• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join "Captured by the Evil Team!" Discussion

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
There we go, finally finished my post! Got a bit carried away with length, but I figured you guys would appreciate me giving a bit of a backstory to Evilane, as to how she became a partial-machine, in a sort of Robocop-like fashion! Normally, I'd give her an individual theme, as well as the rest of his team, but at the moment, I do not have the time to do so! And it would take up too much space anyways!

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Oh! And on a completely unrelated note, I actually got around to playing Deltarune, Chapter 1, and my god, it is amazing! Now all we need in chapter 2 is for Tony Fox to add a party character with some sort of ranged weapon, perhaps a ballistic gun or energy blaster, and I will be in love! Ralsei, if it wasn't obvious enough, is already my favorite character(and the prince of darkness is definately amazing), but if they added a playable character with a shy personality and weilding a ranged weapon, I'd go crazy in delight!

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Oh, Sans would be pretty cool, I think he could work as sort of a... Glass cannon, so to speak. Cool, unique abilities and great power, but, low defense and health. Although, this may be controversial, but I was never the biggest fan of Sans. Of course, there's nothing wrong with him, he's a great character, but I just found him... Too laid back and silly, you know? On the other hand, I would love if Asriel joined the party, as unlikely as it may be, who wouldn't want to see Ralsei(Who's name is an anagram of Asriel, something I found out completely randomly, and his apperance is also somewhat similar to Asriel's!) and Asriel fighting alongside eachother?

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
And here we are, Adolph alone again, and sleeping. Poor guy, he is so terrified of the assumptions he has made involving the rest of the group hating him, that he doesn't even realize the others are around him! The only person he knows is there is a stranger, who he only knows as the person who made the initial realization that the hallway is endless, and for the rest, even if he was awake, he would think he is all alone there... Even if he noticed the others when he woke up, that fact slipped his mind.

As to this ghostly Spinda... it is a Ghost/Normal type, and in the past it poisoned Renz with poison hidden in the scrambled eggs he ate. It was later shredded by it’s boss, it had poisoned him as well. Now it is coming for Renz...

It had purple spots when it was alive, and now it is lavender instead of tan and dark purple spots.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Hmm... Interesting. If it's allowed, I might have Adolphian's Leafeon of a modified type as well, being a Grass/Steel type due to her cybernetic implants, and her robotic leg. Of course, she might be able to have a signature steel type move called Metal backleg, where she essentially turns around, making her back and rear face the opponent, and kicks them with her back legs, if that's possible. That would be the only custom move she could learn by game logic, and considering how she has both a wing-shaped metal eyepeice and a metal plate covering half of the top of her head, she might also be able to use iron head, if that's allowed!

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Guys... I am... I am so sorry... I really am... But... While I was going to type a response... I am not in the best state of mind to right now... I went through a bout of anger earlier for no reason, and in my rage... I... Hurt some people who formerly cared about me... Not physically, but emotionally... I said things... I shouldn't have said, and I am in tears at the realizatiob that I hurt them... I might respond later, when I am feeling better... I am sorry... I really am...