• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

“Grr.....I’m not a baby! Stop calling me that!” He yelled, running after Jodi, catching up with her. “Heya.” He said, winking as he ran around the hotel with Bacon, looking around. “Heh. ‘Tis place is a lot bigger than my place.” He said, as Bacon followed him, sniffing everything.

Maker left the bakery with a smile, "If you ever want to work as a chef Michael, I will give you a job no doubt." She led the group to hotel entrance where she noticed a young girl standing there. She passed by her without turning to look at her. Once inside she checked in and asked for more rooms.

Azumi replied to Ray's comment, "Interesting? I fail to see how." They arrived at the hotel only to find everyone else there already. Azumi was glad to see everyone safe, "Hello everyone. I'm glad to see Otis back. I'm going to check in and then I'll join you all afterwards." She rushed Ray inside, trying to avoid another Ray Michael discussion. Once inside she saw Maker at the front counter.

Maker turned around and saw her sister arriving with Ray, "Should I get you two a room?" She side with a sinister smile.
Azumi, unaware of the joke, replied "Yes please. Try to make Ray's far away from Michael."
Maker sighed, "I meant one for the two of you."
Azumi was still unaware, "Oh well if there isn't any left, I'm sure Ray can sleep on the couch."
Maker face palmed frustrated, "Whatever. Two more rooms please!" She told the front counter.
The front counter apologized, they didn't have enough rooms available. Before Maker could make a fit, they explained that the executive room, which was the whole top floor, was available. But it only contained 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and one big living room. Maker accepted and told everyone the news.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis saw the group walk past her, so she simply followed them. She saw a few new people, but all her old friends were still here. She walked up to all them, and put a smile on her face. “Hey guys! How are you all doing?”

As everyone entered the hotel,Michael entered prouder than ever,because he was happy to see Jodi aggresivly flirting with Oliver.As he was shiping them in his head,he didn't hear the part about Otis being back.He didn't even recognize her,since she kept disappearing.And neither did Jodi because she was taking in the beautiful hotel.Michael laughed at Maker's joke,and when Otis came up to them,he wasn't even paying attention,thinking she was a random girl greeting her random friend.
"Ummm,Michael,you would really want to see this!"Jodi said,tugging his sleeve.
"Why?I really want to look more at this place."He said not hearing Oliver greeting Otis.

"Stop yelling.You're making a fool of yourself."Michael told Oliver serious.He didn't even believe what he was saying."Yeah,keep saying that,maybe if you do that long enough I'll actually believe you."He rolled his eyes,walking over to a painting of Xerneas,Ylveltal and Zygarde.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She heard Oliver say that Otis was Michael’s ‘Girlfriend’, then he and his Pokémon were now both chanting, ‘Michael and Otis, sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!’ She instantly facepalmed, and let out a sigh as well. “Ugh...

“OK! Ill say it more than!” He took a deep breath, and started singing again. “MICHAEL AND OTIS, SITTIN’ IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G-“ He continued, as Bacon covered his mouth, beginning to get annoyed, then he started. “TE-TE- PIG-IG-TEP-TEEP-PG! T-E-P-I-G-I-G!” (OLIVER AND JODI, SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!) “COME ON BACON, REALLY!” Ollie shouted, running after Bacon, who jumped out of his arms and was running for his life.

"Hmmmm...I wonder if I could get a Ylveltal essence that could actually kill you so you could shut up."Michael said cold."I mean,Otis won't come back,she keeps disappearing,who knows what she's doing right now?Maybe she's back to her home...*sigh*...."He went over to see a painting of Latias and Latios.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis mumbled to herself for a brief moment, then she heard what Michael said. She saw the Tepig drag Michael towards her. Otis sighed, and took a step forward. “Michael, why would I ever leave you guys? You are all like one big family to me!”

"Hmph,your bite is weak Bacon.You could work on that."Michael said ,making fun of Bacon.He kept his eyes shut,so he wouldn't see a lie."Ugh....I take back the apologies.And good impression of Otis!But anyway,I gotta go back to watch those beautiful paintings."He went over to look at a picture of Mew,Ditto and Mewtwo.Jodi became annoyed by Oliver's song so she didn't bother to go after him.Then,she was about to go tell Michael who he was talking to,but then gave up and waited for him to realize that.

