• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

"I don't? Well I suppose that means I'm doing it well, then!" Levan smiled and shook Azumi's hand. "Nice to meet you Azumi. Thanks for sticking with Raymond here - did you know that's his actual name? He hates when people call him that..."
Ray let out an exasperate sigh and looked up at Levan with red eyes and a bitter expression.. After spending the past 2 years believing him to be dead, Ray was NOT amused by his brother's lighthearted attitude and attempts to annoy him...
Levan saw this and realized that he might've gone too far...
"We'll catch up later, Ray - don't worry..." he said in a softer tone.
Ray ignored him and asked a very blunt question:
"Is Samuel alive too?"
"No," Levin replied. "No, he really did die..."
Ray responded with silence.
Levan turned back to Azumi.
"So, why are you two here?" he asked her.

Last edited:
Azumi looked at Ray sadly, she didn't even bother making fun of his name. Azumi took a deep breath and explained the whole story up until present. "Therefore, Ray said we should come see if team rocket is willing to help us take tempest down."
She looked at Ray again, his expression seemed to stay the same. She sat next to him, with the excuse that she felt tired, but hoping to find a way to cheer him up.

"Then it would appear as though my suspicion was correct" Levan replied. "I've had my eye on Tempest for a while now too, and I can't say that I like them any more than you do... In fact-" he turned to Ray "I'm especially glad to see you here; I caught wind a while back that you'd actually joined them, but I'm glad to see that's no longer the case..." Levan paused to think for a moment. "This is certainly asking a lot of us... but I'd be lying if I told you that I hadn't already considered taking action..." He took a good look at Ray and Azumi, taking note of their injuries and general dishevelledness... "You two have been through a lot, haven't you?" Levan was suddenly overcome by older-brotherly sense of duty. "Fine, we'll help you take on Tempest. But for the record, this was a stupid idea on your parts; there's not much in this for us - the only reason I'm agreeing to help you is because you're family..." With that, Levin headed toward the door. "I'll need to run this by some of my people first, but not to worry; none of them are stupid enough to disagree with me... Feel free to have a look around if you'd like - I'll come find you shortly..."

Azumi nodded as Levan left the door. She took two Lum berries out and gave one to Ray. "Hey... I know this must be really difficult for you." She took a big bite out of her berry, hoping Ray would do the same. After she finished chewing she continued, "You should eat. We can't save Kalos on an empty stomach." Again she took a bite and watched Ray, but no response on his part. "So Raymond, Levan and Samuel? What was Samuel like?" She asked, hoping to get him talking.

After the two finished their technique,Michael and Jodi called everyone back,except for Marshtomp,Eevee, Charmander and Nuzleaf.
"Man....this is gonna be awesome!I can't wait to see the look on Tempest's face!"Michael said eager.
"Yes!It would really give us a boost in battle!...Or it could be used against us....One of the two."Jodi said somewhat determined.
"Yeah....But don't tell Mrs. Fancy Cars or she'll force us to keep it on hold."
"Noted!But what should we do now?"
"Let me think.....Hmmmm...."
"Are you thinking about Otis<.>?"
"Are you thinking 'bout Oliver:@?"
"Touche. But anyway,we should wait for the others."
"Yeah,I could do that,if they wouldn't take so long:@!Ugh....I bet there are some "complications" in their "peaceful" plan."
"Maybe....But we need to hope for the best!"
"Yes....Unfortunately......."

A_Normal_Snivy

Previously Team Rainbow Hope
(I guess I'm that one person now who reads pretty much the entire RP just to get caught up. Oh well.)
Alex looked through the bars, the sun hurting her eyes. Tempest didn't have the pokemon they wanted, so she was ordered to stay put. Plus, they locked the door. So, there was no escape for her, unless, until they needed her. But this entire place seemed too good to be true, and she needed to leave somehow. But...didn't the scientist mention that the others got out? And....Antonio could fit through the bars...

Antonio, seeming to understand his trainer's thoughts, hopped onto the ledge where the bars rested. He looked at her, seeming to await a response. Alex nodded, as Antonio darted through the bars to find help.

