• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

Koyume was impressed by the neatness of the hotel. She was shocked by how many people were inside. Not wanting to disturb the people inside the building., she fled her only two of her Pokémon. Lycanrock stayed, barking at the house. Koyume saw a man exit the house happily. The man went outside for a few minutes and then went back inside. The man was followed by Pokémon.

The girl shook her head, though her Lycanroc dashed inside and started barking at seemingly nothing.

"Lyca! Let's not distu-"
The girl then shivered, though to most people, nothing seemed to be happening.
She was surprised the food people were bringing out didn't burn like her mother's often did. She thinks Rotom can cook anything perfect.
Lycanrock was still barking.
"L-Lyca! Please stop it!"

Azumi was glad to be treated properly for once. She felt even better when he mentioned tea. "I will make you some tea." She took some tea from her bag and began preparing it.

Maker smiled proudly when she was called master. "Fine fine. Do what you need to. Just remember that I may require for you to be at my side sometimes. Especially for what we plan on doing today." She finished getting her backpack together. She and Eve walked proudly in front of Adolph and manetric, like if they were some sort of royalty. She called out to everyone, "I'm going outside to see if I can see Michael and rest." With that, she left the room.

Azumi walked up to Adolph with the made tea in her hands, "I do apologise for my sister." She handed the tea to him, "Before we get into the tempest details, there is something I wanted to ask you..." She looked over at Ray, she was worried she might be saying something she shouldn't be. "You see... Ray has a Pokemon that has been... 'altered' in an unnatural way. I was wondering if you could look at it and see if we can bring it back to normal..." She avoided Ray's eyes, afraid of how he could react.

Maker walked outside and saw a lycanroc barking randomly. "I haven't seen a Pokemon like that in Kalos..." She then saw a little girl running after it. Maker laughed, it reminded her of her early days with Eve. "Hey little girl! Is that adorable Lycanroc yours?"

Ray didn't look very happy when Eisenblatt entered the room, but once again he resisted the urge to become needlessly confrontational...
When Azumi mentioned Mistreavus Ray immediately glared over at her, but the rational side of his brain quickly reminded him that she was only trying to help, and his expression softened. He made his way over to the conversation.
"It's as she says, doc: unfortunately, one of my pokemon was subject to some of your handiwork, so you'd better - I mean, I'd appreciate it if you'd take a look... see what can be done..."

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis stared out her window, sipping her tea. She suddenly heard loud barking, which slightly annoyed her. Otis stood up, and left the room. She went downstairs to the lobby to see what was barking, and that was when she saw a girl with her Lycanroc who was running and barking loudly. “Need help?”

Jodi woke up right when she heard the obnoxious barking.She quickly got dressed,ate a berry and hurried downstairs to see where the barking came from.Meanwhile,Michael was just finishing his morning push ups with Eevee on his back,when he heard a bark.Spar's ear immediately perked up at the sound of another Lycanroc. He was about to dash over but Michael got his tail."Hey buddy,I know you're always excited to meet Rockruff 'n Lycanroc,but wait for me,and for Eev."He said calmly.Then he got up,took Eevee on his head,tugged onto Spar's blue bandanna and went inside.There he saw this three favorite people from the journey,Jodi,Maker and Otis."Hey,gals!Do you know where the baking's coming fro-"He was cut off by Spar,who escaped his grip.He dashed over to the other Lycanroc and began to bark at it playfully."Well,I guess I found out.So,little gal,is this Lycanroc yours?"
"Yeah,we could help you stop it from barking..."Jodi said a little irritated.

(Also @YumeYumeko ,what form is Sakura's Lycanroc?I just don't want confusions.:angel::)

Last edited:

A_Normal_Snivy

Previously Team Rainbow Hope
(Doesn't RP for a couple of hours and then a whole new plot pops up pretty much T^T)
"Yeah. But...um...well..." She did lillipup-eyes to Jodi. "Do you have any spare pokeballs I can try to catch a pokemon with?" Antonio hopped onto her shoulder, giving Jodi the same gaze.

