• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

Maker looked back and smiled. "Hi G-man!" She waited for him so they could all walk together. "Want to go play some games and win some plush toys? I'm betting Eli is good at throwing and your good at shooting. I can do the basketball shots."
She pointed at a row of different stands with different games. "Let's go over to those!" She ran ahead to a game that included knocking down bottles with a baseball.

"Hey little lady! 15$, 3 shots." The man at the stand said.

Maker took out money and handed it to him. She gave him 100$ and the man said she could have 5 tries.

"Great!" Maker said out loud. She grabbed the three baseballs, she aimed and threw the first one, miss. She tried again and missed the last two.
"Oh come on! That's okay, I have... 3x4... 12 shots left!" She jumped excitedly. She missed the following 5 shots. "Ok Maker, you got this. YOU GOT THIS!" She yelled at herself. She threw the ball again and it knocked one bottle down. "Yes! 5 more bottles and 6 more throws!" She threw the ball and missed. Then she missed again. "Okay, ok, 4 throws, 4 bottles. I can do this." She bit her lower lip as she took aim and closed one eye. She threw one and knocked two bottles over. "Touchdown!" She cried out joyfully. She threw the next ball and it bounced off the three remaining bottles. "Oh... I swear I threw it hard enough." She threw her two remaining baseballs and they both bounced off.
"Aw man! So close!" Maker sighed sadly.

"Maybe next time!" The man at the shop said.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Meanwhile, as Vypyskha and Katyusha finally snapped back to reality, coming out of a zoned out-like state, they looked around them for the person whom they were previously talking to, but Eli was nowhere to be found. The Females sighed and approached the main group that Vypyskha vaguely remembered from slightly over five years ago(to Adolph's group at least, as they WERE stuck travelling through time and space through ultra wormholes to get home), only remembering them because they did not change much since she last saw them, as it wasn't long ago that they were abandoned by them, as a result of a mysterious creature feeling mischievous~ Naturally, as Vypyskha got closer to the group, while Katyusha stayed somewhat on guard behind Vypyskha, the formerly mentioned scientist armed her defensive gear, which basically activated the robotic assisted armour under her jacket and heavy trousers, and armed her stun blaster, in case anyone attacked the group, holstering her armed blaster but leaving her hand idle on it.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
He nodded and blushed softly as she called him a genius, taking a few moments to regain composure before speaking again. "Thank you, thank you, Ich truly appreciate it. But ich am not genius, Ich bin just superior to most of mien peers, ha ha!" He replied, falling back to his use of the occasional word in German mixed with English. "Also, ve appreciate that you are willing to help us, Ich promise Ich vill not leaf without letting you know this time!"

Azumi smiled. "Well genius or not, you have done some incredible work. I'm a big fan of your mind. I've been following your research since back from when you were in Hoenn. Don't worry about the help, it's my job I will do the best I can. Now, I you could excuse me, but I really missed my boyfriend and would like to spend the rest of the concert with him if you don't mind." Azumi bowed to apologize.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Adolph nodded and smiled, adjusting his visor and light armouring in his jacket to feel more comfortable. "Ahh, well, it is nize to zee zat Ich have followers of my research! At least some people care, unlike NanoCorp…" He replied, sighing with both anger and happiness. "Ahh, of courze, vou haff been escuzed. Enjoy the concert, Ich guezz, if vou require mein servicez, Ich vill be trying to find a new job on mein PokeCuff MK83 E5u series." He replied, walking away from the crowd slightly and tapping on the screen of his large wrist mounted device.

“Thanks Kathren... it was still kinda my fault though, I shouldn’t have taken my eyes off him, I knew better. But... anyway...”

Renz looked around, still feeling a bit awkward, although a lot better than a few moments before. Garchomp returned Derp Lord’s hug. He had to be careful, however, because of his Rough Skin ability.