"I'm going to go see what Oliver's doing."Jodi said bored.
"What?!Wait,don't leave me!!!!"Michael pleaded.
"You could always train more.Or you could think about you future with Otis<.>!"
"HEY!!!Oh wait,so does that mean that you're going to make a future with Oliver right now:\=|:?"
"What?No!Ugh...Okay,I promise to stop teasing you if you stop teasing me!Deal?"
"Deal!Okay,Eev,Marsh,time to do some bonding!"They ran to some fields and began to train.
Jodi went to Oliver and asked him"Whatcha doinnnn'?"

"Nothing much. Just waking a walk." Oliver said, setting Sheldon down so he could run around. "While you have extreme training technique, I rely on a different kind. If you share a bond with your Pokemon, they will dodge more attacks, get stronger quicker, things like that. That's why I always keep one Pokemon out with me." He explained , as Sheldon ran back, climbing onto Ollies head. "So, you wanna join us? I was gonna bring these guys to a nearby place for Pokemon to play around."

"That sounds.....stupid."Jodi said serious."But I've got nothing else to do,so I'll come with you.And you shouldn't keep your Pokemon out if they battled really hard.I mean,they didn't battle that hard,but you should let them rest.You baby."She picked up Nuzleaf and Charmander climbed on top of her head with the Flareon plushie."So which way to the play ground?"

".....I'LL RACE YOU THERE!!!!" He yelled, running off. " HAHAHAHA! I GET A HEAD START! " He yelled, as Sheldon laughed. "Sauirt. Squirtle. Tal." ( Heh. Head Start, I'm on his head. Funny.) The water type said to its self.

"You're a baby!"Jodi yelled as she took off running.She eventually passed Oliver and said"You're extremely slow.You're a slow baby."Then she ran even faster than before,getting to the finish line.She began doing a victory dance."Oh yeah!You lost,I won!You're slow,I'm fast!You're weak,I'm strong!You're a baby,I'm grown!Oh yeah,you suck!~"

Oliver stopped again. His face fell, and he looked serious for once. "I'm NOT a baby. In fact, your the baby if you think that your funny when you do that." He stated , and Sheldon jumped down from his head. "Squ....Squirt...Tal...." ( Ok.....he seems....mad....) He grabbed his own Pokeball and returned into it.

"I don't think I'm funny.I think I'm right."Jodi said playful."C'mon,Ollie,I call you that all the time and now you're mad?You've got some serious things going on around here."She said pointing to her head."Heh,you're the baby if you keep getting mad.I mean,Michael's doing it,but he's got a better reason than a girl bullying him;)!~"

Last edited:

A_Normal_Snivy

Antonio ran and ran, as fast as he possibly could. He somehow managed to get past the facility, and was going to get away as far as he could. A couple of hours had past now, as the tiny, exhausted pokemon stumbled along two trainers who were going on a walk. He needed to get farther than this....find actual help but...he was too tired....

The small Purrlion passed out in front of the two, unable to move any further.

"Oh my gosh!Poor Pokemon!"Jodi yelled surprised."Oh,no,it seems exhausted!We gotta get it to the Pokemon Center!Well,I should because babies can't do anything."Her Nuzleaf jumped from her arms and picked up the Purrloin. They rushed over to the Pokemon Center,and said to Nurse Joy"Nurse Joy!This poor Pokemon just passed out in front of us!Can you help it?" "Nuzleaf?" "Charmander?"Her Pokemon asked worried.
"Yes,of course I can."She said as her and Wigglytuff took it to the back room.In about 5 minutes,they returned."Your Pokemon is fine now.Thanks for the wait." "Wigglytuff!"
"Thank you so much Nurse Joy and Wigglytuff!Have a great day!"She said as she picked it up and left the Pokemon Center.She went back to Oliver and said"It's fine now.What happened,little guy?"

A_Normal_Snivy

The golden Purrlion jumped from the trainer's arms and onto the ground. With his paw, he scribbled something into the ground, "Trainer needs help. Bad place. With bars." He leapt back, and pointed his paws towards the writing. Then he grabbed Jodi's pant leg, tugging as if it was an urgent situation.

