• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

“AW SHUT UP MICHAEL! YOU GUYS ARE JERKS!” He yelled, crossing his arm and pouting. “Pika-Pikachu!” (You look like a baby.) Sparky stated, and Ollie returned him.

"Really?Nothing else?"Michael said a little disappointed."Sigh.....Okay..."He floated away from Otis,but not too far or Malamar's Psychic wouldn't reach him.He looked down,realizing that he has no chance with Otis"Huh....I'm such a dork...A bigger one than Ray..."He said sad.He turned his gaze towards Oliver with sadness in his eyes,but then looked back down.

Jodi's face now had a Emboar red blush across it."Wow. Obsessed much?"She asked him as she burst out laughing."Thanks.That was really nice of you.But anyway,we're getting close to the ranch.Hold o tight to the Flareon plushie,because if you drop it,I will kill you."

Maker arrived at the entrance of the Lumiouse city. "Odd... No guards." She switch rapidash out with her Flareon. They approached the entrance. She figured if someone saw her, she would pretend to be a lost tourist or something. She reached the giant door that allowed passage into the city. There was one tempest grunt asleep at the reception desk. She looked around for camaras, but they seemed inactive. Maker looked down at Eve and signaled for her to attack. Eve using her quick attack tackled down the grunt.
The grunt fell to the floor and cried out, "Please! I have no Pokemon!"
Maker looked at him confused, "No Pokemon?" She looked around suspicious. She walked over to the grunt and placed her foot on his chest. "Where are all the other guards?!"
The grunt answered with panic in his voice, "I don't know! We low grunts only follow orders, we don't ask!"
Maker tied him up and placed him in the janitor's closer.
She sent a message to Ray, Michael and Azumi:
South gate secured. Only one guard. Ready to close the gate, just let me know.

Ray arrived at his destination and saw Levan standing there pensively with his arms crossed. Behind him was a squadron of nearly 200 team rocket members leaning on trees, sitting in the grass, and idly conversing amongst themselves to pass the time.
Levan noticed Ray's arrival and turned towards his troops:
"ATTENTION!" he shouted in a commanding tone. "My brother, Ray, has arrived; those of you who I said would be under his command for this operation, make your way over to him immediately." The large group began to stir and a smaller squadron of about 80 people congregated in front of Ray.
"Well," Levan nudged his brother. "Say something to rile 'em up."
Ray looked at his brother with a fed-up, and disappointed kind of expression, as if to tell him 'I'm not a rocket admin anymore, and I don't want to be...' but Levan just responded with an arrogant sneer. Ray sighed, realizing that if he wanted these people to obey him, he was going to have to act like his brother... Ray took a deep breath and began to speak:

"Alright, listen up! Some of you may be wondering: what's the purpose of this operation? why are we going to such great lengths to take down Tempest? Is it for the common good? and if so, since when was team rocket a charitable organization? Well, I'm here to reassure you that NONE of this is the case!
Now, don't get me wrong, our cause is still a noble one - but like any truly noble cause, it serves only those who are
deserving! Are we doing this for the multi-million-dollar cooperations that, in their insatiable greed, keep us perpetually oppressed? NO! Let them burn in the siege! Are we doing this for the millions of people that everyday shun us, look down upon us, and thus ensure our continued isolation from society? NO! Let them flee in fear!
Then who are we doing this for, you may ask? The answer should be obvious: we're doing this for OURSELVES! The only people who are truly deserving! For despite all the hardships we face - hardships greater than others can even fathom - we've managed to make our way in this corrupt world; we've managed to carve a niche in a world designed to be uncarvable to us! And now, Tempest comes along and threatens this system that we've painstakingly learned to exploit? Threatens to destroy that carved trophy, emblematic of our strength? I won't have it! Let them perish under the very strength that, dually, qualified us for this award when it forcefully inscribed our insignia upon it!
And with regards to those undeserving corporates and civilians that may peripherally benefit from our actions: if they don't burn, if they don't flee, it's actually to our benefit - for once this is all over, we'll have vaults to rob and pockets to pick!"

