• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

Renz was slightly offended by Maker calling him stupid. He sighed and pointed at Ty’s left back leg... or where the left back leg was supposed to be.

“Maker, Ty is missing a leg. It’s not easy for him to walk around all the time.”

He was going to continue when Eli mentioned a potential battle.

“Sure, sounds good to me. Assuming nobody gets murdered tonight...”

Last edited:
Maker kept snuggling with the Typhlosion. ¨I know I know, I´m just want to spend as much time as I can with before you know... we separate.¨ She gave Ty a kiss on the nose. ¨I will really miss him then.¨ She smiled at Renz and walked up to Whiton. ¨What about your Pokemon?¨

Whiton shrugged. ¨In the PC. I can´t have them with me since I don´t know what my other me would do to them. They are safer there.¨

¨Oh...¨ Maker was not expecting an answer she went and returned Charo. ¨Well let´s go get ready to go get some candy!¨ She began walking in the direction of the Pokemon center.

Azumi caught up to the others, dusting herself. ¨I´m sorry about that... sometimes we just have to let out steam. Our dad once told us, if someone is bothering you deck em in the face, and so we do.¨ She smiled until she saw Ty, she looked sad and walked away after Maker.

When Jodi and Michael got out of the shop. For some reason, Edward and Charo were sitting to the side. Then, Azumi tackled Maker. With lighting fast reflexes, Michael put an arm around Nana's shoulders, bringing her close; and with the other, he dropped the candy in front of the little Pokémon and covered her eyes. "Yup, now I know that I lost all of my respect for them." He whispered to Jodi.
"I wonder why I always thought Azumi was like a diplomatic that wouldn't resort to violence unless needed..." Jodi whispered back. When the fight was over and everyone started walking away, Michael gave Nana the candy and put her on his shoulders. With that, the three of them followed the disaster sisters and the others.

Kathren's jaw hung open at the twins before they left. "Um, did I do something wrong when I asked that question? Also, I think I'm going to go with Kantoen Vulpix since I'm from Johto and Kanto and Johto share a league. Also, I like Kantoen Vulpix." She shook her head, went back to where she found the costumes, placed the Alolan Vulpix costume back on the rack, then bought the Kantoen Vulpix costume with her own money. She then ran after everyone. When she got there the fight ended. She sighed but did not judge. She did the same thing to her younger sister a lot. "I completely understand. Just nothing permanent." She followed everyone else, her Kantoen Vulpix costume folded halfway over her arm.

Renz returned Ty and began to walk next to Kathren. He pulled out his Pokédex and sent his mom a picture of his costume, and got a thumbs-up in response before shoving his Dex back in his pocket. He didn’t let out any of his Pokémon, since Garchomp, Caesar and Krookodile still needed rest, Ty didn’t walk very well, Hardhat would be a bit too slow and Piloswine would keep running off and digging through trash cans.

He chuckled as he imagined chasing his Piloswine around the streets with a bottle of ketchup in his mouth. He then walked in silence for a bit, occasionally glancing at one or other of his companions but mostly looking at the buildings of the city and the ground, so as to make sure he didn’t trip on anything. That was a bit of a habit for him.

Maker walked into the Pokemon Center and got two rooms from the nurse. She went back to the group.
"I got two rooms! So we can get ready! Of course one for girls and one for boys." She looked at Renz. "You have to let go of Kathern just for a bit okay? Okay!" She hugged Kathern and pulled her away. "Don't worry I will help you to look like the most beautiful Vulpix in the whole world! Heck I might enter you in a Pokemon contest." She joked around as she took Kathern.

Azumi took Nana from Michael's shoulders as Nana chewed on some chocolate. "Oh no, Nana! You weren't suppose to eat candy yet! I swear if you don't eat a proper meal before we go, you aren't going." She smiled at Michael. "Thanks for taking care of her." She looked at Jodi. "We should go keep Kathern safe from Maker."

Renz cocked an eyebrow at Maker, not really knowing how to react to what she had said. He gave Azumi an inquiring look and then walked to the front desk of the Pokemon Center. He had already applied potions, but it wouldn't hurt to have Nurse Joy check on them.

"If you're not too busy, would you mind checking on my Pokemon?"

"Sure, no problem! Just put their Pokeballs on the tray and I'll get them back to you soon."

