• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

"Woah....You look exactly like her!"Michael said as he shaked her hand.
"Huh...Azumi never mentioned having a sister....And here you are!"Jodi said as she also shaked her hand."I'm Jodi and this is Michael.*gasps*Your Flareon is so cute!It looks exactly like my plushie!"
"Hmmm.....That's weird that she never mentioned you...And you even have a cool name!More the reason to mention you....Huh...."

A_Normal_Snivy

Previously Team Rainbow Hope
"Who's Azumi?", she shouted, unaware of the entire situation. She was confused and exited at the same time. Was she going to learn how to battle and train like these people? Their pokemon look strong! She isn't even an actual trainer! What if now she could be?

"She didn't mention me? Well that's rude, I'm not surprised little miss perfect didn't mention anything about her family." Maker shrugged, "So Michael and Jodi, nice to meet you both." Her Flareon smiled at the compliment, "Right..." Maker turned to Eisen, "This is my servent he is..." She figured telling then his tempest past wasn't a good idea, "He is MY servent! Say hello science ninja man!"

"Tell me about it ..."Michael responded at the remark about Azumi.But then he glanced weirded out at Adolph."Huh...I thought that servants needed to look more.....not completely weird.I mean,he stands out just like a Ponyta in a group of Sandshrew."
"Wait,Maker...You don't get along with your sister?Huh,now I know two people that don't get along with her."Jodi said as she looked at Michael.

"Get along? Well if she wasn't so stuck up maybe we would." She said with a laugh. She noticed Oliver and Alex who had been left behind, "Are they with you? The little boy looks like he is about to cry..." She realized this was her opportunity to ask about her sister. "By the way, where is my sister? How do you know her?"

"Yeah,she is...."Michael said at the remark about Azumi,once again."Oh,how we know her...Well...Unfortunely we got stuck with her after we escaped Tempest.And now she's with a criminal trying to convince Team Rainbow Rocket to defeat them-"
"HEY!It's not really a criminal.Ray is a good guy.....Well at least now he is...Oh,and Oliver is a baby,so crying is his thing.And the other one is Alex....But as I was saying....."Jodi tried to cover up his words"...And we know that Team R kinda killed your mo-"
"Okay!We don't want to hear another member of the Towers family cry....Ugh...Sorry 'Aker...We didn't mean to upset you...."

Last edited:
He gave a sly smile as he was called a ninja, and would pull his ranger's coat further up, covering his neck with the collar. "Well, my personality is dark enough that in a dark room, I cannot be seen, so I do make a good ninja~" He replied simply, his eyes sparkling. "And of course, collecting information would be the next logical step, and if our attempts fail, I can always use Lady to help convince Tempest that I was taking a break from the stress of constant never-ending work and act as a spy, and using my place as an important person to their research to gain permissions, but only if all else fails." He continued, softly smiling as he notices the person looking at them, giving a shy wave in return. However, he seemed to zone out for a few moments, as a vision filled his awareness, one so realistic it was like being in a different place, instead of just having a vision. He came back to reality after a few minutes, and went back to his mostly emotionless and dark state to hide his own shyness as he saw newcomers in the area. He never noticed them before due to his vision, but he allowed small traces of fear and anxiety to show, in an attempt to make it look like it is from being zoned out, which part of it was indeed.

"Hey,weirdo!You totally just zoned out for a second there."Michael snapped his fingers at Adolph."Hmmm.....You seem like an adult baby...."
"Or a grown Oliver."Jodi said,snickering as she high fived Michael.
"But anyway you don't really seem like a ninja..."Michael continued."...Or someone who even has a job.....What's your name?"

"I do apologise on behalf of my servent." Maker replied, she hoped that Esein had catch her drift of avoiding his tempest connection. "He is also a scientist so he dozed of into his science stuff." She smiled at the rest of the group, "So Azumi is hanging out with a criminal..." She crossed her arms and bit her lower lip while she processed the information. "Well is she coming back? I would hate to go find in a place where team rocket hangs out."

He growled under his breath as he was insulted, his Swellow finally looking upset as well, as she stood guard next to him, growling as well. "I am sorry that I was zoned out, but I had a vision the likes of which has not been seen before, however I highly doubt that you would understand." He snarled as he adjusted his visor and coat, cold anger shown again, as he nodded softly at Maker, before glaring at the other two again, putting a hand on his Pokeball belt, ready to teach them a lesson in arrogance, before he sighed and went back to an emotionless state, stepping back as he silently observed the others, Michael and Jodi already making a bad impression towards him.

