tried to remain cool as they finalized the details of the plan. Once they'd done so, he made his way over to the radio in order to inform Levan as to what was going on. But before he was about to call, Otis approached him:

"What's going on with me and Micheal? Hmph. The real question is 'what's going on with Micheal' - he's just a hot-headed little twerp as far as I'm concerned, and naively idealistic... But whatever: I don't think there's any real antagonism between us. It's like siblings fighting... Er, well, that would depend on the siblings, I guess..." he trailed off.
"In terms of what you can do to help, I think you should go with Maker. She seems to know what she's doing - or at least I hope so, since she just appointed herself to be a commander... - but ANYWAY, I trust anyone in the Towers family so I'm sure you'll be fine!"

Last edited:
Maker looked around, "I think Otis and Michael should go together and everyone else with me. Especially you Adolph!" She pointed at the scientist, "No more disappearing! I need you to watch my back." She scolded him.
There was a loud knock on the door, "Finally!" Maker said as she went over and opened it. It was Fred, with a bag. Maker thanked him and took the bag from him. Fred left without saying a word, just a small smile after seeing Maker was ok.
"Everyone! I got you all a gift!" Maker placed the bag in the center of the room on a coffee table. She opened it, to reveal a bunch of pokegears. "These are the latest pokegears, they have my number and Ray's already saved in them. Choose a color and add each other to keep in touch." She took a gray one and gave it to Ray, "This one is yours. It has my number and Azumi's on it." She gave an evilish smile when she said Azumi's name.
"Everyone who isn't Michael, Otis or Ray! Get your pokegear and meet me outside the hotel!" Maker left the room walking proudly.
Once outside she placed Eve in her pokeball and took out a rapidash. She petted rapidash while waiting for the rest.

"T-thanks" Ray muttered as he took the pokegear. Despite Maker's teasing, he was genuinely thankful to have a way of contacting Azumi in case the need arose...
As everyone was getting ready to go, Ray took up the radio and recounted the details of the plan to Levan. They agreed on a place to meet within the forests of Laverre so that Ray could formally introduce himself to the gang and explain everything to them before mobilizing.
Before leaving, Ray turned to Micheal and Otis:
"Alright, you two, I'm counting on you! Make sure to give me a call once you've arrived at the ranch and are ready to go... My brother and his part of the gang will meet you there as soon as possible, and then you can all travel south together and prepare the flanking maneuver... And for the love of god Micheal, don't get trigger-happy and stick to the plan!" Ray smirked as he bid the two of them farewell and headed off toward the woods where he was meant to meet up with Levan.

Last edited:
"Okay! If you need us, just use the Holo Caster!"
Kiiro shouted loudly.
"I'm off!"
"I-I am too!"
Sakura exclaimed

A while later, the two made it to their destinations.
Sakura had been in the back of her family's shop where the warehouse was, making a makeshift plan.
"Hmm..."
She had caught two other Pokémon, well received from her mother's breeding service. She now had a whole team of a Chespin, Floette, Gogoat, Ferroseed, Gourgeist, and Roserade.
"Alrightly...Once we get the call from Commander Maker and Ray, we'll be okay to go!"
Sakura whispered to herself. She had taken the help of some of the town's nearby Pokémon.
"I know we just met, and I might not have your trust yet, but I need help!"
Sakura pleaded, She then heard the soung of breaking wood. She was on a Holo Caster call with Kiiro, with had cut out.

Kiiro had gathered a team of the Pokémon she had owned, Manectric, Raichu, Magnezone, Ampharos,Pachirisu,
"Sakura? Sakura!" Kiiro shouted as the call cut out.

"Geez...Okay..We can do this! Just gotta pull one switch...It's labeled...Right?"

Azumi was almost to route 4 when Arcanine left the path and dove into the woods and stopped moving. Azumi began to cough, the pain in her ribs throbbing with each cough. When she stopped, she asked her Pokemon why he had stopped. Arcanine growled, looking forward. Up ahead there were three tempest grunts with a mightyena sniffing the air. "They know we are nearby... I can't waste time trying to escape." Azumi told herself.
She got off Arcanine and began to walk towards them. The mighyena howled when it saw Azumi approaching.
The three grunts turned towards her direction, there was one bigger then the other two. He yelled out "Who goes there?!"
Azumi's high and mighty attitude completely changed into an act of a helpless girl. "Oh thank goodness I found such strong men around here!"
The grunts looked at each other and then blushed. The big one spoke again, "Well we'll what is such a lovely young one like you doing here." The mightyena began barking at Azumi, she acted startled and took a step back, "Oh my! Does it bite?"
The big grunt pushed one of the grunts, "Put that thing away, it's scaring her!" The smaller grunt returned the Pokemon. "I apologise ma'am, what can I do for you?"
"Why thank you!" She said with a fake smile, "My fragil Arcanine hurt his paw!" She tried to maker her voice sound as helpless as possible, "And I'm afraid I have no pokeball for it." Arcanine came out behind the trees, whining and limping from one leg.
"Well let's take a look at it!" One of the small grunts said. The three of them went over to Arcanine, leaving Azumi behind them.
Azumi's expression changed back into her serious self. She released Golurk, who with one giant swing of his hand, sent the three grunts flying into the air and landing unconscious. She returned her Golurk and got on her Arcanine. They once again continued racing towards victory road.