Renz complied, placing the three Pokeballs on the tray and then going to sit down in the lobby as Nurse Joy took the Pokeballs into the back room. A Chansey came out to take her place while she was busy.

Kathren was shocked from the hug Maker gave her. All she could say to her was "Thanks?" before giving Azumi and Jodi a pleading look while mouthing "help." In her mind, she knew that she had to dispell all thoughts of her and Renz being together. They were just friends, nothing more. She had to let them know that. Just thinking that they thought that made her blush slightly. No, they were just friends, that was what she told herself. She did not want to risk their friendship over a small, fleeting crush.

Azumi caught up to Maker and Kathern. Once they got to the room Azumi had to hurry and get ready since Nana kept bothering her asking for face paint. Maker actually behaved, she took the whole costume thing very serious and helped Kathern and Jodi as much as possible while she got into her team Magma costume. Azumi eventually managed to finish getting ready and painted Nana´s face as a Duskull, while she wore her black cloat. Nana loved it and used her teleport all over the room trying to scare everyone. Azumi finished early and left the room to wait for the rest at the entrance of the Pokemon center. By this time, the sun was getting ready to set.
Azumi sat down and looked at her pokegear with Nana dancing around next to her.

Renz had waited for about 15 minutes before the Nurse brought back his Pokémon with a positive report. He hung around with them for a while, then returned them to their Pokéballs and went upstairs to change. It was a simple costume, but at least it was pretty comfortable. He reappeared downstairs within a few minutes, and was sitting on a couch by the time Azumi got there. He waved and pulled off the helmet-mask for a moment. That was the one downside of the costume, the helmet-mask was stuffy and restricted vision.

Jodi caught up to the other girls, entered their room, and found herself being helped into her costume by Maker. She could have done it by herself, but she didn't complain. Seeing Maker trying to behave, made her want to let her help. I mean, that was a once in a lifetime experience. Once she was fully in her costume, she slowly made her way to the lobby, since she could she only through those red dots on Drifblim's face.

Michael watched Maker feasting over Kathren's costume's cuteness in horror. But all of a sudden, he forgot about that and his face lit up. He noticed Kathren's face flush when Maker mentioned Renz's name. "Huh... I've got someone else to work with... This should be interesting" He muttered to himself as he made his way to his room, grinning from ear to ear. He quickly got into his Mimikyu costume and got back to the lobby.

Kathren got changed into her costume as quickly as she could, however, she found Maker trying to help got in the way. She did not say anything due to the fact Maker was only trying to help her but she did find it slightly annoying. Kathren looked at herself in the mirror. She found that she loved the costume. It was a dress that was the same scarlet Vulpix was. Yellow-tan tights also came with the costume to help keep her legs warm during the chilly October night. A ribbon with Vulpix tails attached was tied around her waist and a headband with the Vulpix head fur and ears sat on top of her head. She painted a black nose on top of her nose for fun.
Kathren sighed and went downstairs. She did not have the time to dispell the thought of her and Renz being together. She was sure that Renz only saw her as a friend, and she did not want to be the one that ruined their friendship.

((I meant to bring in this guy a few pages ago, but never got around to it...))

Greyden finally finished his Pumpkaboo deliverys to most of the other towns and finally got to Twinleaf. His case was a lot lighter than it had been, and he now walked into the Pokémon Center to deliver the Pokéballs to the Nurse, who would be in charge of their dispersal. He turned around to leave to see a farmiliar person standing behind him.

“Renz?”

“Hi, Uncle Greyden! What are you doing here?”

“Pumpkaboo delivery for the town. You know that it’s around this time of year that Pumpkaboo eggs hatch on my route, so I take them around to different towns to help with holiday festivities! After that they are given to good trainers or released into the wild.”

Greyden glanced down at his wrist, before giving Renz a smile and a wave before walking out the door.

“Gotta go! Still got a couple more deliveries! Say hi to your mom for me!”

“Okay! Bye, Uncle Greyden!”

Renz went back to his seat, noting that Michael, Jodi and Kathren were all back. Well, mostly Kathren since he could still tell who she was, whereas with Michael’s costume he only knew it was him because he had seen him carrying the costume earlier. He thought her costume was a good one, and gave a thumbs up in her direction before putting his helmet back on. It was getting close to dusk and they would be leaving soon.

