• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

“Never mind, your plan is better. But, i have something to give you when we get to the Pokemon Center. It could help us a lot!” He said back, excitement showing in his eyes. “My dad was champion once, so he has lots of strong Pokemon! He let me keep them in the PC, so, you can borrow one! He has almost everyone!” He continued saying, as Sparky tried to calm him down.

"Wait what?"Jodi whispered surprised."Well,then I'll have a full 6 party!Oh,wait!I forgot to tell you!"She went in her bag,and then reaveld a GreatBall."You see,my brother is near the Power Plant with 2 other kids we went there.They didn't come with us,so they remained there.Michael gave me one of my brother's Pokemon,but the other one was at Azumi.When we were back at the cafe,I went to her bag and stole it.I also have 2 other Pokemon that belong to the other kids,but those I'll give them to Michael to take care of them.So now I'll have my Glaceon,Nuzleaf,Ursaring my brother's Dragonair and Tropius and the Pokemon you'll give me.Thank you."Jodi gave him a big smile,which had a really faint blush across it."Now we wait for them to bring us there."

Oliver smiled, happy to make a new friend. “I never really use them and some get stolen when i carry ‘em around, so that’s why i only carry Sparky. If you find one you really like, you can keep it. There’s only two i cant let you have, and that’s Shadow, my Umbreon, and Bacon, my Tepig. Other than that, choose whatever you want!” He said, grinning. Sparky giggled at the two, and Oliver began blushing a bit also, looking away.

"It's kinda cruel naming your Pokemon after the thing they become after you cook them,but other than that the name's cute!"Jodi said,blushing even harder than before."Well anyway,I'll be happy just to get a Pokemon that I'll get to be friends with!Sooooo....shut up and let's wait for Ray and Azumi!"Jodi said harsh.She realised she liked Oliver and didn't want to be too obvious.She turned her head in the other direction,with a Emboar red blush.

“I didn’t choose his name, my dad did. I got him when i was to young to talk, so, he named him. I never get the chance to change it, and I don’t wanna hurt my dads feelings by doing it.” He said, shrugging. “Come to think of it...Dad hasn’t come back for awhile....wonder what he’s doing...” He mumbled to himself, spacing about a bit, before snapping out of it. Sparky looked at Jodi and laughed, as Oliver grabbed him and looked his Pokemon in the eye. “Hey, its not nice to laugh at people!” He told his Pichu, and Sparky shocked him with a Thunder Shock. “OW! HEY STOP!” He yelled. “Return!” He yelled, putting Sparky in his Pokeball, while he tried to fix his hair, which was sticking up everywhere.

"Wow,you're so incapaple of raising Pokemon that even your own Pokemon attack you!"Jodi said snarky."And you're so weird that even your dad doesn't have time for you!But anyway,what is taking Azumi and Ray so long?!Ugh....well anyway...have you considered of catching other Pokemon?"

Oliver turned away with a sad look. Hearing what Jodi said crushed him, but he tried to not show it. He wiped some tears from the corner of his eyes and walked a bit faster. “Is she right...? Maybe I shouldn’t be a pokemon trainer...” he thought to himself, pulling out his trainer ID and staring at it sadly.

"Hey,hey!"Jodi called after Oliver,catching up to him."Hey I wasn't serious!I didn't mean what I said!I take everything back!"Then she thought sad"I'm becoming like Sam...."She put a comforting hand on his shoulder."Hey,don't be sad.Only babies do that!If you want to prove to me that you're not a baby you got to toughen up!"