Back in time~

"Ugh...Fine!"Jodi said sighing.She got out of her bag 10 PokeBalls and gave them to Alex."Here.Use them wisely!You don't want to waste them by accidentally dropping them,or use all of them on a Pokemon who doesn't want to be captured.Okay?"She ruffled her hair and scurried her out of the room,then she fell asleep.

Present~
Jodi was waiting for Sakura's response,constantly tapping her foot.She was exasperated by the constant barking of her Lycanroc.

A_Normal_Snivy

Alex grinned, taking the pokeballs eagerly. She ran out to the nearest forest, taking note of her location so that she didn't get lost. Antonio sneaked silently behind, his golden fur sticking out among the dark foliage. She had placed the pokeballs in her bag, making sure that she didn't lose any.
There was a rustle in a bush.
Alex held her breath, waiting for something-whatever it was-to appear.
It was a Skitty.
The Skitty trotted forward, slightly confused. I mean, you probably would be confused if there was a random kid and a Purrlion in the middle of a forest too. Alex nodded towards Antonio. She pointed at the Skitty. "Skitty! If I beat you in a battle, will you join my team?" The Skitty hissed and ran away. Alex sighed and sat down under a tree.

Jodi and Michael were done waiting,so they went to the Lycanroc,picked it up,brought it back,and shut it's mouth."Done."Michael said relieved."This is much better.I guess this is yours."He placed the Lycanroc down in front of it's trainer."Look Spar,you've got another Lycanroc to play with!"Spar playfully barked at Sakura's Lycanroc.
"It's so peacful now!Much better!"Jodi said,happy that there's no constant barking anymore,even though Spar was barking,but his bark is much more cuter than other Lycanroc"Sooooo,what's your name?"

"No, it's my mama's friend's Lycanrock. That's what she calls it. She gave me this thing!"
She pulled out what seemed to be a strange sovieneer, the shape of a totem head.
"See it? It doesn't look anything like my Pokémon though! I'm a trainer!..Well, Trying to be anyhow. I'm not very good at it, but I'm trying my best! Mama says this building is haunting with the ghosts of Pokémon who've passed away...He must've been barking at a ghost Pokémon! It's really hard to see ghost Pokémon without certain goggles."
The young girl pondered the question.
"Um...My name's Sakura Meipuru. Nice to meet you! Though, Mama says not to talk to strange people or weirdos."
The brunette quietly said. She had been targeted by some sort of evil organization once before, but she thought it was better to forget about it.

"But...you're the one who came with a Lycanroc that's barking at nothing...So,I guess the weirdos are kinda like you..."Jodi joked.
"Jodi!"Michael said,laughing."Okay,please try to calm down your Pokemon,'cause someone might try to kick it out of the hotel."Michael looked curiously at the totem head."Hmmm...I have no idea what it is.But anyway,it's nice to meet you!I'm Michael,and this is Jodi!"
"Heya!And these are Otis and Maker!"

Maker smiled at the new trainer, ''Nice to meet you Sakura." She looked over at Michael, "Hey Michael I have to go do some shopping..." She took out her pokegear, "Here is the number for my pokegear. Call me if anything comes up." She winked at Michael and left the hotel along with Eve.

Last edited:
"I have Pokémon of my own! See? See?"​
She took a Pokéball out of her bag and opened it. A Chespin appeared.​
"I got him from a man a while ago! I'm a Grass type trainer from Dendemile Town."​
She smiled as she said this and shivered.​
"My mama disappeared a while ago so I came here to find her! So, I think a ghost took her! It's said that this town is haunted by the ghosts of dead people and Pokémon! they say there's a 1,500 year old tree here too!"​

Michael didn't understand the wink part,but he happily accepted the number."Nice!Now I won't have to speak with 'Zumi when something dangerous happens!Score!"When he heard Sakura's story,he got pretty sad."Awwww,poor you!Anyway,I didn't get to start doing my morning sit ups.Jodi,you wanna come get BUFF!"He flexed his muscles jokingly.
"Yeah,sure. I've got nothing better to do."Jodi said through laughs.They dashed outside to train. Eevee helped Jodi and Spar helped Michael.