Jodi and Michael both got a PokeGear :Michel's was red and Jodi's was purple.They leaned on the wall,careless.Michael became really angry at Ray's words"Hey!I won't do that!I'm not that stupid to mess the plan up!"He said with a death glare."Make sure you won't betray us and go to Tempest's side!"He yelled after him as he left.Meanwhile,Jodi was about to go with Maker when Michael stopped her."Hey,where are you going?"
"With Maker."Jodi said serious.
"Oh,no,no,no.You're staying with me.Got it?"
"But-"
"No.We' stay together.You're my best friend fro this trip.You're always by my side.You always agree with me, which doesn't happen often with other people.And I ship you with someone!It's perfect!"
"Wait,what?!"Jodi yelled when she heard the word "ship".
"Nothing.But what I'm trying to say is,that you're like the little sister I never had.And plus,you're the only one that could help me not freak out around Otis."
"Alright."Jodi said through laughs.
They waited for Otis to get ready so they can get going.

Oliver walked into where he saw everyone last, the Fairy Dust Hotel. Sparky ran over to Jodi and waved at her. “Pika! Pikachu!” (Jodi! Nice to see you again!) “Sparky wait up!” Ollie yelled, running over and picking his partner up. “Hey Jodi. Hey Michael, Otis, Azumi, and everyone else.” He Sid, looking at the group.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis did a brief nod towards Ray, “Well, I hope Michael will soon stop looking for a fight and actually focus on the real problem.” She then picked up a bright yellow Pokegear, and put it in a small backpack she had with her. Otis walked over towards Michael and Jodi, pushing her blue glasses up to her face so she could see correctly. “I’m ready guys, so let’s go!”

When Michael and Jodi saw Oliver walk up to them,their mouths fell to the floor."Ollie!"Jodi yelled as he ran up to him and hugged him."I missed you soooooo much!Don't you dare run away like that you little baby!"Jodi said as she hugged him tighter.
"I'm so sorry for what I said Oliver!"Michael apologized."I was just annoyed by your singing and thought you made up that Otis came back,but you didn't!"

“Y-your c-crushing me J-Jodi.....” Ollie said, but hugged her back anyway. “What do you mean run away? I just went looking for some new Pokemon. All I got was Sparky evolving though.” He said, gesturing to his Pikachu. “And its fine Michael. I should’ve stopped singing in the first place, it’s more my fault.”

"What?!I'm not crushing on you,you don't know what you're saying!"Jodi said as she pulled back."Oh wait,that wasn't what you said. Uhhh..."She got him by the collar and said barbaric."Don't you dare ever bring that up!"
"Oooookay,stop it with the bulling,Jodi!"Michel said as he picked Jodi up and placed her far away from Oliver."Okay,now that we're all together,we should bounce."

“Sheesh, do you need to be on a leash or something ‘Di?” Ollie joked. “So where we going Michael? Is there anyway me and my team can help?” Oliver asked, as Sparky climbed on his head. “PIKA-CHU! PIKA PIKA- KA-PI-CHU!” (YEAH! I WANNA BEAT SOME BUTT IN BATTLE!) The electric type yelled, as Ollie covered his ears. “Why do you need to scream whenever your right next to my ears Sparky....”

"Yeah....We actually need to go to my ranch.Finally..."Michael said snarky."Like,we were supposed to go there AGES ago,but noooo!Ray and 'Zumi needed to ruin EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Michael said irritated.He got out Malamar and said"Mala,you need to get us to my ranch,okay?" "Malamar!"The Pokemon said happy."Otis,since you disappeared when you went on foot,you're coming with us.Got it?"
Jodi got out Tropius and got on it's back."Okay,I know that babies can't go on a plane,because they'll cry,so try not to sob to much on my back."Jodi told Oliver with a smirk.