"Well...She's trying to convince them to defeat Tempest so....Either her plan is working,or she's in a life-death situation."Michael explained.He than stared at Adolph as he made a subtle threath."Wow...Diva much?"Michael said to him."You're a grown man,you should give a positive example to kids,not threathen them.I was like,only joking!You don't have to get mad!Ugh...I'm done with this."He said as he walked away.Jodi shot a displeased glance at Adolph,then went after Michael.They went over to a field so they can practice their technique.

Maker looked at the trainers confused as they left. "It doesn't seem like Azumi is doing that good... Using team rocket to fight tempest?" She looked over at Esein, "What do you think um.... Sorry how should I call you?"

Ray smiled, not just at the thought of seeing his mother again, but at the thought of having plans for after this whole thing was over. His biggest fear was going back to being alone...

Soon after, Levan walked back in.
"Alright, you two, it's a go - just need some time to mobilize, and we'll be ready to mount an assault." He tossed Ray a handheld radio. "I'll let you know when we're ready - but for the time being, why don't you and Azumi get out of here? I can't imagine she's comfortable in a place like this..."

Ray scowled at him.
"Don't you owe me an explanation? You said we'd c-"

"Ray..." Levan interjected. "I think you know why I did what I did - put the pieces together... I was one of the PSF's most wanted criminals; if I didn't fake my death when I did, they'd still be chasing me to this day... You think I could've just faded into the background like you did? There's a point where you're just in too deep to have that luxury..."

"As who's fault is that!?" Ray responded accusatorially.

"Mine of course. I'm not denying that. But my motivations aren't something that you could understand, Ray... You're a lot more like Samuel than you're like me: even when you idolized me, you still had a latent curiosity for the outside world that I could never relate too; you were untainted by the monomaniacal, singleness-of-purpose that drove me to make the sacrifices I did..." Levan paused for a moment.
"I'll never be able to make amends for leaving you and mom; I've sacrificed our relationships to too great an extent at this point... But it wasn't for nothing! I built this!" He gestured ambiguously to their surroundings. "I am the sole leader of rainbow rocket in Kalos - I've even severed ties to our parent organization in Alola! This is mine, and only mine! Now, whether it was worth it or not, is a matter of personal speculation... but regardless of one's conclusions on that matter, the simple fact remains that my actions cannot be undone... So! In place of familial amends, which I'm afraid I'm unable to make at this point, I offer you the manifestation of my sacrifice! My legions are made of the same substance that once bound together our family, Ray! Merely transmuted into an alternate form!"

Ray couldn't believe what he was hearing...
"You're an asshole!" he shouted with clenched fists. "You've gone mad! God, I wish Samuel made it instead of you..."
He took the radio and stormed out...
Levan smiled sadly as Ray left:
"I agree with everything you just said... but this is the best I can do..."

Last edited:
Eisen would give a dark look as Michael tells him off, his visor darkening as well in response to his emotions, as he gives a exasperated sigh. "If you only knew how much Tempest has made myself and the Pokémon they capture suffer, you would understand. Maybe you should avoid insulting my honor, as I am a well known trainer, and an even more famous inventor in Hoenn and Stahlblatt. When you say I do not look like I have a job, and even insult my age, I take it personally..." He replied as they left, watching them leave before snapping his head back towards Maker as she spoke to him, giving a look of thought. "Just call me what everyone else does, Eisenblatt. Or you can call me by my given name, Adolph." He replied softly, looking deep in though.

Before walking after Ray, Azumi turned to Levan, "I don't think your mom really cares about any of this, she problaby just wants to see her dead son one more time." She handed a card to him with her contact information, "If you ever feeling like growing a pair of balls and visiting your mother, I can take you there." With that, she walked out and rushed to Ray's side, she didn't hold on to him this time, she walked proudly next to him until reaching the exit. She released Arcanine and turned to Ray, "Do you need some minutes before heading back?"

Maker smiled at Adolph's response, "I like Adolph, it has a nice ring to it. Come on, let's go get you something to eat. Looks like you need it."
She head to a nearby cafe and ordered black tea with biscuits. She sat down, waiting for her order. She waited until Adolph arrived and asked him, "So... That place your from, what's it like?"