Oliver sent Sheldon and Shaodw out with a grin. “Ok guys, lets train....” He said, as they’re for battle.
——————-
One battle later
——————

Oliver pet his newly evolved Wartortle on the head. “Hehe.....good job.....” He mumbled, returning his Pokemon. He had a plan, and needed to carry it out. “Hehe......this will show them, it’ll show ‘em all!” he growled, running off to who knows where.

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis was slowly getting annoyed of Michael. “You know Michael, you are making me really want to slap you.” So, she walked up to him, grabbed his shoulders, and forcefully turned him around so he could see her. “Can you see me now? Or have you gone blind?” She said with hints of sarcasm in her voice.

"H-h-how?"Michael couldn't believe it."I-I-I t-thought that Oliver was only making it up!But you're here,you're actually here!"Michael's face had a Scolipede red blush across it."Where were you?Why do you keep disappearing?...I-I misse-.....Oh no,I've been a jerk to Oliver!"He dashed outside,calling for him.When he didn't see him,he freaked out"O-oh no!W-what have I done?!"He started to cry,as he dashed over to a tree,sat under it and sobbed.
"Michael!"Jodi called after him.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis watched as Michael started to freak out a bit over her coming back. “Look just accept that I am he- and there he goes again.” She sighed, her eyes narrowing for a brief moment. “I swear, I’m gonna start counting how many times a sigh...” Then Otis sighed again, “And there is the first one...” She then followed Michael to the tree. “What’s wrong now?”

Oliver looked around the Lumiose City Train Station, sitting down in a chair. “Lets see....I’ll be quick, they wont even notice I’m gone a bit.” He said, grabbing a packet about traveling. “Kiloude City....if I go there a bit, I should catch some strong Pokemon. Then, I’ll be such a good trainer, i wont be a baby anymore!” He said to himself, before getting an idea. “Shadow go! And give this to Michael and Jodi!” Ollie sent his Umbreon out, writing a quick note.

“Dear friends,

Since i was annoying you, I’m taking a quick trip to Kiloude City. I need to catch more Pokemon anyway. Heh, I’m really a baby, huh? Well, I’m at the train station in Lumiose now. So, yeah. I’ll be back soon.

Your Friend, Ollie.

He gave the note to Shadow, smiling. “Shadow, use Quick Attack, and run and give this to them.” He said, as Shadow obeyed, running to Jodi and Michael. He dropped the note, then ran back to Oliver.

"What's wrong?I'M WRONG!"Michael yelled crying"I am a freak who doesn't know where he belongs!That's what I am!"He stopped when he got a letter from Shadow,who quickly ran back.He and Jodi read the note,and then Michael yelled."AH!I DIDN'T WANT TO MAKE HIM THINK THAT HE'S WEAK!UGH!WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!!I-I only yelled at him 'cause he was so loud,and obnoxious!And it's all 'cause I-I l-li-lik-like----"Michael couldn't get the words out of his mouth.He didn't want Otis to know that he likes her,but he knew that she needed to know the truth.Just a little push could get him to spill the beans.

Ollie returned Shadow, and continued waiting. “Ok....the train might be awhile...... I’ll just take a quick walk ‘round the city.” He thought, walking out and into the busy streets. “Ok.....i’ll Just walk over to the tower and back.” He said to himself, as he sent out Sheldon for company.

Maker just stood there speechless watching the whole commotion, "What the hell?" She said confused as she looked at Ray and Azumi for answers.

Azumi just shrugged her shoulders. "I'm heading up to the room, we can decide how to divide each other once we are all there. I need a bath right now." With that, Azumi left Ray and Maker on their own.

Maker looked at Ray, "I gotta go to my spa, later douchebag." She laughed in a playful way and left the reception room.