The crowd before Ray erupted into a spirited fit of shouting and applause.
Levan patted him on the back.
"It's good to have you back Ray. You can still make one hell of a speech."
Ray glared at him in response. He was starting to get a sense of Levan's motivations for helping him...
"I'm not sticking around after this, y'know. I don't believe a word of what I just said."
"Hmph" Levan walked away, with a slight smirk on his face, and began to address his own troops.
Ray narrowed his eyes at him, before commencing the march on the north gate of Lumiose City...

Last edited:
Azumi arrived at the entrance of Vicotry road. The path was blocked off, there was a notice saying that the league challenge was temporarily suspended. Azumi ignored the noticed and made her way inside, Arcanine running at full speed avoiding many of the upset wild Pokemon who wanted a fight. After a few floors they finally reached the end of the cave.
Azumi reached the league's main entrance, it's giant fountains and statues looking impressive and mighty. Azumi dismounted her Arcanine and returned him to his pokeball. She made her way to the giant doors where two guards stood there.
"I'm sorry ma'am, the league is closed right now." Said one of the guards.
Azumi took a badge from her backpack, it was a golden tower. "I'm with the Towers family. I have urgent news regarding team tempest." She flashed the badge at the guards.
They looked at each other and nodded. The giant doors opened, revealing a giant hall with beautiful decorations. Azumi entered, not having time to admire the artwork, she walked quickly towards the champion's chamber. The elevator to it was lit and ready to be used. She stepped on it and elevated.
Upon entering the champion's chamber, Azumi stood before 6 gym leaders, except the electric and ice leader, the elite four and the champion. They looked up at her surprised.
Siebold looked straight at Azumi and said, "Cousin what is the meaning of this?!"
Azumi cleared her throat and said "I am terribly sorry to intrude without notice. I am here regarding team tempest."
Diantha looked at Azumi in surprise, "Please speak."
Azumi explained the whole plan to everyone and what the league's participation would be.
Siebold burst into laughter, "The Towers sister working with team rocket?! My god, what a story!"
The rest of the elites and gym leaders began to talk and argue among themselves. Diantha asked Azumi to step out while they talked this over. Azumi left the chamber and waited for an answer.

Eventually,they arrived to the ranch."There it is!I see it,I see it,I see it!"Michael yelled excited.When they got down,he almost exploded of happiness."Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Let's go!"They ran towards Michael's family,who were discussing who is the strongest."Mom,Dad,Alejandro!I'm here!"He yelled as he hugged them.
"There's my boy!"Maximilian(the dad) said happy.
"We've missed you so much!"Lina(the mom) said also excited.
"We did!But why are you here?"Alejandro(the brother) asked curious.
"Well........"Michael started explaining the whole plan to his family,who simply nodded.
"Hmm....Interesting...."Alejandro said suspicious.
"I know,not really our thing,but let's get on with the happier stuff.Mom,dad,Alejandro,meet Oliver,Otis and Jodi.Oliver,Otis and Jodi,meet mom,dad and Alejandro."
"It's nice to meet you all."Mrs. Kanlope said cheerful.
"Oh,so she Otis."Alejandro said with a smirk."She's just as beaut-"He was cut off by Michael who covered his mouth.
"Hehehe....We don't need to get into the details.But anyway,I'll go call Alex and Tyler,to inform them that they can come."He went into his house,sat down and phoned his BFFs.

After 5 minutes

"Okay,they said they'll be here in about 5 minutes.Are the Pokemon ready?"
"Yes,everyone's as ready as they'll ever be."Mr. Kanlope said determined.
"Okay,does everybody need something before we leave?"He asked his friends.

Ray and his division rode through the woods atop their pokemon until they were just outside of Lumiose City. They remained within the confines of the woods so that Tempest wouldn't be aware of their presence, but they were ready to attack as soon as the others were in position...