Sakura watched the two trainers do sit-ups. She wanted to battle, but she assumed she lose. Though, the little girl had determination in her eyes. Chespin had ran out to follow the two trainers.
"Chespin! Wait!"
"Chespin! Ches!"
Chespin had tried talking to Eevee and Spar, explaining the sitituation.
"Ches, Chespin!"
He also asked about a cave in the region and if they have been to it, even though Sakura was a child, she was was going to try to go there to find her mother and possibly a new Pokémon.

The two Pokemon looked at the Chespin curious."Eev,Eev,Eevee!(We could try to battle you.But I don't know if you'd win.:\=|:)
Ly,Lycanroc!(Hey!That's not nice!True,but not nice!But...what cave are you talking about?)
"Hey,guys!What're you talking about?"Michael asked curious.
"Yeah,does Chespin need something?"Jodi asked,also curious.

Chespin looked determined.
"Chespin! Ches-Pin! (Yep! Well, it had a glitter and one had mirrors!)"
Sakura had been peeking out from behind the door to the hotel.
"S-Sorry to bother you! You should get back to your exercising!"
Sakura didn't understand what the two trainers were doing or how it worked, but she still watched. It reminded her of a Gym Leader she once saw.

Maker walked around, the town was not as lively as before. People were more afraid and cautious ever since tempest began their reign. She walked up to the town's gym. It was closed. The league had been busy dealing with tempest in their own way, meaning leaders who's city hadn't fallen were away trying to fix things. Eve rubbed herself against Maker's legs. "You know Eve, maybe we could open a gym in a region that has no league stablished." Eve smiled at the comment. She began walking back towards the hotel, she passed by a bulletin board, several wanted poster were on it. "Huh... Look at this Eve." She pointed at one of them, "This one kind of reminds me of Ray..." She took a picture of it with her pokegear. Eve looked at her confused, "What? I can't make fun of him with it." Maker made her way back to the hotel, she noticed the other trainers far off gathered. She ran over to them.
"What are you all up to?"

"Looks like Chespin wants to tell us something,but Sakura's too shy to say what it is."Michael told Maker.
"But it's fine.Anyway,where were you?"Jodi asked curious."You just left a second ago and now you're backDid something happen?"

"We could maybe....Hmmm..."Michael said,wondering."Oooooh!Maybe we could go to a contest!You know,I've got 4 Ribbons from Kalos,so I could complete my collection!Wait,if Tempest is taking over cities,are the contests even being held?"
"I don't think so.People need to go take shelter,or even move to another region."Jodi said serious."If contests are even being held,I don't think a lot of people would show up."
"Awww.....Than...I've got no idea:(....."

"You can cook and do contest? That's mighty convenient!" Maker stood up and looked around. "This looks like a nice place..." She walked a few meters away from the group. "Let's warm up for what's to come today! Come on! I'll take on anyone!" Eve jumped in front of trainer, shaking her body and letting out a small roar.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis shrugged and decided to follow Micheal, Jodi, and Sakura. She heard Sakura explain some things, which made her think that Tempest may have taken her mother, though she couldn’t think of a reason why. She sighed, then looked up to Maker who was asking for a battle with anyone. “Hmm, Clara needs training... so I’ll battle you.” Otis pulled out Clara’s Pokeball, and placed on the ground. It opened up, revealing her Trapinch, Clara.