"Woah,woah!Hang on there!"Jodi said surprised.She read what the Pokemon wrote on the ground and gasped."Tempest!There's still people there.....We gotta help this Pokemon's trainer!C'mon you baby!"She said,grabbing Oliver's hand.She quickly went to explain the situation to Michael,which agreed to help.They waited for the Pokemon to lead the way.

A_Normal_Snivy

And, once again, Antonio began to run like crazy again. He ran, and ran, and ran until they got to the Tempest base. He scouted around, looking for Alex's cell, until he finally found it. Alex peered through the bars. "Antonio! You made it! She noticed the people behind him. "And you've brought help!" She looked at Jodi, "We need to hurry. I think they'll be back soon!"

"Don't worry,I've got this!"Jodi said determined.She got out a hairpin,and started working to open the door.
"Nice!Did Sam teach you this?"Michael asked impressed.
"Yes.....And....Done!You're free!"She said as she opened the door.
"Now,we'll leave introductions for later. We've gotta jam!"Michael rushed out of the base,with Jodi close behind him,that was still holding Oliver's hand,so he wouldn't do something stupid like trip or something.They waited for everyone else to get out.

"Good,you're here.Let's get going."Michael said serious.He got out Blaziken,and jumped on her shoulders.She picked up Alex and Antonio and jumped all the way to Route 15.Meanwhile,Jodi got out Tropius,which she and Oliver rode all the way back.
"Okay,now that you're safe,who are you?"Jodi asked curious.

"What was Samuel like? Well, let's just say it pisses me off that, of the three of us, he was the one to die... It should've been me or Levan - actually, it definitely should've been Levan... What I mean is: Levan was always heavily invested in team rocket - he'd sacrifice anything for the gang, and due to his influence I wasn't much better... But Samuel, despite making his way up the ranks, never really cared much for the organization... He always had plans to move on to 'bigger and better things' as he put it... So for him to die - the only one of us to aspire to anything greater than the life of a criminal - ; it pisses me of that fate can be so cruel... I would gladly take his place if could."
Ray finally managed to take a bite of his berry.
"I mean, don't get me wrong: I'm happy to see Levan again... But his 'death,' along with Samuel's, brought me and my mother so much grief... it's pretty much what tore apart our family... so it's a conflicted kind of happiness... He'd better have a damn good reason for lying to us all these years..."

Last edited:
Azumi smiled when she noticed she finally got Ray to eat and talking again. "Well I think that your mom would be really glad to see you and Levan pay her a visit. In fact..." Azumi stood up, "After this we should definitely go see your mom. I always wanted to go to Johto." Azumi smiled at the idea and pulled Ray up to his feet. "For now..." She began dusting his clothes off with her hands, "Finish eating that and get ready. Working with team rocket will not be easy, so I need you focused on the task."

Back in Laverre town.

Maker looked at herself in the mirror, annoyed that she always looked like her sister. She did her hair in a ponytail on to the side of her hair. Her Flareon looked up confused. She payed the cashier and walked out of the clothes store. She heard rumors her sister had been messing with team tempest and she need to see if her sister was still alive. While heading to the Pokemon center a man decended from the sky on a swallow.
"Say Eva, isn't that one of the men we saw in the team tempest files?" Maker said looking down at her Flareon, who stared back confused. "I'm sure he is, he was one of the scientist that worked those weird experiments. Which means he might know where Azumi is!"
Maker ran over to the man and yelled at him, "Hey you! With the funny glasses! What's your name?!"

Last edited:
The mostly emotionless-looking trainer gave a confused look as Maker ran over to him and demanded information, his Swellow giving a similar look. After recovering from his initial landing, he regained his voice, and began to speak in a soft and flat voice, as he stands at attention. "W-who, me? I'll have you know that I am Eisenblatt, well known scientist and ranger from the small region of Stahlblatt, however, it is more likely that you have heard of my exploits in Hoenn. Who are you, and why do you want to know? A-are you a spy?" He replied, sounding a little nervous, but with a dark edge to his German sounding voice. He then placed a hand on his belt, reaching for identification and his trainer card, and briefly showed her he is telling the truth, but his trainer card showed his name to be Adolph, not Eisen. He turned then to his Swellow, and softly spoke to her. "Loff, if the situation turns hostile, I want you to fly off and get help, understood?" He finished, patting his trusty mount, and gave her a soft hug, as she nodded, turning to an alert stance.