However, while Maker believed her 'servant' to be missing, in fact, he hid in a tree, using the first opportunity he saw to bold from the others on their way to the hotel and give himself some much appreciated alone time, only a soft glow on the underside giving away his position, as he watched them intently. He used his tracking feature and zoom in his visor to more easily track them, sighing softly as he believed himself to finally be alone, turning off his visor's tracking and instead switching to normal information scanning. He then attempted to tune into his communicator, as if he is successful, Maker's Pokegear could potentially start beeping and displaying a message as he attempted to force a link with it and install Strontech grade communication, as well as a tracker to allow the two to trace eachothers location. If he succeeded in his work, his voice would be softly heard after a successful ding, and his face appearing in the device, the fact he was in a tree obvious. "Umm... H-hello? M-maker? It is I, Adolph. I dearly apologize for bolting, but my visor picked up a reading of a special sort of Mega Energy very similar to a Mega Stone, and due to my current research being in Mega Evolution, I just HAD to investigate. However, unfortunately, it was merely interference causing a scanner's glitch. Where are you exactly, I lost visuals on you and have gotten lost in this forest." He replied, only half lying for the reason for his bolting, but he was indeed lost, despite the fact that his visor allowed him to see things from a long distance away, but does not help at all with navigation.

Maker was in the middle of changing clothes when the message came in. She looked around terrified, since she heard Adolph's voice but could not see him, until she noticed it came from her pokegear. "How did you..." She stopped herself from asking, he was a scientist. The fact that he could get connection to her pokegear was no surprise. "Nevermind, fairy dust hotel. You're a scientist, use a map or something! We need you to prepare for the attack on tempest. You are a terrible servent by the way, next time just let me know where you're going." She threw the pokegear in the locker and walked over to he spa treatment.

Azumi arrived at their room. There was a giant L shapped couch, one wall was just an entire window , where you could see the giant swamp and the walls of Lumiouse city far in the horizon. There was a big television, which she turned on so the noise could give her company. She sat down and watched the news.

As Maker joked about the room situation Ray just stayed quiet and stared off in a different direction with a faint blush. He was glad the joke seemed to be going over Azumi's head... As Maker left he made sure to cast her an icy glare.
Ray wandered around the lobby for bit, admiring how posh it was, before deciding to retire for the night. He took the elevator to the uppermost floor and entered the suite, finding Azumi sitting on the couch watching tv.
"That's my bed you know. Make some room" he said as he walked over to the large couch and lay down along the long side of the "L," making sure not to take up too much space as he closed his eyes.

Azumi went to the biggest room and took two blankets. She placed one on Ray. Then, she placed the remaining one on the side that was free. She took some clothes from her backpack and disappeared into one of the bathrooms.

Maker emerged from the spa feeling fresh. She left a message for Adolph telling him in what room they were staying. She walked into the room and saw Ray on the couch. She walked to the biggest room trying not to make noise. She undid her ponytail, looking exactly like her sister now. She ordered some food up to the room and went to sit on the free spot on the couch. "I wonder where the rest of the group is..."

Michael gave up on telling the truth and sighed."Ugh...nevermind,you probably will figure it out...."He said to Otis sadly."You can go....It doesn't make sense waiting since I won't."
"What do you mean?"Jodi asked him curious.
"I mean I'm not coming to the room.I'm sleeping here..."
"What?!You can't sleep here,you'll catch a cold."
"My heart is cold...And plus,at my ranch I really liked to sleep with the Pokemon....Even if it was winter...So I'll be fine...."
"But-"
"No.Just go....."
Jodi sighed and went to their room,going into a room,getting into bed and fell asleep.When Otis left too,Michael got up,got Blaziken out,climbed on her shoulders and jumped to their ranch.When they got there,Michael changed his Pokemon.He took all of his Pokemon that he left there.Since his family was outside,finishing grooming the Furfrou,he wasn't seen.They jumped back to the hotel,ran to a field,and started training.He fell asleep at 25 past midnight.

A_Normal_Snivy

Previously Team Rainbow Hope
Alex looked at Jodi, wondering how she could want to interrupt her cupcakes. But...she also had more important things to do right now. "Um..Jodi right?", she said between mouthfuls of a cupcake she managed to grab, "Can you teach me how to catch a pokemon? And train them?" She had lost pretty badly when she battle Micheal, and Antonio was still only level 3. There was nothing she could do about that unless she trained.