Around the same time, Levan and his division turned up at Micheal's ranch, potentially putting a damper on the cheery reunion.
"Micheal, Otis?" he approached them cooly. "I'm Ray's brother, Levan. As I'm sure you've been told, my troops and I will be joining you in the attack from the southwest. We're ready to go whenever you are, so just give us the word..."

Maker sat impatiently waiting news from everyone else. She opened the janitor's closet every now and then to make fun of the grunt tied up in there. Eve played around with a can she found. "I can't wait to go all out! Imagine Eve! No holding back, hitting them all at full strength! It's exciting isn't it?" Maker asked her Flareon, who was to busy with the can to pay attention to her trainer. Maker sat back down near the computer, waiting for the order to close the south entrance and start the attack.

Azumi waited impatiently in the league's hall. She walked up and down the hall, looking at the art to try and distract herself, but it didn't work. Finally the elevator from the champion's chamber began to decended. It was Wistrom, the steel type elite four, who came down and saluted Azumi with a bow. Azumi responded in the same way.
"My lady, I am here to inform you the decision we have made." Wistrom said with a clam and elegant voice.
Azumi didn't say anything, she just waited for the news.
"The league is tired of organizations like team rocket, tempest and team flare running around trying to take control of our liberty!" Winstorm said with a high tone and looking ahead like if speaking to a large crowd, "Therefore, we have decided to attack. But we will show no mercy to tempest or rockets. We are taking them out equally."
Azumi raised her hand to interrupt the steel knight, "I do apologise, but team rocket is assisting our cause. We should worry about them AFTER tempest."
Winstorm laughed quietly, "We have made our decision. We will leave shortly, you can ride with us or go on your own. I sincerely do apologise for my rudeness if my news upset you." With that, he took a bow and ascended back to the champion's chamber.
Azumi stood there quietly, she had the opportunity to help the league take out team rocket and tempest in one blow. But, they would probably take Levan and more importantly, Ray. The elevator came back down. Azumi looked down at the floor, feeling ashamed of herself, as she stepped into the elevator ready to help the league.

"Oh,hello Levan!"Michael said light-hearted."Hmm....I only just met you,and you are a criminal,but I already tolerate you more than your brother,Ray.We only need for-"He was cut off by his friends arriving."Nope,we're good!"
"Ummm...Michael?"Tyler asked him worried.
"Why is there Team RR in your ranch?"Alex asked shocked.
"I'll explain later.But don't worry,they're not gonna rob you."Then he directed hid attention towards Levan with a death glare."You better not."Then,all of the ranch's Pokemon came in a BIG crowd."Oh look,they're ready!Okay guys,open the gates!"Lina Loppuny,Maximilian's Leafeon,Alejandro's Pangoro and the ranch guards,Watchog and Sentret all nodded and opened the gate.Then,Michael told Levan with fire in his eyes"Whenever you're ready!"Every single one of his friends and family members nodded determined.

Levan nodded.
"Let's get a move on, then. Follow me."
Levan and his mob took off on the backs of their pokemon toward the south-west corner of Lumiose.

From the northern outskirts of the city, Ray sent Micheal a message on his pokegear, reading:
"Hey shrimp, has my brother arrived yet? I'm ready to launch my attack as soon as you're in position..."
Ray then worked up the courage to message Azumi, despite the fact that the thought of doing so made him blush a little...
"Evening, Azumi. Have you made it to the league safely? Looks like we're going to be attacking any minute now... Keep me posted regarding negotiations over there."
With that Ray put the device away and leaned against a tree, closing his eyes. But before long a streak of fire whizzed past his face, jolting him to his feet.

"I-I'm so sorry, commander!" a rocket grunt exclaimed nervously. "W-we were just-"
Ray spun around and glared at the grunt.
"You were just what?"
"W-we were just... seeing how many Ember attacks Anthony here could take from my Magmar..." the grunt looked down ashamedly.
Ray looked over to see another grunt dancing around in discomfort, with a Magmar lightly singeing his behind, surrounded by a ring of other grunts who were cracking up at the spectacle. But now, the grunts looked nervous that they were going to get yelled at...