Maker stared at the man and his identification. "So you are him!" She said out loud. Some people nearby turned annoyed by her out burst. Maker leaned in closer to him to try and keep anyone else from hearing her words. "I know you are from team tempest. If you don't want me making a sense about it, follow me to the Pokemon center." Maker then walked away proudly, while her Flareon imitated her attitude. She reached the entrance and looked back to make sure Eisen was still there, she waved at him, "Hurry up!"
She walked into the center and waited sitting down at an empty table near the pokemart area.

The German looked shocked momentarily as she accused him of being from Team Tempest, but quickly regained his mostly emotionless attitude and stayed silent, not saying a word as she spoke, and taking a moment as she walked away to take inventory of his belongings and the medical supplies he stole as he escaped. "Yes, yes, I am coming, hold your hintern." he said simply as she called for him to hurry, increasing his speed until he was at a running pace to catch up with her, seemingly in good shape, but had poor health due to being cooped up in a lab for most of his time. After a few minutes, he finally arrived near the center and sat down at the table with her. He hummed softly as he fiddled with the settings of his visor, putting a finger to his head while he accessed his neural implants as he waited for her to speak.

Maker crossed her arms, trying to look intimidating. "Listen. I have a file which list the members of team tempest. You are in it!" She reached into her bag, pulled out a folded piece of paper and spread it on the table. It had several pictures and names, including one of Eisen. "I made copies. Just in case you take this one away." She folded the paper up and placed it back in her bag.
"I need you to tell me what you did with the trainers tempest captured during their take over of Lumiouse city."

Her attempt to look intimidating does not appear to work on Adolph, who stayed as emotionless as always, but the soft glint of anger is shown in his eyes as he realizes that his captors practically set him up. "That, mein loff, I can explain. I did not do anything with the trainers, as my main job was to do horrible, inhumane experiments on Pokémon, to force cybernetic augmentation upon them... They captured me from the region of Hoenn as I was taking blood samples of local wildlife for DNA analysis, and unfortunately, they forced me to do horrible, inhumane things. That is why I escaped. I was lucky enough to get my team back, am I correct, Swahl?" He replied softly, looking down as he seemed to be feeling negative emotions towards his captors. However, with his comment directed towards both Maker and his Swellow, said bird nuzzled him and gave a cry of agreement as she tried to cheer up her trainer, albeit unsuccessfully, for when he felt upset towards Pokémon in pain, it is due to a deep pain, and a deep love of all living creatures.

Maker frowned on the answer she was given. She felt that he was telling the truth, but refused to accept it. "If you were forced to do those things and if you are telling the truth, then prove it!" She pointed at him, feeling like a lawyer who had just gotten the accused to confess everything. "Tell me all you know about what tempest did with the trainers and..." She undid her ponytail, "if you saw a girl who looked just like this." She pointed at her face.

He seemed to understand what she is feeling, as he does not directly answer her question, but simply shook his head in reply, pursing his lips. I am afraid all the proof I have is here..." He replied, tapping his head. However, he would give a soft smile and shakes his head again as she asked what they did with the trainers, his eyes glowing softly. "I am afraid I have no idea, and I never did see anyone like you before... For most of my imprisonment, I was treated as one of them, but stuck in the lab for long hours on end, and they would not tell me what was going on outside the lab... If I knew what they were doing, I would surely tell you, but as of right now, I am still trying to forget the brutal images I saw... Of suffering and torment... Even my own cybernetic augmentations in a project now shut down had less suffering, as we had done a little something to make the Pokémon enhanced cybernetically feel no pain at all. Sorry..." He replied, panting heavily after his long spiel.