Kathren smiled. "It's fine Renz. Come on, we better see what the others are up to. I have two more people to apologize to. Whiton and Eli." She sundenly felt like she had to give an explanation. "I kinda yelled at both of them, in the middle of a crowd. Let's not talk about it anymore." She shook her head as she started to look for Eli or Whiton. Derp Lord finished his hug with Garchomp and ran off to follow Kathren. She quickly grabbed his hand when she could reach him.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded and smiled to the compliment thing, and went with Maker to get something "You know gaeboo never gave a compliment, probably in his life" "Right then, but why so cynical?" Eli stood by and watched maker throw the balls "You know I am quite the optimist, but you do realize this is rigged, right?"

Last edited:

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Meanwhile, Adolph had separated from Vypyskha and Katyusha, and so the three simply were ignored by everyone else. While Adolph tried to search for a new job using his large NeoTech Wrist MicroConsole. Meanwhile, Katyusha simply stood with the others, waiting for someone to interact with her, while Vypyskha polished her Pokeballs and stun rifle.

"No it's not!" Maker cries out. "I just don't have such a strong arm. But! Practice makes perfect. Plus I see a Charmander doll that I want!" She paid 100$ again and got 15 baseballs. "Here..." She gave three to Eli. "Three shots for you." She took aim and threw the first one and missed. "Aw man! Good thing I don't play baseball." She missed the next two. "Ok Eli you go, I'm tired of missing, maybe I need to rest my arm."

Whiton noticed the group of scientist as he walked back from the forest. He noticed Adolph amongst them.
"You guys have some weird costumes on. Are you like, evil scientist or something?" He said sarcastically.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli accepted the balls and looked at the bottles, taking a small stretch and throwing the ball, knocking two over, he threw the next one and missed "Show her its rigged with this one" "How" "Throw it hard enough to break the bottles, and if it's not, the bottles will just fall off" Eli smiled and threw the ball with easily enough force to break the bottles, by some small chance actually hitting the bottles

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Adolph did not look up as his group was spoken to, as he was both a slight distance away and was to absorbed in job searching. However, Katyusha, the more war-ready-looking scientist with the symbol of an black N tucked in the opening of a larger grey C and a red I in the background on her chest smiled, and shook her head. "Oh, no, no, we are simply peacekeepers of an intellegent world. Those two are former scientists for NanoCorp..." She gestured at Adolph and Vypyskha. "And I was a scientist for NanoCore Industries, the NanoCorp of my home, and superior to the flawed practices of the NovaCorp here, which have become flawed due to change of leadership."

Maker watched as the ball Eli threw bounces off. She laughed softly and playfully punched Eli in the punch. "Someone didn't have breakfast this morning." She threw one herself and missed. "Looks like I didn't either!"

Whiton looked confused but nodded his head in understanding. "Never hear of Nanocorp, but then again, most of the world is irrelevant to me."

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Soon enough, once Adolph seemed to fail to get recruited for a job, even after his search lead to him searching for a formerly evil, or good team(he couldn't even get recruited for the aether foundation or team magma, whatever they were doing these days), and sighed angrily, cursing under his breath and muttering something about his love forthe legendary Virizion, who he surprisingly seems to know quite a lot about. He then walked over to Eli and Maker with some stealth, in the case that anyone dangerous to him was around, and cleared his throat, giving a sly smile, which he forced upon himself. "Hello, Humans. Having some carnival trouble? Games are easy once you figure out how to exploit them without cheating."

"I want plushy!" Maker whined and stomped her foot. "If you can't help me with it Eli, then you can go do whatever you want." She turned around and kept throwing the baseballs.
She stopped when Adolph approached and she only had two left. "Well if it isn't the scientist who likes to ditch me." She turned around and stared at him, crossing her arms. "Well Mr. Scientist, why don't you show me what you got?" She threw one of the baseballs at him.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Adolph simply smiled as he watched Eli's and Maker's interactions, however, as the ball is tossed at him, he simply raised his arm and caught the ball, staying completely cool and calm, despite his inner turmoil. "For one, I did not 'ditch' you by my own choice. The first two times were due to my being called into duty at NanoCorp. The third, and most recent, was due to an issue with a wormhole, and having to spend 5 years TRYING to come back. But watch, and learn from my success. It all takes a steady arm and figuring out how they make the game hard." He replied colly, and pressed a button on his visor with his free hand, which darkened the screen and elicited a gentle whirring and hum of computerized electronics, somewhat like a mixture of an old computer and a camera lens focusing. He bent his arm back, and with a carefully controlled, but powerful toss, threw the ball at a good angle towards the balls, feeling confident that the skills he learned and maintained years ago are still sharp.