Nana was frightened by Renz at first, but then giggled when she saw who it was and teleported behind him trying to scare him. Azumi was to into her pokegear to notice Renz arrived until she saw Nana teleport away. Azumi was wearing a dark purple dress and a hat that resembled a Mismagius' head. She had some long black boots on and dark purple long gloves. She then noticed that the rest arrived and put her Pokegear away.
Nana was loving the costumes and trying to get a close look at everyone and see who they were. Maker finally came out with her team magma outfit, she had painted black eyeliner under her eyes, which made it look like she hadn't slept for days.

Azumi gathered with everyone else. "Well I've noticed many people outside already getting candy so I guess we should. I just need to buy something to put them in. Um... Where's Whiton?" She looked around.

Maker noticed he was gone and began to throw a fit. "Are you serious?! That little scum! Once I find him I'm going to close combat his butt to Kanto!" As Maker spoke Whiton had walked up behind her holding a piece of paper.

"Who are we beating up?" Whiton asked.

Maker turned around and laughed. "Oh don't worry about it, what you got there?"

Whiton showed the flyer to everyone. "I noticed nobody opposed to Azumi's party, but I figured it was highly inappropriate for someone so innocent as Nana and Azumi was clearly not aware of it, so I looked for an alternative and found this."

The flyer read as follows:
Halloween Lake Festival
Let's celebrate Halloween with the spirit that protects us.
Many traditional games and food.
Guest Band: Spellcasters and Night Dazzle.

"Night Dazzle? Oh I wanted to book those for my wed- party for new years." Azumi said awkwardly. "I love their Jazz music."

Maker grabbed Michael's hand as her jaw dropped open. She pulled him close and whispered to him. "Did you hear that?"

Whiton showed everyone else the flyer. "So what do you all think? Better the. That lame party we were going to go, right? Plus it's family friendly."

"Oh, thank the stars!!!!" Michael said with relief as Whiton showed them the flyer with the other party. "This is the least I've wanted to behead you!" He sighed with a grin. "This is gre-AAAT!!" He was suddenly pulled towards Maker and she whispered in her ear. A little dazed, he whispered back. "I think so... Are you talking about Azumi liking jazz music?... Yeah, that is a little strange..."
Jodi didn't really made out what the flyer said, since her view was limited, and she could only see things in red. She supposed it was about another party, a more... family-friendly party.

Renz jumped and then chuckled as Nana teleported behind him in an attempt to scare him. He pretended to be scared, making an attempt at surprised Gastly noises and doing a passable job. He took a closer look at the Kirlia’s costume and gave a nod of approval before looking back to the rest of the group. He stood up, ready to head out for trick-or-treating, or the lakeside party, or whatever they decided to do first. Then, as Renz glanced around, he noticed the PC in the corner of the room and realized he had forgotten to send Pilo home with his mom when she left. It seemed Pilo might be on his team for a bit, and this was probably for the best. Gliscor would have been scared to death in this group.

Azumi grabbed Nana's hand as Nana giggled and waved back at Renz. They walked out to the street, where Azumi quickly spotted a man selling baskets. "There, let's get you a basket." She told Nana as the two walked over to the shop.

When they got there, Nana choose the one shaped like a skull, to match her costume. Azumi bought it and they walked back to the entrance of the center. Maker was already outside playing waiting for them.

"Woa Nana! You look like a rock star!" Maker said as Nana began to twirl like a ballerina. Maker laughed. "That's not how rock stars dance! I'll show you later okay?"

Azumi looked worried. "I don't think rock is her style."

Maker patted Azumi on the back. "You never know until you try." She looked around. "Where to?"

Nana pointed down the street to some houses that were already giving away candy. Azumi didn't argue and begin walking with her.

Maker waited for everyone else. "Let's go slowpokes!"

Michael and Jodi rushed to the basket shop. Michael got a Pyukumuku one, while Jodi got a Drifloon one, which was basically a Drifloon upside, and its strings were attached. They exited the shop and caught up to the rest of the group. Personally, Michael was excited to get candy from strangers. He wouldn't eat it all in one go, of course, but it was still delicious candy gathering in his basket. Jodi, on the other hand, kept an eye out for and prankers with scary costumes that may be hiding in the shadows.