Azumi ignore the two who kept talking while they headed to the Pokemon center. On the way she noticed a berry shop. "Hey guys..." She said looking back at them, "Go ahead to the Pokemon center, it's two blocks from here. I am going to buy us some berries for the road." She left the group crossing the street to the little stand with it's berries on display. "Hello! Could I get some Lum and sitrus berries?" Azumi with a smile.
The old man attending the shop laughed, "Back for more hey? What'ya do with the other ones?"
Azumi looked at him confused, "I'm sorry? This is my first ever being here."
"Huh? Why you look exactly like this young lady who was here a few minutes ago. Now that you mention it, she was wearing different clothes and her hair was in pigtails." The old man replied while getting the berries that were ordered in a bag. Azumi payed the man, again forgetting her change, and began walking towards the Pokemon center with a bag full of berries. 'Pigtails? Maker? Why would she be here?' Azumi thought to herself as she looked back down the street, but saw nothing out of the ordinary.

“ heh....sorry...i really am just a big baby.....” Oliver said, laughing a bit. “Your right...ill never be a Trainer if i cant even get Sparky to listen....” he looked up at her with a small smile. “I’m gonna be a trainer one day....guess I can’t if I’m always crying....hehe.....all because of my dumb emotion disorder...” he said, but shrugged it off. “Anyway, race you to the Center!” He yelled, running off at a high speed.

"Oh,you're on!"Jodi said as she ran to catch up with him.She was really fast because she always was late for school.She eventually passed Oliver and dashed over to the Pokemon Center.She gor there within 15 seconds and did a victory dance"Oh yeah!I won!Take that you little baby!"She entered the Pokemon Center with a wide smile.

Ray nodded in acknowledgement as Azumi departed and he continued to follow a few meters behind Jodi and Ollie. He couldn't make out much of what they were saying, but the conversation seemed to be teetering back and forth between lighthearted banter and borderline-bullying on Jodi's part... When Oliver started crying Ray wondered if he should intervene, but he wasn't particularly fond of kids and so he decided to just let them work it out... Soon enough, the two seemed to be back on good terms and they raced off toward the pokemon center. Ray hung back, maintaining his injured-legged pace.

“I’m not a baby....” Ollie muttered, walking into the Center. He looked around, before opening the PC. “Ok! Choose whichever once you want!” He said cheerfully. “Careful though, some of them are really strong and don’t listen.” He warned, taking 2 Pokeballs out.

"Ummm....I guess..."Jodi said in deep thought."Could you describe them for me so I can decide more easily?Please???"Jodi batted her eyelashes at Oliver pleadingly."Please,please,please?With a cherry on top?And with frosting?"She looked deep into his eyes.

Azumi caught up to Ray and began walking backwards in front of him, "Come on boy! You got this! Good boy!" She cheered him sarcastically. "I'm sorry, that was rude. Help him out big guy!" Azumi released Golurk, he picked Ray up and walked over and left him at the Pokemon center. Azumi then returned him and walked inside the Pokemon center. She went straight to the nurse and got her Pokemon healed up. Then she went over to the restrooms to change her clothes.

“Um....ok....?” He said, confused as he began blushing. “Lets see....each pokemon has a different nature, so that’s how the boxes are sorted. Like, all the quiet ones are in one box, the naughty ones have their own box, and so on. There’s two other boxes though, one with all the starters from the different reigons, then there’s one filled with shiny pokemon!...oh, wait! There’s a third one with all the eevee evolutions!” He exclaimed, sorting through the PC. “What nature do you want, and what type? Or do you want one from the 3 special boxes?”

"I want to see the starter filled box,please!"Jodi said pleased."I always wanted one!But my mother didn't let me...So...can I see it?Please!I really,really,really want a Fire Type on my team!But are you sure you want me to have one?When can I return it to you?

He opened the box, shrugging. “Return? Nah. You can keep it, think of it as a gift. You know, you probably would like this one. It’s a Torchic. You want it, or wanna choose a different one?” He asked with a smile.

"Well...Michael has a Blaziken already.And you have Bacon.And Ray has Typhlosion.Oooooh!I know what I want!"Jodi said excited"I really,really,really want a Carmander!Have you got one of those?Please,please,please tell me that you do!!!!"

He pulled out a Pokeball, giving it to her. “Here. It’s yours. I’m gonna carry around this one too.” He said, pulling out another Pokeball, sending it out. A Squirtle came out, as Ollie picked it up. “Heya Sheldon! It’s your turn to adventure!” He said, hugging it.

Azumi changed her outfit completely, she changed her boots for black vans, her jeans for sweatpants, her shirt for a new black long sleeve shirt and a sleevlslee gray hoodie. She put her used clothes in the same bag the new ones were in. She walked out and left the bag in the donation box near the entrance.
She noticed Jodi and Oliver over by the PC. She walked over to them, "Excuse me if I'm interrupting, but do you two need anything else before we go?"

Ray rolled his eyes as Azumi teased him, but was appreciative when she sent out Golurk to help him. He absentmindedly handed the nurse his four pokemon and went to sit down while he waited for them to be healed. He was about to nod off when all of a sudden a nurse approached him with unusual urgency, and a solemn demeanour.
"Sir, I need you to come to the back room, now" she said in a stern whisper. He was confused as to what was going on, and so he just nodded and followed along...
The sight awaiting Ray in the back room made him sick to his stomach... He saw Mistreavus, who Micheal had recently rescued from Tempest, floating around the room with a blank stare. The Pokemon was imbedded with cybernetics similar to those of Enisuss's pokemon, and seemed not to recognize him at all ...
"N-no..." Ray clenched his fists as he was immediately overcome by feelings of guilt and self-hatred. "H-how could I let this happen?" he asked himself out loud, his body shaking with anger. The nurses were hesitant to say anything to him - it looked like he was about to snap... but one of them eventually gathered the courage to speak up.
"W-what is the meaning of this?" the nurse inquired nervously.
Ray shot back with a vicious glare through teary eyes...
"What's the meaning of this?" he shouted in disbelief. "Now don't you DARE suggest that I had anything to do with this! Just do your damn job and fix it!"
The nurse recoiled a bit at the outburst before responding nervously once again:
"T-the cybernetics are intricately bound to vital organs, there's nothing we can do to-"
"DAMMIT!" Ray hid his face in his hands; he wasn't even listening to the nurse's response...
The nurses waited a while for Ray to calm down. Eventually, he was able to give them an brief summary of his involvement with Tempest, how Mistreavus was taken from him against his will, and how the pokemon must've been experimented on... The nurses' reactions ranged from extremely disturbed to deeply sympathetic, but there was one thing they could all agree on: that there was nothing they could do for the pokemon...
Once Ray had regained his composure Mistreavus was tentatively returned to him and he was sent back to the lobby. He plopped himself down in a chair and stared off with a vacant expression...

Last edited:
Azumi noticed Ray returned with a completely change of attitude. She thought that it must be something about his Pokemon, since the nurses urgently took him away before. "Wait here guys." She told the others as she crossed the room to where Ray was sitting.
"Hey..." She said as she sat to him, "Did something bad happen? Are you ok?"

"YEEEEEEEE!"Jodi squeled happy."Come out,little guy!"She throwed the PokeBall in the air which revealed a cute Charmander, that ploped on Jodi's head."Oh my gosh!You're so cute!Thank you,Ollie!"Jodi said excited as she hugged Oliver."Even though you're pretty weird."She pulled back when Azumi strolled over to them."Nope!We don't need anything!Come on,just leave with Ray and abandon us!"She said sarcastic.She stared at Ray,who seemed as he just saw a Darkrai."Come back,cutie.I'll play with you later."She went over to him worried,just behind Azumi.",Yeah...What was happening?I think I heard a girl scream from where you came?Did something happen to Nurse Joy?"She wasn't mocking him,she just didn't know that it was him screaming.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile,at Route 15.
Ugh...you guys can come out now,it'll take some time before they get here....Michael said bored.
So instead of assaulting them,you'll introduce us?Tyler said excited.
Yeah...I'm kinda sick of staying hidden...Alex said irritated.
Yeah,I guess so...But now we gotta play the world's hardest game."The Waiting Game".
They all shrugged.They sat on the ground and chatted a little more.

Last edited:
Ollie ran out while everyone was with Ray, running to Route 15. “Alright, ill meet Jodi here when she is done! Wait, who are you guys?!” He yelled, running over to the others, with Sheldon following behind him.

"Hey,wait for me!"Jodi called after Oliver.She ran after him,just in time to see Oliver's bad memory.
Wow Oliver,I know we didn't get to know each other but come on,I'm Michael! Michael said irritated.
Yeah,I know.He has the memory of a baby.Even has the face of one!Jodi said sarcastic.Hi,I'm Jodi.You must be Michael's friends.
Hi,I'm Alex!It's nice meet you!And this doofus right here is Tyler.Alex said,chuckling.
Hey!Ugh....Anyway,I'm Tyler.And that over there is Alex's Malamar.
Malamar!
It's nice to meet you two!But,Michael,look what Oliver gave me!A Charmander!Isn't cute??!!She got Charmander out,and showed it to Michael.
Awwww!It really is cute!They continued to compliment him,and then Alex and Tyler joined.

I don’t look like a baby! And stop calling me one, its really getting on my nerves!” Ollie yelled, stomping his foot on the ground, as Sheldon snickered at him. “Squirtle....Squirtle-TLE!” (Well...you kinda do!) Sheldon said, as Oliver face palmed.

Ha!Jodi laughed at Sheldon's remark.
Hmmmmm....Interesting...Michael said with his eyes dashing between Jodi and Oliver.So what are we doing now?
We're leaving.
Wait,what??!!
Yeah,what??!!
We need to go!This isn't our fight!It's his!She said pointing at Michael.
You're leaving so soon?
But don't worry!I'll leave you Malamar to help you!
And I'll leave Chestnaught!
But bring them back!Or you'll get it!
But-but.....Okay.....
They handed him the PokeBalls.Then,Meowstic used her Psychic to lift Tyler and Alex up.
See ya!
Goodbye!
Later!
Talk to you later!
They flew away,leaving Michael with a sad expression.

Sheldon waddled over to Michael, patting his leg to try and make him feel better. “Squirtle....Squirtle...Squirtle....Squir-TLE-Lele.” (You ok?....whatever your trying to do, we can help!) Sheldon said, as Olivers Pokemon came out, revealing Sparky, A Tepig, and a Shiny Umbreon. “Picha-Chau!” (He’s right!) “Bre-aon-Bre-Bron! Umber!” (I don’t know what’s going on, but my friends want to help! So i will too!) “Te....pag-Pig....” (guys....i dunno about this....but ok....) Ollie looked at his Pokemon, then nodded. “Well, I guess i have too, if my team does....” He said, petting Shadow on the head.

Ray looked down at the floor.
"Y'know when Micheal insisted that I meet him at prism tower? I never did mention what that was about... I also had a pokemon taken from me by Tempest, back when I left the organization... Micheal actually managed to get it back for me, and wanted to return it to me - that's why he wanted to see me. But ever since I got that pokeball back, I've been scared to open it... Tempest had my pokemon for so long - I knew they must've done something to it... And, well, I accidentally handed it to the nurse along with my other pokeballs and it turns out my fears have been realized. Mistreavus doesn't even recognize me anymore, and they've done some terrible things to her..."
Ray's spirits were low... To be punished for his past after the fact like this, despite having resolved himself to try to do good in the present, seemed like a cruel and unnecessary blow from fate...

Azumi felt Ray's sadness, she placed her hand slowly on his shoulder. "She will be fine. Once we get through this, I'll get you the greatest doctors in the world to make sure she returns to herself." She stood up and stood in front of him, "Now we need to work together to make sure no other Pokemon reaches the same fate." She stretched her hand out to him, "I'm counting on you Ray." She said with a smile.

"Okay.....This is weird...."Michael said a little creeped out."Soooo...what are Mr. Crime War and Mrs. Rich Annoyance doing?
"Ray looks really spooked and Azumi is trying to comfort him."Jodi responded.
"Heh....As he should be...8)...But anyway...are you two dating now?<.>"
"W-what?!Me?!Dating this nucklehead?!In his dreams!"Jodi yelled angry with an Emboar red blush across her face as she turned away from Oliver.

Oliver returned his Pokemon besides for Shadow, and turned away, blushing. “Me? Dating her? Sure, maybe....if she wasn’t such a jerk....” He mumbled, as Shadow nodded. “Umber-Ber-Onn” (Yep. Totally Dating).

"See?Your Umbreon gets it!"Michael said laughing,pointing to Shadow."And plus,Jodi is nice!She is just a tsunde-Mmmmmmm!"Jodi covered his mouth.
"Don't you dare say that word!And plus,he's such a baby!I wouldn't want to date someone who can't even control his Pokemon!"
"Man,you've really toughened up!"

“I CAN CONTROL MY POKÉMON! SPARKY CANT CONTROL ELECTRICITY, THATS WHY HE SHOCKED ME! I SWEAR, YOU PROBABLY COULDNT CONTROL THEM IF YOU TRIED! I TRY AS HARD AS POSSIBLE EVERYDAY! DONT YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS, BEING IGNORED BY YOUR PARENTS, AND TRYING TO LIVE UP TO THEM, JUST TO BE REJECTED AGAIN! TO THINK I THOUGHT I COULD BE FRIENDS WITH YOU, WHEN YOU CANT EVEN SEE HOW HARD MY LIFE IS!” He yelled, running off. Shadow saw him run off, and sighed, turning to Jodi. “Umberon. Umber-Ber-Um-On.” ( He really tries ya know. Maybe you should try and understand that. Ill go get him.) The Dark Type said, running off after its trainer.

"How should I know how hard it is for you?!I'm not your sister!I don't know how much attention your parents give you!"Jodi yelled at Oliver."You're being overdramatic!"She called after him.
"You really messed up.Do you still like him?"
"Of course I still like him!I just can't....He's too....I really did mess up...Oliver!!!"Jodi ran after Oliver,worried.She eventually caught up to him"Look,I'm sorry...I didn't mean what I said...I just....Ugh...I'm really sorry,I won't insult you anymore...I just did it because....because..."Jodi was trying to find the right words.

Oliver smiled and shrugged. “It’s ok....its just....i have an emotion disorder. When i get really upset, i just start screaming and lashing out.....that’s why I don’t have any friends, and its also why my parents almost never pay attention, since they think I’m a mistake because of it.” He said sadly, but kept smiling anyway. “I’m sorry for yelling at you.....i wish i could control it better...” Ollie explained, as Shadow spoke up. “Umbrei-Umbrei-Umnbre-Umbre-ON! UMBERON-uMBREON!” (Jodi and Ollie, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!) “SHADOWU! YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT- Oh great...” Oliver said, faceplaming.

"Wait,so you don't want to know why I'm mean to you?"Jodi asked Oliver,worried."I don't want to say it,but I guess you deserve to know...."Then,when she heard Shadow she laughed."Heh...What's he saying.He seems really happy...Is he ridiculing you again?Heh....Baby."Jodi said with a big smirk.

Ollie began chasing Shadow around, his face red. “I SWEAR IM GONNA CLOBBER YOU!!!” He yelled, jumping onto his Umberon, which was still laughing. He returned it, and sent Bacon out instead this time. “Anyway.....wait. What’s the reason?” He asked, confused.

"Ummmm.......it's because.....Ugh!Nevermind!You'll probably find out later,sooooooo....Bye you baby!"Jodi said with an Emboar red blush across her face.She ran back towards where Michael is.
"Did he find out?"He asked.
"Nope.....I hope...."