Instead of yelling, Ray just smirked. Seeing these kinds of stupid hazing rituals brought back fond memories of his life in Johto...
"Oh c'mon, you can make him dance better than that!" he said while approaching the ring. "Turn up the heat!"
The grunts laughed and cheered in surprise
"H-hey, the commander's not a bad guy!"
"What else'd you expect from Levan's brother?
While he was waiting for responses from Micheal and Azumi, Ray continued to joke around with the grunts and enjoy the pre-siege shenanigans; he justified it to himself by telling himself that 'a stronger bond with his troops will result in a stronger squadron' but perhaps he was enjoying himself a little too much...

Last edited:
Azumi read Ray's message. She looked sadly at it, the thought of him being arrested made her feel terrible. She looked at while her mind struggled wether to warn Ray or not.
"Now now, why the sad face?" It was Ramon, the grass gym leader, looking at Azumi with curious eyes.
"Sorry, I just have a touch decision to make." Azumi responded, for some reason Ramon gave off a trustworthy feeling.
"Well, I do have some experience in that, what is it?" The old man asked.
Azumi answered without thinking twice, "Well one side is, that I do what the law tells me to do, which is the right thing." She sighed as she continued, "But, that means betraying someone I have grown fond of."
Ramon chuckled, "Well which one do you believe is the right decision?"
Azumi answered without a doubt, "Arresting him obviously."
Ramon then asked her with a confused face, "Then why do you feel bad about it?"
Azumi looked at him confused.
Ramon chuckled again, "If doing the right thing makes you feel bad, is it really the right thing?" With that he left to join the rest, who were getting ready to leave.
Azumi looked at the message again and responded :

The league will be assisting. We can take the East side. Btw, they aren't giving any mercy to tempest or rockets. Please avoid contact with members of the league as much as possible.

She got on her Arcanine and followed the league who had taken off towards Lumiouse.

Oliver sent out Shadow, Bacon, and Sheldon with a smirk. "Alright team, we are about to do something very dangerous. But, I know we all can do it if we try. And, working together, we will be victorious!" He yelled, as his Pokemon nodded. " and don't forget Sparky! " Ollie stated, sending out his Pikachu.

Ray and the rocket grunts continued to enjoy themselves in the calm before the storm, passing the time in many stupid ways (including getting their pokemon to instruct them in human-vs-human combat - a bizzare inversion of a pokemon battle...). The spirits in the group were high; but when Ray received Azumi's message, his heart sank...
"What? Didn't I tell you not to bring up team rocket? This significantly complicates things for us... But fine, thanks for letting me know." he sent back to her.
He looked around at the rest of his squadron, still enjoying themselves obliviously. If he warned them about the league's
intervention, it'd make it look like he was conspiring behind their backs the whole time... Plus, it'd instantly ruin the good rapport he'd just built with them...

"Hey, Capt'n Ray? What's going on?" one of the grunts shouted to him, snapping him out of his thoughts.
"N-nothing!" Ray responded, attempting to resume a positive demeanour. "Nothing at all - now let's place bets on this next brawl!"
He'd just have to position his troops in such a way in order to avoid confrontation... But would that even be possible?

Maker walked up and down the small room that controlled the south gate. Eve had fallen asleep. She sent a message to Ray:
I'm getting bored over here!
Hurry up and attack douchebag!

She laughed at her message and sent one to Michael:
Are you guys on your way yet? The poor grunt in the closet is starting to cry. I'm thinking of making it my servent. What do you think?
PS Getting hungry, want my cupcake!

Azumi saw Ray's message while riding back through victory road. She got upset, she felt that giving them a warning before hand was the best thing that could be done. Otherwise, the league at the site of team rocket would've attacked without mercy anyways. She replied:
Your welcome.

She continued to ride straight ahead, telling herself to focus on taking down team tempest and worry about the aftermath when its time.

As Michael and his friends followed Levan,he got a message from Ray.He responded.