(FOOD-)
"If..Those bad people are taking over Kalos...We should take them on!"
A bold statement from the small child.
"Um...Would either of you...Like to battle? We probably would have to battle them..."
Sakura mumbled quietly.
Suddenly, a loud voice sounded in the distance.
"SA-KU-RAAAAA!"
A girl in a frilly yellow dress came running up behind Sakura, then hugged her from behind.
Hugging for a moment, then looking at Sakura.
"Hihi!~ I see you got your Pokémon, Sakura!~"
Sakura was surprised, as she didn't see the girl coming up behind her.
"Oh, Are you guys Sakura's friends? I'm Kiiro!"
The girl was followed by a Manetric.
"Oh, everybody, this is Kiiro. I meet her when I was little at daycare. Though, she's from Lumiose."
Kiiro nodded and grabbed Sakura's cheeks.
"Will I get to see you battle any of these people?"

"Oooooh!I'm down for that!"Michael said excited."Maybe I could battle your Chespin with my Grovyle!What do you say?"Grovyle came out of it's PokeBall,ready to battle.
"And maybe I could cheer for you"Jodi said happy.Her Nuzleaf and her Charmender got out of their PokeBalls,ready to cheer as well.But,Jodi's Charmender got distracted by something,by Clara.He immediately fell in love with her,and wen to shake her hand,with a huge blush on his face.

"Fine by me!" Maker called out to Otis. "Ok Eve we got disadvantage! Focus!"
Eve jumped up and down with excitement. Maker noticed the other person arrive. "Oh looks like someone new arrived." Eve turned back to her trainer annoyed.
"Right! Focus! Sorry Eve." Maker laughed and then pointed at Otis, "I will give you first move!"
Eve got in a fighting stand, waiting for her opponent to move.

A_Normal_Snivy

Alex was slumped up against a tree, unaware that there was something watching her. A stump lay in front of her. Wait, was that stump there before? Of course it was, stumps didn't appear out of nowhere, right? Right. She sighed, waiting for something to come close. Antonio eyed the stump warily, looking at it closely. He blinked, and it was gone. He ran towards Alex, pulling on her shirt and pointing at the location of where the stump used to be.
Alex groaned, "What is it?"
At that moment, a figure emerged from the tree Alex was resting on. A small black body was topped by a tree-like head, wailing and screeching. Alex leapt back, scared like heck. It was a Phantump. It soared towards Antonio, knocking him back, again and again. Alex watched, realizing what it wanted. She grinned, "You wanna battle, huh?" The ghostly pokemon stared, then nodded slightly. "Ok then! Antonio! Use scratch!" But, of course it had no effect. The Phantump used Astonish, startling Antonio. But not enough to make him flinch. "Antonio! Use Copycat!" So, Antonio used the annoying copycat and got a good amount of damage into the Phantump. Alex threw the pokeball. It shook once...twice....thrice.....click! Alex had caught her second pokemon. She grabbed the pokeball and ran back.

A_Normal_Snivy

Alex returned to everyone else hanging out and battling. "Hey! Everyone!", she shouted, waving her hands in the air, "Look what I got!" She threw the Phantump's pokeball into the air, unleashing the ghost pokemon. It flew around for a moment, inspecting everyone and their pokemon. Alex looked up at it. "I think I'm gonna name it Moon."

The earthquake hit Eve, she fell to the floor rolling. She then stood up and looked back at her trainer angrily. Maker laughed, "Sorry Eve, you don't see such young Pokemon with such powerful moved that often. Besides, you look fine!"
Eve barked at Maker like if scolding her. "Fine fine! Let's battle!" Maker replied with a grin.
Eve began to run towards Clara. "Quick attack!" Maker called out.
Eve disappeared from sight and then reappeared behind Clara, ready to pounce on her.

Charmender was cheering for Clara nonstop,like it was his job or something.Meanwhile,Jodi and Michael were fascinated by Moon."SOOOO CUTE!!!"They both yelled,taking a closer look at her,him?Who knows?"AWWWW,YOU'RE SO CUTE!"They kept saying starstuck.