"N-no, I'm fine... I think going for a ride will help me clear my head right now."
Ray sent out Typhlosion and prepared to set off.
"Sorry that was such a mess... Thanks for coming with me... and keeping your cool while I was out of it" he smiled. "Now, let's head back - just shout if you need me to slow down..."
With that Ray and Typhlosion took off toward Laverre City, a little faster than before so that Ray could enjoy the therapeutic effects of the brisk wind on his face.

Last edited:
Adolph nodded and softly smiled, his visor going clear as the data viewed on it became visible, but so do his dark purple eyes, which almost seem like space itself as the coloured region was larger than normal and dotted with yellow and orange flecks. "Thank you, I was originally named Fotze(a curse word in German basically), as my parents clearly did not want a child, but I thought changing my name to Adolph was a good choice, especially since the leader of an vigilante group was named such. Where I come from, the name Adolph is synonymous with a hero." He replied softly, smiling as she offers food. "Oh, nein, I made sure to eat from my stolen cache of goods before I left the lab, but thank you. And as for my home region, it was wonderful! Before the company I work in became huge and ended up spanning across the entire country, Stahlblatt was a small region, the industrial region. Factories were common, and the harbor was quite large, since we were a decent, medium high income region, with small residential placed away from the larger factory districts at the harbor and dock area. We were the major manufacturer of boats and such for the entire country! However, when my company grew successful, they evolved Stahlblatt, their home region, into a utopia! We evolved in tech to have the latest, most modern tech, and our architecture changed from mid 1900s to very modern. Visiting our region is like looking at the future! I heard recently that we are even planning on doing heavy space exploration and terraforming Mars!"

Azumi got on her Arcanine, she looked back at the ruined hotel, with all the drama that had happened, she forgot her main reason for coming to such place. "Levan... I'm not done with him yet." She said as Arcanine took off following Ray. She kept her normal pace, she figured Ray needed his space at the moment. She looked at the sky, the sun was in it's last moments. She closed her eyes and layed her head on arcanine's neck, falling asleep while her Pokemon roamed towards Laverre.

Maker was amused by the story she just heard, "You should definitely take me there. Is there fire Pokemon? Ruins? My dad would be thrilled to knew there are ruins we have yet to explore." She drank from her tea. "Now getting back to the serious matter. If necessary, would you be able to sneak back into tempest HQ?" Maker took another zip from her cup, but kept her gaze on Adolph.

"I seriously hate that weird visor guy.He looks like a piece of Garbodor.Even though I like Garbodor."Michael said irritated.
"Same.But Maker seems nice."Jodi said pleased.
"Yeah,she's way better than 'Zumi.Speaking of her,WHERE IS SHE??!!I'M EXTREMELY BORED!!!!!!"
"She'll come eventually.In the meantime...we could hang out with the others."
"Yeah,let's do it."Michael said as he and Jodi went over to Oliver and Alex."Yo,Oliver,Ale'!Would you like to train with us?Maybe we could all have a double battle!"
"YES!!You're going down!You baby!...And Alex you could battle with your Purrloin...that's also golden....Weird...But anyway,are you in?"

By the time Ray arrived in Laverre City, he realized that he'd left left Azumi behind... He didn't want to just abandon her and so he wandered over to a nearby field and plopped himself down in the grass next to a tree to wait for her. It wasn't long, however, before his eyelids began to flicker and he was overcome by sleep...

"Wait,Michael!I remembered something!"Jodi said at last.She whispered to Michael"I don't really know if we should waste more time....We need to prepare to leave,so that when Azumi and Ray arrive,we'll be ready!"
"B-but,the battle!"Michael mumbled.
"MICHAEL!"
"Okay,okay...We need to cancel then...Sorry guys...We need to be ready to leave..."...They went to the Pokemon Center,healed their Pokemon,then they packed their things.They went over to wait at the point where Azumi and Ray left,so that they'll greet them.

Azumi was woken by arcanines bark. They had arrived to find Ray asleep in the middle of a field. "Really?" Azumi said a little annoyed. She climbed of Arcanine and moved Ray with her foot. "Get up, I'll wait for you at the Pokemon center." She got back up on Arcanine and they began racing towards the town.
Once at the entrance she noticed the rest of the group, they looked like they had been waiting a while. She arrived to their spot, got off and returned Arcanine. "Hey everyone..." She noticed Alex, "And who is she?