Maker took a deep breath and redid her sideways ponytail. She figured that there was no way to know if he spoke the truth or not. This upset her though, which now ment she needed something to make her have the upper hand. "Listen science guy, I have proof that you were with tempest and you don't have proof that you were forced to be with them." She smiled with confidence, "Therefore, I have you on the palm of my hand." She stood up suddenly and pointed at him, "You are to serve me, Maker Towers, until I find my sister. If you don't, there are a lot of people who would be rough with a tempest scientist." She let out an evil smile.

He gave yet another look of shock, but this time did not attempt to hide it, as she essentially blackmails him with the fact that he was a forced scientist, as he growled softly, his Swellow stood guard to pacify him in case he turned aggressive. However, he did not turn aggressive, but simply curses under his breath, before he countered her evil smile with a look of hope. "As a matter of fact, I do have proof that I do not have proper affiliations with Tempest, and that is what you have been seeing my wear. My neural implant that allows me to remotely control my visor has been made by a group I have mild leadership in, just ask StahlCorp, they will tell you. However, I have been considered KIA for some time now after Tempest found a way to sever all neural communication to them, so in otherwords, I am screwed... I will serve you, yes, but just know that this is not by my choice to submit. I am forced into it by my own misfortune." He replied with a harsh tone turned soft, giving a glare before sighing, as his sudden hope quickly faded to a lack of.

Maker grinned proudly over her victory. "Good!" She took money out of her pocket and gave it to him. "First, get your Pokemon healed and some items to go. I will wait for you outside..." She eyed his clothes, "Do you HAVE to dress like that? Kinda ruins my image." She left the man alone and walked outside, Flareon following closely behind. "I hope this guy is useful Eve." She told her Pokemon, who replied with a smile and wagged it's tail.

While she grinned, he seemed to clearly show the opposite, of cold anger, but of the kind that is easy to control. As she hands him some money, his eyes go wide with disbelief, and his anger turned to more of a curious fascination. "Understood, I will meet you there. And as for my outfit, this is standard Research Ranger gear, quite popular in my birth region! And it offers decent protection from attack, due to the armoured undercoat..." He replied softly, trailing off as he seems to be somewhat in a better mood, but it is hard to tell with someone like himself. As he watched her walk away, he sighs softly, as he made preparations in his head. After perhaps 20 minutes, he arrived behind her, somehow using his Gardevoir to help teleport behind her back. He was stealthy and sly, and if she did not have keen perception, the possibility of being surprised by the Scientist is likely, especially,in a bit of a modified outfit(the modifications basically being his ranger's outfit covering his more scientific attire). (And fixed the post.)

Last edited:
As Michael waited for the little girl's answer,he saw something peculiar.He saw Azumi with a side ponytail talking to an oddly dressed man."What the?Am I seeing things?"He thought confused."Is it my subconsious feeling guilty for hating Captain Buzzkill?Nah,I don't feel bad.But since when does she have a Flareon?Hmmm....I gotta tell her when she gets back...If she gets back...."

Maker was humming when suddenly Eve barked, she turned around and saw Eisen standing there. "Huh? So a scientist and a ninja, nice." She smiled at the thought that she had a ninja bodyguard with her. "Listen, we need to gather information regarding tempest, there is this..." She stopped when she noticed a young man looking at her from across the street. She smiled and waved at him, "We must be looking really good today, huh Eve?" The Flareon responded wagging her tail. She turned back to Eisen, "Anyways, there is this place near the pokeball facotry where thugs like to hang out. We should go see if they know something. The ones in route 15 give me the creeps, no way am I going there." She began walking towards the north of the city, "By the way what should I call you science ninja man?" She asked looking back with a playful smile.

"Uhhhh..We're in Laverre City...or..Town...Just wait here...Jodi,you're coming with me!"Michael said shocked.They ran up to the woman who looked like Azumi."Ummm..
Miss?"Michael said creeped out.
"Do you happen to know..
Azumi Towers?"Jodi asked surprised.

Maker looked surprised when she heard her sister's name. "Wow that was easy, good job science ninja man!" She patted Eisen on the back, like if he was a puppy who did a trick. She stretched her hand out to the others, just like Azumi does, "I'm Maker Towers, Azumi is my sister, nice to meet you!"