Kathren smiled when Renz gave her a thumbs up and sighed with relief when Whiton told them about the calmer party. Following Michal and Jodi, she entered the basket shop and picked out a Pumpkaboo basket. It seemed traditional. She caught up with the rest of the group but she did not look too happy. It was not like she looked angry or sad, it was more like she was bored. She did not see the interest of walking up to random stranger's houses and begging for candy. It seemed rude, unsanitary, slightly dangerous, and a good way to poison random strangers. She was also a bit upset about not baking her Holloween cookies like she thought she would this year.

Renz followed Kathren and the others outside, but declined to buy a basket. If he got candy, which he doubted, he would put it in his pockets or in his bag, no need to spend money on a basket he would probably never use again. At least with the costume he could re-use the main part of the outfit, although the mask wouldn’t be particularly useful. Maybe he would send that home and keep it there as a reminder of this time with his friends. He suddenly found himself wishing to listen to some music, but he would probably have more than enough by the time the party was over.

Azumi walked with Nana and the others. Nana would teleport to the doors of houses to get candy, not wanting to wait for the others. It was like that until a decoration scared her and she decided to stick to Azumi. As Nana's basket began to fill up, Azumi would put some away in her bag so she could have more space.

Maker hanged at the back with Whiton. She wasn't interested in getting candy and she felt awkward with Renz and Kathern since they've known each other for a long time now, she didn't fit in.

"So... Where are your brothers? Setting up another trap for us?" Maker asked the white hair man.

Whiton turned a cigarette on and smoked, making sure the smoke pointed away from everyone. "Probably came out with their twisted personalities. Otherwise, I would've heard from them."

"I have a question..." Maker thought deeply. "What triggers your change?"

Whiton smiled. "It's different for each one. Redton is the sight of blood and for me it's the absence of nicotine." He looked at Maker who had a confused face. "Nicotine is a chemical the cigarette contains that is addictive and your body begins asking for more. If I stop giving it to my body, I go through a process called withdrawal and that's when my mind switches. Problaby a way for my brain to get more nicotine, since the other me would just get a cigarette again."

Maker thought this was a weird subject and she would not understand most of it. "Sounds bad... So the lake party, you dance?"

Whiton chuckled. "Well Spellcasters play rock, I don't know how to dance that. Also, how do you dance jazz? You just snap your fingers don't you?"

"Huh..." Maker said. "Didn't think about that."

Michael and Jodi ran to each house, desperate for candy. Well, Michael was desperate for candy, Jodi just wanted to speed up to process. When they started getting tired, they both started to slow down. "How much candy have you got?" Jodi asked Michael between huffs.
"Seventy-eight. These people were really generous!" Michael said with a huge grin. "What about you?"
"One hundred and sixty-five!"
"What??!! Ugh, it's because you're a little bit shorter and that balloon has a little bit of helium in it, which makes your voice sound like the voice of a five year old!"
"Yup!" Jodi chuckled and grinned at him, but you couldn't really see most of her face.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli followed behind Maker and collected candy mostly after the rest of the group, not collecting quite as much as most of them, but that was fine with him "Nicotine withdrawal, so if he were to calmly stop, would the other side vanish" "I don't know.. Hey Whiton, if you were to stop smoking in such a manner where you never got withdrawal, would the other side of you just vanish?"

Renz didn't really go up to any of the houses, but just looked at decorations. He had accepted the fact a few years ago that he was too old to trick or treat. It wasn't that he didn't want to, but at least in his neighborhood he was considered too old, so he had stopped. It didn't stop him from dressing up and wandering around the streets with his friends, but he usually just got candy from his own house, or sometimes his friends might give him a piece or two of a candy that he could eat and liked but they didn't care for.

Once or twice Renz found himself considering ambushing one or other of the younger members of the group, but didn't end up doing it. He just walked along, following the group to the borders of the yards but not actually entering. The night was slightly chilly, but Renz was glad because it made his helmet-mask a lot less stuffy. Here and there along the way there were some of the Pumpkaboo Uncle Greyden had brought, floating along happily. There were a few lighting the way for a group of kids, hovering around them and making spooky noises. However, the kids just laughed and ran down the street. Renz smiled and continued to walk.

Whiton turned around to answer Eli. "Too risky. He has taken over before without a trigger. If I go through the process and the takes over near the end, how do I go back? I can't keep going into VR worlds." He put out his cigarette.