"Hi,Mrs Money 'n Cars,you're tardy."Michael greeted Azumi."She's Alex.We rescued her from the Tempest HQ.But enough about that,you need to see something!"He pointed over to the cafe Maker went in."There's a surprise waiting for you there!You should go!"He pushed her towards it."And no questions!I bet you're gonna love it!Or hate it...I don't know...Just go!"
"Do you really think she'll like it?"Jodi whispered to Michael."Maker said they don't really get along..."
"Eh,we'll see."

Azumi complained as she was being pushed towards the cafe. "Ouch! I have bruise ribs! What could possibly be in there?" She stepped away from Michael when they reached the cafe. She rubbed her ribs gently, "Please be careful." She walked in and looked around, it didn't take long for her to see her sister sitting with a scientist. She walked over to them.
"Maker? What are you doing here?"
Maker turned surprised and stood up at the sight of her sister. "Finally! You sure took your time hanging out with low life thugs."
Azumi frowned at the comment, "I'm doing something important here! But I asked you a question, what are you doing here!"
Maker stuck her tounge out at Azumi, '' came to rescue you! Word spread that one of the Towers sisters had been involved in tempest. It turns it out your are involved with team rocket! Out of all the things!" Maker began to raise her voice, she had a mad look in her eyes, "Team rocket! Team freaking rocket! Really? Aren't you supposed to be the smart on?! You going all Ron on us?!"
Azumi was offended by the out burst, "This has nothing to do with him! We are working on taking tempest down. Besides... I think I might be able to find mother's killer within team rocket."
Maker looked surprised but quickly went back to being angry, "Just let it go already! What good could possibly come out of it?! You were always saying I'm reckless and then you go and do this?!" Maker reached for a pokeball in her bag, "You know what let's settle this outside!"
Azumi was about to respond when she noticed the scientist sitting down, "Hold on, aren't you Dr. Adolph? I read several of your papers on Pokemon DNA."
Maker threw her hands in the air as if giving up, "Really?" She walked over next to Michael and Jodi, "There is just no reasoning with that woman."

"I know!When I wanted to stop her from going there,she actually sided with our criminal "friend"!"Michael responded to Maker.
"And when she wanted to make an escape from Tempest she rode a flying Golurk to flee..."Jodi added.
"Yeah...And she always says I'm reckless when she's doing THAT!And she always says that we have to "stay toghether",and then she disappears when we fight a Tempest elite warrior,and then comes back right after!Ugh....How did you even survive in the same house as her....?"

Maker looked over at Michael, "Wait... Criminal friend?" She laughed at the thought of Azumi hanging out with some big thug with scars on his face and smoking a giant cigarettes. "There is no way she is hanging out with a criminal."

"Well...He looks more like a doofus than a criminal,but he did work for....Uhhh....An evil team.But,I can't remember which one...But the thing you need to know about him is that he's an absolute douchebag."Michael added.
"Yes...He acts all big and tough,but only his persona is bad."Jodi said serious.
"Yeah,we saw him threatening more people than I have seen Spewpa.And...I think that he kinda lik-"
"You don't know that!"Jodi said,covering his mouth.
"But I'm gonna find out!Anyway,I'll root for you!"He told Maker.

As if on cue, Ray walked into the cafe stretching and yawing.
"I thought we were meeting at the pokemon center... luckily I saw Micheal drag you across the the street but - WAIT A MINUTE!" Ray rubbed his eyes in disbelief... "W-why are there two Azumis!? Dear god, I'm so tired I'm hallucinating..." he said as he slumped down into a chair next to Micheal.

"No you're not,you weirdo!''Michael told Ray irritated."Azumi has a sister,Maker,who's kinda nicer being around than her."
"You are just like a Snorlax....My gosh...."Jodi said displeased.
"Okay Ray,OUT!You're ruinning this cafe with your awful persona!"
"Yes...It's been nicer when you weren't around..."
"See?OUT!"

Maker noticed Ray walk in, by his comment she assumed he was the douchebag Michael refferd to. She laughed when they tried to kick him out. "If this is suppose to be the criminal I'm not impressed. Give him a break guys, look at his leg. Poor thing."