A_Normal_Snivy

(Moon is a they, btw) Moon was confused from this attention. Usually people ran away from scary ghost pokemon! But....this was....kinda nice actually? They went back to Alex, not sure how to react. Antonio hopped onto Alex's shoulder, trying to talk to the Phantump.
<"What's wrong?">
<"Why are the girl and the boy so happy?">
<"Because they like you!">
<"Why?">
Antonio was puzzled by this question. Why wouldn't people like pokemon?
<"Why wouldn't they?">
<"C'ause Imma ghost.">
<"No you're not, you're a pokemon.">
<"But I'm still a ghost. And a pokemon.">
<"So?">
<"So, people are usually afraid of me.">
<"That's weird.">
Alex just stood there and watched as her two pokemon squabble among each other. But then she remembered something. Antonio was now level six! Maybe she could battle someone?
(Fixed the "she" into "they" (oof))

Last edited:
"Awwwww,they're both so cute when they're talking!"Micheal said swooning with cuteness."Who knows what they're plotting?Maybe they're planning something evil!It would be so cool"
"I don't know if that would be ''cool",but they really are cute!"Jodi said,head over heels the cute Pokemon."
(@A_Normal_Snivy ,you said that Moon was a they,but then you called "She"XD)

Last edited:
Before Ray could get a response from Eisen his attention was diverted by the sudden sound of static coming from his bag...
He hurried over to it and pulled out the radio that Levan had given to him.
"Ray?" his brother's voice crackled through the device. "Do you read me?"
"Yeah, I'm here" Ray responded.
"Good. Just wanted to let you know that the gang's ready to go, so just let me know where and when you want to meet, and we'll be ready."
"Okay, I'll let you know as soon as possible..."
Ray put the radio down and returned to where Azumi and Eisenblatt were standing.
"Team rocket's ready to go" he said to Azumi. "Why don't we gather everyone together and we can try to plan out an attack?"

Azumi was a little disappointed that they weren't able to star working on misdreavus. "I will go get everyone." Azumi took a deep breath and left the room. When she reached the outside of the hotel she could see the group gather down the road on some field. She walked up to them and spoke out loud.
"I'm sorry to bother your activities. But we are about to start our move on tempest. The ones who wish to participate, please come to the hotel room to hear the plan." She took a small bow and headed back to the hotel.

Maker ordered Eve to stop her attack. "Sorry... Otis was it? We can finish this another day." Maker ran after her sister, "Wait up!"
Both sisters reached the room at the same time. "This better be good." Maker said with a snappy attitude.
Azumi grabbed a bottle of milk, "Want some moomo milk Maker?"
Maker looked at her sister oddly, "No."
Azumi shrugged and began drinking. Both sisters sat next to each other, giving their attention to Ray.

Sakura, Kiiro, Manetrik, and Chespin turned to Ray, tilting their heads.
"We wanna come!"
Kiiro said with one hand raised in the air, shouting loudly. Sakura balled her hands into fists, putting them in front of her face like a Hitmonchan and nodded determinedly. Manetrik and Chespin looked determined as well.

"I'm an Electric-Type trainer, Sakura's a Grass-Type Trainer, surely we can help! Besides, if we can't help, Sakura's good at distractions!"
Kiiro said this proudly, smiling as she did so.
"Also, my family owns multiple electric companies, so if their power grid is used by one we own, we could at least shut down their electrical work. Though, Sakura's family works on breeding, which...Well."
"I know how to breed Pokémon, but I'm not as great as my mother yet. My father is a Moomoo milk farmer, so not much there for me."
Sakura said this with a sweet and quiet smile that said "I'll do anything to help!"

"Your family owns multiple electric companies?" Ray inquired. "That could actually be very useful... How soon do you think you could you could get the power cut to Lumiose City? I think we should plan our attack around that: we'll need to time the power outage so that it occurs around the same as our attack - we don't want to cut the power too soon or else they may suspect something and we may lose the element of surprise..."

Azumi looked at the new trainers confused, she looked at Maker to see if she had an answer.
Maker laughed and replied, "What can I say, people love being part of our team."
"I guess..." Azumi smiled at the new trainers, "My name is Azumi Towers, I appreciate your cooperation with this." She then turned her attention to Ray, "Are we dividing into groups?"