Jodi woke up after one minute she got into bed."Oh yeah,I need to teach Alex about Pokemon."Before she left,she saw Michael asleep with his Pokemon around him.Age quickly walked towards Alex,woke her up,and they went into her room."So,sorry that the lesson starts late,but I kinda forgot.But anyway,I heard that Michael told you about how to be a trainer,and the future that you might have.So,as you said,I'm going to teach you about catching and training Pokemon.Catching them is easy.You need to battle them,weaken them and throw a Ball at them.But,some Balls work differently on different Pokemon.Like,a PokeBall won't capture a Lugia.A Moon Ball will work better on a Jigglypuff than a Chatot.And so on.But training them is a different story.You need to gain a Pokemon's trust.You can't force a Pokemon to do whatever you want.You've got to bond with them.And when you trust eachother that you will protect one another,than you'll be able to know that you'll be able to face every challenge together.Did that help you?"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis let out another sigh. There is the second sigh... “You know what Michael? I’ll let you know that you are getting more and more confusing everyday!” She joked, and then left Michael alone. Otis went inside Fairy Dust Hotel, and went up to a room. She smiled a bit before falling asleep.

Ray woke up, stretching and rubbing his eyes. As he sat up he noticed a blanket slide off of him, which he didn't remember being there when he fell asleep. He stood up and headed over to the bathroom and took a quick shower, reemerging feeling quite refreshed. He sat back down on his area of the couch and admired the sunrise out of the wall-sized window as he waited for the others to wake up...

Michael woke up quickly,because he had a nightmare about Ray and Azumi becoming The World's Rulers.He realized that all of his Pokemon woke up too because they were scared by the noise of fear Michael made when he woke up."*sigh*...Now I won't be able to fall asleep again.Ugh,all of those people who wanted to capture me for the bounty prize!....Man..."He looked at his Pokemon.There were Blazi,Weav,Marsh,Grov,Spar,Eev,Zeb,Digger,Py,Anwar's Pikachu and Pidgeotto,Kaida's Drowzee and Popplio,Tyler's Chestnaught,Alex's Malamar and 3 of his old Pokemon from Hoenn. (That if you remember,I mentioned them when we were at Azumi's mansion)"Ugh...I'm a mess.I really messed up with Otis.She probably thinks that I'm weird jerk.I won't be able to talk to her ever again.....But who said I can't write!"He got out of his bag a card,and wrote on it.

Dear Otis,
I know this is sudden,
But I'm hyped as an Archen.
For you I love to write,
As much as I love Bergmite.
I know you think I'm a nerd,
And so does Delibird.
I like you a lot,
That's what said Chatot.
I know you know who I am,
And also does Alakazam.
But I just needed to say,
That I care for you just like an Inkay.

~Love,Your secret admirer

"Hmmmm....I thinks this works....Mala,a little help?" "Malamar!"The Pokemon said excited.It used it's Psychic to bring the card all the way to Otis's room window,and slip it in,so that no one would notice."Man,I hope I won't be too embarrassed when she finds out it was me..."He said worried.Then,he and his Pokemon looked at the beautiful sun rise.

Last edited:
Name: Koyume Sakura
Pokémon: Slurpuff, Cleffa, Lycanrock

Koyume was wondering around her home in Laverre Town. She noticed a group of people had their lights on. This was starange, as she knew most people didn't turn their lights on. As she looked closer, she saw a Television. She was shocked, she'd never seen once before! She crept closer to the house until her nose just taped a large window.

Her Pokémon had followed her, Lycanrock had stood on his hind legs and put his paws on the windowsill. He then saw the strange flashing lights come from the television and began barking loudly. This startled the brunette child and this caused her to scream, as she is extremely jumpy.

Maker woke next to her sister in the big room, she hadn't noticed when she had made over there. Azumi felt her sister's movement and sat up, she yawned and looked at her sister. They both starred at each other, which was like looking at a mirror.
"When did I get here?" Maker asked her sister.
Azumi laughed, "Lucho felt jealous when you fell asleep on the couch near Ray, so he brought you over."
Maker laughed along with her sister. It had been some years since they last slept in the same bed. "I'm going to take a shower." Maker said as she got up and went into the bathroom.
Azumi left the room, she walked into the leaving room yawning. She noticed Ray on the couch, "Good morning. Did you sleep well?" She asked him while rubbing one of her eyes. She served herself some coffee that had been brought up by room service sometime in the morning and sat on the other side of the couch.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Her eyes slowly opened, and her hair was covering her face. Otis quickly swept the hair away so she could see. She got up, yawning as she did so. Otis quickly got into the shower, she was in a good mood after a good nights rest. Once Otis was done, she got dressed and opened her window. A note fluttered out of the window, and she was able to snatch it just before it fell to the floor. Her eyes filled with curiosity, and she read it. After a few minutes, she had finished reading it. A light blush was now present on her face, and Otis stuffed the note into her pocket carefully. A small smile was printed on her face, and the blush disappeared. Otis made herself a cup of tea and sat down on her bed, sipping her herbal tea while doing so.