Michael ears perked up at Maker's words.His eye twitched as he said"I am so done with this."He left the cafe with Jodi behind him.He went over to a tree and hit his head,again,and again."Why.Does.Everybody.Disagree.With.Me?"He said irritated as he hit his head.
"Well....I don't really know."Jodi said sympathetic."I'll go talk to Oliver.Bye!"
"Bye...."He continued to hit his head over and over again,until his forehead became red.Then,he began hitting the back of his head.Meanwhile,Jodi aproached Oliver and said"Whatcha doinnnn?"

"Ugh, Jodi used to be so quiet and mild-mannered... Look what you've done to her Micheal!" Ray was firmly fixed in his chair, not willing to budge an inch. "I like Azumi's sister already! Maker, was it? I've known you for what, three seconds? and you're already the nicest to me out of anyone here..." he joked.

Maker looked at Michael and Jodi confused as they left. "Well those two are really interesting." She directed her attention to Ray, "So douchebag, who are you and why is my sister following you?" She crossed her arms and stood before Ray, trying to intimidate him.

"Oh... But now she's done a 180... I can't win, can I?" Ray sighed.
"Looky here kid, I'm in no mood to be interrogated, y'hear? Why don't you sit back down... And with regards to why your sister's following me, why, it must be because of my devilish charisma, wouldn't you agree?" Ray teased sarcastically.

Last edited:
Maker sat next to Ray annoyed, "Ok fine, let's start again. The name is Maker Towers. I would appreciate if you could inform me what plans do you have." She got a confident smile across her face, "I have something that might be VERY useful for you and what you are trying to accomplish."
She ordered cookies and a coffee, including some for Ray, not caring if wanted some or not.
"So... You tell me and I tell you." She said with a smile.

Adolph gave a soft smile and nodded, as he hummed softly to himself, listening to Maker, as he seemed to phase out of reality for a brief moment, perhaps a result of working with the DNA of what can be considered gods, or perhaps his attempts to unlock the secrets of a pokemon's power through analyzing their DNA. "I am afraid that I cannot tell you much about my region apart from what I have told you, as we prefer for people to find out for themselves, but I can assure you that we do have fire Pokémon, but not many due to being a costal region with few hot areas that a fire type would live in. We are mostly hills, plains, and forests, as well as the occasional small mountain." He replied, smiling, before quickly turning to a frown as she asks him if he is ready to infiltrate the Tempest HQ. "Uhh... Oh dear... I... I will have to get ready, of course! I will be back in a second, Lady, take me out of here!" He said softly in return, as he tapped a Pokeball on his belt, a Female Gardevoir appearing for a few moments before both her and Adolph teleport out of the building, without a trace.

Azumi looked confused as the man she wished to speak to had disappeared. She went over to Maker and Ray. She heard the offer Maker had made, she sat in front of them, she was curious of what offer Maker had for them. Also, part of her didn't trust her sister.

Nice to meet you Maker, my name's Ray - despite what you may've heard Micheal and the others calling me..." Ray leaned back in his seat and crossed his arms.
"So you have something VEEERY useful, eh?" Ray looked skeptical. "Whatever, I'll bite - Azumi'll probably tell you all about it anyways... Your sister and I went to the enlist some help from rainbow rocket. We needed some extra people to take on Tempest, and I have some... connections... and that's all there is too it. Any further questions? If not, I'm DYING to hear this information of yours..." Ray replied with sarcastic undertones, dubious that such information even existed...

Maker noticed that she wasn't being taken seriously, so she decided to keep the details to herself. "Well sounds like you have EVERYTHING under control..." She replied with a sarcastic tone, "I just happen to have a 'connection' inside tempest." She took a zip from her coffee pretending it was nothing important. She gave Ray a fake smile, "But I guess you don't need something like that, right douchebag?"

Azumi just starred blankly at both of them, she was feeling too tired to get into an argument. She got comfortable in her seat and waited to see what the two would discuss.

Michael continued to hit his head until it really began to hurt a lot."Owww!Ugh...."He said disappointed.His Eevee came out of her PokeBall and patted Michael's back."Eevee...."She tried to comfort him."Ugh...you're right,this isn't the time to mope...Let's go do something FUN!!!"They strolled over to a field and began to train.After some time,they both sat down,looking at the sky.