Hi Captain Moron,
We're now heading for the destination,we'll arrive there shortly.Just hold your Horsea.
P.S. Shrimp doesn't really suit me,but it would be a great fit for 'Zumi!;)Just make a move already!She obviously likes you too.Stop being a complete idiot and ask her out!!!!!

Then,he got a message from Maker and sent back.

I don't even want to know what you're doing to that poor guard...:'|
P.S.You gotta wait until we defeat Tempest.You don't wanna see what I would do if someone destroyed the cupcake.

Then he called out"Wobbuffet!Come here!You'll be our guard!"His Wobbuffet came running and said determined"Wo-bbuffet!"He began walking in front of everyone,so he can use Mirror Coat in case that someone launches an attack.Then,Michael looked at all of his friends and family members,who were chatting about who knows what.Then,he addressed Levan"Hey,since you're kinda a criminal,I need to ask this:What are you getting out of this?I mean,besides defeating Tempest and helping Ray..."

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis was with Michael, looking at all her Pokémon. She looked towards Michael, “Hey, do you know any good places to catch new Pokémon? I want to complete my team before we battle Tempest!” Spirit nodded while Nia simply zoned out. Joey and Clara on the other hand, started a conversation.

"Let's just try to survive to the end of the day... then we can worry about all that. I'm going to commence my attack now, so standby and wait for my signal!"
Ray sent the message off to Micheal, and turned toward his troops.

"Now's the time!" he shouted to them, putting an abrupt stop the pre-battle party. "Let's kick some ass!"

The group roared with battle-ready enthusiasm, and Ray led the charge toward the northern gate of Lumiose City. There were only a handful of Tempest guards on duty at the time, and they clearly weren't expecting anyone to attack them... In vain, the guards tried to form a barricade in front of the open gate, but Ray and the nearly 100 team rocket members behind him just held strong to their path and smashed right through them into the city.

The battle continued to get more and more intense as more and more Tempest soldiers flocked to the northern half of the city in an attempt to quell the rebellion. Before long the streets were filled with hundreds of people and pokemon shouting and attacking each other chaotically. When it seemed like most of Tempest's personnel were distracted by the assault, Ray took a moment to slip away from the battle and message Micheal and Maker:
"Attack now!" was all he sent to Micheal, and
"Close the gate!" was all he sent to Maker. The battle was too fierce, and he couldn't afford to send anything longer than that before he was forced to rejoin his squadron on the front lines.

"What am I getting out of this?" Levan eyed Micheal curiously.
"Why, it's an opportunity, you see. An opportunity to immortalize that iridescent ensign of ours in the pages of the world in the most enduring of inks! So far we've managed to but trace our names in the sand - a noble accomplishment, to be sure, given what an inhospitable beach we live on; but now that the Tempestuous ocean threatens to wash away our mark, we must strike with the additional force necessary to penetrate that sandy surface, and embed our names in the immortal granite below! Do you understand? or does my sphinx-like rhetoric confound you? In the case of a man with your moral dispositions, I would hope the ladder to be case..."
Levan smirked and looked off into the distance with his arms crossed.
"Besides: poor Ray's heart and mind are still in turmoil. I'm hoping this'll serve as a catalyst to make up his mind..."

Last edited:
"Heh,thanks!"Jodi said as she got the plushie back from Oliver.Meanwhile,Michael thought deeply about Otis' question."Hmmm.....Maybe you could go....Hmm....I dunno."He said a little careless."I don't really know.I'm extremely bad with orientation.Especially since I'm not native to Kalos. But maybe,I could give you some Pokemon from my ranch..."He waited 2 seconds and burst out laughing."Yeah,like that would ever happen.But....you could go around here waiting for some Pokemon to pop up."He then got a message from Ray,which he read with a smirk."Heh,she'll ask her out.!"He then listened to what Levan had to say,before responding"Yeah,even tough he is a criminal,I don't think Ray is going to choose working with another evil organizations.As much as I hate to say it,he's a good guy..."