Maker felt sorry for Whiton and patted him on the back. Nana noticed the change of mood and gave them both candy.

Whiton laughed. "At least someone likes me."

The group reached the end of the current neighborhood they were in. Azumi turned to the others. "Should we continued or he to the festival early?"

A pair of darkly-circled eyes, belonging to dishevelled young man, peered warily into Twinleaf from the surrounding forest.
"Looks like everyone's having fun... everything looks so normal, and yet-"
"This's no time to be getting nostalgic" an older man barked back. "Get the supplies and get back - the night's not gonna last forever, kid."
"Hmph. Are you sure you don't wanna put on a costume and come with me?" the youth asked sarcastically.
"Pffft. We both know how that'd turn out. Even with a costume it'd be far too risky; I'm a lot more famous than you, after all."
"You'll have to put one on for me in private then - I don't wanna be the only on to humiliate myself like this."
"Oh please: what are you, like, 13 or something? No need to feel humiliated: you'll fit right in with the other kiddos trick-or-treating" it was the older man's turn to mock now.
"Oh HA-HA - I'm almost 20 y'know! Alright: I've had enough of this - I'm leaving."

Ray threw on a plastic Yamask mask and some black robes, and discreetly slipped into town. Byron silently waved him off and leant back against a tree with his eyes closed, careful not to leave the shadow of the forest.

Ray's eye's darted back and forth, as he made his way deeper into town:
No police officers. That's good. Seems the smaller towns hadn't been affected yet.
But just then, as if to quash his optimism, Ray came across a wanted poster on the side of a drugstore. On it, was a menacing-looking picture of Byron - his crime: conspiring with team Galactic. Ray sighed. He looked around him, ensuring that no one else was present, before tearing the poster down.
Well, at least it didn't look like there were too many of them around...

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli had seen Ray take the poster down, but did not know who he was "Did, hat man just take down a public sign?" "Yup" he walked over to Ray and pointed at the poster "Ah, sorry to ask, but did you have permission to take down that poster?"

Kathren frowned. She did not want someone to draw attention to them. Although they had costumes, she still felt like anyone could pop out of behind a wall and kidnap one of them again. The mere thought of this made her slightly uneasy. However, she was able to stifle this feeling, until Eli confronted someone who took down a poster. Through gritted teeth, she started a hoarse whisper bout keeping low themselves. The fact Eli just walked up to a random person about taking down a poster placed her really on edge. If a Spinda came, lets just say she would have a nervous breakdown on the spot.

Ray crumpled up the poster in his hand, and tossed it into a nearby trashcan.
"Don't worry about it kid" he muttered, without turning around. "If you really want to, you can dig through the garbage and put it back up - but I say it belongs there..." He adjusted his mask to make sure it was sufficiently hiding his face, and walked off in preoccupied manner.
Hmph. This one's closed.
He thought to himself disappointedly, as he gazed into the drugstore window.

Last edited:
"Ugh, Eli!" Michael groaned, sick of him already. He walked over to him and flicked him. "Don't you know it's not okay to go up to creepy strangers at night." He whispered angrily at him. He looked at the stranger. "Not saying that you are creepy, but you are." He looked back at Eli. "And look! You've upset Kathren for some reason! Let's go!" He dragged him back to the group.
"Huh, what a weird guy... to take down a poster with Byron..." Jodi muttered to herself as she looked at the guy. She looked back at Azumi. "I think we should go now. Who knows, maybe we'll... get a better look at the decorations without so many people around..." She suggested, trying to get the attention away from that creepy guy.

Azumi nodded at Jodi. "Okay. Let's go then." She picked up Nana, who was busy chewing some candy and began to walk towards the festival.

Maker looked at Eli and scolded him. "We have been kidnapped not too long ago and you talk to strangers! Even I learned my lesson."

When they arrived to the lake. There were a lot of food stands, a stage with a music band playing and many people in their Halloween costumes. Some Pumpkaboo floating and playing around while being chased by kids. Nana looked around excitedly at the rock band playing, her eyes wide with interest at the melodies she was hearing. She sat on Azumi's shoulder to get a better look.
Azumi ate a piece of chocolate as she listened to the music and looked around.

"This is pretty nice!" Maker yelled out. "What do you guys think?" She looked at the rest of the group.