"Okay,time to go!"Michael said determined. Malamar used his Psychic to grab Michael and Otis.Him and Tropius took off to the skies,focused on the sky...road. Malamar sneakily nodded to Tropius,who nodded back. Mala made Michael float closer to Otis,which only realized when he looked in her direction.His eyes went wide,and his face had a Scolipede red blush on it.He whispered to Malamar"What the hell,Mala?"The Pokemon chuckled and retrieved Michael to his original position.Meanwhile,Tropius drastically leaned left,sending Oliver onto Jodi's back.Jodi whispered to her brother's Pokemon,with an Emboar red blush"Tropius!!!!".The Pokemon chuckled and went back into her original stance,sending Oliver right back.The situation was really awkward,and the two really wanted to speak to Otis and Oliver,to clear they're minds of what just happened.

"Hey,ummm....Oliver?You're good back there?Don't ind what just happened."Jodi said,trying to cover up what Tropius just did."Oliver?Respond!You and I already rode Tropius 1 time,what's with this time?"She looked behind and saw Oliver looking emotionally scarred."Oh gosh,are you okay?Here,everything is going to be alright.I'm here for you.And I'll be forever.Don't be scared.Never fear, Jodi's here.And I lov-I mean,that I support you,okay?Everything will be just fine."She turned her back towards Oliver and continued to watch the path so they don't bump into a Metang.

Oliver shakily smiled, but was mentally freaking out. “We are gonna fall, we are gonna die.....please almost be over....i feel dizzy.....are we there yet......” He kept running these things over in his mind, trying as hard as he could not to flip out on the outside as well.

Maker looked at everyone else leave. "Did those guys just ditch me and left me to invade the south side alone?!" She turned to her rapidash, who was not paying attention to her.
She sent a message to Michael's pokegear, which read:
Michael WTH!? You guys left me alone to fight the south side?! Why did you take all the trainers your ranch?!
P.S. Bring me some of your lovely cupcakes plz!

She then looked over at the hotel, "And where is my servent?!" She was begging to throw a fit. Rapidash stopped her foot angrly. "Fine fine! Let's go!" Maker said as she mounted her Pokemon and took off towards Lumiouse city.

Michael received Maker's message,and his eyes went wide.He wrote back:
"Oops.Sorry 'Aker. Me and 'Odi have a secret technique,and we need to be ready to use it. And Oliver just came,and we took him with us.But that science guy is with you,Ugh..I never got his name...Anyway,since I like you more than your "polite" sister,when this is all over I'll bake you a GIANT one,in the shape of your face.
See ya~"
He then turned to Otis and asked"Sooo...did anything interested happen in the hotel?"He was trying to get her to mention the note he sent her.

When Oliver got Jodi's hands,a Emboar red blush creeped on her face."Uhhh....It's okay,we'll get there soon.I'm here for you.Just...Try not to think about it.Let's think of something happy!Hmm....Like that time you gave me the Flareon plushie. You said it was because I really wanted a Fire Type on my team,but you already gave me Charmender. Was there another reason?"She said with a friendly smile.She knew that it was because he liked her,but she wanted to get him to say it.

He giggled a bit. “C’mon ‘Di, you know its because I like you...” He mumbled, looking at the ground. At least, he tried to, but realized they were still in the air. “.....” He began freaking out in his head again as he gripping Jodis hand tighter.

Jodi's smile became even bigger."I know.I just wanted you to say it.And I recorded it with the PokeGear.:\=|:"She said cheeky,as Tropius chuckled.The PokeGear said"C’mon ‘Di, you know its because I like you..."And Jodi burst out laughing."And that's my new ring tone!"She smirked happy,but when she saw that Oliver kept freaking out,she said"Oliver,distract yourself.Here,take this."She gave him the Flareon plushie."Hold it tight,it will calm you down."

"See?You're all better now!"Jodi said through giggles."I'll never delete it.In case we don't see each other anymore,I'll have this to remember how much you care about me!If you want,you could record me saying that I like you,I'm not embarrassed...as much as you."Michael heard their whole conversation and burst out laughing.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis was floating in the air because one of Michael’s Pokémon was using Psychic. She was oblivious to what was happening when the Pokémon used it’s Psychic to bring her and Michael closer. She sighed, staring at the sky above her. So much has happened... Otis snapped out of her thoughts when Michael spoke to her. “Well, it was a quiet and peaceful morning, so nothing really interesting happened. Heh, but I finally got to drink my favorite kind of tea.”