(Man...4 interactions with my characters...Jodi and Michael are popular!:D)

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis sighed, “Well okay...” She walked away, seeing a small forest nearby. “Hmm, seems like a good spot.” She walked into the forest with all her Pokémon behind her, looking around as she did so. Suddenly, she heard a loud whine, then a growl came right after it. Otis saw a Zorua, whimpering yet growling at a big Charmander. Both these Pokemon caught her attention, so she commanded Clara to attack the Charmander by using EarthQuake. Soon, the Charmander got hit, and so did the Zorua. Otis threw two Pokeballs at them, and the Pokeball’s hit their targets. The Charmander’s Pokeball shook twice, but the Pokémon broke out of the Pokeball and dashed away. The Zorua, however, was captured by the Pokeball. Otis quickly picked it up, and opened the Pokeball. The Zorua came out, confusion on it’s face. “Hmm, I’ll name you Clever!” So, Otis and all her Pokémon including Clever kept wandering around to forest, still in search of one last Pokémon.

Then, a fluffy Mareep hopped right in front of them, it looked like it was lost. “Hey! Do you belong to Michael’s family in their ranch?” Otis asked, concern hidden in her voice. The Mareep nodded, though Otis realized that it was shaking. She sighed, then walked over to the Mareep very slowly, trying not to scare it. She picked the Mareep up carefully, and she and all her Pokémon came back to Michael’s ranch. When she got there, Otis walked right up to Michael. “I found a Mareep from your ranch... Can I keep it? It was lost in the forest...”

Michael was shocked when Otis came in such a hurry.His eyes went wide when she heard the stuff about the Mareep."W-what?No,it can't be..."He checked around it's neck and sighed."Nope,it's not ours.We would've seen.See,everyone of our Pokemon has a special collar."He pointed to every Pokemon that lived at his ranch,except his family's personal Pokemon."It's special because,in case they get lost or faint outside of our ranch,my father's remote would start beeping.And with one push of a button,it can be put back in its PokeBall. But this Mareep doesn't have one...And we always put it on them when they hatch,or when we catch them. And I literally have seen every single Pokemon that we have. Sooo...Maybe this Mareep just said that it's ours 'cause it was scared that you would've done something to her if she wouldn't have said yes."Then,a faint blush appeared across his face"But it was nice of you to worry so much about it.And by the way,cool Zorua....Wait,you got a ZORUA????!!!!"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Hmm, well, I guess I’ll catch it anyway.” Otis pulled out her last Pokeball, and tapped the Mareep’s head with it. The Mareep turned red and disappeared inside the Pokeball. It shook once, twice, then it shook three times before it gave off a noise to indicate that the Mareep was caught. Otis picked up the Pokeball, and then let the Mareep out. “I’ll name it... Mary!” She turned towards Michael, confused on why he was surprised. “Yeah, It wasn’t that hard to catch one...”

"No,but you do understand how RARE they are???!!!"Michael said shocked of her response."I mean,I'm not surprised that it was easy for you.You're awes-I mean!Uhhh....Really skilled!Yeah....That's what I meant.....Hehehehe........"He continuously face palmed and said in his head"IDIOT!IDIOT!IDIOT!"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis let out a small laugh when Michael kept on face palming himself. “Hah, hah... Okay, enough of that... do you want to train? Like, battle each other to see who would win?” She started to pet Mary, smiling as she did so.

"W-with me?"Michael said shocked as he stopped face palming."I mean,this is neither the time nor place for a battle......Ugh...That was another one of 'Zumi initiatives....Ugh...She's lucky that she's 'Aker's sister and that I ship her with Ray or I'll slap her...:@"

Maker pressed the button to close the south gate. The two giant doors closing. She walked outside to the street, a few grunts were running towards her location. "We have to defend this place." She said with a determined look. She released her daramatian. The Pokemon beat his arms against the street, pumping himself for the fight. "Ok dada! Take em out!" Maker called out.
The daramatian roar and rushed towards the grunts, throwing fire punches at every Pokemon that was sent towards him.
From the other side of the street more grunts appeared. "These are all yours Ramon!" Maker threw a pokeball, from where an infernape came out. The ape Pokemon jumped up and down out of excitement and beat his chest. He then fired an overwhelming flamethrower towards his opponents. Maker sent a message to Ray and Michael:
I need backup over here! I was left alone!