Maker picked up shine and began to pet her. She watched as Adolph have an amazing throw, but the ball still bounced off. "Ha! Not even science could win." She put shine down and threw her last baseball, missing. She looked down sadly. "Aw, I really wanted that Charmander plushy." She crossed her arms. "We can go eat now... You guys decide." Maker had lost her festive spirit.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Adolph looked somewhat shocked as the ball bounced off, even after his powerful throw should have shattered several bottles in a row in ideal conditions. However, he quickly recovered and sighed with a mild bit of anger, his visor concealing the redness to his colouring of his eyes. "H-how...? H-how did that fail? M-my calculations should have b-been correct... Analyzing..." He asked rhetorically, his balled fists wuickly going slack as he fiddles with his arm tech. He then looks up and nodded slightly, his visor going transluscent to reveal a more purplish red eye colour. "Analysis completed. This is rigged. Those bottles are made of some soft of plastic, rather than glass, and are glued down. At this rate, as long as it is real food, I do not care what I eat... We are just sick of living off RFSPs, especially Kat." He replied, ending his commet with a gesture at Katyusha, who was seemingly in the background away from peopke while she was snuggling with her Luxray, who seemed to have a few glowing blue stripes on his coat, as well as two electrical beam-like patterns under his eyes, one under each eye, and was purring heavily as he was cuddled. It seemed that in the few minutes that she was alone, Katyusha had already managed to get her Luxray from her Multiversal PC, and armed herself with her team from home, and somehow upset Vypyskha, for she was simply watching Katyusha with a dissaproving expression.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Adolph gave a look of mild confusion, and tilted his head to the side, before sighing. "Hmm? You do not even know Vypyskha? If I can remember, long ago, you tried to help her stop me when I was struck with temporary insanity from clusterphobia, unless I am thinking of someone else..." He replied, putting his left hand on his chin in a thinking pose. Before he got too distracted however, he realized that he had to call over his comrades, which he did through his arm tech, pressing a few buttons and interacting with the interface. "Comrades! We need you at my location, we are obtaining norishment!" He spoke into the device, which caused Vypyshka to quickly jump and fall over, which caused Katyusha to laugh. After a few minutes, Katyusha reunited with Adolph, and was quickly followed by Vypyskha, who seemed both relieved and annoyed. The three 'humans' and Katyusha's Luxray followed behind Maker, lead by Adolph, of course.

Maker's temper rose, Adolph did something that she truly disliked, being confused with her sister. "That was Azumi..." She said coldly as they walked. "I dyed my hair red for that same reason, to avoid being confused with her and I still get confused with her?! It's so unfair! I want my own recognition!" She stomped furiously towards the taco stand, cursing under her breath.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Adolph stepped back a bit as he sensed Maker's obvious swell of anger, and Vypyskha took guard in front lf him, feeling that he could use protection in case things turned violent. "I-I'm sorry! You do know it has been five years for me since I last saw you, I hope... After so long, I am prone to get details wrong!" Adolph exclaimed, clearly quite nervous. He started to soeak again, but was stopped as Katyusha got closer to him as they walked, and put a hand on his shoulder, as if to try and calm him.

Maker looked confused at Eli. "Really? For me?" She ran over and hugged the Charmander. She wiggled happily and playfully bit it's face. "It's so cute!" She yelled out loud. She ran over to Eli and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you! I will treasure this for ever! You're the best Eli Deli!" She snuggled against her Charmander plush.

"Aw Eli you didn't have to do that." She looked at the Charmander again. "But it's so beautiful, I'm glad you did! I really really like it, thank you." She smiled at him. "You're really cool Eli, I think you're my favorite from this group. I'm glad you're with us." She snuggled with the Charmander again. "It even smells nice!"