Michael sighed with relief when he saw that Otis liked his letter."She liked it!She actually liked it!I can't believe it!"Michael said surprised.He started to do a victory dance,and so did his Pokemon.He then slapped himself so he could freshen up."Woo!Let me go for a midday jog!Michael said energized.He and his Pokemon took a quick stroll around Laverre,and arrived back in about 4 minutes,because he ran rather than he jogged.

"Morning," Ray replied. "Yeah, I slept fine. This couch is surprisingly comfy..." He continued to look out the window in silence..
"This view is nice and all... but it's giving me weird vibes. To see Lumiose looking so beautiful, with the sun rising up over it so indifferently, is pretty ironic considering what the city's become..." Ray was silent for a moment. "Or maybe I've just been looking out this window too long." He got up from the couch and helped himself to some coffee before sitting back down. "Do you know if the others made it here last night? I haven't seen anyone else..."

As she replied to him, he would frown and reply with a look of sadness, not seeming to notice the fact that she was in the middle of changing, or her terrified looking around, and simply replied with a groan as he shook his head. "Hey, I am a scientist, and I am on the verge of a breakthrough, sometimes, you have to put your research as your top priority. And as for a map... Unfortunately, that is the one thing my bloody tech does not have, is a map of this region. I have a map of Hoenn, but not here. The most that I have is a topographical map based on environmental analysis... However, I will find away, I will send a request to install a tracker app, to allow you and those with the same app linked to yourself to track each other, and then I will find you. Goodbye." He said simply, cutting out just before she put her pokegear away, making plans in his head.
---Many hours later---
After he finally managed to find his way back to the city, he was seen in the hotel just outside the door of the room that he was told they would be in. He knocks softly on the door, and waited for a response, idly working on improving his tracker application as he waits, through working on improving the interface and making it easier to read, as the current display for tracking was a little hard to read with all data displayed at once. He simply worked to make the information accessible through menus.

Last edited:
Azumi heard the knock on the room, "I hope it's room service with breakfast." She got up and walked over to the door. She slowly opened it until she saw Adolph standing there. "Oh! Doctor!" She signaled for him to go in, "Please come in, We we're wondering where you were. Would you like some coffee?" She said pointing at the coffee maker which still had water left.

Maker walked out of the room to join the rest, with a complete change of clothes and her sideways ponytail again. She looked at Adolph with an upset look. "There you are! What took you so long? Did you find what you whatever it is you were looking for?"

Azumi threw a mean glare at Maker, "Maker! Allow the man to get comfortable first before throwing questions at him!"

Maker looked annoyed, "Fine." She began going through the stuff in her bag.

Adolph smiled as the door opened and he saw Azumi, giving a soft bow and kissing her hand softly, a friendly gesture for someone considered a close friend of the opposite gender. "Hello there freund! Sorry I took so long to arrive, however, I have been training my Pokémon for what is to come! The lovely BlitzKriegler is stronger than ever now, she could take on all of Tempest if I obtained a keystone! Also, thank you for your kind gesture, however, I do not often drink coffee, so I will have to pass. Do you have tea instead?" He replied smiling, looking a little surprised as his Manetric would come out of her Pokeball when she is mentioned, puffing her chest out proudly. "Trek trek!(Those assholes are going down!)" She says, speaking in a language Adolph seems to understand, as he chuckles. "Mane, Manetric.(Yes, most indelibly.)" He replied with amusement.

He was about to walk into the room when Maker arrives, looking upset, and would bow to her as well, being too far to complete the gesture. "S-sorry master, however, I was training Blitz here. It has been quite some time since we had an opportunity for alone time together, and I figured I could use the time to have intense training ending with a long rest together. I hope you were not worried." He said softly, winking discreetly at Blitz, who shot him a sly smile, showing that there may have been something going on between them, although, with Adolph, it could have just been another way he shows platonic affection.