When Michael got Maker's message,he panicked.He sent:

Don't worry!I'll send a really cool Pokemon your way!

Then he turned to his brother and said"Alejandro!You need to go to this coordinates with Aurorus!A friend needs help!"
His brother nodded and said"Okay!Let's go,Aurorus!"The Pokemon roared as his trainer got on her back.They dashed over to Maker's place,with all of his other Pokemon behind them.When he arrived,he said"Aurorus,use Flash Canon!"The Pokemon used the Steel Type move and knocked out 5 grunts and their Pokemon."Pangoro,use Double Team and then Brick Break!"The multiple Pangoro managed to defeat 8 grunts and their Pokemon."Hey,I guess you're Michael's friend.I could use some help!Give it your all!"He said determined.

Maker was offended by the comment, "YOU could use some help? I've been holding my own here alone! You're the back up!" She scolded him.
Daramatian roared as he wrestled with a Machamp. "But thanks for coming Alex! More of them are coming! I hope you aren't planning on relying on doble team." She ordered Infernape to use close combat and went back to Alex, "Doble team creates numbers, but divides your Pokemons power by the number of clones you make."
Eve tackled down a grunt who was rushing at Maker. She thanked her Pokemon and continued talking.
"Make sure no one gets to the control room! The south gate must be kept shut!"

Azumi and the league where at route 4. They were flying through the Forest. "Looks like the attack begun." Diantha called out, "When we get there, two stay behind to guard the gate, the rest take out as many grunts as possible."
Azumi planned on looking for everyone else as soon as she got into the city.

Typhlosion barrelled through opponent after opponent in one continuous Flame Wheel, leaving a trail of scorched pavement in its wake. Dusknoir drove his fists into the ground at regular intervals, creating massive Earthquakes whose oscillating precipices managed to keep some of the distant enemies at bay. Corsola stuck close to Ray, casting Reflects and Light Screens to protect her teammates, and occasionally using Head Smashes on any adversaries that came too close.
But there were so many Tempest grunts in the area now, that Ray and his division were starting to get overwhelmed... They were so outnumbered, that Ray and some of his troops had taken to personally fighting alongside their pokemon, knocking out Tempest grunts with there fists...
Ray dove into an alleyway to temporarily escape the fray as he hastily sent Micheal another message:
'ATTACK! ATTACK! And you call me the moron! I thought I told you to ATTACK! We're getting overwhelmed here!'

"According to the news I'm getting, the rockets up north are getting overwhelmed." Diantha told the group as they arrived to the east entrance. The gym leaders had gone ahead to take out the tempest grunts protecting the east entrance.
Azumi was worried about the situation. It ment Ray's team was not doing so well. "Any news from the south?" She asked.
"It looks more controlled then the North side." Winstorm answered.
Azumi felt relifed for her sister. She then entered the city along with everyone else. They league members divided into 4 groups, 3 of them taking to the 3 remaining sides. Azumi followed behind the one going North, which was made of Ramos and Winstorm. She sent a message to Ray:

Ramon and Winstorm heading North. Viola, Grant and Korrina South. Valerie, Olympia and Malva going west. The rest remain at East gate. Be careful.

Ray fell to the ground, stumbling over his injured leg as he just narrowly managed to dodge a Flamethrower fired his way. Corsola rushed over to his side and knocked out the opposing fire-type pokemon with a Liquidation attack. Ray then hugged Corsola to his chest and rolled over to the side of the road, just barley managing to avoid getting trampled by a charging hoard of tempest pokemon.
He sat up with a grimace, disoriented, and noticed a new message on his pokegear from Azumi ...
'STAY AWAY FROM THE NORTH!' he messaged back. 'I swear every damn grunt in the city is here right now... too dangerous... go for the base!"
Ray shakily rose to his feet again, and continued fighting, now with a more exaggerated limp...

Last edited: