• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

Derp Lord saw the lake and walked towards it. He loved playing in the shallow water. There was so much mud! He forgot that he was being watched, and he went off, a huge smile on his face.

Kathren ran. She needed to find Derp Lord. She knew that if someone was not watching him, then she might lose the funny Quagsire. She did not want that to happen. She hissed under her breath about how she was stupid to leave Renz and Eli alone with Quagsire. She believed that Renz could do the job, but she was wrong. And she barely knew Eli. Why did she ever believe that he could keep an eye on Derp Lord?

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli stretched and pointed over to Azumi "Azumi's over there, I need to go find Shine" "She better not be hurt" Eli weaved through the crowd "Relax, I love her too, getting to know her to" he spotted his pokemon

Shine watched derp lord, catching up to him and standing in front of him, tring to communicate they should stay there

Last edited:
Whiton was walking along the edge of the lake. "I wonder if I could replace cigarettes with chocolate... That wouldn't be healthy though..." He was thinking out loud when he noticed Derp Lord heading to the lake. He looked around, he figured Kathern or Renz might be around, but didn't see them. "Let's see... If I remember the records correctly, this guy shouldn't be wondering alone..." He looked around once more. "Yet he is..." He reached into his pocket and took out some candy. He walked over to Derp Lord. "Hey there, I bet that mud looks like fun, but... You can't go swimming with an empty stomach!" He offered the candies in his hand. "Take all the ones you need, there's plenty more." There wasn't more, but he was hoping to distract him while his owner came for him.

Derp Lord looked at Whiton blankly. Was this guy talking to him? He faced the man and gave a large "Quag!" Derp Lord then just stared at Whiton. He then looked at the candy and forgot about the lake. He took a few and threw them into his mouth, including the wrapper, swallowing them whole. Derp Lord outstretched his arms for a huge hug to this person he thought to be a stranger.

Kathren called out for her beloved Pokemon. She could not help but worry. Did he meet someone dangerous, someone who would kidnap him and hold him hostage? Was this something that Whiton planned to do that night, and that was the reason he was really being this nice. She quickly shook the thought out of her mind. She could not believe that her mind shifted to that sort of thought.

Gaeboo didn't show much emotion at all, except one: refined anger as he fell back onto his side again when he was bumped by the same guy. His face was not happy whatsoever, but what was new? He looked up at Maker and shook his head in pure disappointment.

"I hate you, I hate this costume, I hate this lake, I hate this party, I hate all of your ideas, I hate my glasses, I hate that guy who bumped into me, and I hate today."

He wriggled around on the ground in an attempt to get off the ground. As you'd expect, hard to do it without arms, so he completely failed. Instead, he fell onto his side. He groaned even more, his costume bending slightly as he curved his body to extenuate how pissed he was as he groaned louder.

Last edited:
Derp Lord clapped excitedly after letting Whiton go. He enjoyed eating sweets, though his trainer frowned upon it. He never understood why though, sweets were tasty! He picked them up and threw them into his mouth, swallowing them whole once more. At this rate, Derp Lord would eat all of Whiton's sweets.

Kathren started yelling out Derp Lord's name, trying to find him that way. Either someone would ask her the problem, or Derp Lord would hear and pay attention. Though, she knew, if Derp Lord was busy with something else; swimming, playing in the mud, or worse of all, eating sweets; he would not hear her. Or pay not attention to her at least.

Maker watched as they bumped into Gaeboo and knocked him down. She didn't hear him since she stormed after the man who did it.
"Hey! Watch where you're walking you piece of trash!" She yelled after him.
The man turned around. He was at least one foot taller then Maker. That didn't stop the red twin, she walked up to him and looked up at him. "Next time I'm throwing you on the ground!" She snapped at him.
The man laughed and walked away.
Maker growled and went back to Gaeboo. She liftedh up again. "You look adorable in the customer, but you know it's not obligatory to wear one."

Whiton heard Kathern's voice. "Well either you belong to her or she knows your owner."
He looked in her direction and waved. "Hey! Kathern! Over here!"
He gave Derp Lord more candy, to make sure he didn't wonder off again. He the noticed Eli. "Sup." He didn't know what to tell him.

Kathren heard Whiton, so she dashed over to him. When she made it over, she clasped her hands on her knees and panted. "Thank you," she huffed as she looked at Derp Lord with an angry expression. "You mister," she stated, still taking deep breaths after wearing herself out, "are in big trouble." Derp Lord looked confused as he popped another candy in his mouth. She glared at Whiton. "You gave him candy? What were you thinking!" She shook her head as she turned to Eli. "And you! I asked you to do a simple task. Keep. An. Eye. On. Derp. Lord. I don't care if he wanted to go for a swim! Last time I checked, Renz said that you both lost him! You were to keep an eye on him! Is that so hard, because apparently it is!" She gave a sigh, trying to calm herself down. She knew she was acting irrationally, but that was the effect of losing your Starter, right? She looked back at Whiton, then to Derp Lord. "Say thank you." Derp Lord did what he was asked, for Kathren sounded like a mother scolding her child.

Last edited:
Renz, meanwhile, had taken the opposite side of the area in his search, and had not found anything yet. He wanted to call out one of his Pokémon to help, but they were just too big to be let out without causing a bit of a scene. Garchomp could have searched from the air, Pilo could have helped if there weren’t so many people... Renz was distracted for a moment as he went over different strategies for finding a lost Derp Lord. He regained his focus as he glimpsed a bit of blue... which turned out to be a Marshtomp.

He sighed, waved to the Pokémon, and continued his search. He wasn’t shouting for Derp Lord, because for one he doubted it would do any good, and two because he didn’t want to disturb the people enjoying the music. As he got closer to the stage in his search he covered his ears with his hands. Ten minutes later, he was walking out of the crowd and towards the large oak Kathren had pointed out.

Kathren glared at Eli. "You have not met Derp Lord during one of his run-offs then. I sware, one day he's going to get himself lost." She rubbed Derp Lord's head, receiving a happy "Quag!" from Derp Lord. There was genuine concern for Derp Lord in her voice. She sighed again. "Well, I better tell Renz the good news." She turned away from Eli, grabbing Derp Lord's hand to guide him. "We better get to that oak that I pointed out. Don't want Renz to wait too long for us, should we Derp Lord?" Derp Lord responded in his usual manner as the two walked to the huge oak.

Kathren stopped and turned to face Eli. "What do you get if you are trying to get lost?" she asked wearily. She had a worried expression on her face as she clenched Derp Lord's hand tighter. Would his method mistake Derp Lord for trying to get lost? He was just very absent-minded, forgetful, and curious. He never wanted to get lost. Ever!

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at her blanckly for a second before chuckling "That's not what I meant, I meant you HAVE something special, really the only difference would be more careful watching" He looked back and forth "And at some point, we might have to be so careful" he whispered "I have to have Razor do it" he said this last part in a joking tone, as to not panic her, although it was only a half-joke

Kathren sighed. "Well, Derp Lord and I have to meet Renz by the oak now. I'll probably see you during the party again." She took a few steps before turning back to glare Eli. "Wait! Did you use your Pokemon to do the job I gave you for you?" She glared at him for a bit before turning back to continue her way to the tree. "Nevermind, I really don't feel like shouting at people right now."

Renz had hung around the tree for a few minutes. Now that he was away from the crowds, he felt fine letting out his Pokémon, and he released Garchomp. He was about to ask the Dragon type to go see if he could spot Kathy or Derp Lord when he caught a glimpse of Kathren through a group of people. He waved, not shouting yet the question in his mind: any luck? He was rather uncomfortable with all these people around. He didn’t care for the noise, or the stupidity that sometimes happened at gatherings back home...

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
On the inside , Eli got nervous, on the outside he waved his hand and gave his friendly smile "Well, your paracicly using your pokemon if their out of the pokeball, even if only as companion" he turned around before another question could be asked "Well, I need to go see someone" "You trying to escape her?" Eli weaved through the crowd "What makes you think that?"

Kathren rolled her eyes as she strode to the huge oak, the meeting spot. When she made it, she looked at Renz and apologized for taking so long and recounted how she found Derp Lord but did not go into detail about her conversation with Eli afterward. She found it a shame that he had someone else to meet. If he was not brushing her last comment off so lightly, she would think that he was slightly afraid of her sometimes.

Renz smiled, and patted Garchomp, who was wagging his tail in front of Derp Lord.

“Well, I’m glad you found him... sorry, again, I should’ve known better but it slipped my mind...”

He truly did feel bad that he had forgotten. He was pretty sure Kathren would forgive him, since it had ended well, but it didn’t stop him from feeling he had let her down. He looked away from Kathren and towards Garchomp’s attempts to play with Derp Lord. He remembered the times around when they first met, and Garchomp was a Gible, and the two had played in the mud together, and he smiled slightly.

Kathren gave Renz a comforting smile. "Renz, it's fine. I bet something came up and you thought Eli could do it. Don't blame yourself." She wanted to give Renz a hug, but she refused. No, one or two were fine, but this would be too soon for another hug, especially if she only gave them to Renz. Instead, she kept her comforting smile. Her anger from earlier melted before she made it to the tree, so she did not want to yell anyone's face off. She already had a list of people to apologize to when she met them with again. "Renz, sorry about snapping at you earlier. I guess I was just extremely worried about Derp Lord."

Derp Lord smiled at Garchomp and gave a loud "Quag!", showing his excitement. The Quagsire ran as fast as he could, which was not that fast at all, to hug Garchomp.

"Two things. One: I'm stuck in this thing, this costume is so clunky. Two: do not. Under any circumstance. Call me adorable. Three: I can protect myself with ease. See this for example."

His face got noticeably more frustrated, which is surprising considering he was already super pissed off. He walked over to and tapped the guy who knocked him over's shoulder with his head. When they turned around, Gaeboo jumped up and full force head-butted the so called "piece of trash" straight on his dome. You better believe he didn't get up after that, you could even see his nose was crooked... and bleeding. He then walked back, raising an eyebrow to Maker, giving that message of "capiche?"

Maker crossed her arms. "That was uncalled for." She sighed and walked over to Gaeboo. "Let me help you remove that, you shouldn't wear it if your not comfortable. By the way, I will call anyone adorable if I think they look adorable. If you don't like it, don't look adorable." She began to tug at the zipper from the back of the suit. "Okay I think it's stuck." She kept tugging until a snapping sound was made. Maker laughed nervously. "Um... Is this suppose to come off?" She showed Gaeboo the zipper on her hand.

"... okay that's it I'm jumping into that lake I'm done-"

As he had said, he did indeed, after a running start, jump into the lake. While down there, he somehow grabbed a sharp rock with his mouth, and began tearing through the costume with it. He walked out from the lake, placing the torn up costume on the shore. Now he was back to Maker, soaking wet, but costume free. His mood improved a little bit, but she shouldn't expect any favors anytime soon.

Maker went and bought a corn dog for Gaeboo while he did the removing the costume thing. She handed the corn dog to him. "You are... Very unique." She said with a smile. "You want something warm to drink? I saw coffee and hot coco. I could also have one of my Pokemon warm you up." She then laughed. "It was really cool how you head-butted that guy, you gotta teach me that."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli emerged from the crowd again, spotting Maker and Gaeboo, Gaeboo jumping into the lake "Why did that man just jump in a lake?" "I have no clue" he walked up and gave the costume a slight kick, a slightly upset look on his face, he turned to the two in front of him, smiling again "Hello Maker! Hello, hey, I don't think I ever learned your name"

He grabbed the corn dog and just shoved it straight into his mouth, pulling out the stick with nothing on it. After much chewing and swallowing, he looked around.

"This is nothing compared to the charade back there. I'll be fine. I can't tell you how much I despise those guys... and I might teach you how, but it's really just slamming your head into someone else's. Just harder than normal."

With Eli's arrival, he groaned. He had told Eli his name, but he supposed that he had to simplify things for his young, minuscule goldfish brain.

"G. Just G. Anyways, why are you guys here? Wouldn't you want to stay inconspicuous knowing that you're all still in danger?"

"Hi Eli Deli! Where you been?" Maker smiled at Eli. She then nodded to Gaeboo's headbutting information. "I see, I will remember that next time someone is trying to kidnap me." She smiled brightly and with confidence.
"Plus we need some time off." She added to Eli's comment. "It's nice being here without being hunted down. Plus I wear this cute Team Magma uniform." She did a twirl. "See? Neat huh? Maybe I should wear it more often."

"You can wear whatever you want, that's not my problem. Just cover enough up so it isn't distracting. What is my problem is ensuring people's safety at all times. That means always knowing what can and will go wrong at any given moment. They know what you look like, they know what you like to do, they know how you act, and they are always watching. You can't EVER let your guard down."

He crossed his arms and tapped his foot on the ground impatiently.

"Awww G-man wants to protect us!" Maker grinned playfully. "You're like our grumpy bodyguard!" She then got a confused look on her face. "Wait what do you mean distracting? Are you saying I look so good it's distracting? Did you give me a compliment? You did." She turned to Eli. "He gave a compliment!" She turned back to Gaeboo. "Thank you! I appreciate your compliment. We should celebrate with some sweets, what do you guys say?"

He placed his hand on his forehead, giving out a exasperated groan at Maker's response to this. He just shook his head briefly, then thought of the easiest solution. He hated doing this, he hated his soft side.

"Yeah. It was a compliment. Treasure it. Go get something if you want, I'm not that interested... unless you're forcing me to come."

Maker's eyes brightened. "Really? I will treasure it! You don't have to go with me if you don't want to. But, you were just saying we needed to be careful and stuff. Plus, I still have a broken hand and the food is over there, across this sea of people, where a bad guy could easily be waiting to attack me. But I'm sure I will be fine, besides Eli can go with me." She placed her arm around Eli. "Right Eli? It's not like we have been kidnapped before, oh wait... Well it can't happen twice!" She began to drag Eli away. "We will catch up to you, if we survive." She waved at Gaeboo and walked away with Eli.

"I could follow her, but no. She already knows something awful could happen, so she should be more careful, right? ...okay no she won't. Just... ugh."

He followed behind Maker so she wouldn't get herself or Eli captured, killed, or tortured. Why did he always have to be so concerned with how other people fare? He just kept his arms crossed behind them.