Ray weaved discreetly through crowds of trick-or-treaters, not dropping his guard for even a moment as he kept a watchful eye out for the police. It wasn't long before he reached a pokemart that was still open, and headed inside.

"Good evening!" the cashier greeted him as he entered.
"Mmm" Ray nodded curtly. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a police officer standing guard in one of the isles... he'd have to make this quick. He speed-walked to the medicinal isle and began clearing out the shelves of potions.
"Y-you seem to be enjoying the festivities..." the cashier said, somewhat uneasily - probably due to the fact that Ray still hadn't taken off his mask. The officer glanced over suspiciously. Ray ignored the comment and came up to the counter with an arm-full of all kinds of potions and bandages.
The cashier began scanning them:
"That will be-"
Ray pulled out a wad of cash and threw it on the counter.
"Keep the change. I'm in a rush."
"O-oh, okay... thanks" the cashier replied nervously as he looked over at the police officer, who'd been silently overseeing the transaction, as if pleading him to intervene...
"Excuse me young man..." the officer began as he began making his way over Ray.
Shit.
"I know it's halloween, but isn't it proper to remove your mask inside a store?"
"It's hard to put back on; I'd rather not" Ray responded on the fly.
"I see..." the police officer didn't seemed convinced. "Well, given the recent increase in crime and all the conspiracies afoot, I can't let anyone suspicious get by without checking 'em. Take it off."
As the officer was speaking, Ray was busy throwing all his recently-purchased items into a bag.
"HEY! Don't ignore me: you can't leave until I see your face" the police officer grabbed his arm.
"G-GENGAR!" Ray jumped up and pointed behind the officer's head in horror.
"W-WHAT!?" the officer spun around, releasing his grip on Ray's arm. Ray reacted immediately and bolted out the door.
"H-HEY! WAIT!" the police officer took off after him.
Heh... I can't believe he fell for that.

Once they got to the party, Renz went to find a fairly secluded spot that was still relatively close to the food. He wasn’t ready to eat quite yet, but he wanted to be near it for now. He found the music slightly annoying, but he ignored it for the most part. He sat down on the grass and pulled his book out of his bag and began reading. It wasn’t really necessary; he had read through it so many times that he didn’t need it except to check details sometimes, but he continued to read it anyway. As he read he got to the part about requirements for becoming a Gym Leader... and then he remembered what had truly been at stake during his battle with his mom. If he had lost, he would have had to go home. And if he had to go home, he couldn’t continue his journey to collect the Sinnoh gym badges. And if he didn’t collect enough gym badges, he wouldn’t qualify for the official training. And he would never achieve his dream.

Renz stared blankly towards the stage, wondering what would have happened if he had lost. He closed the book and put it back in his bag, and then leaned back and looked up at the sky. He sighed in frustration at the loud music, and then closed his eyes.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
In the sky, a strange screech was heard, sounding like the combination of that of a Skarmory and a Staraptor. Out from the clouds appeared dual flying types, of course being Vypyskha's Skarmory and Adolph's Staraptor, mounted by their trainers as usual. They circle each other in the sky, and soon enough, both dive down like some sort of birdshow, circling eachother as they dove and stopping decent just before impact, instead going back into the sky, and soon landing safely. While Vypyskha was quick to hop off her armoured bird mount, the Skarmory having what seemed to be strange runed markings on her side, which spelt her name in an ancient language, Adolph only hopped off his Staraptor when Vypyskha barked an order at him. "Come on Adolph, we don't have time to waste! Get off your mount, now!" She yelled at him, which caused him to slowly dismount his bird as instructed. "I understand that we don't have time to waste, but why bother? Life isn't worth it, saving these humans isn't worth it... We are a horrible species... To think how we both hurt and kill each other, and force our Pokémon to hurt each other until one party is fully unable to fight back... Why must our species be so horribly violent?" He ranted, seeming clearly displeasured at his own kind, while Vypyskha simply kicked him in the nads(my own way of saying genitals), which caused him to cry out in pain and collapse to the ground, holding himself as if to protect his most sensitive region. "My point... Has been proven..." He groaned out. "Shut up, you piece of shit! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR CRAP! IF YOU HATE THIS SPECIES SO MUCH, WHY DON'T YOU KILL YOUR ORIGINAL AND END YOUR LIFE?" She shouted, clearly extremely pissed at him, for some strange reason.